All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
ANOTHER CASE CLOSED, BUT NOT SOLVED

and they still are not any closer to the REAL LEADER and planner of the opposition. TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

one reporter finally paid his dues

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 3 years ago

GREAT EVENTS HAPPENING

And some of the best outcomes, it was worth the small wait that occurred, great story WW .. thank you

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 3 years ago

A good time up to a major storyline WW. If the new consultant isn't Woodburn I'm guessing she is in a direct line of communication with her. While it's been good hearing your comments on real life situations I am anxious to see the IC world progress story wise. Thanks for these stories. Take it easy getting to the next story!

DarkNectarDarkNectarabout 3 years ago

Love the great saga of the Iron Crowbar. Tune in every month for it. I wish though that one of those villains like Wilson or Paco, who are billed as being as good if not better than Don at hand to hand combat, could actually get a fight with him, even one in which he comes off worse only to beat that opponent later (Redbrook was exciting in that way as he was recognisably too lethal for them to defeat that way).

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 3 years ago

WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE ENDING ...

take that KXTC and those Swamp Frogs

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted, and comments

The first chapter of the next story, Sugar and Spice, has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

DarkNectar - I orginally had it planned for the Iron Crowbar to engage Jacquez Wilson in personal combat, along the lines of The Batman defeating the gang leader in the 'The Dark Knight Returns' series. But I couldn't really make it work, and what I actually did was better, anyway.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelabout 3 years ago

Outstanding! Loved the way things turned out in the end I hate rapists and racists...

As an after thought...

Who is the woman in dark, the 'consultant of crime'?

Is she someone we knw or a yet to be introduce character?

If it's the former who is she, Carnes, Waston, Woodburn, Wurtzburg, Haris, Walter, Fineman, Someone else? One thing is clear though, I have a puzzle to solve and time to cross off names or add as future story unfolds...

Great story as always

Keep 'em coming....5stars

...Godian...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Oh dear. Just as I think things ard coming to a head you muddy the waters again. This pride pro quo involving Woodburn, Laura and Walters and I'm not certain that's all has me totally at sea. 😄😄.

Another good story wound around recent events certainly making one think about things, and I love the way you drop in references to Canada and Britain.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good finish to an exciting read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES