Congratulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Yes." Savannah began a descent, kissing her way down his hard chest, those delicious abs and then fell to her knees, gripping the bow holding his robe together.

~oOo~

Noah looked down at the sex goddess at his feet, her tiny robe splayed to show off a canyon of sweaty cleavage. A trail of her kisses were still resonating on his skin but it was the way she looked at him that was most distracting. He'd come here furious. Abjectly enraged. With the desire to do nothing more than scream and shout until she stopped her lewd teases. And yet, now, he was silent to her. Watching as she unwrapped him like he was a gift for her. Watching as she moaned softly at the reveal of his meat.

Noah had never been so hard.

His rigid length swung heavily, glistening in the low light and his mom stared at it with complete focus. Her pale eyes fixated on the length and shape and thickness and then on his big balls. She leaned in worryingly close and inhaled deeply.

"I can smell her on you..."

"..." Noah remained quiet, his own conflicting emotions stopping him from speaking. Savannah was much less reserved and raised her hand to cup his tender balls.

"They're so worked up right now..." Savannah's large eyes snapped to him and Noah felt cornered. " You couldn't cum with her."

She was right. Of course, she was. He needed to distract.

"I think you should buy some new clothes tomorrow." It was laughable, given his huge cock was swaying just inches from Savannah's immaculate face, his precum dripping tantalisingly close to her lips. Earlier he would have done anything to pump his rod into her mouth but now, he was scared of where it would take them. What would it do to him? Would he ever be the same again?

"Ahh..." The milf stroked his thigh with one hand, massaged his balls with the other and began to lap her way along his dick.

"Fuck..." Noah shuddered at the sight, at the smell and the feeling. It was only the beginning and he knew that he'd never be able to forget it. The feeling of her soft, wet tongue licking him so tenderly, so hungrily. It was incredible.

"I bet you want to choke me with it. To jam it down my tight little throat and make me gag... Fuck, I want it too baby, I want you to make me slobber all over it, to make my eyes water while you fuck my mouth like a toy." The pale-eyed temptress spit pure filth, the kind of filth that had Noah yearning for more. She punctuated her words with wet kisses to his meat and he oozed juices onto her chin as she did so.

Watching her so hungrily lick Lisa's essence off of him, as if erasing the Petrov's presence was intense but it also reminded him of what he was here for.

The blonde wrenched her head back, gripping her hair possessively, and sneered down at her.

"God, you are unbelievable..."

"Hmm~!" She took it as a compliment, gazing up at him with big, wanton eyes.

"You're supposed to support me, to help me to find someone who'd be right for me-"

"I'm right for you." Savannah cut him off, dragging her soft hands across his thighs, his abs and the base of his shaft enticingly. "I'm hotter than that bitch could ever be and you want to choose her?!"

Her gorgeous face turned arrogant.

"No way."

"Ugh..." Noah couldn't help it, he yanked her close and slipped his throbbing dick into a warm, waiting mouth.

"Hmmpfff..." His mom slurped down five full inches without even hesitating and in doing so, thrust Noah into a brand new world of pleasure.

"Fuuuckkk!" He groaned loudly, unwilling to think about the fact this was a shared room and they were across the hall from Lisa. It was too good, too dirty, too taboo. Did she really want him for herself? Was all that sexy, erotic fun part of her plan all along?

"Hmm... Ahhh~!" Savannah wrapped her lips around the midpoint of his bloated meat and suckled, her tongue circling and flicking at his leaking tip.

"Shit..." Noah leaned his head back, his eyes clamping shut as he squeezed her silky hair in his fist. Her head was beginning to bob a little, adding delicious friction of her plump lips across his shaft, with no prompting from him and he loved every second. It was as if she was made for it. Her hot, wet mouth simultaneously tight and deep enough to revel in. "Good..."

"You- Uck... You like that, baby?" Savannah slurped at his half-slick pole and then dropped her head to nuzzle his cum-filled sack. "You like the way that looks?"

"God, shut up! Just..." Noah tried not to look down, knowing exactly what he'd see and how much it would break him. Maybe, if he resisted, he could pretend this was Lisa, that it was his fiancee who was giving him the cock-sucking of a lifetime without even knowing what he liked.

"Noah..." She swallowed an orb and bathed it in her hot spit before swapping to the other and inducing a shiver in him. It felt so fucking good. "Look at me."

"..." The blonde gave in and his mind burned the image into his memory forever. The sight of her face beneath him, his balls in her sucking lips, her fingers at his thigh and his dick laying obscenely across the length of her face while precum dripped slowly onto the hair he was holding so tight.

The teen's lips curled into a vicious snarl, every word coming out with violent rage. "You're such a fucking selfish, horrible... slut!"

"Yesss~!" Savannah seemed to eat it up, moving ecstatically up and inhaling him once more. This time, Noah wouldn't play nice.

"Uck! Ughk! Uccck!" His mom came out with ungodly sounds as he began to fuck her mouth, her throat opening in way he'd only ever experienced once before to welcome his length.

"You like that, you fucking whore?! You like deepthroating this fat dick?" He looked down at her, wrapping another hand around her hair and plowing her mouth. Wet, throaty gurgles and moans sounded, the smell of pussy and sex along with the feeling of her mouth were all just exquisite and he found himself falling further into it.

"Huh?!" He roared, throwing her off himself.

"Ugh...!" Savannah shuffled back, getting to the bed and wiped her spittle soaked chin. Her hair was wild and her eyes glazed in a way that activated something truly animal inside of Noah. "Yes!"

He paused at the open admittance.

"I love it! Your dad has no idea of the things I want to do. The things I need." She lay back onto the bed, spreading her legs and pulling her tiny dressing gown apart to expose one, mammoth breast. Her nipples were just perfect, getting twisted and tugged hungrily by the milf. "I love getting sexy, I love dressing up, I love slutting it up."

He groaned and took a frighteningly keen step towards her. He'd just fuck her once. Just once.

"I love sucking dick. I love getting my pussy and ass eaten and, most of all, baby..." Her eyes locked with his and a ferocious spark of attraction hit him. "I love getting fucked. Pounded, railed, dicked senseless."

"..."

Noah dropped his pointless robe and strode, naked, towards the bed. Her smooth, shapely legs looked so good and he could make out the teasing pussy between them. He could only imagine how good it would be.

Just one time.

One time would be enough and then he'd be loyal forever.

"But you're engaged now." Her legs came together again, crushing him. Savannah patted the bed next to her as he diverted to lay down beside her and they took a moment. She was on her side next to him, their faces close. "I know what you really want, what you need. I could give it to you..."

"..." Noah breathed heavily, his dick throbbing painfully as she began to run her fingers across his stomach gingerly. Close up, with her silky hair brushing his shoulder, he could smell her and she was delicious. Understandably, he leaked copiously and her fingers dragged through the puddle he formed on his own stomach while she spoke.

"We could fuck eachother to death, I think."

"Unngh..." Noah had to groan at that. It was so fucking naughty.

"But we can't. Not while I'm here and you're over there. Not while you're too little of a man to claim what is yours. Not while I'm cleaning up the juices of some whore's pussy off you."

"I-" Noah stopped himself. What was he about to say? Savannah looked at him for a moment, her immaculate face for once not grabbing his attention as he instead noted the sheen on her lips and chin.

"I'm the only one who can handle this thing, you know?" She shifted her weight, throwing a leg over him and putting herself over him in bizarrely the most intimate position they'd been in. Their faces were so close and his mouth watered uncontrollably. His mom leaned in close and whispered her filth hotly into his ear, knowing full well that her chest melted into him when she did so. Knowing that her thighs brushed callously against his shaft and that his hands were forced to take hold of her trim waist.

"It's a monster. A bitch breaker, a perfect slut tamer..." She kissed his cheek and then his jaw, beginning a descent. "That's what your cock is and it's made for me. Made to breed me."

"Savannah...!" Noah hissed, his fingers grabbing as much soft flesh as he could as the dark-haired minx literally broke his brain. Their eyes locked once more, azure on lilac, as she made it down between his legs, ready to act. Noah's hands made sure to cup both breasts just before she did and confidently twisted each pink nub before they were cruelly taken from his grasp. It felt right to call her by her name in the moment and if she disapproved she certainly didn't show it.

"We'll make this the last time, huh?" His heart picked up. Then came the lewd sound and sight of his thick, wet cock slapping her face and cheeks. "One last, unimaginably hot time."

With a palm massaging each inner thigh, Savannah dropped her head, began inhaling his girth, and Noah lost his grip with reality.

~oOo~

Savannah didn't think it was possible to be more attracted to a man. As she sucked and licked and swallowed, every single thing about Noah made her hot. Every sensation made her want him more and want more of him inside of her. Her mouth, her face, her tits. Her pussy and her ass. They were all his. She'd literally lay at his side and blow him for the rest of the night if she knew he wanted it.

But she was on a mission.

"Uckk! Ugghkk! Slllck...!!" She slurped on his truly terrifying weapon, wrapping her lips around his girth as best as she could while flitting her tongue across his pulsing tip.

"Fuck Savannah~!" Noah groaned deeply, his hand finding her head once more but only holding it passively. Reminding her that he was there while allowing her free roam of his body. She took advantage, pulling his shaft from her drooling mouth on occasion to kiss and smooch his powerful thighs and swollen balls. Him finally saying her name, groaning it, was like a perfect cherry on top. "Ugh, yeah!!"

He was getting more carnal, growling animally and noticeably flexing when she paid attention to his sack. He was obviously blueballed as hell, his prissy little bitch having held out on him. Savannah made sure to remove every single trace of her nasty pussy from his meat and then made it her mission to overwrite any experience he'd ever had before.

"You're good at that, huh? Sucking dick..." Noah spat out hungrily, his free hand finding her shoulder and then her neck before settling on her melons. "Does Dad know what a fucking whore you are?"

"Uckk- No!" Savannah's body burned at the combination. Her frustration with Tim played perfectly with Noah's desire to test the taboo.

"Ha..." He chuckled darkly. Savannah immediately looked up at him, her son mid crunch so he could reach her needy chest and her body moved before she knew she would.

"...Ughff~!" Savannah dropped her jaw, slackened her tongue and fell into his lap, inhaling seven, thick inches of dick. "Uhmmmckkk~!"

"Holy fucking shit...! Ughhh!" Noah grunted appreciatively, his fingers grasping her hair tighter as she began to bob. Savannah focused, shifting over three inches consistently, and slowly pushing herself. For all she'd wanted to, it had been a long time since she'd used her throat and so it required warming up. "Oh my fuck-!"

She smirked at that. Noah obviously didn't mind her rustiness.

Savannah pressed through the stopgap at her throat and felt him plug the hole, triggering a few seconds of breathlessness that set her off even more. His hand denied her instantaneous release and, though she wanted to anyways, his aggressiveness had her pussy melting. The dark-haired milf pushed through then, breathing through her nose as she managed the eighth inch in her throat.

Settling there, she looked up at her blonde partner.

"Good girl..." She almost came right there and then. His shaft pulsed, his hips rising a little in a way that told her he was holding back for her sake. "Good fucking slut...! You're doing so good..."

"Hmmm~!" Savannah squealed in delight, pulling back with a raunchy slurp to breathe once more. Her eyes were watering a little and she could feel liquid dripping from her bruised lips but Noah's gaze never faltered. He was in love with her.

"Tell me."

"You're insane." He breathed heavily, running a hand through his hair as she waited.

"Tell me."

"...You're better than her."

"Yesss~!" Savannah gushed, her legs tensing violently as the desire to impale herself on his pole almost overrode every other thought in her. And then, he outdid her expectations once again. He stroked her hair back, ran a thumb across her lips and sneered.

"You're incredible and so much better at this than Lisa... Now, blow me like a good little whore...!"

The next minute was insane. Savannah threw everything at him, sucking the top half of him while jacking off the rest. Her free hand roamed his thighs, his abs and his balls manically, all while she inhaled him, her cheeks caved in furious suction as she drank everything he gave her. Her fingers twisted and twirled, her lips squeezed and she made the dirtiest moans imaginable for him until finally, in the large room, under the darkness and with nothing between them, he erupted.

~oOo~

Noah huffed slowly, a solid five minutes having passed since the mind-numbingly strong orgasm. His busty counterpart had drunk the thick load, keeping only his cockhead in her mouth while he spewed for her. There was no show this time, no play, only the intimate connection. She literally loved it.

The teen meanwhile brushed her hair, her shoulder and her back, revelling in the feeling of her clean up until they were left staring at each other on the bed. Now, they were on their backs again, her face wiped clean on the sheet corner, his hand casually on her thigh rubbing slow circles while she breathed quietly. Inside him, the dialogue was gone and it was replaced by a single, compulsive command.

"Let me..." Noah shifted and attempted to position himself between her legs. Looking down at the milf, he tentatively moved with his heart and mind racing. How good would she feel if a blowjob had him near breaking? Noah shook those thoughts from his mind and instead focused on the softness of her skin, the suppleness of her thighs as she allowed him to grab them and place them at either side of him.

"..." The blonde's dick wanted more. It needed it and so he gripped the once again hard base and positioned his cockhead at her lips. Her perfect, gorgeous, steamingly hot pussy. Clean shaven except for a small triangle, deliciously shaped and soaked beyond belief, she was ready for him. He adjusted his hips, ready to penetrate her finally, ready to delve into the most depraved and undoubtedly best thing he'd ever do. Ready to stretch those hot, wet lips to an almost painful width to get his ravenous cock in and then she stopped him.

"You don't want to cheat on her, right?" The teen looked at her and could see her pale lilacs plotting. He'd do anything to be in those soft, wet folds right now and so he leaned forwards, laying between her legs, his arms at either side of her head and tantalisingly close to her lips. She reached down and gripped his throbbing meat, noisily slapping it against her mound a few times and extracting a harsh hiss from him. He wanted this more than anything.

"I'd be a terrible person if I encouraged you to, wouldn't I? You said so yourself... You love her..." Her hands moved to his chest, then dropped to her own and he fought the urge to look. She was definitely playing with herself beneath him. "Then again, you're being pretty terrible yourself, aren't you? I haven't even cum yet-"

"Unngh." Noah grunted, instantly ready to drop lower when her hand caressed his cheek. He twisted to kiss it almost instinctively.

"I mean..." She traced her fingers across him distractingly. What was it? She could say anything, but she was delighting in teasing it out. "I don't know. I'd feel terrible if I said it..."

"...Just say it, Savannah. I'll do whatever..." The blonde had to take a moment, his dick was sawing against her stomach in this position, so close to nirvana and just a bit more would get him there.

"Well, it's just a bit unfair isn't it? I mean, you brought her here, parading her around in front of me and I'm the one tasting her on you."

The penny began to drop for the blonde.

"We really, obviously shouldn't fuck now you're engaged but maybe we could keep fooling around when our amazing bodies need it. You know, if you can make things a bit less unfair..."

She was crazy. Completely and utterly insane. But he had to. He had to know what it was to fuck her and if that's what it took.

"Spread your legs."

~oOo~

The stud started slowly, he waited for her to spread her legs, present her sex to him and then began to slowly rub. She was sopping wet already of course but he treated her as if she were a new girlfriend. Eventually, fingers turned into kisses and Savannah lit up. His lips made contact for the very first time and sent a spark through her that had her legs twitching.

Another and then another, he smooched his way around her hole, occasionally licking at the end to drink up her juice. Savannah was more than happy to ooze more for him, her hands roaming her huge tits for supplementary pleasure while her son worked.

"You even taste delicious." He stated so matter-of-factly it excited her. The hunk pressed her lips at either side, and then gently pulled, revealing her gaping hole for him. They held steady for a second, a second where she could tell he was memorising every single detail of her immaculate pussy. Then, he settled into a deep, tongue kiss.

"Ahhnn~!" Savannah mewled at the raw, intimate feeling of him inside of her, his tongue was wide and flexible in its approach, teasing the waiting inner walls while his thumbs massaged the sides of her pussy lips. Surprisingly, he left her clit alone, seemingly only interested in her eager hole for now.

"You're so hot..." He whispered gently, his hot breath ticking another box for her in the sensations checklist and exciting her even more. Savannah could only imagine the pool of juices beneath her. It was the kind of slow, sensual pussy-eating that would have her whimpering his name but begging it to never stop.

"Hnngh..." Noah drew back with a confident smile, his incredible mouth moving away and kissing up to her stomach while his palm cupped her needy mound. "Baby..."

Savannah almost whimpered at the slowdown, her hands moving to his shoulder as a nudge but he denied her. The blonde pushed upward, keeping his own hand perfectly still, until he almost arrived at her chest.

"Suck on them...! Come on, I want you so much~!" She huffed with slight exasperation in her voice but once again he stopped. Savannah's legs twitched at the cruel treatment and her eyes found his in search of an answer. Noah waited, showcasing his patience once again, just to the point she felt inclined to say something and then he went lower again.