Conservatives and April Fools

Story Info
Shy couple falls for April Fools trick joining Fucking club.
3.1k words
4.15
17.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small subgroup in the OGC, Our Groping Club, chose to haze prospective new applicants, Jim and Jen, as the final part of their acceptance. All the couple knew was that the group was an extremely flirty one. The possibilities intrigued Jim and Jen and they wanted that gentle introduction to a more open lifestyle than their ultra conservative, previous neighbors would tolerate. Just to appease those noxious neighbors' complaints, Jen got used to wearing full coverage clothes just a step away from a burka.

All Sue and Al knew was that Jen felt bound by the conservative clothes yet was adopting that unsatisfying and suffocating life style. Jim hated it and wanted his more liberal wife back. They didn't know how far the 'groping' went.

On the day of their 'interview', April 1, Jen wore a 'daring' top with a small V notch which extended just below her clavicle and exposed none of her deep, mystery cleavage. Her dark skirt went to her ankles. Confliction between daring to flash a bit of flesh and maintaining her then much more comfortable, bland modesty tortured her. Jim wore shin-low khakis and a bulky sweatshirt. He too was shy and modest, yet yearned to loosen up.

They arrived exactly on time for an informal, two on two, backyard brunch with founding members Al & Sue. Sue had warned that they had an extremely ill son and had isolated him to his room. Despite being contagious with an incurable and lethal virus, they were safe unless he broke from his restricted space. As they entered the empty home, Jen's nose twitched at the astringent hospital scent of bleach and soaps.

Jen slapped Jim's arm when he couldn't take his eyes off Sue's sexy, bare legs so flagrantly displayed under her short, billowy yellow skirt. A door slammed loudly in the distance. Sue and Al startled and stared at each other in shock. In unison, they cried out, "JASON?" they grabbed Jen and Jim then pushed them down the hall, away from Jason's room, to the main bathroom. As Al turned Jen, he 'accidently' brushed her breast; its mass happily surprised him. Jen squealed, pushed his hand away and covered her mystery breasts. Al found her conflicted smile alluring.

Sue took some advantage of Jim by cupping and pushing on his ass several times to rush him into the bathroom. He seemed to enjoy the contact. "Hurry, hurry! Get in the bathroom, both of you. NOW!" urged Sue. Al slammed the door closed and spun Jen to face him as Sue spun Jim and shouted in alarm. Quick! Get your clothes off." They looked at each other, confused and a bit panicked. Neither saw the poorly hidden camera which transmitted their images to the rest of us who moved to the family room.

Confusion turned to shocked embarrassment as Sue immediately dropped her skirt, pulled her shirt off then rolled her panties down her beautiful legs. Her small tits jiggled as she bent to remove her panties and Jim gawked, eyes and mouth wide open. He glanced at his wife who was also gawking and covering her own, still hidden body. She noticed the small bulge in Jim's slacks grow longer and thicker then bit her lip.

"Com'on, guys, strip before your clothes infect us. We have to shower and burn your clothes," insisted Al as he tossed his shirt into the corner with Sue's. Jen gasped as Al pushed his slacks off and his swollen member stood up and pushed his briefs straight out. He directed his spear head-on at Jen as if challenging her to stare or reach out to it. Jen squealed when Al pushed his briefs down and deliberately made his stiff staff rebound and shift like a hip hopper on stage.

Still fascinated by the naked couple, they stood rooted to the ground and minimally resisted the urgent attacks that followed. They had barely been in the house four minutes when their hosts stripped naked before them and expected them to bare their modest selves. Al turned Jen to face Jim as Sue turned Jim to face his wife. Al unhooked and dropped Jen's long skirt only to discover she wore stockings and an intriguing black garter belt that matched her stockings. He paused a second to take in the translucent black mini panties she tried to cover. What amazingly smooth and well-toned gams, he thought. I can't wait to taste them and the treasure they lead to.

As he briefly indulged his fantasy, Sue unfastened Jim's slacks and wrestled them off while unnecessarily squeezing his growing stiffness. It was already bigger than Al's and not quite straight yet. She bumped and pushed it as she followed the slacks to the floor. As he stepped out of the slacks, his monster cock leapt out of the front slit in his boxers and slapped Sue in the ear. Jen gasped and covered her mouth, but made no effort to cover her husband. As Sue pretended to ignore the snake and pushed his shirt up and off, Al unhooked the last of the garter clips and sensually slid a stocking off with both hands.

He mentally mapped the sexy bare leg in braille, and finally raised her leg to remove the stocking while deeply inhaling the unmistakable scent of her arousal. Sue and Jim watched as he slid both hands slowly up her other leg until they reached her groin. She stiffened when he pressed it gently and closed her eyes as she licked her lips. Yes, she seemed open to intimate touching, though still nervous. Al stroked his fingers across her gash as he began sliding the other stocking down. Her smooth pussy swelled and gaped obviously within her translucent panties. He raised her leg higher and let his nose bump her damp panties. She gasped when he cupped her pussy then pulled the panties up and tighter. Her small wet spot tripled instantly. We all saw him slowly inhale her fragrance before standing and taking her outer blouse up and off.

Standing with her eyes closed and breathing deeply, she accepted her nude future and let her massive chest swell. Al slid her inner tank top off slowly, allowing his hands to fully caress her enormous tits. His cock slipped between her legs and she pushed her groin against him. Jim's cock pulsed as he enjoyed watching his wife's surrender. Looking into her bright blue eyes, Al reached behind her, hugged her tits against him and loosened the frilly bra. Jim slapped his cock against Sue and smiled as he whispered, "She bought the sexy panties and bra in case someone would see them today." Al lifted the black bra over her head since he kept her warm, bared tits against him. They rebounded in the snug pressure as her nipples hardened. His naked hips pressed against her sheerly covered pussy.

No longer in a rush to strip, he pinched and twisted her nipples as she moaned. His mouth found the other stiff nipple and he lapped and bit it gently. We heard her long, deep moan two rooms away. As Al slid down her body, he winked at the camera. When he reached the last of her clothing, he slipped both hands under the panties and caressed her gluts. She sighed so he slowly slid the panties lower as he turned her toward the camera. Thick, bushy, inky hair spilled over the top. He paused when her thick clit appeared and kissed it. When he spread her lips and sucked her clit, she shuddered and whimpered in orgasm.

"I've never seen her orgasm from any oral sex even in the rare time she wants it," said Jim. Sue squeezed, twisted, and tugged his huge cock toward the camera and felt it pulse in her hand. He moaned. Jen orgasmed again when Al cupped her hirsute kitty and slid a finger into it. He pushed her panties to the floor and as she stepped out of them, he shifted one leg onto his shoulder and buried his face in her soaked pussy.

"See, Jim? We have her clean blood panel so we can eat her pussy and drink her nectar." She whispered for his ears only, "You are obviously enjoying watching your wife cum and you can expect to watch her cum often tonight from oral, digital, and maybe honest fucking." Sue reached over Al and pushed two fingers deep into the modest pussy. As Al opened her labia and licked deeply, Sue tasted the nectar on her fingers. "Mmm, sweet and tangy perfection. I suppose you may also have a taste of your fragrant wife." She wiped a finger across his lip and he sucked it in quickly. He moaned at the rare treat of his delicious wife.

"Until you bring your clean blood panel, Jim, you may not share any fluids with any of our members of the OGC or OFC. No fucking allowed; you can't taste my pussy directly; and I can't taste this magnificent cock. I can't wait for your clean lab tests so I can eat and fuck your glorious cock. But I can relieve your pressure." She began tugging him zealously to the sound of Al slurping his wife's pussy. "Is this what you expected from OGC?"

Jim moaned at the warm, strong grip Sue has. "Y-y-yes. I hoped, but didn't expect to get this far so quickly. Ohhhhh. I told her to trim her bush, but she said the most she would allow tonight was exposing her panties and bra. I'm so happy she was wrong. Are we staying in here?"

Jen leaned against the wall for support as she climaxed again. "No, Jim. As soon as you fill this cup with your cum, we are taking a quick shower together." Whispering again, she added, "Then all are going out to join the group. They have been watching us this whole time. Truthfully, we have no sick child. April fools! The act was to quickly beat down your resistance to getting naked with us. That's required in OGC. Does Jen swallow your cum?"

"H-h-hard to speak or focus while you jerk my cock. No! Don't stop. She rarely sucks me or swallows, but today, she was so aroused about coming here, she d-d-did blow me and swallowed some. W-w-why?"

"Well, she has passed our early test of OGC and she is in." Jen giggled and thrust her hips against Al's face. "If either of you wants to join OFC, you will need to swallow each other's cum then that of two more members of OFC. The final step is to fuck two men, or women with a dual head dildo. Your load tonight, Jim, can be her first step forward. Do you want her to join Our Fucking Club and watch her swallow other cum and fuck random members?" In reply, his cock surged and spewed long thick ropes of cum into Sue's cup. "I guess I have my answer. Did you say you filled her mouth today? This is a big load."

Al had two fingers pulsing Jen's thickened pussy as he lapped and sucked her clit. When he heard Jim cum, he nibbled on her clit and she climaxed again, with a scream. He took another long lick from her perineum to her clit as he stroked her wrinkled hole. She lurched then smiled. "I think we have a great candidate here and judging by that full cup, there too."

Jen and Al stared deeply into each others' eyes. They had a moment and their faces inched toward each other. Al licked across Jen's lips with his nectar-covered tongue. She delicately licked his tongue, tasted her intoxicating pussy, and opened her mouth. As their tongues wrestled, Al held her head back by her obsidian colored, curly hair. Breathless, they kissed so deeply that Sue and Jim began breathing hard.

After a long moment of passionate kissing and cock sliding along her lips, Al pulled away. Breathless, he added, "Jen, your skilled tongue is a treasure to any you share it with. Let's get in our big power shower and wash each other. Jim, you can finger Sue's beautiful pussy and make her cum then you can taste her delicious nectar off your hand. We won't deny you that."

Jen took the cup of Jim's cream. She panted, "If I drink this, does it count as his load then just two more from your group sometime for admission?"

Sue answered, "Yes it does." Jen looked around nervously and for the first time in her life, drank cum from a cup. She licked her rosy lips and smiled. They climbed into the shower and we heard Sue add, "If you suck my husband's cock and swallow his outflow, that counts as one of the two new blowies needed."

"Gladly," the no longer shy prospect answered. We watched Al soap, wash and finger her jungle bush as Jim fingered Sue. Al sucked and bit Jen's hard nipples and, inspired, Jim bit Sue's well known perfect nipples. Sue screamed her orgasm as she flooded Jim's hand in the dry corner of the stall. "I can't wait to suck strange cock and swallow their seed. You'll let us know as soon as that can happen?"

Without waiting for an answer, Jen knelt and easily swallowed Al's stiff cock like a pro. She lapped his balls, licked his shaft, and teased his bishop before inhaling him to the hilt. With his surging cock, Jim watched Al's cock disappear into her throat and swell her neck — something she'd never done with him, but would never again refuse. Jen hummed with Al's cock deep in her throat and he quickly came in a shuddering, butt clenching orgasm. In case it wasn't clear that he filled her belly with his cum, she let his last, small, squirt land in her mouth. She showed the sticky load to Sue, then Jim, then Al before she swallowed that too.

Jim moaned at his wife's surprising display then licked all Sue's tasty cum off his hand. Jen licked Al's cock clean, then rinsed it off before switching places with the other couple. They rinsed, groped each other, then left the stall. They shook off the excess water, then Sue circled Jim's cock with red lipstick. "That's a reminder that it's off limits to eating or fucking tonight. Let's go get fresh towels from the laundry room," said Sue.

When they entered the living room, naked and still drying off, all eight of us clapped and shouted, "April Fools!" and I added that this was one we hoped they'd remember fondly. After a moment of freezing, open mouthed, they both nodded happily. Four of us were still dressed.

Sue grinned at the shocked newcomer. "As I just told Jim, there's no sick child. We just needed an excuse to get you both naked quickly. Meet some of the others in OFC and fully qualify for it tonight, if you are ready." The new couple grinned and nodded. With a sexy smile, Jen sauntered over and undressed the two men while Jim stripped the two women. With everyone naked, Jen picked two cocks to stroke as the other two men pet her pussy and ass. One of them pushed her gently to her knees as the other offered her his stiff cock.

She swallowed him without gaging though he was the thickest of them. Humming made him fill her belly quickly which triggered one of the cocks in her hand. She swallowed her second load and moved the spewing cock into her mouth to swallow her third load of the night. The man behind her moved to her mouth and filled it to overflow. His fourth load spilled over her chin and onto her big tits. I moved away from Jim and licked her tits clean. When the last man began to grunt, she handily took her fifth load in mouth.

Though Jim was seated and fingering two women at once, he was open mouthed and fixated on his wife's new found hobby. "I guess I'm just two steps away from joining your Fucking club. Al, would you be the first man since my husband to fuck me and fill me with cum? Are you ready for me?" She stretched out on her back on the armless futon and waited no more than four seconds for his answer. His cock swelled as he approached her. Sue checked two cameras to be sure they caught full side and rear views.

"You bet I'm ready for you." Al's stiff cock agreed. He easily slid into her wet pussy. They both gasped as he felt her tight grip. Both moaned and grunted as he gently fucked Jen. After ten minutes of watching them, I went behind him and wiggled my finger, wet with my pussy juice, deep into Al's ass. When I tapped his prostate, he slammed hard against her and shot several loads into her. She screamed and shuddered her own orgasm — we lost track of how many she'd had. Al lay quietly on her, still plugged in, and lovingly stroked and bit her hard nipple.

"All right, move aside lover boy. I'll take the next shift," said my husband. When Al moved away, I volunteered to lap up his cum from her overflowing pussy before my husband made a mess of it. Their mixed cum was ambrosia. As I ate her, Al got under me and lapped my pussy until I came. My husband moved me aside, still gasping, and easily slid into our newest member's slippery pussy. She orgasmed again as he filled her with fresh, stranger's cum. Sue came and happily ate her clean.

Before the night was over, Jen ensured that she experienced every man's cock and cum in her two holes. She refused anal sex, but left the back door open by accepting fingers in her tight ass. Jim remained shocked by his wife's wanton behavior and his cock stayed stiff all night. We settled into a comfortable, random orgy — except for Jim, who would expedite his lab tests. What a great, happy and successful April Fools party. Al told the new couple that he would email them their initiation videos within the week — with complete bathroom and living room adventures. Jen blushed. We all drank to the newest member and consoled poor Jim.

/¥__/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
==== 9 hr 02000 3/2/21 ==== 3100 words ====
11/26/18 Seminal image: cpl visits sick boy; stripped, disinfected, visit- no boy, group prank