Connie and Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a boyfriend." She said quietly. It was of course a stupid thing to say but she felt like she needed to make at least a token protest. It was Connie who observed that they really didn't give a fuck about her boyfriend. This made Hyde laugh. "Right now, I don't think you care about your boyfriend either," said Connie. She took Lucy by the hand and lead her to the table that she had earlier cleared. Then she made Lucy bend over the table, so her head was on it. Connie slowly lowered Lucy's knickers and with her co-operation slipped them off the ends of her feet.

"I am going to take my time and really enjoy you," said Hyde now coming up behind Lucy. His hand ran over her bare backside. Lucy sighed with pleasure. Perhaps the tight jeans did not do it justice after all Hyde thought. Lucy closed her eyes, wishing Hyde would just get on with fucking her. She was aware and pleased that Connie had walked away. She wasn't too keen on having an audience.

As Connie disappeared into the now open safe, she heard the sound of movement. Hyde's voice was telling Lucy to get onto the table. She began to hunt around in the safe. Outside there was the sound of more movement. Connie smiled; Hyde would have to stand on his own two feet now. She had helped him enough. It would be interesting to see what he was really capable of. Then Connie spotted some interesting stuff, cursed she had not brought a bag, found one and then started sorting through the gems. She only wanted stuff she could get rid of easily. The secret with these robberies was not to be greedy. To take what would not get her caught. She spent several minutes sorting through the stuff before she went searching for the two special items that she had really come for.

**************************************************************************

When Connie came back out of the safe with the two diamonds that she had particularly wanted, she was surprised, and not a little impressed to find things in the workshop had moved on quite a bit. She had doubted that Hyde would be of much use in the future to her. On this job he had been essential, getting her access to the jewellers, and providing the inside information she needed to make the job a success. Perhaps though the boy had more potential than she thought. She had not been convinced, when push came to shove, that he would go through with his plan to get Lucy to have sex with him. Up to now, it had felt to Connie like she had been doing the pushing but left alone Hyde had gone successfully to work on his quarry and Lucy seemed to be a willing participant now.

Hyde was totally in control. Lucy was lying flat on her back, being fucked by Hyde in the missionary position. His legs had pushed up against her thighs, lifting her feet into the air, as he pressed his full weight down on her body. One of her hands was trying to grasp one of his thick arms and the other was grabbing at his head. His ass was moving swiftly up and down. His whole cock was moving in and out of her. He was in total control. The pounding he was giving her, was seemingly robbing her of the strength to do much other than moan and gasp with pleasure.

Hyde raised his head for just a moment and smiled triumphantly. Connie gave him a grin back. Yes, she was impressed, he fucked well, and seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Connie slowly began to circle the couple on the table curious to see more. Moving around a bit, she could then see Lucy's face. Her eyes were closed, and her teeth clenched but she seemed to be enjoying herself. Hyde lifted himself a little more, so Connie had a better view and they shared another glance.

"I think she likes it," grunted Hyde, between gasps of air.

"I think so," laughed Connie. "I think her doubts are gone." Perhaps aware that she was being watched, Lucy turned her head away from Connie, which meant she was now looking straight up at Hyde. He took the opportunity to kiss her. Lucy responded and eagerly kissed him back, beginning to gasp louder now. His hand was holding her head gently in place and his thighs pushing her legs upwards a little more, there was little she could do but kiss him back and enjoy the fuck. "That's good Hyde! Screw her nice and hard. Just the way she likes it" encouraged Connie. She wandered around a little more. Lucy's hand continued to claw at his back, but Hyde's ass was now in full view and Connie had to admire it. It was smallish and very firm and had just the right amount of hair. She loved the way the skin flexed as he moved. Perhaps I will keep him around, and even let him fuck me she thought.

Hyde's constant thrusts paused, and then changed to a rocking circular motion as Connie's tour around the table reached the other side. This change seemed to get approval from Lucy who was gasping for breath even more now. Connie could see Hyde's balls, so tight and firm they had combined into one. Her eyes noted Lucy's tight little asshole, the soles of her dainty feet and her shapely calves hanging in the air, horizontal to the table. Connie returned back to where she started, just as Hyde began to screw Lucy harder than ever. His hand was on her throat now, not choking her but holding her in place. He was watching her intently as he drove his dick into her. Lucy's hand ran through her hair, she was gasping now in time with each of the rapid thrusts.

For a brief moment Lucy seemed to try to get up, even her toes curled as she put all her strength into trying to rise. Hyde for his part barely paused in his motion. His left hand simply pinned Lucy's arm to the table, holding it away from her body. Robbed of this leverage she was forced to give it up. With her head to the side, she then lay still, eyes closed, as Hyde pressing his full body weight down on her continued to screw her.

"Oh, fuck yes," she murmured.

Connie gathered up all the things to make sure they. Yes, it would now be they, for she would take Hyde with her. She was keen to see what else Hyde could achieve with more guidance from her. She gathered up all their stuff together. She wanted to make sure they were ready to leave. They had been inside the workshop for forty-five minutes. Hyde and Lucy's shift, not due to end for another one and a half hours, meant they had lots of time. But it was good to be ready. Connie pondered what to do. Stay and take more gems, go while the going was good, or stay and have some fun. It occurred to her that neither of the lovers in front of her had really been satisfied. That seemed a shame. This was impressive from Hyde's point of view. He did fuck well and clearly had staying power. So why not stay and have some fun?

"Slow down stud," she said to Hyde, who looked up and smiled. "I think you are going to need a little help to get this one's fire really lit." To Lucy, she said, "isn't that right sugar?" Connie had already begun stripping, which caused a protest from Lucy. Off came her sweater, tee shirt, trousers, and everything, still, she stood naked in front of a clearly impressed Hyde. He was trying to say that she was gorgeous but could not get the last word out, so a laughing Connie said it for him. "Back off a little," she told him, and she got onto the table beside Lucy as he withdrew his cock from her. Hyde stood and wondered what Connie was going to do.

"Please don't," said an alarmed Lucy who was not keen on being with a girl or sharing Hyde for that matter. She raised her head to look at Hyde hoping for support, but he remained silent. He was simply waiting, smiling at her, whilst stroking his dick. As Lucy went to get up he pulled her legs towards him, meaning she toppled back and rested on her arms. Connie smiled and began to caress Lucy's breasts before she pulled her head back down onto the table. She began to stroke her head and then kiss her. "Please," said Lucy, shaking her head, "Please get off me." But Connie just put a hand on top of Lucy's head to stop it moving and carried on exploring her lips with her own.

"Nice and quiet sugar." She said, "that's it. Do you want Hyde to keep fucking you?" Asked Connie. "To make you come?" Her head was right over the top of Lucy's. She was stroking her hair as she spoke, smiling as Lucy began to nod her head. Connie added. "I knew you did. I knew you wanted Hyde to screw you some more sugar and don't worry I'll help you come." She rested a hand on Lucy's stomach just in case, but she made no further attempt to get up and once more they kissed. Connie's other hand held her head in place. Connie added, "now I think you can do something for me." And she offered her right tit to Lucy's mouth.

"Suck it," she said, "just like you did with his dick." Lucy hesitated, playing tentatively with the nipple at first but then more keenly taking a reasonable amount of the soft flesh into her mouth and beginning to suck on it. "That's right sugar," cooed Connie, resuming fondling Lucy's breasts. Suddenly Lucy let Connie's tit fall from her mouth, and with her mouth open in shock, she raised her head to look at Hyde. She was gasping for breath as she did. He had slipped his dick inside her again. "That's right sugar," said Connie, "take that nice, fat, juicy cock."

"It feels so good," said Lucy. Unable to say more, as she now eagerly accepted Connie's breast which she had again pushed against Lucy's lips. She resumed sucking. She broke off, struggling to suck and gasp for air at the same time, but Connie pushed her back onto her breast almost immediately. "You like that don't you," she said. Lucy nodded.

Lucy broke off from sucking once again, raising her head in surprise. Hyde had been gently moving the head of his dick in and out of her pussy, teasing her with it by then removing it. Now he was fucking her again, thrusting all the way inside, going ball deep. Lucy cried out. And as he began to rock back and forth, her head flopped back onto the table. Connie resumed working Lucy's tits with her hand. Lucy began to plead with Hyde not to stop. Once more, using her hands this time, Connie guided her breast into Lucy's mouth and she obediently began to suck them. Connie reached down and began to play with Lucy's clit as she was screwed by Hyde.

"That's right," Connie whispered to Lucy, noting with pleasure the effect of her fingers on Lucy's pussy, "only another girl really knows how to do this right."

Many times, over the next few minutes, Lucy lost concentration and stopped what she was doing, overwhelmed by the pounding she was getting, and the expert attention her clit was getting from Connie's fingers. At other times she would devour Connie's breasts with an enthusiasm, which would in the future make Lucy smile quietly to herself. She continued to beg not for Connie and Hyde to stop but for them to carry on. The combination of a large cock moving deep inside her pussy and Connie's fingers moving on her clit did indeed in Connie's words, "light her fire." She began to gasp and moan with pleasure. Her cry's getting louder and louder until her orgasm burst throughout her body. God it felt so amazing.

"You see sugar you do like it," whispered Connie intrigued to see what would happen if she backed away, which she cautiously did.

"Get on the table," said Lucy, her voice suddenly loud and confident. "On your back," she added. Hyde looked at Connie who shrugged once more. "Don't look at her," said Lucy firmly, "get on your back. "You want to fuck?" She continued, "then let's fuck!" Lucy reached out and grabbed Hyde's dick, firmly stroking it, as he did as he was told. As soon as he was laying down Lucy climbed onto him. "That was pretty good," she said, "but now I am going to fuck you." She added. She looked down at Hyde and smiled as she licked her fingers then she guided his dick into her. Hyde watched thrilled as Lucy closed her eyes, a rapturous look on her face as she slowly sat down.

"It is a great cock," said Lucy gasping. She had turned to face Connie as she spoke. and then placing her hands behind her and onto Hyde's leg, she began to thrust forward with her hips. Tossing her head to one side to get her hair off her face she began to ride Hyde. "Oh, fuck this is so good," murmured Lucy. She began to get faster, placing a hand now on Hyde's chest to support her. As she moved faster, and faster Hyde's dick suddenly slipped out. "Shit," said Lucy and she rested her hands on the wall behind Hyde's head. She ordered Hyde to put it back in. She kept still, waiting for him to hold his dick in the right spot so she could sit down on it again. When Hyde's cock was safely inside her again, she began to ride him some more.

"You like that huh?" She said placing a hand gently around Hyde's throat for a moment before it returned to his chest. She began to cry out, thrusting hard and fast, moaning with pleasure as she fucked him. Hyde's hands came up and briefly cupped her breasts. But their screwing was too vigorous for him to be able to do that for long. Slowly Lucy's body lowered as they screwed, until her breasts were in Hyde's face. His mouth eagerly explored them as Lucy's body moved across his head. Lucy felt another orgasm getting nearer and nearer. Her voice repeating a constant plea for him not to stop as she came hard and fast again. Hyde also realizing he too was close to losing control, moved quickly too.

He was beside Lucy before she knew what was happening. Hyde placed his dick into Lucy's open, and as soon as she realized what he was doing, eager mouth. She took the whole shaft down her throat, making her gag slightly. After a few pumps he too began to groan, and then in three short bursts, he shot his load down her throat. Warm and salty seamen filled Lucy's mouth. Finally, with his load shot Hyde let Lucy roll away and she offered no resistance as she was cuffed to the table. Connie covered her with a coat from the rack observing that they didn't want her to catch a cold.

Before they left Hyde and Lucy shared a long lingering kiss. That had been so good they agreed.

Picking up the bags of jewels and checking they had the gun, car keys and everything else they needed, Hyde and Connie went to leave. They thanked Lucy as they left. And before they were out of earshot she heard Connie say,

"See I told you I would get you the girl if you got me the diamonds." Lucy smiled she had got her man and probably her boyfriend would understand she had been given little choice. At least that would be what she would tell him. Lucy realised she did not really care if he was sympathetic or not.

12