Consequences Pt. 11H

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hardly move her head but I managed to note that she gave no sign other than to shake her head a few times. "I haven't made up my mind whether I would prefer to have someone more trustworthy on board, of course there is bound to be someone. So if you want the new job you will have to sign a document that says you won't knowingly lie to us or omit to provide information, so no lying by omission. You will sign a confidentiality agreement. It's all wrapped up by the lawyers so you can't do anything that might discredit us either. If you step over the line once, you will lose your entire interest in the business as a penalty. Personally I don't care if you want to get Aids or some other sexual disease or get killed in some kind of gang bang, that's up to you I just don't want you spreading it to anyone else I care for.

If you embarrass me once, I swear I will tell everyone that you have some awful disease and that will be the end of your sex life won't it. You will not endanger the business in any way whatsoever or I will have you locked away, do you understand me? I'm glad to see you are going to make it, I was worried that I might have to bury you and they wouldn't let me put a body in the refuse tips. If you're going to be worth my time you will come back to work and not take random time off. If you don't, I suggest you get a job somewhere else but don't come near me ever again.

Just keep in mind that I am not the man you think I am, think of me as someone who hates you so much that I can't wait for you to stand near the edge of a bridge or the edge at the subway as the train comes in, splat!

"Finally, I believe that you are probably carrying Peter's baby either from the night of the party or in the days after, it did strike me as odd that you ended up having sex with him so quickly, my sixth sense says you were with him the night of the party, a long time before I came up the stairs. Such a story you told about being excited for me to get my hands on you, that was a really good one, all the time you were so excited that you would meet them upstairs as soon as you could get away from me. That was a great one Olivia, I have to hand it to you, your lying was so good. I also suppose it could be Daniels baby, who knows how many times you got together with him while we thought you were doing some work at home, in which case he will have to be dealt with again, don't worry I will make sure you get money from him to look after the baby even if he's disabled.

I took a breath to savour the moment. "So I am arranging to have the baby tested immediately when it's born and if it's not mine then part of the divorce settlement will be withdrawn." I was watching her face go more and more crimson and loved every minute of it.

David walked out of the room, his face turned away with a wide secret smile, mission accomplished, greeting her father he said, "I think she will be alright now."

"What did you do?"

"She can't live without being able to get at me so I gave her plenty to get revenge for and I also gave her a chance for a job she really wants."

"She doesn't deserve you."

"Well I have done all that I am prepared to do, I am not going to carry on being cuckolded by her, so there will be a divorce soon and I'll give her what she deserves for the ten years she was a good person. She will get nothing for the period since she started playing about and if she gives birth to a child that is actually mine she won't get to take it away. She's going to pay, I will make sure of that, as will this town for what it did to Olivia and all the other girls like her."

Her Dad looked saddened and guilty but couldn't argue because he knew what she was like. David continued, "Before I leave we will find out who did this and deal with them, I also want the names of the three people who took her virginity, especially the man who should have known better, I am expecting you to give me those names without further prevarication." David handed over her notebook papers and he wrote three names on the back.

"I have to say it's about time."

"I was never sure how much it was her fault."

"I don't think that's the issue, she was underage and all men and boys know what the law is, including you." I let that one hang.

I continued, "OK you will be getting a visit from a PI named Aleesha soon but do yourself a favour and stop prevaricating on everything."

David didn't want to say any more, her father might be a useful contact in the future so there wasn't much point in reminding him how he failed as a parent, the anguish on his face said he knew. "We'll be in touch" he said and walked away. In the car he texted Aleesha his fathers-in-law information requesting she question him and the three names. Then he headed off to make the local detectives' lives a misery.

**********************************************************

It was the end of the day, Aleesha had talked to Olivia and successfully tracked the guys who attacked her and the three who were part of the statutory rape. She had gathered enough information to conclude that Olivia had reached out to them as if there was some magical spell that she could cast to get control of her life, at least that was what we surmised. One of them had gathered friends with intentions of scaring her off and that was where his mistakes began to start accumulating. We handed the information to the police with expectations that they would be doing the utmost to try and recover some pride, but just to be on the safe side I let the local papers know about it the following day. The other three were mine, particularly the older man who should have known better. I thoroughly enjoyed Aleesha telling his wife what he had done, he wasn't going to be much good to her anyway by the time I was finished. I was also looking forward to informing the wives of the other two together with everyone else, the newspapers were going to have a field day.

Later, I met the guy strolling home from work along the river footpath and suggested he went for a refreshing swim. I left him tied up outside the police station like a drowned rat. I gathered later that he was in a hurry to admit several statutory rapes and I thoroughly enjoyed passing on to the newspapers how the Town had covered them up, blaming the girls concerned for their behaviour. At any moment I expected a call from the police, I didn't lay a hand on him, honest.

**********************************************************

David

She stepped out of the shower room as I sat against the headboard wearing just my shorts. She was beautiful in just her towel, another wrapped around her hair.

"What?" she said, seeing my eyes devour her.

"You are very beautiful." I said, You may not get out of this room for several days."

She smiled teasingly, "you wished."

"I do," I corrected her. "What am I going to do when I don't have so many cases to send you off on?"

"Ohh I'm sure you will think of something."

I grinned knowing just what she meant, she is another minx that I could not live without for too long, but our relationship seemed to fit us both perfectly.

She came close to the bed and I sprang forward quickly catching hold of her towel, pulling her towards me and unwrapping her towel at the same time. She squealed, pretending to mind, but I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately, it was going to be a long night.

The following day, or was it two days later, she asked me if I thought it would be the end of it.

I thought for a moment then said, "I gave her reason to hate me even more, and it will be her reason to get better, so probably not but I'm doing my best to tie her up in legal knots.

"So the answer is no then?"

"Probably" I surmised. It will keep us on our toes I'm sure.

"Yet, you have the look of a man that has shed a massive load from his shoulders."

"It's a reflection of your lovemaking, you're a tigress," he teased back.

"You!" she elbowed him.

"I have thought several times that I had got Olivia out of my system but this time I really think I have got control. I knew it when having said my piece to her I just turned and walked out, I didn't touch her or kiss her or even ask how she felt. All I said was, "you have really done it this time" then I pointed out that I had had revised divorce papers sent to her lawyer and all the 'mistakes' in the business contracts had been corrected and signed off by myself and the other shareholders. I pointed out that she had kindly confirmed in her booklet that she had been unfaithful and since she was proven unstable she was unsuitable as a mother. There was no way I would allow her to take the child after it was born, assuming it was mine, which I would have checked."

"It does sound like you've burned your bridges at last."

"I once said I would always look after her and I would accept the baby regardless, but that was before I found out the depth of her hatred for me and the things she had done to get at me. For a long while I always came back for more punishment but there's a limit to anyone's devotion and I passed my limit a while back; I just had to realign the way I thought about life.

"So the answer is yes?"

"I do hope so, I'm tired of the woman. Although we do need her work skills, I hope she decides not to come back."

"Ohh I wouldn't bet on that"

******************************************************************************************

End of Consequences Saga Part 11H: Retribution.

©2022 Bacchant2

**********************************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem.'

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage. Unfortunately, she brings Peter a self-styled gigolo who preys on women and inevitably wrecks marriages.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica: David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine: Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a nightclub.

Rachel: Studied planning and development and now working with the Thurlows.

Erika: The Thurlow Business is to sponsor her to University

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth: A friend from the ship and an experienced hotelier.

Fay, Diana, Sue: New friends from the Ship

Molly, Kim: New friends at the Resort

Nina: A woman needing help when her husband leaves her with nothing, gets her kicks online webcam.

Ash: A player who preys on married women. He involves his ex-wife Rose as part of the play, but she's a freelance newspaper reporter and can see a story in the retreat.

Phillip: A Detective and friend of David's from way back. A long term single man, known locally as one for the women but as straight as an arrow. He and David enjoy joshing each other whenever they meet.

Bill: An old school friend of Olivia's, reacquainted at the reunion.

Abby: A new friend from the reunion, a teacher. Husband Keith is a top man with an international company.

Olivia's parents Ron and Patricia

Kate: Air hostess and part time Escort, went to the same school as Olivia.

David's previously unknown Grandparents: Rose and George.

Jill, a part of the Grandparents group.

Pat (Patricia), a teacher, first year University Land Use Studies.

Sharon and Shawn unconnected professionals that Olivia met at a seminar.

##

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Perfect Wife Ch. 01 Well almost.in Loving Wives
Lullaby A sequel to better off.in Loving Wives
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
Happy Hollowdays Pt. 01 How do you go on when the reason you live loves someone else.in Loving Wives
Remembering Ch. 01 My wife becomes reacquainted with an old flame.in Loving Wives
More Stories