Confessions of a Submissive Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then left it up to me whether or not I wanted more pain, which I did. I actually wanted to feel the flogger or the crop across my back. With the way I was bound however, it made more noise than he was comfortable with, so we tabled it for another time. Being close to a main traffic area on the floor, we didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Sir then decided that it was time for him to take his sub. Bending me over the edge of the bed, he removed the vibrator, replacing it with his cock. I couldn't stay silent as he fucked me. It was almost enough to send me over the edge once more as he pushed deep inside me.

I knew that he wouldn't be finished so easily though. Moments later, he withdrew from me and disappeared for a moment. When he returned, I felt the cold metal of the shears against my skin again as he removed more of my binding. My hands were free, and he ran his hands over mine, briefly interlocking his fingers with mine before he removed the plug. A second later, he entered my ass. I moaned as he pushed deep, filling me completely.

I whimpered and moved around beneath him. He leaned forward to issue a command.

"Stop moving, just enjoy it." He whispered.

I did as I was told and focused on the feeling. I felt him moving slowly, picking up speed, thrusting harder, faster... a low moan escaped him as he neared climax, then a hard thrust and another groan. I could feel his cock spasm as he filled the condom, buried deep in my ass. I wanted to scream.

I've come to crave it. His promise has come true. He brought me to the point I like it, I crave it, and I need it from him. Considering when we first started talking, I was terrified of it because of a past experience, it was a hard limit, something I refused to do... I'd say I've come a long way.

With that, our session ended, and we parted ways again, until the next time I would able to venture north.

Shortly after our last session, I met someone. Of course, I shared that news with Sir. He encouraged me to pursue it.

The thought that he was so into the idea that I start dating again stung a little bit, but at the same time, it had been almost a year since the nightmare ended with my last ex. Perhaps he was right, it was time for me to get back out there and see where things lead me.

Of course, he still wants details as things progress physically. He's also going to be the first to point out any red flags he sees. He wants to have control over the progression of the relationship until which time things reach a point he feels it would be detrimental for our arrangement to continue.

Sir assured me this is not the end for us. I am still his, and he still owns me.

About six weeks later, that budding relationship turned into a dumpster fire. The night it all fell apart, Sir was the first person I told. Immediately, there was a video call. I could see he was disappointed for me, and concerned over how upset I was. He assured me he would be there for me, and we would get through this together, just as we had every other obstacle that had popped up in my life over the past two years.

Soon, the confident, strong sub that Sir had created had returned. My determination to serve him as passionately and completely as before had returned also, and I swore off relationships once again...

We started talking about planning another session.

...and then I met someone again. Unexpectedly. And fell in love. Completely. I found a real chance for a future. With someone who I never expected, but someone I am thankful for every single day.

Because of that, I had to make a decision. I had to make a choice. I had to choose between my Dom, and the new relationship. Some external sources had come up and tried to threaten things between us, and so he asked me to make some choices so we could move forward together.

I had to approach my Dom and have a discussion that I did not think I would have to have. I had always thought he would tire of me first, that he would grow tired of the distance and my inability to serve him in person as often as I had before and lose interest. I had long feared the day that he would tell me he had found another local sub that could serve him in an even greater capacity than I could, and I was no longer needed. However, this wasn't the case.

After putting some distance between us, I gathered the fortitude to have the discussion. He already knew.

The result? I have been released from service of any kind. The chapter of life that held so much transformation has been closed. The end of a book that started with a broken, scared, lost girl, and is concluding with a strong, independent, fearless woman has arrived. A woman who is the product of two years of training, honing skills I had previously felt inadequate in. One who is now confident in her sexuality, her appearance, and her worth.

With this, my days as a submissive have reached their end (or have they?), and for now, so have my confessions.

12