Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers

"I thought this was a screening process to prove I wasn't a threat." Thelox said playfully.

"I just want to sink my claws into you before the others try to snag you first. Since Wonder Woman pretty much gave me free reign over you, I intend to make good use of our time." Hawkgirl said.

"You're a daring woman, Hawkgirl." Thelox commented.

"Please, call me Shayera." Hawkgirl replied, not concerned with giving him her real name.

Thelox smirked and pulled her close, pressing her breasts into the hard planes of his chest, still groping her ass. As much as he wanted those plush red lips of hers wrapped around his cock, he didn't have a lot of time to spare and settled with having her cunt instead. It seemed that Hawkgirl wasn't the type for foreplay either, judging by how slick her thighs were with her juices.

Shayera gave a little moan as he gripped her ass tighter and lifted her off her feet. She instinctively wrapped her legs around her waist and his cock gravitated towards her pussy, its head rubbing against her moist lips in a way that made her shiver. Thelox grinned at her flushed expression as he slowly pushed his cock into her folds until her cunt gave way, his large cockhead slowly pushing past her puffy lips to reach her insides. Inch by inch, the tight, damp canal of her lower hole was pushed aside by the steady crawl of his cock and throughout it all, Thelox groaned with utter euphoria. Shayera was not nearly as slick or wet as Atlanna or Mera, but her tighter hold and firmer muscles more than made up for that. it was like fucking an Amazon.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Shayera keened, wings flexing and body trembling in Thelox's grasp as she was lowered further and further onto the monstrous prick. Every single push of that girth inside of her sparked such delicious sensations within her sheath, spreading out to every other part of her body and she positively drooled at the intensity of it all. "Holy fuck, you're so big! Fuck me!"

Thelox held her tight as he continued to push inch after inch of his cock into her warm depths and relished the delicious friction she provided as he sat her fully on his lap. He tilted his head back in bliss as he finally had himself shoved into her to the hilt and heard Shayera's loud moans in his ears. Seeking to get the party started, Thelox slowly lifted her off his cock just as slowly as he entered, sliding his cock out of her until only his large head was keeping her folds spread. A weaker man would came from being in her cunt alone, but Thelox was not weak, nor was he a man. He was a god and he was going to show Shayera exactly that.

With a sharp jolt, Thelox thrust Shayera back down to the hilt, filling her cunt once more and Shayera gave a sharp wail torn between shock and ecstasy. The fierce motion grinded their sexes together potently, sending powerful surges of pleasure through their bodies. The man groaned heavily at thrusting into the hot canal, feeling its inner walls shudder around him, growing wetter and wetter. The woman, well, she's just positively euphoric to have felt such a fierce shove right into her from such a hefty dick, so thick and mighty, and she knew she caught quite the male specimen today!

Shayera's arms wrapped around Thelox's shoulders as she leaned in for a needy kiss, which he returned wholeheartedly. Her powerful thighs clenched his waist as his grand shaft thrust deeply into her, adding to the lewd delights. Her cunt was positively leaking right now, her fluids drawn out by each fierce thrust from the god. So engulfed she was in her bliss that Shayera didn't even notice that she already came from the starting thrust and her cum was leaking down Thelox's shaft. Again and again, Thelox pounded the heroine's snatch, drawing out more and more of her fluids and letting them drop to the ground.

With all this fervent debauchery, it is no surprise that their orgasms built up so quickly. Every rub of their bodies together, every firm union of penis and vagina all built up to form a most impressive heat deep within. For Shayera, every wondrous thrust of her partner's massive cock along her aching walls fueled a fire within her very womb, whereas the god's reverence for the slick walls gripping him coerced molten fluids to simmer in his scrotum.

Their orgasms were coming, and both of them were enthralled by it.

Shayera was the first to hit her peak, breaking their kiss with a sharp groan upon feeling the intense heat building within her take form, coalescing into something potent. She threw her head back, hair whipping back as she shrieked in utter euphoria.

"Fuck, fuck, gonna, g-gonna cum! Fuck!" She hollered.

Thelox wasn't exactly far from the end himself, panting at the swelling heat in his balls and he knew instinctively that Shayera's orgasm would bring about his. The time to truly breed her was at hand, to fill her womb with his seed and ensure the first claiming of a woman from the outside world. With that in mind, he relentlessly continued to thrust into Shayera, enjoying the music of her ecstatic squeals as he mercilessly pounded into her. Every fierce thrust jolted their united bodies, steam actually rising from their sweaty skin as a result of their superheated bodies not even the cold air could quell. Thelox was intent on blessing the Thanagarian's womb with his seed and she would be brought into the fold.

At last, with a few more mighty thrusts, Shayera threw her head back and gave a piercing scream of total and utter euphoria as she gave into her orgasm. Her slick walls tightened firmly around the shaft hilted within them, squeezing fiercely at the firm girth with such force that Thelox groaned in surprise. Her core unloaded a bout of warm fluids that leaked from her slit, down the man's shaft and their legs, dripping onto the grass below.

"Fuck, fuck! C-cumming, cumming so hard! Fuck!" Shayera squealed, drool leaking from her mouth as cum leaked from her cunt amidst a euphoric smile.

Thelox felt his own raw heat swelling within him, ready to burst in direct response. His dear friend's sweet snatch gripped him tightly, as if milking him for his very seed, and thus he intended to do just that. The heat rose, poured forth from his very shaft and with a sharp roar of delight, Thelox came deep inside of Shayera.

Hot semen burst from his cockhead like a hose, squirting copious amounts of thick heat directly through the cervix into Shayera's womb. It poured into her without relent, bathing the walls of her core in jizz, and Shayera howled with utter happiness as she felt the intense majesty of the god's spunk filling her very core to the brim. So much cum poured into her, so much that it's completely and utterly painted every last inch of her womb with spunk, overwhelming every last bit of it, ensuring o part of her womb is left void of cum.

Shayera felt Thelox's cock pumping glob after glob of semen into her womb. It continued to ejaculate large, thick streams into her, overflowing her womanhood to the point the jizz was now flowing from her womb down her canal, right to the entrance of her snatch. Her innards were positively aflame with such monstrous amounts of cum pouring into her and it just made her feel so fucking good, so wonderful, that she could only moan in joy at her seeding.

In a final wave of wonder, Thelox's cock emitted its last burst of cum, finishing off the flood of seed into the Thanagarian's pussy, the god moaning with rapturous ecstasy as he fulfilled his lewd duty. Shayera moaned in pleasure as a testament to her happiness, all of her carnal desires satisfied. And of course of her swollen womb and dribbling cunt that was the result of their successful mating. She hung limp in his arms, which didn't falter even for a second despite him having just came immensely into her. Even after his titanic release, he still stood strong and tall over her.

As he recuperated from his orgasm, Thelox gave Shayera a grin, though she was too out of it to see it. "I take it I passed your screening?" Shayera could only moan in bliss, still tight around his shaft.

This was a massive victory for him, a sign that he could go along with his plan to conquer the world's finest woman in his domination of Earth. What a way to debut his first steps into the wider world, eh?

XXXXXX

Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers
12