Congratulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compared to her own more normal bikini, Savannah had opted for a tiny, strappy pink thing which was so garish it stood out clean through the ridiculously thin, stretchy yellow sundress she'd had on top. With that weak covering gone, the bikini front showed off the biggest boobs Lisa had ever seen, while leaving a space to show off a tiny waist and wide flaring hips. Then the bottoms, God, the bottoms. They were practically nonexistent.

A pink sliver that was eaten up by a thick, bubble butt to leave only a small triangle at the upper section. With that, a huge expanse of ass meat was exposed, shining in the sun from the cream on it and wobbling like it was made of jelly while hinting at toned muscle below.

So, it felt like Lisa had done something wrong. But Noah had been adamant that there was nothing wrong, that Lisa was just finally seeing more of the woman because they'd made things public.

Well, Lisa didn't like what she was seeing.

It was a blessing then to at least hide that ludicrously curvy body under some water. Hopefully, they'd go deep. Lisa took a deep breath and then nodded at whatever Tim had been saying, before tugging on her own bikini a little to show off a bit more of her perky boobs.

~oOo~

"Shit!" Noah smacked the ball high into the air before rolling into the foot deep water.

"Nice one, baby!" His mom cheered, following up on his assist with a long shot.

"I've got it! Ahhh...!" His dad offered, rushing backwards to catch the sailing ball and managing to get fingertips to it but ultimately failing. A small splash resounded and Noah whooped victoriously as they won yet another point. The blonde wasted no time rushing over to his milf player and lifting her from behind in a firm hug.

"Ah~!" Savannah squealed delightfully as his chest connected with her back. "That was amazing, Noah! I can't believe you kept that in!"

She turned to him with a dazzling smile and a soft body. The teen grinned back.

"Nah, it wouldn't be going so well without your accuracy Mom!" He high fived her and watched her pouty lips curl at their victory. She spun back to the other team and the teen took a moment to glance down at her butt. The fat booty cheeks bounced, dangerously close to clapping together everytime she jumped and he admitted to himself that he was intentionally setting up her shots that way. It wasn't his fault though, she had a virtual thong on and he was only human after all. He'd never thought much of her gym trips or her obsession with squats before but fuck they paid off in full.

He knew he should stare, not with Lisa so close, and he really has stopped before today. It was just, damn, it was hard. His mom was smoking hot. Dripping sex in every aspect of the word. Then there was that stuff with his dad. Tim hadn't been around much when he was younger but they still had an okay relationship, just fairly independent of each other. It felt hot then to Noah to think that he was doing what his absent dad should have been doing to his mom. They weren't going to fuck or anything obviously but he wasn't going to stop her fooling around with

"You guys need some more practice!" Tim rose from the low water, his thinning hair washed slick to his head, with a groan of annoyance to his wife's berating. "Maybe we should play one handed, huh?"

"Mom's being nice. You guys fucking suck." He roared with laughter and Savannah laughed with him while Lisa charged over to the net.

"One last point. Winner takes all!" She demanded as she came to a stop.

"What's the point, honey, we haven't got anything to play for..."

"If you win, we'll pay for lunch tomorrow. Any restaurant you guys want." Savannah turned to him and they shared something nonverbal. "If we win, then we're back at the beach first thing tomorrow. No shopping!"

~oOo~

Savannah masked a smirk at that. Lisa had been obviously intimidated on their shipping spree, both by the amount of money spent and the nature of the clothing. It was all tiny dresses and miniscule bikinis meant to drive a man crazy. Needless to say, Lisa hadn't bought anything. The poor girl wanted a win, something to cling on to and Savannah would delight in taking that away.

"You're on!" The lilac eyed babe accepted and got into position, arching her back and bending forwards near the net. She knew that Noah was behind her, minding the back of their made up court and it did mean she pushed her butt out more than needed.

"Mr. Jones, let's do this!" Lisa's small eyes narrowed with focus as she pushed the ball up for her serve. It went right and Savannah was immediately there, showing off her athletic past as she swerved it and returned to the opposite side of the net. Tim closed the gap and bumped it, just passing the net for an easy point but Noah had read it completely and appeared in a flash to smash the ball to the far corner. Lisa went sprinting, her thin legs flailing awkwardly in the foot deep waters until she found her placement.

"Mr. Jones!" She called breathlessly, pushing the ball up into a slow set up. Tim bungled back, tripping a little but surprisingly making it and returning the ball over the net.

Right into Savannah's hands.

With both of their team so far back, she locked eyes with Lisa. Then, she smirked for the first time, exposing just what the bitch could expect from her, before gently nudging the ball over the net. A perfect dropshot and a flawless victory for mom and son.

"Hell yeah, Mom~!" Noah cheered from behind her and what followed was a loud, firm slap. "That's what I'm talking about, haha!"

He pumped his fists in the air, showboating at the net while the remaining trio all focused on the same thing. He'd just spanked her ass in front of them. His fingerprints were likely making themselves seen on her cheeks and none of them would be able to forget it long after those marks vanished.

~oOo~

Savannah waded out a bit further still and, with the relatively low depths, they were left in warm, roughly knee high water with minimal waves. The distance from the beach wasn't too great but he'd have to squint to make out what his fiancee and dad were doing back at the towels.

He'd told them to practise as a joke. A little competitive dig but Lisa seemed to take it seriously, her face scrunching up with determination before she ventured to shore to mess with the volleyball.

"This is far enough." He raised an eyebrow at her as she stopped finally and turned to him.

"Far enough for what?"

"Far enough that I can pretend the water washed them off..." With that, she reached over her head and removed the bikini strap allowing the tiny top to fall away onto the bobbing ocean.

"Whoa, whoa..." Noah jerked out to grab the soaked item, stuffing them into his shorts' pockets and quickly looked back at the shoreline. "What are you doing?"

"Take off those shorts, baby..." She reached out to stroke his firm chest. The teen looked at her, his eyes drinking in her heavy titties hanging so erotically. They were wet and dripped enticingly in a way that had his fingers twitching to squeeze them but Lisa was so close.

"Mom, we're out in the open here..."

"You didn't care about that when you were fondling my boobs earlier or when you slapped my ass..."

"That's different." He disputed, stepping closer to her as she did the same. "She wasn't-

"We can say that the water blew them off if they notice, or we can tell them that you got bitten by something, I don't really give a shit."

"..." Noah went quiet, her face so cool and determined and her nipples so hard.

"I played watching that monster bouncing around and I want to see it. Now." They were about a metre apart, the sun blazing to the side in the late afternoon.

"I'm not going to do that Mom."

"Okay." She accepted surprisingly easily and he couldn't deny he was disappointed. God, she was making him crazy and they hadn't even really done anything. "I'll go get your Dad, and he can let me suck his balls dry."

That caused a rise in him and Noah lowered his gaze instinctively.

"You don't want me to, it's obvious." She vocalised on his behalf and then followed up with her signature sex voice. "You've been pretending that little whore is your whole world, parading her around in front of me while touching me. Squeezing my big ass, rubbing my big tits... You want this more than I do..."

In the heat of the moment, it was difficult to confront his own morals. Was she right?

"No, I love her."

"Right... You love her..." Savannah averted her gaze to the shoreline, at the jumping girl, and he found his eyes dropping lower again, staring at her soft, supple chest and the hard, pink nipples. "Is that why you touched my ass in front of her?"

"Look..." He felt cornered, and his experience with girls his age came through. "Yes, you're really really hot, and I've not been the best at resisting... But, she's the one, Mom. We fooled around a little but it's crazy, right? A bunch of mistakes we've made because of how horny we can get..."

"I've never made a mistake." She shut him down completely. "No girl has ever been good enough for you and that fucking bitch? No way. I knew you were making a mistake and I knew that you needed to be shown the right path. The path that was there all along."

"Mom..." He couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth. How long had she felt like this? He couldn't deny the ego boost it gave him was amazing but, he was a good person right? He shouldn't do this anymore even if it meant giving up some truly incredible head.

"I want to see it now. Will you do that for me, baby? Will you show me your big, fat dick and I can use that to get me through this boring meal I have to go to with your dad..." Her voice suddenly shifted from cutting him down to sultry, sensual goddess. Well, if it was for the meal, then he wasn't really doing anything wrong. And Lisa was so far away anyways. The idea of getting his mom's pouty lips wrapped around the root of his cock had nothing to do with why he was considering her request.

She needed help and he was uniquely equipped to help her. There was no way his lame dad could manage it.

The teen glanced over to the shoreline and hooked his shorts before beginning to tug slowly.

~oOo~

Savannah cooed softly as she watched her handsome son lower his shorts lazily. In a tantalising display, he revealed his smooth crotch and then a thick base of shaft being constrained by his waistband.

"Hmmm... yes, you look so hot like that..." She complimented him, causing him to lock eyes with her. His red swim trunks had been so packed with dick that she'd been slowly getting herself worked up over the course of the game and that cocky, victorious slap of her ass had been a trigger.

"You were looking during the game?"

"Oh yeah..." Her hands roamed her torso, tweaking a pink nipple as she moaned in response.

"Shouldn't you have been looking at Dad, instead?" The shorts dropped to the ocean surface, and exposed his girthy, soft cock.

"Hmm..." She shivered a little just at the sight, pinching her hard nub and tugging on it a little. "No way. You're sooo much bigger and hotter even like this~!"

He smirked smugly, obviously receptive to her filthy compliment and to the way her eyes were scanning over his meat, and then reached out to hold the side of her neck.

"Did you like seeing my big ass?"

"Fuckkk mom...We should really stop..." He hissed, his free hand dropping to his abs while the one on her body slithered across her soft, wet skin to squeeze her breasts.

"You loved it, didn't you? You watched me bounce my ass and shake tits at every chance you could have..." Savannah reached out and gripped his hardening cock, while looking over to the shoreline. Her son followed her gaze to his prissy little girlfriend but refused to release her heavy chest. "Were you even looking at her?"

"Ugh..." He groaned throatily and bounced her boob in his hand for a second, before looking back at her body to find her resting her hand on top of his. Together, they manipulated her breasts, adding an element of roughness and intimacy that was missing from her own fingers.

"No... You weren't. You were watching me, having fun with me, winning with me, and thinking about all the filthy, nasty things that you want to do-"

"Heyyyyyy......!!!" A voice called from far away and suddenly, Noah was behind her, jamming his steel rod into her ass.

"Hi, Lisa...!" Savannah replied, all the gentle foreplay falling by the wayside as they addressed the fiancee.

"..." The raven-haired teen was obviously talking, her palms cupped around her mouth as if trying to amplify her voice, but it was barely audible. And it didn't help that Noah was distracting her with eight inches of swollen cock.

"You know, I think you were right. We should probably get back..." Noah responded to her sensible suggestion by wrapping a strong right arm around her neck, his hand clapping down on her left shoulder, and pulling her tight to him. Their hot, wet bodies melted together as they both stared at the girl.

"...Sure..." He spoke breathily, sliding his cock between her asscheeks while using his free hand to roll her nipples. She grinded back against him, smushing her plump cheeks against him, gyrating her hips in concentric circles that massaged his long, hard length.

"She's looking at you, waiting for you to come back..."

"Yeah, yeah... definitely..." He adjusted his head to come next to her ear. "But, you wanted this right...? Maybe you could just..."

"She's calling you baby. Your precious little girlfriend. Do you think she can see us right now?" She leaned back and kissed his jaw, loving the feel of her hands on her and his possessive grip across her neck.

"No, I'm sure we're too far out..."

"She's waving us over..."

"Yeah right, no I will... but, I'm all worked up..."

"So...?" She had never been so hot, prying the answer from his hot mouth, and feeling his squeeze tighten in animal hunger.

"Just... uh..." His breathy tone struck her ear. "You were going to suck my dick, right...?"

"Oh." Savannah feigned innocence. "Oh, no Noah. You were right about being careful with Lisa around. What kind of mom would I be if I gave you the best, sloppiest, most incredible blowjob of your life and then sent you to the hotel room with your girlfriend that you love so much with empty balls?"

"..." She'd stunned him, she could tell, and before he could act again, she pulled from his grasp. She twisted, looking back at him and the slippery, precum coated mess that was his beautiful cock and grinned, taking the bikini top from his shorts.

"Besides, you think this is going to be another mistake." He winced at the word while she smirked. "I'm sure you'll get something amazing from your soon-to-be wife anyways.... right?"

~ooOoo~

Noah watched the sultry temptress walk away from him, her body encased in a deliciously tight sage green dress, as his fiancee spoke up.

"Now that we're alone, should we check out that restaurant we saw?" The blonde teen turned to his partner and nodded casually. Right, the restaurant, the one that she'd gushed about while they'd wandered the town after the beach trip. "Great!"

She took his hand and Noah tried to suppress the thought that it didn't feel as good as his mom's incredible ass or her jiggly boobs. The couple moved together, making idle chat and soon the term found his focus on her. He engaged with her, joked and made her laugh uproariously while they enjoyed a nice meal. She'd dressed up a bit, using the natural heat to wear a surprisingly short skirt and a puffy blouse that alluded to soft curves beneath. All in all Noah was charmed by her and was on the verge of forgetting all about the other woman on their trip. It seemed that fate had other plans for him though.

"Your mom is really pretty, huh?" Noah glanced up at Lisa's puzzling expression. He didn't like where this was going.

"Uhm yeah..." He smiled as casually as he could, leaning back in his chair with the pale blue shirt and dress pants he wore feeling stifling all of a sudden..

"Like, I knew she was pretty, but God, she's amazing..." Lisa forked her remaining food aggressively, refusing to look at him and in doing so conveyed how she really felt. Noah had noticed it of course, noticed that there was a vast difference between Savannah and Lisa. And that it was being shoved in Lisa's face for the first time. This was exactly what he'd been so cautious about but his slutty mom was too good at the game.

"Guess we're both blessed with good genes, haha." He tried to smooth out the tension but the fork dropped and his fiancee stared at him.

"You mean my mom? Yeah, she's pretty for a mom but, no... Savannah is different..."

Noah wasn't sure what to say and instead opted for resting his palm on top of her hand. Lisa seemed to soften at his attention and her shoulders loosened in relief but then her raven black eyes hardened again.

"It's just awkward..." It was obvious that some specific image had come to her mind and provoked her back into her frustration. He could only hope it wasn't the insanity of his humping Savannah's ass in the water.

"What do you mean?" Noah encouraged her.

"She's your mom and she's dressing like..." Lisa's voice faded and at the same time, his body tensed up. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I mean, she's..."

"She's what?" Noah pulled his hand back from her, trying to stop his face morphing into a frown.

"... You know, her body... it's not normal and that bikini was..." Lisa tried to reach across and took his hand again. "Inappropriate."

Noah left his hand there, trying to sympathise with his partner but he found it difficult. He'd given Lisa plenty of attention and yet, just seeing Savannah at the beach had affected her this much. Seeing that hot, filthy body bursting out of a sexy pink bikini had pissed his fiancee off. That was not what he'd expected from the girl he was marrying. He thought she'd be more responsive to the hidden things, not just his mom's bombshell appearance. This was almost...

"She's hot."

"What?!" Lisa wrenched her hand back and her thin lips curled into a vicious scowl.

"The weather, Lisa. It's roasting and you want her to, what, wear a parka jacket?" Noah knew he shouldn't be saying this. He knew but it came from him without consideration for his fiancee's feelings.

"I don't want her to wear a winter coat, Noah...!" She was hissing now, casting a momentary glance around the restaurant. "I'm just saying that she shouldn't be letting it all out where anyone could see!"

"Who is anyone? There was barely anyone at that section of the beach? And we don't even know any of these people!" Noah was growing exasperated.

"I don't know! Fucking anyone! God, I can't believe you're acting like this!"

"I'm acting weird?!" He scoffed. "Oh, right, sorry let me support you, precious. Hey Mom, I just thought I'd let you know that my fiancee is pissed off that you've got F cups and wants you to wear a nun's gown tomorrow!"

"How do you even know that?!" She was shouting now, and there were more than a few people staring at them. "Noah, I mean, what the actual fuck?"

"I-I..." He stuttered for a moment and Lisa latched onto it.

"You what? Don't you see how weird that is?" The slim girl seemed primed to attack this point and he knew he had little comeback. He just knew and had confirmed it when those massive jugs were in his hands but he could hardly admit that. If she pushed him, he wasn't sure what he could say. "It's because of her, isn't it?"

Thank fuck. Noah cheered inwardly but hid it from his face.

"I know we kept things secret because of our friends but you were cautious around your Mom too. Was this why?" The blonde teen almost flinched as Lisa was remarkably close to the truth. "I mean- fuck. That thing in the store this morning, Noah, that's not normal!"