Congratulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing! Thank you so much for inviting me again, Mr. Jones!" Lisa thanked him brightly, clenching his son's arm tightly and kissing him on the cheek with gaping eyes.

It was cute. Young love. The older blonde turned to his wife and his eyes quickly found her chest. She was adorned in a tight, yellow sundress scooped to a decent depth, although forced to show more given her natural size, and a bright pink bikini underneath. The garment showed through the stretched fabric at her bust and he couldn't help but stare a little. Maybe they'd find their own little spark now they were out here together. Savannah noticed him looking and smiled a little, giving him more hope when his phone rang out.

"Oh, this will be her now! I'd better answer it... Hello?"

~oOo~

Noah watched his dad wander off in the hotel lobby and it left him with two women at either side. One, his huggy, cute fiancee and the other, a sexy temptress wearing a fitted yellow dress that moulded filthily around her juicy rounded asscheeks.

Of course, he turned to the morally correct option and asked.

"Straight to the beach then, you guys?"

"Oh, yeah, I can't wait to go. I heard the sands and stuff are incomparable to the ones back home."

"Mom?" The teen turned once it was acceptable to and found his eyes flickering between her lilac eyes and her cleavage. Then, the pink triangles that covered up her juicy nipples. If he stared for more than a second, he could see the raised bumps in her bikini and dress, jutting out from her mammoth chest and calling for attention. Noah knew it was wrong but he couldn't help by gawk anyways, those nubs demanding he stare.

"I was thinking we could explore the town first actually." Savannah was firm. "We've got plenty of time for lazing at the beach working on our tans. I think we could probably get some cute clothes for the time here."

"Oh, but the beach would be so great right now, don't you think?" She asked Savannah but his partner's dark eyes were on him. Noah made sure to connect with her, keen to keep the mistakes he'd made the last few days behind him now. They were together now and the whirlwind with his mom was over. He'd been insane to go through with some of it in the first place.

"Wouldn't you rather get a few things for the next few weeks first? There will be some amazing bikinis and little sundresses I'd bet. Things that could really show off your body..."

Was it arrogant to think she was directing that at him? Talking to his girlfriend but really suggesting that she'd be choosing tasty outfits for him to gawk at her in.

"What do you think, Noah?" Eventually, Lisa turned to him for support. Her man, her rock, and he knew what she wanted. Really, he should have backed her up. Given her what she wanted if only to help him later if she ever found out about some of the activities he'd been involved in. But, the teenager was hit with the memory of the curvy milf's lips against his neck as she stared at him evocatively, and completely crumbled.

"We just got here, I bet there's a few things we could pick up that'll give us more time to chill later..." He tugged his rucksack up his shoulder and shrugged as nonchalantly as he could in the knowledge that he'd chosen Savannah over her. This would be the final time though, and he'd be firm with Savannah at any further suggestive stuff.

"Perfect." His mom finalised it and before Lisa could react, she was walking off with swaying hips and a bouncing butt.

~oOo~

The town centre was rammed, absolutely packed with bodies of both locals and tourists who were there to enjoy the searing heat. It was cramped and frankly unpleasant but Savannah laboured on with it, determined to spite the little bitch tagging along with them.

That being said, she dipped into the first real store and basked in the air-conditioned interior as a means of relief. It was only then that she noticed it was a general store.

"Hey," She immediately turned to the couple and masked the wicked smirk that wanted to show itself on her perfect lips. "I could go for a drink and maybe we grab some toiletries?"

"Yeah." Noah agreed with her and they began through the shelves. A number of items were pulled into a small basket her son held for her and then they headed for the tills. There, faking her best realisation face, Savannah jumped and exclaimed.

"Oh, forgot the most important thing!"

~oOo~

Noah tilted his head a little, catching the act his mom was putting on. All his life he'd known his mom was a good actress, keeping house guests and the like eating out of the palm of her hand. His own dad, even moreso, was wrapped around her little finger and never saw Savannah in a negative light no matter what. Noah had grown up with it and felt pretty immune to her, though he had his own moments. Still, this was an act and one he wasn't sure would end well given his determination to be straight with Lisa from now on. It has been two days since they'd found out about the trip, two days of him avoiding his mom as she tried to ask for his opinion on tiny bikinis and see through sundresses. So, understandably, he was nervous.

Lisa, meanwhile, was just happy to have a moment alone, realising for the first time that Savannah did not like her.

"Babe, have I done something to your mom?" Lisa tugged at his arm as he loaded the items onto the conveyor.

"No, nothing I can think of..." The blonde lied.

"Are you sure? She can't be mad about the engagement, can she? Your dad was thrilled and she seemed happy for us too but she seems so different now than before..."

Noah didn't know what to tell her. Savannah had never liked her but it was true that the engagement had seemed to push the milf over the edge. Prior to that, his mom had never shown the lewd side of her beyond subtle hints that were few and far between and her casual attitude to sex. Now, Savannah seemed like a horny girl he'd meet at a bar, and a cunning one at that. The type of girl to drive you crazy with toxic shit but who was too hot to stay away from. Lisa was picking up on it.

But it was fine, they'd stopped now and there was no way he'd allow anything more to happen. Eventually, they'd go back to normal and Lisa would never know.

"Maybe-"

"I'm back guys." The pale eyed beauty came to them slightly rushed, her tremendous bust wobbling freely from the limited grip of her bikini top and stretchy sundress. That distracted him for a moment and it was enough time for her to slap the item down in front of the till worker. They all snapped to the item, black, azure and lilac eyes all on the shocking item.

Super thin, non-flavoured XL condoms.

Holy fucking shit.

~oOo~

Savannah wished she could frame the little whore's expression as the young couple looked up from the item with deeply contrasting looks. Noah was shocked, but it was tinged with arousal and excitement that she'd been so confident as to act this way. Lisa was shocked too but blatantly offended. Her nose crinkled and her lips pursed unattractively.

"I figured you'd forget to be safe with how romantic this place is, baby..." Savannah smiled warmly and stroked his muscled arm. The sleeveless t-shirt he wore showed off his lean shape so well. Her stud son had been awkwardly avoiding her since hearing about this trip, clearly hesitating over the idea of dumping Lisa while on a vacation with her. His solution was to stop their fun and stay faithful. Cute. Except she knew exactly what he really wanted and she was never going to stop.

"Uhm..." Lisa tried to speak up but Savannah talked over her.

"No, no need to be shy, honey." The milf dismissed her view. "I know what happens when girls and boys share a room. And I'm not going to intrude but I just want him to be safe."

"No, that's..."

"And I don't know if you wanted any flavours or anything but I tend to like to taste a good dick at the end and the flavours spoil that." The raven-haired girl clearly wanted to contest the occurrence but then, the deeper voice came.

"...Thanks for the condoms, Mom."

Savannah wanted to kiss her stud counterpart. He didn't allow the girl to verbally address what was a bizarre situation but Lisa's face told Savannah everything. She was baffled by the idea that Savannah knew that Noah was hung.

Then, as if he was telepathically linked to her, her sexy son boldly patted her rear. He was thanking her. Showing her his appreciation for so blatantly mocking Lisa. She knew right there that by the end of the vacation, she'd have Lisa on a plane home single with Noah's cock jammed inside of her so deep he'd never even think about another girl.

~oOo~

Noah excused himself the first time. Then the second and even the third where he shamelessly squeezed her fat ass. It was hardly his fault. The stretchy yellow dress just hugged it so delectably that it called out to him. Her soft basketball sized buns yearned for him to slap them around a little and he was happy to as a means of chiding her.

That was right. He was telling her what she did was wrong by spanking her. So it was okay. It was okay that the spanks were more caresses and that he was indulging in the luxurious feel of her rump.

Lisa walked ahead of them while casting obvious looks his way, demanding an explanation but Noah refused her. He couldn't tell her that it was because his mom had knelt in front of his naked dick and gotten hands on in checking it out. No, the teen was much more interested in roaming the expanse of Savannah's fat peach. Only as a means of correcting her mischievous actions of course.

~oOo~

Noah wanted to fuck.

No, after refusing to take care of himself for two days and now being subjected to this, he needed to fuck.

The blonde adjusted his shorts again for the sixth time, pushing his semi hard cock to the side as he watched his partners lube themselves up. Lisa splashed a bit of her stomach and wiped it in slow circles while his mom drizzled the glutinous cream directly onto her chest. With her sundress stripped off, she stopped and brought it to him under the second of two large umbrellas they'd brought.

"Here baby, look after that for me. I don't want to have to go back to the hotel with these big things out..." She gestured to her juicy chest and the faux pearl necklace she wore.

"Sure mom..." She smirked, throwing the sweet smelling item onto him, it's soft fabric connecting with his naked torso and intoxicating him a little. It was miniscule but stretched so enticingly around her curves. It was similar to the multitude of tiny, fitted clothes she'd bought over their three hour trip.

He laid the sundressover his crotch and she seemed to notice.

"Well, aren't you going to ask her if she needs help with her suncream?" She raised an eyebrow, still not addressing the cum-like splatter on her huge jugs. In the hot, afternoon sun, they shone, her pale skin catching the light and making her seem to glitter. Everywhere shadows formed accentuating her obscene shape and calling his eyes to drink them in.

"Obviously." He scoffed. "I'm a good boyfriend..."

"Fiance." She corrected him with a wry smile. God, the bikini was so distracting. He'd seen her bust exposed now but the effect was undiminished. If anything, it was even hotter seeing her with a tiny triangle of cloth covering her delicious nipples. The top was largely strings all wrapped around her massive rack and tied at the shoulders leaving a mass of exposed flesh the likes of which Lisa had never seen before.

"You need to stop, Mom."

"Stop? Stop what, baby...?" Her silky voice was bright and innocent, leaning forwards as if in genuine confusion rather than just wanting to shove her rack in his face.

"Stop playing around. She's going to notice." Noah's fists curled up, his cock stiffening inside of his shorts and creating a fairly noticeable tent now.

"Oh, and what would she be noticing...?" Savannah batted her long eyelashes innocently and forced the teen to turn away from her with gritted teeth.

"Lisa, come here and I can help..." Both mom and son looked at the girl. Lisa looked back, first at him and then at Savannah, running over the milf's body before she shook her head.

"I'm good. I'm actually going to get us a few drinks." She turned and almost jogged away.

"Well, why don't you help me then?" Savannah immediately latched onto the opening and Noah caught himself smirking at the boldness. The bikini bottoms were more a pussy covering, three distinct ropes of fabric connecting at the crotch and tugged higher than they likely should have been to give it an extra taut finish. Noah naturally found his eyes running down her full thighs and smooth legs before going back to her pussy.

"I think you've had enough of my hands on you for today. Especially since we're all out of excuses."

"..." His mom locked eyes with him and went to speak but a third interrupted her.

~oOo~

"Hey guys!" Tim popped up at just the wrong moment, waving to them as he hurried to close the distance. While they'd been shopping, he'd arranged for a client dinner and she was supposed to go with him. As if she wanted to be anywhere near some greasy old bag who would bitch and moan about her looking too attractive. Worse still, it limited her time with Noah. Her currently near-naked and necklace-adorned stud son.

"It took me a little while to find you, this bit of the beach is pretty remote..." He scanned the horizons near them, with nothing but sand and sea and a large outcrop of rocks that hid them from the main section and maybe a dozen other people around.

It was beautiful really, with pristine white sand and gentle waves, but spoiled by the sight of her intrusive husband. And Noah was shifting his mood. Before they'd come here, he'd been weakening. Opening himself to her and making filthy depraved decisions with her. Now, he seemed averse to her, wary of the proximity to his little girlfriend and of her watchful gaze. Savannah guessed that if she had lucked into a man like Noah, she'd be watching too but it was a pain.

In the town, his fingers were exploratory, attentive and found their way to her eager booty but that was a lapse it seemed, a moment he regretted because now, when given a chance to act openly, he'd turned her down.

"Hey dad..." Noah stood from the towel he'd been sitting on, rising to his full height just behind Savannah and setting her body on edge a little. She'd wanted more from him but Lisa was stopping that and with Tim interrupting, it was even more unlikely.

"You guys just about set up then..." He looked to the umbrellas and towels and two small deck chairs that Noah had arranged before looking over to their bodies. "Oh do you need a hand with the cream, honey?"

"I'm-"

"I've got it, don't worry." Noah cut her off with a smooth hand circling her and pushing into the dollops of cream at the top of her cleavage. Fuck. Savannah damn near melted at the display. Her son ran her fingertips through the viscous material and rubbed up to her neck for a moment before dipping down and brazenly stroking her titties. "Why don't you grab some and then we can get started for real...?"

Savannah tilted her head innocently and smiled at her husband. He glanced momentarily down at Noah's long fingers rubbing her soft, supple tit flesh but then saw her nonchalant expression and dropped the curiosity. He knew better than to question her judgement.

"Right!" The older man laid down a few items onto the towel and Noah nudged her briefly from behind so they sat on the towel next to it. Savannah almost screamed as the reluctance in her son dissolved by his apparent jealousy, arrogance and ego.

"I was thinking we could get into the water, play a bit of volleyball?" Noah made her sit between his legs and wrapped his left arm around her taut stomach before virtually groping her boobs with his right.

"Oh yeah, that sounds good..." Tim didn't even look, too preoccupied with his own motions.

"We could do teams, baby... Who do you want?" Savannah leaned her head back onto his broad shoulder and felt his breathing close to her as his fingers left her cavernous cleavage and cut underneath the straps of her bikini top.

"The two couples eh? Young and old, that'll be fun!"

"No, I'll have Mom on my team." Savannah bit her bottom lip as he slithered down to graze her nipple bringing it to arousal. His fingers strummed the rubbery cap, tingling her senses in conjunction with his possessive words, and leaving her desperate for him to just suck on it.

"Oh?" Tim raised his head finally and Savannah snapped her gaze to him. Caught. Noah's hand was effectively squeezing her left breast, his palm inside her top, flat on her hard nipple as she leaned against him. Despite the panic, Savannah for a moment wondered if she could shuffle back and feel a meaty surprise waiting for her.

"Yeah." Noah spoke and she took a moment to glance up at the teen and noticed his eyes were completely on Tim, as if he were applying lotion to himself in the most inconspicuous way rather than pawing at her soft breasts. Then, in a move that defied her expectations, her dominant son circled his hand, openly rubbing his tit flesh and successfully left Tim stunned

"Uhhm..." Noah's eyes never left his dad's and instead, Tim looked to her for an answer. Of course, Savannah was happy to explain the situation to her son.

"Well that's settled then. Oh, and you still need to do the other side, baby..."

"Sure, Mom." His slippery hand left her F cups for a moment as he lifted the remainder of the cream from her cleavage and then he attacked the right globe from below. The teen slid underneath the small bikini cup, struggling desperately to hold onto her huge jugs and smeared the white cream onto her skin casually.

It was completely accepted as Tim remained silent, applying his own sunscreen, and the need for her to have the lotion under her bikini went unchallenged. The situation only changed when, after ten seconds of extended groping and rubbing, her bikini slipped and a firm pink nub exposed itself for all parties.

"Oh! Baby, hold on~!" She spoke playfully, and giggled before throwing a delicate hand onto the rigid cap. "My titty popped out..."

"Haha~" Noah laughed behind her, his strong arm releasing her stomach to simply hold her waist. "I did think this bikini was a bit too small..."

"Oh?" Savannah lazily pulled the cup back into place and slapped Noah's hand away. "I don't remember you complaining about how it looked before~!"

"And I'm still not, but you had to know that your boobs are way too big to wear this with no risks..." He flicked the straps of the top as he finished and Savannah simply rolled her eyes dramatically. The dark haired mom looked finally over to her husband and, noting the curiosity in his eyes once again, shrugged. He wasn't going to catch on even with something as blatant as this and she liked flirting with her baby.

"Just shut up and do my back Noah..."

~oOo~

Lisa walked barefoot as the heat of the sand and sun sank into her body. Those should have been the primary sources of heat but the sight of Noah's hot, chiselled body worked on her much better than they ever could.

As they approached the cresting waves, her eyes were glued to his broad back, his lean muscles and his arms. He looked incredible in the sunshine and it was almost enough for her to ignore the woman walking alongside him. Unfortunately, it seemed Noah had gotten his looks from his mom. Savannah Rosmier-Jones was just a normal parent until a few days ago. Entirely nice and well meaning although maybe less talkative than some of the other older people that knew about her and Noah's relationship.

Sure, Lisa knew that Savannah was exceptionally pretty and had a killer figure but to have it thrown in her face like it was now was difficult to say the least. The black eyed teen watched in a feeling most like anger as mom and son conversed with Savannah's whole body shaking and bouncing.