Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 06

Story Info
In which Thelox fucks the fastest woman in the world.
2.6k words
4.54
7.4k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Chapter 6-Lightspeed

Ever since he dominated Power Girl and Atlee, Thelox's position with the League had grown significantly. Only a few weeks mingling with the lovely heroes inside the Watchtower and everyone treated him as if he was a longtime friend of theirs...a very sexy and handsome friend. Turning Power Girl into his bitch paved the way for his eventual conquest of the original Justice League, and already she provided a whole slew of valuable information that could help with his plans.

Among them were the major factions that both aided and opposed the League. Thelox was already privy to the Teen Titans, who were led by Power Girl's cousin, Supergirl, but he also needed to know more about the various villains who caused havoc across the world. Gotham especially seemed to be a hotbed of crime and decay. Well, not after he was done with it. This world was full of chaos and ruin and he was going to set things straight by making sure those corruptive elements were purged completely.

But for the moment, he had to deal with the heroes first, and that was going quite smoothly if he did say so himself.

When he wasn't fucking Power Girl, Atlee, Hawkgirl or his lovely princess Wonder Woman, he was mingling with the other ladies who lived in the space station. As much as he could force them all to ride his cock, he needed to get a feel for their personalities to better know how to coerce them into his bed. Using force was good and all, but if you take power, you'll spend the rest of your life trying to hold onto it. Forcing someone to work for you was less impactful than having them willingly join you, knowing that they were with you on their own volition. It wasn't fool proof, but it was efficient enough for him.

After asserting his dominance over Power Girl and Atlee in private, Thelox moved onto the other founding members of the Justice League. The first was the speedster Jesse Chambers, who went by the alias the Flash, the fastest woman alive. She was an interesting woman, drawing power from something called the Speed Force to move at the speed of light and whatnot. Her mind operated in strange ways, going from slow and professional to fast and peppy in the span of two seconds. There was a lot of energy coursing through her body that she had to learn how to control, but she managed it, and on top of being the big wig of some company he failed to learn the name of.

"So, you're at the top of the food chain where you come from?" Jesse asked him. She was on her off time and she raced straight to him before the other girls could snag him.

"Of course. On my planet, I am a high ranking diplomat. We prioritize diplomacy before war, though we weren't exactly slouches in that field." Thelox said smoothly. They were in the watchtower's cafeteria just chatting by the window, subtly (or not so subtly in Jesse's case) ogling each other.

Unsurprisingly, Jesse was a slender young woman with blond hair tied back into a ponytail and vibrant blue eyes. Her hero costume was more suited toward her speed powers; a form fitting red and yellow leotard with short red boots and yellow gloves, with a red mask over her eyes. It hugged her body to allow her ease of movement, and Thelox certainly appreciated that as he shamelessly ogled her.

"Tell me something," Jesse leaned forward on the table, making sure that her suit showed off her low cleavage. "Are all Astreans as powerful as you?"

"No, I'm of a rare breed. The result of centuries of countless matches between superior men and women. My mother was just as strong as I am." He told her. "I was chosen because I was the most approachable to other species we made contact with. And the strongest should trouble arise."

"Well, you're strong on both accounts." She looked at the muscles clearly defined by his skintight suit and licked her lips. She was rarely like this with guys she first met, but something about him has her engine running on full throttle.

"Say, I hear that you're one of the fastest women on Earth."

"The fastest." Jesse corrected. "I can surpass Power Girl and Supergirl easily. Don't listen to what the other girls say about that."

Thelox grinned and held his hands up. "You don't see me arguing that."

"Even if that isn't the case, I'm still the fastest human alive." Jesse boasted. "But...I can also go nice and slow when I want to."

"Really?" Thelox smirked.

"Really." She replied. Then she gave him a coy smile and leaned forward. "But I can go nice and slow too despite what the other heroes say."

"I don't doubt that either. In fact, I'd like to test something out." Thelox said. Seeing her questioning stare, he explained the "challenge" he had for her. "Let's have a race around the world. Just you and me. Winner can get the loser to do whatever they want."

Jesse's smirk grew wider. "Anything?"

"Yes," He nodded, also smirking. "Anything."

XXXXXX

Thelox and Jesse didn't waste any time getting down to business. Starting from the North Pole, they both started their race with a quick sprint before moving at speeds so fast no human could possibly see them with the naked eye. Jesse was surprised at how fast Thelox was, and even Thelox was a bit shocked that Jesse was able to catch up to him (just barely). To a normal person, the two would've looked like incomprehensible blurs circling the world in just under an hour.

Their race ended at a forest in Italy, where Thelox managed to beat Jesse by just six seconds. He was barely winded, but Jesse looked exhausted just trying to keep up with him. Though he won, as he expected, he was still impressed by her powers. No mortal could've beaten him in a regular race, let alone one at lightspeed. This woman was a keeper.

"I've never actually had to try in a race like this one before on my world." Thelox said, leaning against a tree while watching Jesse catch her breath. "Really, you are something else."

"Thanks," Jesse panted. It wasn't every day she got a good workout like that running faster than a fully fueled fighter jet. "Where are we?"

"I think we're someplace in Italy. Don't know where, and I don't care as long as I get to enjoy this beautiful scenery some more." He said.

Jesse was suddenly pushed up against a tree and engaged in a very deep and thorough French kiss by Thelox. He grabbed her perky ass and lifted her up off her feet, pressing his large body between her legs and pushing her into the tree. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and legs around his hips to hold him close while he completely raped her mouth with his tongue, quickly falling for his charms.

Through her haze of lust, Jesse felt the huge bulge of his press against her mound, with only a pair of thin latex shorts separating their genitals. Thelox humped her into the tree and she moaned lustfully, squeezing her legs tighter around him as she felt his covered dick press up against her soaking pussy. He was getting her hot and bothered and she just couldn't get enough of him.

Thelox didn't spend too long kissing her. Once he had his fill of her mouth, he pulled away and stepped back, dropping her onto her feet so she could get a good look at him. And what a sight he was for her mortal eyes.

"Oh...wow." Jesse gasped at the size of his inhuman cock. Thelox smirked and placed a hand on her golden hair to push her down.

"It tastes even better than it looks." He said, not even asking if she was up for a blowjob. He didn't need to. Once women saw his cock, the urge to taste or ride it always overcame their senses.

Jesse was no better as she sat on her bare knees before the impressively rock hard cock, already at its mighty full size without him even touching himself. Had she been of a clearer mind, she would have questioned how he had gotten himself naked without even moving his hands from her body. She didn't ask, and Thelox had no intention of revealing his secrets.

Jesse's mouth slowly opened and Thelox took this as an invitation to push into her mouth. Her eyes went wide but she did not fight against the cock sliding into her mouth, pushing her pink lips open and completely filling her mouth. Just as the fat cockhead reached the back of her mouth, he started pulling back as he let out a moan of approval himself. She wasn't as good as some of the other girls (Power Girl was still the best by far) but she was still good enough for a human.

His godly cock worked back and forth between her lips, and he kept a hold on her head as he pumped his cock into her mouth at a steady pace. Jesse, willingly allowing her oral hole to be used in such a filthy manner, simply groaned around his thickness, kneeling in place as his constant thrusts into her mouth kept him pleasured and made her putty in his hands. Jesse started to choke around the massive rod being stuffed into her mouth. Far thicker than any cock she'd ever blown before, never mind the length, its crown smacked off the back of her mouth each time he pushed forward between her lips. Her eyes stared up at the man fucking her mouth as they already looked like they were starting to water.

Thelox placed both hands on the back of her head as he firmly pumped himself in and out of her mouth. Her saliva spilled past her lips and trickled down her chin, landing on her ample chest and staining her red shirt as she gagged on his length. Her hands moved along his powerful thighs, not to push him away, but to anchor herself as she bobbed her head in his length. Still, as invested in this as she was, Jesse knew that if she kept this going, she was going to pass out soon.

Mercifully for her, he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, allowing her to gasp and cough. She sat back on her knees as she took deep breathes to regain her senses.

"Holy shit, that was wild. I don't know how any other girl can take that monster." Jesse panted.

"Dedication, perseverance and lots of hard work." Thelox replied, smirking.

Jesse's eyes landed on his still hard cock, glistening with her saliva, and she frowned when she realized that he didn't even cum. "I couldn't make you cum?"

"That's on me. I didn't want to spend my first load in your mouth." He said and before Jesse knew it, she was once again pressed up against the tree, his large body between her legs, and the fat head of his cock pressing up against her lips. "You ready to get the full treatment?"

Jesse didn't verbally respond, instead she tightened her legs around his waist to press his cock up against her dripping cunt. Thelox smirked and lined his shaft up with her inviting hole. All it took was a firm push forward, using her own spit as a form of lube to force his cock into her tight snatch.

"Oh fuck!" Jesse exclaimed with a loud and clear moan. Her back arched off the tree trunk with the firm pump she took. Her whole body shuddered when he pulled out just to plunge back forward and a bit deeper into her. Her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and her gloved hands scratched harmlessly at his muscular back as her cunt was already starting to react to the huge cock ploughing into her.

Thelox drove his cock firmly in and out of the snug twat of the blonde in front of him. Having no intentions of letting up or easing off now that his cock was deep inside of the planet's fastest human woman. This wasn't just for his own pleasure, though his heavy grunts were a strong indicator that he was enjoying every moment of this. This was him showing this mortal that her body belonged to him now. Only he could make her feel like this. She would never feel this good with any other man ever again, and thus she would be his through pleasure alone.

Jesse moaned loudly, her body bouncing from his hard thrusts. Clad in her costume and moaning like a slut, she looked more like a fetish film slut than a respected heroine. She could feel every inch of his cock spearing her cunt and spreading her wide open with each push into her. It felt so wonderful, and her mind went blank every time it punched her cervix and it was a chore trying to maintain consciousness throughout it all.

The wet shlicks her pussy made as his cock pumped in and out of her filled the quiet air with her moans and his grunts. That arrogant smirk never left Thelox's handsome face as he rammed his fat cock straight forward into the tight snatch of the speedster in front of him. Thelox didn't hold back because she was human, though he did tone down his strength to avoid breaking anything. Granted she was taking his cock like a pro for a mortal who wasn't superpowered alien or amazon.

He stood there pounding her against the tree for probably almost an hour, and in that time, Jesse's voice had groan hoarse from moaning so much. Her loud pleasured screams had tapered off into faint pants while her arms and legs almost went numb from squeezing his body for the entire hour they were fucking. The only thing he body could focus on was the hard shaft that was still claiming her womb. Thelox, as usual, was hardly winded, and only sported a light coating of sweat on his body. Still, he too was reaching his end and wanted it to be an explosive finish.

"Get ready for my seed, mortal." He growled and gripped her thighs roughly before shoving himself all the way in.

Jesse felt the breath get knocked from her lungs from that thrust and blacked out for a few seconds, before her orgasm sent her roaring back to consciousness. Her fold squeezed around Thelox's cock and the god himself felt his balls tighten in release. As quick as Thelox's orgasm was, Jesse reached her climax first, her orgasm hitting her like a bolt of lightning, rushing throughout her entire body and causing her to shudder uncontrollably.

Seconds later, Thelox reached his climax and made sure that his entire shaft was deeply embedded in her pussy as he came. Jesse gasped and tossed her head back, feeling his cock stiffen and tense, her leg trembling as he came right into her, filling her snatch with clumpy, molten hot jizz. His cum quickly filled her cunt and womb up, spurting out and around his cock and leaking to the ground in thick trails of white. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell limp against his rock hard form as he seeded her, just like the others.

It wasn't until Thelox was done pumping his cum into her that he realized that Jesse had passed out in his arms and was just hanging there pinned to the tree. He grinned; apparently she was the fastest at everything, even when it came to passing out from hardcore sex.

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers