Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
She is forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.
2.4k words
4.26
134.5k
112

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She begged him once more to stop, but her muttered pleas were stopped as he swiftly thrust all the way into her, causing her to cry out in pain even though the drugs he had given her made talking hard. She felt like she was being ripped in half as he tore apart her hymen, there was hot pain all through her abdomen and a pressured feeling inside of her that made her feel as though she would burst at any moment. Tears were flowing hot and quick down her cheeks, as the man above her groaned and grunted his pleasure.

"Fuck Baby, your pussy is so tight, ungh.."

After a moment he pulled out a little bit, causing Tori to feel as if she could finally take a breath, before he roughly slammed back inside her, tearing another pained cry from her. Markus just ignored her obvious pain and continued roughly thrusting into her, all the while grunting and moaning at his obvious pleasure. Just when it had become bearable enough that she felt like she wouldn't die any minute, he pulled her legs up to wrap around his hips, the new angle allowing him to penetrate her even deeper until he was painfully hitting her cervix with every thrust, doubling the pain again so she gasped every breath and felt like passing out any moment. After another minute of deep, painful thrusts he gave a couple of animalistic groans, slamming into her as fast as he could before she felt something warm deep inside her and he slumped on top of her, almost crushing her with his weight before he pulled out and fell to her side. Her face was wet from her tears, her cheeks red and her breaths coming in labored gasps.

"You were perfect, Toy. And in a couple of weeks you'll be used to it, and you won't cry anymore.."

She doubted that very much, but felt so raw and exhausted that she just closed her eyes and willed herself to fall asleep. Markus seemed to have the same idea, as he pulled her limp body flush to his and wrapped his arms around her after pulling up the blanket, spooning her from behind with one hand grabbing her left breast, the other flat on her stomach and a leg between her thighs. She felt his sticky, flaccid cock pressed against her ass, an unnecessary reminder of what he had done to her that had more silent tears falling down her cheeks. Sleep came quickly due to her complete exhaustion, and it brought dreams of waking up somewhere else, anywhere without this man.

When Tori woke up the room was filled with light from the open windows and her lower half was throbbing painfully. Markus was still pressed against her in the same position they had fallen asleep in, but she could now feel his erection poking her ass. She quietly moved away from him, trying to get out of his grasp on her without waking him up, but when she was just removing his hand from her breast, he made a groaning sound and pulled her back into his chest, grinding his cock against her ass.

"Good Morning, Beautiful. How about we have a little fun before starting the day?"

His right hand moved down her stomach between her legs and he used his fingers to rub her clit, continuing to grind against her ass as he did so. She was still so sore from what he did to her last night that the rubbing against her made her feel as though she was on fire, making her squirm and whimper as she tried pulling out of his grip.

"What did I tell you, Toy? Don't fight me or you will be punished!"

He harshly pushed two fingers into her as he said that, making her scream in pain but she tried to lay still as she saw him take the remote for her collar into his left hand. Tears were again running down her face, as he finally pulled his fingers out of her after having pumped them in and out for a minute with her whimpering and crying all the while.

He then pulled away from her a little bit at which she gasped a relieved breath, which quickly turned into a surprised squeak as he pulled her up by her hips into a kneeling position and pressed her face and chest down into the mattress. She whimpered as she felt him move into a tall kneel behind her, pulling her at her hips towards him until his hard cock was just shy of inside her, so she could already feel his pre-cum mixing with the wetness he had forced from her earlier.

She tried begging him to stop again, but he clamped his hand on her mouth and swiftly pushed himself all the way into her throbbing pussy, her cries muffled by his hand. He started slowly, pulling out of her almost completely before slamming back again, only to repeat that a couple of times, each thrust more forceful than the last as her cries turned to pained groans and whimpers.

"I love fucking you like this toy, where I can see my cock push all the way inside you, stretching your little pussy around me."

He slowly pulled out again as if to demonstrate, before slamming back into her so forcefully that her knees buckled and he had to hold her by the hips to stay in position. He then started to go faster and faster with each thrust, holding her limp body up by the hips as she couldn't move from the pain, until with a groan and a final deep thrust he filled her with his cum before pulling out of her.

Markus then stood up and walked to the wardrobe, putting on his underwear and clothes for the day as she lay motionless on her side, her body shaking and gasping as tears ran down her face. Once he was fully clothed he walked back towards her and sat down next to her on the bed. His hand moved to push a strand of hair out of her face, but she flinched away from his touch. Sighing, he stood up again and took something out of the bedside drawer.

"Take this, it helps with the pain. But you need to accept that you are my wife now and I will fuck you when I want, so just get used to it."

He handed her a white pill and a bottle of water but she hesitated to take it, remembering his 'painkiller' from the night before. He was delusional if he thought she would ever just 'get used to it' she thought.

"Just Ibuprofen this time. But I will drug you again if you don't stop fighting me."

She swallowed the pill then, still not trusting that he was truthful but she needed to do something against the pain that seemed to burn her alive. He then handed her another pill, this one small and a light yellow color. She looked at him questioningly.

"Birth control. You need to take it every morning for another three days, until this cycle is over and you get your period."

"And after that?" She almost didn't want him to answer, the look on his face telling her that she wouldn't like what he would say.

"You'll get a... different pill to take then."

He stood up after he had seen her swallow the pill, moving to walk out of the room.

"What do you mean?" she called after him, her voice smoother as her fear started to lessen. He turned around and strode quickly back to her on the bed, pulling her up by her elbows as she squeaked in renewed fear. Once he had caged her between the wall at her back and his arms on either side of her, he started speaking again in a firm voice that told her he wouldn't argue about this.

"You will take fertility hormones then so I can knock you up as quickly as possible, sweet wife. You will be even more perfect once you start taking them, Toy, with your breasts swelling and your little pussy always wet for me, constantly begging me to fuck you."

He leered at her trembling form, her eyes squeezed shut to try to ignore what he was telling her and her breathing uneven. She wanted him to be as far away as possible from her, on the other side of the earth maybe, but he instead pressed himself against her, backing her into the wall.

"I don't want to have a child." she whispered as she felt his hot breath on her ear, her voice betraying her fear as it wavered towards the end.

"But I want you to have my child, Doll, so you will let me knock you up and give me beautiful children, because you are my wife and that is your purpose, to please me, give me children and take care of them."

"I am a person, not your toy you use and do whatever you want with. I won't let you do that to me!" she said boldly. The pain was down to a low throb now and she felt stronger, she would stand up for herself and get out of this somehow. Tori would not let this man just use her for the rest of her life.

"You won't let me do that to you? I think I need to teach you a lesson, Toy." he said, lifting her up into his arms and carrying her out of the room into a hallway and through another door, with her screaming and kicking to get out of his grasp throughout.

He set her down onto the tiled floor and as she tried to get up to fight him or get away, she wasn't sure which, she felt horrible pain course through her body as he pressed the button to shock her and held it for almost 10 seconds. She went completely limp once it stopped, blindly staring at the ceiling whilst he started to remove his clothes and started the shower. She was still as he pulled her up and into the shower with his chest pressed into her back, his hands rubbing and squeezing her breasts as she once again felt the hardness of his erection against her back.

Leaning forward he whispered into her ear whilst his hands were roughly kneading her sensitive globes, leaving red marks where his nails pressed too hard. "If you won't let me use you, why aren't you stopping me right now, Toy?" he said, one of his hands moved down and started rubbing furiously at her clit, making her whimper. But her muscles were still tingling painfully with the aftereffects of the electricity and wouldn't move properly, so she didn't stop him when he picked her up to place her feet on the shower ledge and pressed himself closer against her. He spread her butt cheeks and pushed one finger into her ass after wetting it under the running water, the ring of muscle painfully stretching as he moved it around, making her sob in pain still unable to move her body more than to squirm a little.

"See how you are mine, Toy? You couldn't stop me fucking your pussy, taking your virginity and now you can't stop me from pushing my fat cock into that tight arse of yours to take my pleasure. I can do whatever I want to you and you'd do good to remember that."

He then pushed another finger into her ass, scissoring them to stretch her for him, before he surprisingly pushed her to her knees in front of him. She looked up at him surprised, but he forcefully opened her mouth and pushed his cock into it harshly, making her gag and choke as he roughly fucked her mouth for a minute, before pulling her back up to stand before him on the ledge with her back at his chest.

"See how you can't stop me, you even helped me prepare to fuck your ass by making my cock nice and wet, Toy. Now lean back!"

He pulled her head back to lie on his shoulder as he arched her back, making her push her ass out towards him. He then placed his now rock hard and wet cock at the ring of muscle of her asshole, before slowly pushing in, grabbing Tori's hips to hold her in place as she writhed in pain and let out gasps and cries of pain. Once his cock was all the way in he took one hand from her hip and clamped it over her mouth to stop her cries and pleas, as he kept his cock fully inside her ass for a minute, feeling her muscles clamp around him. She felt full to the point of thinking he would rip her into two any second, as he kept his cock inside her so long, every breath he took shifting him ever so slightly which made her wince.

"How lovely that you haven't eaten in the last day, Very nice of you to keep your ass free so I could fuck it."

He slowly started to rock on his feet then, lightly pushing in and out of her as he enjoyed the overwhelming tightness around his cock. He kept his thrusts slow the entire time he fucked her into the tile wall, but went harder and harder as he neared his release, exploding into her as he finally removed his hands from her mouth to hear her last sobs before he pulled out and caught her in his arms.

"Do you think you have learned your lesson, Toy?"

She nodded slightly, the overwhelming pain and shame she felt continuing to curse through her body as she agreed with him. She just wanted to die, for this to be over but he started lathering himself and her in soap instead, washing her hair and body with most of his attention on her breasts and between her legs, but made her clean him. He took her hand when she had cleaned everything but his cock and kept avoiding it to clean something else a second time, placing it firmly around it.

"You've had this inside of you for the better part of the last hour, so you should be fine cleaning it." he told her, her face reddening as she tried to get done with it as quickly as possible as he chuckled.

After he had dried her and made her dry him, him obviously enjoying it when she had to press herself against him to reach his upper back, he put on his clothes again and led her into the bedroom. She didn't bother to fight anymore, just let him push her around like a doll.