Confirming Carter Bk. 03 Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing between two of the prisoners, he walked down the aisle looking out over the assembled marines.

"When we took this city, and decided to stay and help make it a place worth living, we pledged our lives and our sacred honor to that cause. Then we asked these women to lead us." He looked back at Carter over his shoulder. "Colonel Carter didn't want to be a queen, we forced her to take the job, you were all there, you all voted."

"And now, because of them, we speak ancient, and have the skills to make this city come alive again." He said as he looked around the room. "We've brought in fifty thousand new citizens, refugees from worlds ravaged by the Wraith, to join us so we can make goods for the rest of the peoples in this galaxy, and make their lives better."

"John, you don't ha..." Sam said, coming down the aisle to join him.

"No colonel, they don't see the pain you feel every time you send one of us out on a mission where we can be hurt or killed. They don't see the hours you spend trying to find new ways to protect us, or make this city a better place to live."

"We can see colonel." A corporal several rows back said. He stood up and looked around the room. "Most of us have been on a protection detail, and we know what's going on. That's why we stayed, so we can be part of it."

He paused, then looked over at Carter.

"These guys, the accused, they fucked up. They shot their mouths off to their friends, but they always had your back colonel, just like the rest of us."

She looked around, and saw heads nodding all over the room. She glanced at Sheppard, and he nodded.

"I've got this." He said, then turned and walked back up the aisle, stopping in front of the prisoners.

"As the convening authority, I'm going to overturn the court's sentence." Sheppard told them. "I'm sentencing you to ninety days confinement at hard labor, reduction in rank to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and assignment to every shit job I can think of for the foreseeable future. This court is adjourned."

"Now that's justice." Carter heard a sergeant mutter as he stood up. He grinned at her when he saw her looking at him. "Sorry, ma'am. That kinda slipped out."

"Don't sweat it, I agree with you." She smiled, then turned and went to join Tammy.

Interior-Conference Room, North Tower

1800 Hours

"Are you sure about this?" Sam said quietly, leaning closer to Tammy.

"Yeah, John just outed us when he told those marines about the medical benefits of what we've been doing." Tammy replied. "And you know that Cisco and Ronin are going to be asking questions about him, so we might as well get it over with."

"Okay, you're probably right." Sam said. "But let me do it."

Tammy nodded, and Sam looked around the table at the staff.

"You've all heard about the courts martial we had John convene because of a security breach in one of our research labs." She said. Heads nodded around the table, and she smiled as she continued. "We've already spoken to Jennifer, and she apparently told John, because he showed an offshoot of our research to the marines a little while ago."

She picked up the artificial arm, holding it up so they could see it.

"Tammy found research the ancients were doing on artificial limbs and organs while she was doing database searches for a project we're working on." She said as she sat the arm down on the table.

"I've been doing my own searches on technologies related to what Tammy gave me, Sam." Jennifer said. "I've found the surgical procedures related to attaching or implanting these prosthetics, and I don't mean to sound morbid, but I can't wait for someone to come in that I can..."

"What kind of project, colonel?" Caldwell asked, frowning at Keller. "If artificial limbs and organs are an offshoot, it has to be something big."

"Yes and no, Stephen." Sam said as she stood up. She walked down the table and stopped next to Ronin. She smiled down at him, then said, "Can I see your gun for a minute?"

Ronin looked at her, then pulled his gun from a shoulder holster and handed it to her.

She walked back to her seat and sat it on the table in front of her. Turning toward the door she said, "Boris, would you come in here please?"

"Good afternoon mistress." He said as he stopped in front of her.

"Hello, Boris." She said with a smile. "Stand right here baby. That's a good boy."

"This is Boris." She said, as she looked around the table. "Tammy drew up the schematics for him based on information in the ancient database, and he was assembled in the lab we've been working in. I've been modifying his programming over the last few days."

"You built a fucking replicator?" Sheppard said as both he and Ronin leapt to their feet. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Ronin, John, sit down. He's not a replicator, he's an android." She said as she slipped Boris's jacket off, then started unbuttoning his shirt. "This technology was one of the steps the ancients took as they progressed along the path that resulted in their developing the replicators."

"We have records that show that this type of android was used safely for thousands of years." She said as she slipped his shirt off, then lifted his arm and pressed into the skin under it. His arm came off in her hand, and she sat it on the table, then picked up the one sitting there and put it one in its place. "This one doesn't quite match his skin tone and build, but as you can see, the parts are interchangeable."

She took the arm back off, and put his back on, then looked at him and smiled.

"Disengage protection protocol, Boris." She said. Then lowering her voice she added, "Don't talk baby, we don't want to get mama in trouble."

Tammy burst out laughing as Sam turned back toward the table.

"Feel free to come examine him." She told the group. "Like I said, the ancients used these androids for thousands of years. Most of them were scrapped as new technologies were developed. We found a few parts in different labs around the city, and built the rest as needed."

"So the ancients were using them for labor in their cities?" Caldwell asked as he came over to look at Boris.

"Actually, no. It's was easier for them to build robotics right into machines, just like it is for us. It would have been wasteful to build androids to operate equipment." Tammy said. "This class of android was used for household duties, like servants, babysitters...and companions."

"Compan..." Jennifer said, stopping abruptly, her eyes going wide. "Oh my god! They built a sextoy!"

"I wouldn't have put it that way." Sam laughed. "But yes, that is his primary function right now. As I get his programming fine tuned, I'm going to add personal protection and child care, so we won't need guards in the residence, and won't have to depend on nannies."

"And he has a...you know, all the..." Jennifer asked.

"He's fully functional in every regard." Sam said, opening his pants and letting them fall to the floor. She helped him out of them, then picked them up, folding them and laying them on the table. "Erection, Boris." She said as she turned back to him. "Full extension, extend G-nodule and vibrate."

There were gasps and giggles as the women gathered around him, forcing the men back out of the way.

"You're actually going to..." Caldwell said, a look of disgust on his face.

"Already have, Stephen." Tammy laughed. "It's no different than using a vibrator when you get right down to it. And this is a practical solution to a problem. I mean, it's not like me 'n Sam can go down to the O' Club and pick up one of your pilots for a one night stand."

"But I thought..."

"Nope." She said, shaking her head as she grinned at him. "We're sexual with each other, but we both like dick as much as the next girl."

"You said that you wouldn't need guards in the residence once you got his programming fine tuned." Cisco said. "What did you mean by that?"

"He'll be connected to the cities communication system, so in the event of an emergency, he'll be able to send out an alarm, fend of intruders until help arrives, or provide medical assistance." Sam told him. "Most of that is already built in, I just want to get a better look at what he can do before I bring it all on line."

She noticed that Jennifer was kneeling in front of Boris, her hand wrapped around his penis. She grinned as she said, "Ejaculate Boris, full volume and repeat."

Boris's cock twitched in Jennifer's hand, and a spurt of pseudo-cum burst from it, spraying across her face and into her hair. Another spurt spat from his piss slit, hitting her on the neck, soaking her shirt as she tried to skitter back out of the way.

"He usually has better control than that, Jenn." Tammy laughed. "You must have really turned him on."

"Fuck you." Jennifer shouted as she stormed out of the room, wiping her face with her hands.

"I better..." Sheppard said.

"Go ahead." Sam said. "We're done here anyway. But tell her I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist."

"You'd think she'd be used to it by..." He stopped, blushing a deep red as he realized what he was saying. "I better..." He said again, pointing at the door.

"Yeah." Sam said, doing her best not to laugh till he was out the door.

Interior-Kitchen

1910 Hours

"So this is what you've been doing down in that lab all this time?" Cisco asked, looking down the table at Boris.

"Yeah, I didn't see any point in telling you till we were ready to bring him home." Sam said, mopping up gravy with a piece of bread. "I wasn't trying to hide anything from you, it's just that some of the testing..."

"Got down right nasty!" Tammy laughed. "Today was the first time I've seen him fully assembled. Before I got shot, his midsection was strapped to a table. It was a little freaky..."

She stopped suddenly, looking over at Sam.

"Speaking of freaky, what's up with all the baby's, mama this and that, the that's a good boy's?" She asked her.

"Bonding protocol." Sam said as she stood up and sat her plate on the counter. "Why don't you get us some drinks, tequila would be nice, and let's take this in the living room."

She looked down the table and smiled at Boris. "Come sit with me, Boris. That's a good boy." She said as she watched him stand up. He followed her into the living room as Cisco and Tammy stared after them.

* * * * *

Sam was lying on a couch when they walked into the room. Boris had her feet in his lap and was rubbing them gently.

Cisco sat a tray of glasses on the table and sat down while Tammy poured shots. She handed them both a glass, then went over and pushed Cisco toward the end of the couch, stretching out, her head in his lap.

"So tell me more about this bonding protocol." Tammy said. "Am I going to have to do all the baby's and mama's too?"

"Not with Boris, but you'll have to do it when we build yours." Sam said, turning her head to look at her.

"You just lost me." Tammy said. "I..."

"He can only bond with one of us." Sam told her. "I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late to back out without wiping him completely and starting over."

She sat up and spun around on the couch, opening her vest as she looked up at him.

"Play with my titties, baby. Em seven, bravo three, execute."

Boris's hands came down and began massaging her breasts rhythmically, his fingers moving up to stroke and squeeze her nipples, then returning to kneed her fleshy tits.

"Well that's just not right, Sam." Tammy said. "He was my idea, and I..."

"I know, sweetie." Sam sighed as she opened her pants and slipped her hand between her legs. "But we built the guy I wanted. You let me pick everything that I liked, and I'm working out the bugs in the programming. So when we build yours, you can pick the stuff you like, and he'll be just what you want."

She looked up at Boris, a dreamy smile on her face.

"Delta two, Boris. Half insertion, vibrate fifty percent."

One of his hands moved down and slid into her pants, and she groaned softly as his fingers moved between her legs. The fingers of his other hand pinched her nipple gently.

"I love you mistress." He said softly. "Am I pleasing you?"

"Mmmmmm, You're making me feel wonderful, Boris. You're such a good boy."

"Maybe I shou..." Cisco said, starting to get up.

"Sit your ass down." Tammy laughed, rolling onto her side. She brought her hand up, laying it on his cock, squeezing it gently. "You're not taking this hard-on anywhere."

She looked over at Sam again. "Tell me more Sam."

"I have sixty-five different subroutines programmed into him so far, and his neural network has mapped my responses to the ones we've been through." Sam whispered, her hips arching up at his fingers. "He has seventeen levels in his reactive response routines that increase the sensitivity of his sensors, so he can vary the stimulus based on my reactions and maximize my response."

She looked over at Tammy and Cisco sitting on the other couch.

"Are you going to fuck him?" She panted, her hips arching up to meet Boris's fingers.

"I was thinking about it." Tammy smiled. "His cock is hard as a rock."

Sam glanced up at Cisco, then back at Tammy.

"Suck it. I wanna watch you suck his dick."

"I don't think he wants me to." Tammy said, her fingers toying with the zipper on his slacks, dragging it down slowly. "I think we're making him uncomfortable, and he wants to leave."

Cisco moaned softly, his hips moving on the couch, making his cock slide under Tammy's fingers.

"No!" Sam moaned, then gasped suddenly, her body shivering under Boris's fingers. "Do it baby! He doesn't want to leave. He wants to feel your mouth on his cock."

She looked up at him, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Tell her Cisco. Tell her you want her to suck your big, beautiful cock." She whimpered, then her eyes rolled up in her head as her body shook in a series of spasms. "Oh god! I bet she sucks cock alot better than me, and you liked that, didn't you?"

"You slut!" Tammy said harshly, grinning up at him as she pushed her hand into the opening of his pants, wrapping her fingers around the swollen shaft of his cock and pulling it out into the open. "You sucked his dick? When you bitch? Did you fuck him too? Did you?"

Sam's head nodded up and down rapidly, her eyes clenched shut as she writhed on the couch. Gasping for breath, she spoke haltingly to Boris.

"Ta...tango six...delta thu...three, fu...full extension, vibr...vib..."

"Vibrate one hundred percent, execute." Tammy said as she turned her face down and lashed her tongue across the head of Cisco's cock. She looked up at him, and smiled. "Make alot of noise, and cum as fast as you can. And talk dirty to me. She loves it."

With a loud moan, she sucked his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it frantically. Her fingers squeezed around the root, then started stroking up and down over the thick shaft.

"Yeah." He grunted. "Suck my cock bitch. Don't just lick it, get it in your little slut mouth and suck on it."

Sam's eyes popped open and she stared wide eyed at them for a moment, then she rolled off the couch, reaching down and pulling Boris to his feet. Her fingers tore at the zipper on his pants as she dragged him over in front of the other couch. Dropping to her knees between Cisco's legs, she fit the fleshy knob of Boris's cock between the lips of her pussy, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"Erect, full extension, all systems to max." She panted. "Fuck me Boris. Make mama cum on your big cock."

Bracing her forearms on Cisco's thighs, she leaned forward, her face inches from Tammy's as she watched her suck his cock. She looked up at him, grinning when she saw him watching her.

"Fuck her in the mouth, Cisco." She panted, then looked back at Tammy.

"Make him cum, Tammy." She whispered, humping her ass back as Boris fucked her roughly from behind. "Make him cum in your mouth, and on your face, I wanna see it!"

Tammy smiled around his cock, her fist stroking faster as her lips plunged up and down over the top third of his cock. She pulled her mouth back suddenly, holding his cock out to Sam.

Sam dove on his cock, her tongue lashing wildly across the plum colored knob, then across the top of the shaft as she sucked him deep into her throat. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly, then she pressed down, taking his cock balls deep into her mouth, holding it there for a long moment.

She pulled up, spit dripping from her lips as she gasped for breath.

"You. You do it." She panted, her eyes locked with Tammy's.

Tammy's mouth dropped back onto his cock, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked on it as hard as she could. Her hand dropped off his cock, sliding down and cupping his balls, massaging them gently between her fingers.

Cisco groaned, his hips arching up off the couch as his hands came down on the back of Tammy's head. He started jerking wildly, his ass a blur as it humped up and down at her face.

Tammy's eyes bulged, and she choked as his cock plowed into her throat. A second later, thick strings of cum poured from her lips as his cock pounded in and out of her mouth.

"On her face!" Sam cried out as she came again, her pussy fluttering and squeezing around Boris's cock. "Oh god, cum on her face, Cisco! I want to seeeeeeee!"

His hand came down, wrapping around the shaft of his cock. He started jerking himself off into her mouth, then pulled it out, rubbing it all over her face as sticky wads of cum drooled from his piss slit.

Sam pressed forward, trapping his cock between their faces, her lips seeking Tammy's, kissing her hungrily as he rubbed his cock all over their faces. Sam crawled forward, moving up over him, her hands tearing at Tammy's clothes. Tammy's hands ran all over her body in return, and they fell back together onto the couch, then rolled off onto the floor.

Cisco watched as they got to their knees, still locked in their frantic embrace, then to their feet, moving slowly toward the bedroom. As they disappeared through the doorway, he looked down at Boris and grinned.

"Don't even think about it, buddy." He laughed when he saw him looking at him.

"Cisssssscohhhhhhhh! Get your ass in here and fuck me!" Tammy yelled, followed a moment later by Sam.

"Boris, be a good boy and come make mama happy, baby."

* * * * *

"So, who's better, me or her?" Tammy asked.

She was laying across the bed, her head resting on his stomach, her legs stretched out across Sam. Boris was laying behind Sam, his arms wrapped around her as she leaned back into him.

"Hmmmmmm, that's a tough one, you both have your strong points." Cisco said, looking down at her, then glancing over at Sam.

"Yeah, but you like one of us more than the other one." She said, looking up at him. "We won't take it personally, We just want to know."

"Well, you're a wildcat all the time." He said, reaching down and pinching her nipple. "And that's really hot. I mean, dancing on the sun hot."

"So you like me better." She said, sticking her tongue out at Sam.

"I didn't say that." He said slowly. "Sam is like a little kitty cat. She's all soft and furry, and rubs up against you, purring and being cute. But then she changes into a saber-toothed tiger, throwing you all over the bed, ravishing you like nothing you've ever experienced."

"So you like me better." Sam said, winking at Tammy.

"That's not what I said either." He said, folding his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes.

"Well what, exactly, are you saying?" Tammy asked

"I like cats." He laughed. "And I'll probably have to do you both fifty or sixty more times before I can even begin to have any idea which one of you is better."

Interior-Kitchen

2130 Hours

The comm chirped, and Sam got up, going over and pressing a key.

"Go on Carter." She said.

"Yes ma'am, Col. Sheppard is requesting permission to come over."