All Comments on 'Consequences'

by aka_ireland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story, it would have been a fantastic story if you actually proved her guilt or innocence regarding whether or not she smoked any of the cigarettes. As it stands it’s just another case of “the Dom is always right and the Sub is always wrong” and that is just a horrible cliché that sucks. Punishment should be justified, she didn’t want him to call her friend because she was embarrassed by the DD situation.

Other than that it was very well written and they both obviously enjoyed the happy ending.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

aka_irelandaka_irelandabout 2 years agoAuthor

Tess, thank you very much for the comments. Leaving the situation was intentional, but a agree if this was part of a larger story it would be interesting and character building to know what really happened. I'll be posting another story (hopefully soon) with more on "the dom is always right..." theme. I find it an interesting part of the dynamic. This one is in the head of the dom, who has doubts. The next is the reverse.

Bev28Bev28about 2 years ago

I agree great observation by anonymous. The story line was still very powerful and sexy. I like that he reminded her she requested to be punished, and was looking for queues to make sure, she felt safe. Very observant.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I liked the idea of her being the one who initiated the idea of consequences and punishment and that he was hesitant to agree, but did so because she asked him to...doing it for her, even though he was somewhat hesitant and uncomfortable to do so. I like the special connection that shows between your two characters.

I also appreciated that he was conflicted in carrying out the spanking/punishment in a manner and for a reason other than what he was used to and comfortable with. His concern and self questioning, doesn't lead me to the "dominant is always right" idea, but I can see how that could be the case for some.

I thought it was a nicely written story and the fact that it leaves the question of guilt open, for me is great, I like to fill in a little of my own storyline into other's stories when able. Here, my mind says, she didn't smoke, but she did buy the cigarettes (even if they were for a friend), and therefore, she broke the terms of the bargain. But then again...maybe she did smoke??? lol

Looking forward to the opposite perspective in your part II.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous