Confirming Carter Bk. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I use my name, with numbers in it?"

"Sure, that'll do for now." Sam said. "Good thinking. okay, you're 1andi1samuels1, all lower case. Jenn?"

"1hothotdoctor2." Jennifer said, keeping her face as straight as she could.

Sam laughed as she typed it into the system. "Our dreams betray us." Andi said quietly. Jennifer punched her in the shoulder.

"Okay, Jenn." Sam smiled up at her. "You are now 1hothotdoctor", she paused, then added, "2."

She stood up, and came around the desk. "Now that both of you can come and go at will, would one of you PLEEEEZZZ, go get me some ice cream! I'm having a major sugar jones, and I know there's some at Andi's place."

"I'll go," Andi said. "I know which porter to hit, and I know right where it is. What else do I need to bring back?"

"A few of those gowns, I like the way they feel. We need to stock up on those. And you two need to start making notes as we have these little chats. Remind me to get you some tablets for that."

She leaned back against the desk and looked at them. "Jenn, this might be a good time for you to go have that little chat with John."

"No." Andi said. "She can do that after I get back. I was serious Sam. There is going to be someone with you 24/7 from now on. You no longer have a private life, everything you do is going to be observed and monitored. Is that clear?"

Carter just looked at her, then sigh and nodded. "Then you two are going to need some relief. Jenn, contact three people in your department and brief them on what's happening. Tell them that this is their new duty assignment until further notice, and have them plan on staying here. We can assign them suites on the lower levels. I doubt they'll complain about that, it's a major upgrade."

"Andi, I don't like being told what to do, but you seem to have a knack for it. I'll defer to your judgment when it doesn't conflict with mine, except for anything medical, where you two will have final say. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Yes, and thank you," Andi said, leaning forward, kissing her on the cheek. "I'll go get your junk food now."

"Let's go back in the kitchen, Jenn." Carter said lightly. "I hope that ice cream hasn't melted yet."

Samuels went out to the porter, and touched the symbols for her local porter. She stepped out into the corridor and walked quickly toward her quarters. Moving inside, she went to the hall closet and started going through the gowns, then just pushed them all together, pulled them out, and threw them over her arm. She went into her bedroom next, and got her stash of Thumper and her pipe from the nightstand. She stepped into the bathroom to get her toothbrush, and caught sight of herself in the mirror, noticing that she was still naked.

While she wasn't uncomfortable with nudity, she wasn't normally a nudist by nature. But she had a feeling that she was going to be spending alot of her time sans clothes in the near future.

Going back out into the main room, she spotted the food cart and grinned. Emptying it quickly, she started piling things on it. Her laptop, a stack of files, then the gowns. She went into the kitchen to get the ice cream. She opened the freezer, and stopped. It wasn't there. Going back out to the food cart, she opened the doors, and saw it sitting on what was left of the slab of dry ice. She picked one up and opened it. Still solid, she thought, and put it back.

Looking around the room, she spotted Carter's uniform blouse on the floor, and went over, digging the comm unit out of the pocket. She tossed it on top of the pile on the cart, maneuvered it over to the door, and hit the pad. She moved quickly down the corridor to the porter, turned around, and pulled the cart in behind her. Entering her code into the pad, she tapped in the symbol combination for Sam's building.

"Little help here!" She yelled as she turned the cart sideways in the porter.

Carter came jogging out of the hallway, a spoon in her hand. "Where's the ice cream?" she said as she skidded to a halt. Andi opened the cart doors, and Sam squatted down looking them over. "Lessee, FV, french vanilla, CR, chocolate ripple," She picked one of the CR tubs up and pried the lid off, dropping it on the floor. She stuck her face in it, making 'numm, numm, numm' noises as she licked at it.

She stood up, digging the spoon into the tub. She scooped up a spoonful and shoveled it into her mouth, her eyes rolling back in her head, a look of absolute delight spreading across her face.

Jennifer came strolling in a moment later, wearing her scrubs. She walked over and held her hands out, and Andi heaved the gowns into her arms. She gathered up her laptop and files, and stepped out of the porter, picking up the lid to the ice cream as she went by it.

"Are you just gonna leave that in there?" Jennifer asked as she threw the gowns over the back of the couch. "And did you go out dressed like that? Or should I say, undressed?"

"Yes and yes," Andi grinned. "I didn't notice I was naked till I was already back at my place."

"Okay, I'm going to go down and talk to Col. Sheppard. I might be a while, I want to make a few other stops on the way back. I'll drop the cart off at the mess hall."

"Jenn, are you going to take a shower? Or at least wash your face?" Andi asked her.

"What? Why?"

"Because you smell like pussy, dumbass. I can smell you from here." Sam said as she walked toward her bedroom. "She was just trying to be polite!"

"Oh my god! I do! Gimme a sec, I'll be right back."

She took off down the hall, disappearing into the bathroom.

"So much for help," Andi muttered, picking up the ice cream and stacking it on top of the cart.

"Leave the strawberry on the cart." Carter yelled from the bedroom. "I can smell that shit from here, and it makes me wanna wretch. Write that down. No strawberry allowed!"

"Picky bitch," And muttered.

"I heard that!"

"You did not! You're just fucking with me!" Andi laughed.

Sam stepped into the doorway. "Oh yeah? I'll have you know, that while I can be a bitch, I am not the least bit picky! And I really can smell that strawberry from here. I'm not kidding Andi, it's making me sick to my stomach."

Jennifer came back out of the hallway, her face freshly scrubbed. "You want some help with that ice cream?"

"No, I got it," Andi said, gathering the cartons up in her arms, heading for the kitchen. She stopped and came back, stopping Jennifer before she could close the porter doors.

"Are you going to go by the dispensary, Jenn?" Andi asked as she stood in front of the porter.

"I can, I'm going to the Infirmary, and it's right next store. What did you need?"

"Can you get me an ounce of Goorm? It's an Athosian herb, and if you chew a little of it, it counteracts the affects of Tuumpor. Brings you right down, no hangover."

"Okay, but you're gonna have to start being careful with these alien substances." Jennifer said softly. "I mean, look at what you've gotten us into, fucking around with things you don't know about! This is al..."

"No, it's not." Carter yelled from the bedroom. "Super hearing, remember? Get her what she wants Jenn, and get us some of that other stuff too! The shit she smokes!"

"Damn, that's gonna take some getting used to. Gonna have to get her some ear plugs."

"Good idea," Carter yelled from the bedroom. "Bring me back a box. Some nose plugs too, or some of those clip things."

Jennifer flipped her the bird, grinning wickedly at Andi.

"You're lucky she can't see through walls yet." Andi whispered.

"Did she flip me off?" Sam yelled. She came stomping into the doorway. "Tell me you didn't just flip me off you little..."

Jennifer hit the symbols for the porter closest to the Ops Center, and the doors swooshed shut in front of her.

Interior-Ops Center, Central Tower

1435 Hours

Keller stepped out of the porter and jogged up the stairs to the Ops Center. She walked along the back wall, going down the short hallway to the CO's office. Looking in through the open door, she saw that it was empty. She went next door, to the deputy's office, and saw Col. Sheppard working on a stack of reports.

Knocking briskly, she smiled when he looked up.

"Jennifer, come in." He said lightly, pushing the stack of folders to one side. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here in an official capacity, John." She said as she stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. "As Chief Medical Officer of Atlantis, it's my responsibility to inform you that I have determined that Col. Carter has become unfit to perform her duties, and that I have relieved her of her command." She paused and took a deep breath, then continued. "I have reviewed my findings with Col. Carter, and she agrees with my determination. My findings have also been confirmed by Dr. Andi Samuels, a consulting psychiatrist, who was initially called in to consult on an unrelated matter."

"What the hell?" He said quietly, as he looked up at her, his face ashen. "What can you tell me about her condition? I'm going to need some information to pass along to the IOA, and the Pentagon." He paused, and stood up, coming around the desk to stand in front of her. "That can wait, though. Between you and me, how is she, and what can I do to help? This entire base is at your disposal, you say jump..."

"Thank you, John. She'll appreciate that. I'm sorry, but I am not at liberty to discuss her condition with you at the moment, on a formal, or informal basis. I hope to have more information in the next few days."

"The IOA isn't going to go for that Jennifer, and you know it! Protocol states that the relieving official must provide documentation supporting any action taken against a Commanding Officer..."

"Except when the named Commanding Officer concurs with said action, and agrees in writing." She reached into her pocket, pulled out a neatly folded piece of paper and handed it to him. "As I said, she agrees with my determination, and has stated such, in her own words."

He read the letter quickly, then sat it on the desk behind him. "I accept your decision based on the evidence provided. Please inform Col. Carter that I will be assuming her duties, effective immediately. I will also inform the chain of command of your actions, and my support of it."

He waved toward the couch behind her. "Sit with me for a minute, will you. This is alot to take in all at once, you know?"

They sat down, and she took his hand, holding it both of hers. "We're sorry that we had to take this step, John. But there was really no other choice." She paused, looking around the room, then leaned close to him. "Are there any recording devices active in this room at the moment?" She asked quietly.

He looked at her, then took off his comm unit, turned it off, holding it up so she could see it was inactive, then tossed it on the desk. He stood up, and walked over to the door, opened it, and stepped out. Jennifer followed him as he moved quickly down the short corridor. He stopped facing a side wall, pressed his hand against it, then stepped through the panel that slid aside. Jennifer followed him, and the panel slid shut behind her.

The small room was bare except for two chairs and a small table.

"Only three other people know about this room. And one of them is dead." he said as she pulled out a chair and sat down. "I found this room the first year we were here, completely by accident. I was running down the hall, tripped and fell against the wall, and the panel opened. You used to have to have the ancient gene to open it, but it's also DNA coded now, so Col. Carter and I are the only ones that can open it. I've had the pleasure of sharing this space with both of my base commanders. We use it for confidential meetings."

He pulled the other chair around so he was sitting right in front of her. "You can speak freely here, Jennifer. I understand that you have doctor patient confidentiality to worry about, but anything you can tell me will help."

"I can't tell you much, because we don't know much. She's given me permission to bring you into the loop on a limited basis." She paused, and reached out to take his hand. "She has had an adverse reaction to a substance commonly used by Athosian women, which has also been tested on a small pool of Terran women, none of whom showed any ill effects, to my knowledge. I still need to review the case histories, because I wasn't directly involved in the study, it was done before I got here."

"Her condition has both mental and physical effects. The physical effects actually appear to be a benefit at the moment, at least for her. It's looking like at least one of them is going to be a pain in the ass for the rest of us for a while." She paused again, and gave him a weak grin. "I'm sorry, that was mean. Her hearing and sense of smell have become incredibly sensitive in the last 12 hours. I don't have any other information on other physical effects, because we haven't been able to do any tests, and she hasn't revealed anything. She's not being uncooperative, at this point, its just that she hasn't noticed it yet. She revealed the hearing and smell issues as soon as they became apparent."

"And the mental effects?"

"I have very little leeway on what I can discuss with you there. We don't have enough information at the moment to make a clear diagnosis. All can tell you, is that she is being affected to the point where she is not able to perform her duties. She is also not able to care for herself. She has demonstrated a lack of control that puts her health, and life, in jeopardy."

"What do you need from me?" He asked quietly. "Like I said, all you have to do is ask, or say that you want something, and I'll do whatever it takes to get it as fast as we can."

"I'm going to be drafting some of my staff from the infirmary, three to begin with, I'll give you names after I decide which ones. I'm also going to be requisitioning equipment from the infirmary. I may also need you to special order some supplies and equipment from Earth, probably on a rush basis."

"Okay, don't worry about requisitions, just take what you need, or tell me what you want, and I'll have it delivered. We'll worry about the paperwork later."

"If I make a request for anything, I'll want it to be delivered to the infirmary, that's going to be my processing point. Some areas are already set up as clean rooms, so it will be easier to move materials from there."

"What the hell does that mean, Jennifer?"

"It means that she is under an unofficial quarantine at the moment, which I will make official the second I feel anyone, including you, is stepping out of bounds. Because of her enhanced sense of smell...John, she smelled strawberry ice cream from over fifty feet away, and it made her physically ill. We have to be very careful what comes into her residence, so everyone and everything is going to need to be screened and cleaned before we bring it in. "

"Wow, I knew she hated strawberries, but I didn't think it was that bad."

"It is, I'm going to have to go through her records with a fine tooth comb looking for any mention of sensitivities. But you know how she is, she keeps her mouth shut and just sucks it up. This is gonna be tough for a while. we're going to end up stumbling across things one at a time."

"One thing I will need you to order is tablet PC's, I'm going to need at least six to start, as soon as you can get them. And were you serious about taking what I want? Because if you were, I'm going to strip the infirmary. I won't take the one of a kind items, but I need testing and diagnostic equipment, and supplies. I'll also be taking bulk materials from the commissary and mess hall. We're going to have to start preparing meals on site. And as our staffing needs go up, so will what we need. Oh...ear plugs, I doubt if there are any of those in the infirmary. How about the shooting range, or anywhere else that requires hearing protection? I need a box, no, make that two, we're gonna try to see if that helps."

"I said take what you need, and I meant it, and I have a box of tablets sitting in my office. You can take them with you, or I'll have someone bring them to the infirmary as soon as we're done here. I can get the ear plugs too. Is there anything else you can think of off the top of your head?"

"No, I'm going to have to reach out as we figure out what we need. But there is one last thing. I doubt if there is anyway you can keep the fact that she's been relieved quiet, but if you can keep it to as small a group as possible..."

"Don't worry about that," he grinned. "Later this evening, Col. Carter is going to be recalled to Stargate Command for an unspecified period of time, for a classified mission. The gate room and Ops Center are going to be cleared before we do the dial up. That's all anyone is going to know."

"You can do that? Wow, do you think you can get away with it?"

"We did it twice with Elizabeth," he said. "And no one was the wiser. It won't be a problem."

"Okay," Jenifer said, looking at her watch. "I need to get moving. I have several hours of work I need to catch up on in my office, and I need to get an inventory of what I'm going to take. I'll send you an itemized list as soon as I can."

They stood, and Sheppard held at his hand. Jennifer looked at it, then stepped closer and put her arms around him, hugging him tightly, and burying her face in his chest. She held him for a moment, then stepped back.

"Sorry," She said. "But I needed that."

"It's okay," He said lightly. "I think I did too."

Interior-Col. Carter's Bedroom

1520 Hours

"Can we talk about how we're going to work the logistics of all this?" Andi asked, running her hand lightly up and down over Sam's back.

"Mmmmm hmm," Sam purred, hugging her pillow as she shimmied up and down over it. They were lying on the big bed in her bedroom, both of them naked, and had just finished a frantic sixty-nine session that had left Andi weak and exhausted. As usual, Sam appeared energized by it.

"I already gave Jenn an outline, and she's going to line up equipment, supplies and personnel while she's out. As chief medical officer, it'll be easier for her to get it done." She opened one eye, and looked at Andi. "Do you mind if I..."

"Go ahead," Andi grinned. "But you're on your own this time. You wore my ass out! And you really don't have to ask." She paused, then continued, "I...I have to tell you something Sam. I...I'm sorry this happened to you. It was stupid of me to expose you to an alien substance without your knowledge. I..."

"Stop." Sam said, grinding her loins down onto the pillow, and moaning deep in her throat. "Ahhhhhh, oh Andi, you don't have anything to be sorry about. If the IOA didn't replace me, I would have ended up resigning, and trying to disappear into the city eventually. You have no idea how unhappy I was, and it wasn't just because of sex."

Hugging the big pillow tighter, she writhed and humped her ass up and down frantically. "I...oh god, ungh, ungh! Fuck! Yeah...Nnnnnuuunnggghhh!" She groaned as a small series of climaxes surged over her. "Wow" She panted, gasping for breath. "That was a good one! Quick too!"

Andi laughed, running her hand down and stroking her sweaty asscheek, making her jerk and moan again. "You know, I um...I actually like watching you when you...play. I've never been especially voyeuristic, but the way you respond to stimulus, from a clinical point of view, is amazing. From a personal point of view..." She rolled over, then reached out and took Sam's hand, drawing it down between her legs.

"Oh my god!" Sam whispered and she ran her fingers over the sopping wet slit of Andi's pussy. She pried the puffy lips apart, easing her fingers slowly up into the warm, wet depths of her pussy.

Andi let her stroke them in and out a few times, then pulled away, rolling back over onto her stomach beside Sam. "But back to logistics?"