Congratulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~oOo~

Noah was struggling. Really, really struggling. As his hands grasped at her full thighs, his fingers melting into her supple flesh, he was losing himself. As he kissed her sweaty skin, as he explored her sex, as he drank her juices, he was forgetting everything else in the world.

Eating pussy was enjoyable, sure, and he'd gotten pleasure from it before but this was on a whole other level. Savannah's every moan and groan and mewl were like a shot of adrenaline and inspired him to want to hear more, to feel more, to taste more. The teen made an effort to make this something unforgettable. His mom was so hot that she deserved it. She deserved the attention it was obvious her husband didn't give her.

It helped that her pussy was the best he'd ever had. The teen finally returned to it and began eating her out with careful precision.

"Unnghh~!" Perfectly shaped, bald and dripping. It fuelled his ego massively to think this pussy would be his some day. Sure, she'd refused him today and that convinced him to draw this out, to deny her some pleasure, but with what he had planned, there was no way she wouldn't end up getting the brutal dicking she craved and he wanted more than anything to give her.

~oOo

Savannah was writhing on the bed. She didn't mind his attention but it was becoming excruciating now. The sensual pussy eating was driving her crazy. The milf was just about to grab him and scream for him to end it when he pounced.

"OHHH FUCK~!!" The dark-haired goddess threw her head back and let out a sharp scream as he finally grazed her pleasure button with his teeth. Their eyes met, Savannah forcing herself up to look down at the cocky assaulter and found his eyes, the only part of him she could clearly see, amused. Two could play that game. The mom wrapped her legs around his head and yanked him back so he was buried in her cunt once more and boy was he happy to oblige.

"Ahh~~!!" Savannah screamed without a care as her pussy was feasted upon wildly. Sucking lips, kisses, and flailing tongue followed by deep, penetrating stabs. His hands stroked the outsides of her thighs, her stomach and often ended with a thumb pressing down on her clit. "Ohhhh my Goddd... that feels so fucking good, baby~!"

Needless to say, she had a few close calls but Savannah braved them all. Her amazingly raunchy, filthy son ate her out while she continued to wind tighter and tighter. Every time she got close, he would slow down, pausing to simply kiss her lips or blow gently on them. In the end, it was something rather slight that broke her. He whispered. Probably to himself more than to her given how quiet it was.

"Don't get addicted, Noah..."

"OHHMMYYFUCKKK~~~~!!!!" Savannah clenched the bedsheet with ferocious strength, her legs clamping down around his head, as she rode out the best orgasm yet. Waves of titanic strength exploded wracking her entire essence while he nuzzled her pulsing clit and drank. Noah held steady, squeezing her thighs supportively as she quaked for him. The milf couldn't quite manage to look at him, though she was desperate to and settled for staring aimlessly at the ceiling while she saw stars.

"Hah... Ha... Hah..."

"Huf... Ahh... Ah..."

They panted together as she finally came down from the high. Savannah slowly rubbed her body all over, meeting Noah's fingers at her stomach as he did the same. He sensibly avoided her sensitive mound and managed to prolong the aftershock through gentle caresses and attention.

"The bed is ruined." Noah informed her when her legs finally unlocked.

"Oh...?" Savannah absently replied.

"You came all over it." He chuckled a little and the milf was reminded of where they were. She shuffled back and leaned up against the headboard to take in the evidence.

There were huge wet patches all over,with deep, sex-scented stains from where they'd been. From the juices they'd each failed to swallow. Well, it wasn't their fault they'd made the other so hot and horny.

"..." Noah breathed deeply, rising to his knees at the base of the bed and Savannah took a moment to absorb the sight of the stud there. His hard body, his wide, swinging cock and the way he was licking his fingers clean. She hoped that he'd save a little for the ultimate betrayal but instead her son gulped down every drop. Satisfied, he leaned over her once more, his toned arms at her sides as he leaned in. Their mouths connected and, as he dominated her space, the duo tasted each other.

"Mmm..."

"Hmm~"

There was a quiet euphoria in the conclusion to their first night in the tropical paradise. A calm as Savannah held onto her post-orgasmic reverie. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him keenly, ready for sleep to take them both.

Noah had different intentions though.

Her hunky son pulled away, smirked, and shuffled down. Before Savannah could query it, he grabbed her ankles, tugged her down and flipped her.

"God, I've been thinking about this ass for years..." She smirked at that, dropping her face into a pillow and bouncing it a little for him. She'd noticed that he'd completely avoided her butt when going down on her and didn't speak up in case he was averse to it. Now, it was clear that wasn't the case and she beamed in delight at that. Shifting her hips, her deliciously fat cheeks wobbled and enticed a firm, confident slap.

"Oh~!" Savannah yelped mildly, feeling his fingers squeeze and rub her down.

"This fucking thing caused me so much trouble, you know that?" He grabbed her buns and pulled them apart, exposing her puckered hole for him to stare at while she chuckled.

"Trouble?" She shook her head a little, giggling at the suggestion.

"You were always bouncing it around..." Noah released her cheeks and gave them both another firm slap, sending a quiver down her spine. "Those industrial strength bras kept your jugs in control at least but your ass was just out all the time... Shaking in those tiny thongs and see through yoga pants... Mocking me."

"... I know, baby... I knew you were looking..." Savannah turned her head to the side as her counterpart lifted her hips to put her on her knees in a familiar position.

"Hmm..." Noah kissed one jiggling cheek, then the other, and then rang his tongue across her. Taking a moment to hum in appreciation, the teen wobbled her buns and then began to worship her secondary hole.

"Uggnh..." Despite her exhaustion, Savannah found her body delighting in the treatment she was getting. Having cleaned up in anticipation of any action at all, she loved the reward of Noah's tongue inside her asshole. Having his hands holding her huge ass, prying her cheeks open to lick the treasure beneath. The teen got his fingers involved too, slipping a thumb into her to the sound of a delighted moan, while kissing and slobbering across her backside. Savannah made some effort to shake and bounce, sending ripples through her smooth flesh that would appeal to his eye but for the most part, Noah just ate her ass like it was lunch.

As it went on, Savannah wondered if he would take her to orgasm again, a feat she'd never even considered but he surprised her again as he pulled away. With her pussy keen once again, Savannah twisted to look back at the stud questioningly. His azure eyes were dark, almost sinister, as he moved with pure mission.

"Next time I'm here, it'll be my dick going into this ass, Mom." She shuddered at the raw power behind that statement. The conviction.

"Next time?" She asked tentatively.

"..." Wordlessly, the blonde groped her ass one last time, dipping down to take a final languid lap of her pussy, her asshole and her sweaty crack in a deliciously depraved showing. He left the bed, still naked, and now facing away from her. The milf stared at the tall, wide back of her partner, her breath caught in awe. "I'm going to kiss my girlfriend goodnight."

"..." Savannah's jaw dropped. Her brain imploding and her body ready to throw everything at the god of a man who was with her. Her son leaving the room was the only thing that allowed her to maintain the air of denying him her pussy and instantly her fingers were buried in her aching cunt, stroking and stabbing as she was overcome with desire before she began to cum seconds later. Sure, she'd sucked Lisa's pussy juices from Noah's dick but that horrid bitch would be tasting her ass tonight. And that made the world seem a little bit more fair.