Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The powerful thrusts into her needy pussy made her sing out with excitement. The pleasure was overwhelming, an intense and fervid rush of everything that Arisia had been waiting to feel. Each powerful thrust shook her, made her dangling breasts heave, made her have to adjust as she tried to deal with the madness bearing down upon her. Was this the cock that had dominated Power Girl, the cock that had Hawk Girl and Wonder Woman clamoring for him? That cock that now officially dominated the entire founding members of the Justice League?

Thelox had been patient in enjoying her mouth, gotten playful and aggressive in fucking her tits, but when it came to the snug, tight pussy wrapped around his cock, he couldn't help himself. Her desperate snatch almost pulled him in, made him ache for everything he could get from her. Back and for he hammered with primal, depraved hungers, and Arisia was as loud as she could be in the raw enjoyment of that fact. Each thrust pushed in deeper, until he cock was buried all the way inside of her.

With the throbbing godly cock inside her, Arisia was in heaven, fingers digging into the sheets as she held herself steady, loving the heavy body thrusting into her, the warmth over her, the strong hands that refused to let go of her slender hips as he showed her his most brutal pounding. He fucked her in a manner an animal did with the intent to breed, and it was hot to be fucked like this, to be pounded into raw, shameless submission by the might of this god among men.

The tight, slick embrace of Arisia's needy pussy was all Thelox needed, and he took her with the bubbling ferocity of an animal claiming his mate, aggressive, harsh, showing her no mercy as he thrust harshly toward an orgasm, pushing her to the very brink of her sanity and her thoughts as he staked his claim. Then, with one, mighty roar, he lost himself, slamming forward into Arisia so hard that his buried his cock into her all the way to the hilt.

Arisia screamed as she felt his entire shaft sink into her stretched canal at the height of his release. His roar overwhelmed and muffled her own cries as hot cum gushed into her welcoming womb, and all the molten seed filling her up was enough to send her crashing over the edge, and into thrashing, maddened ecstasy. She scream, she whined, she even howled with primal desperation alongside this god as her body surrendered utterly to the pleasures overtaking her. This was the best thing she had ever felt in her life. The orgasm that left her a thrashing mess on the bed proved so good and satisfying that her thoughts spend madly out of control and everything just went blank to her.

When Thelox came down from that satisfying orgasm, he looked down at the quivering mess of a woman still bent over before him, her womb and pussy stuffed with godly jizz that leaked down her thighs and had already formed a puddle on the floor. The sun started to shine through the window, and Thelox felt his body fill with elation as he began his morning claiming another member of the Justice League.

All that was left was one more member...Batgirl.

12