Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure Sydney would have willingly opened her sweet lips and done her best to devour my manhood in a single gulp as she had the night before, but I had a different, more urgent need. I bent forward slightly, grasped those delicious, sweet round buns of hers -- and yes, they did indeed fit perfectly in my hands -- and hoisted her up until we were at eye-level with one another.

"Oh!" she gasped at the shock of being lifted up. At the same time, she released my cock, threw her hands around my neck and wrapped her legs about my waist.

In almost every sexual encounter Sydney and I had had since meeting late yesterday afternoon, Sydney had taken the initiative. She had asked me to unzip her dress. She had wakened me to relieve my morning wood problem and after working herself into a frenzy last evening dancing for all those half-drunken men in the bar, inviting them to dip their horny fingers in her and slip ten-dollar bills into her sodden little muff, she had practically demanded that I eat her sweet candy-blue muff. In fact, she had been the one to mount me.

Don't get me wrong. I dearly loved swimming in her sweet blue sea of a pussy. I wanted to swim more laps in her sweet little pool. But it was my turn to decide the direction and course of our passion now and I was more than ready!

I fumbled briefly, my cock twitching between her legs and poking at her ass. With a simple roll of my hips, I struck paydirt, though. The throbbing head of my cock suddenly caught in her dripping little opening. Rather than thrust my hips to enter her, I gently let her bottom descend upon my cock.

"Ung-h-h-h-h!" came the slow, delicious groan from my young and quite willing partner.

Sydney was wet once more. I use the word wet because damp does not describe her readiness for my cock. There was a soft squishing sound as my cock filled her, made her pussy my home. Her slit came down firmly upon the base of my cock. I could tell her clit had been crushed and was bearing the brunt of our collision by the expression on her face and the way she closed her eyes. Her head even lolled back and began to roll from side to side. I was in charge now and I had every intention of spending a long time making Sydney scream out just as she had wanted to on the bus last evening. This time she would have no need for a giant black dildo in her mouth to silence her screams.

Sydney's nectar quickly gushed in a steady stream down over my balls and spread along my inner thighs while I began to lift, then drop her pussy onto my cock in hard, bone-rattling slams. Her taut little body began to reverberate with the shocks and tremors of each hard clap. Her tits seemed to be launched into one long, continuous quiver as I took possession of her pussy and showed her no mercy.

Throughout all of this ordeal, Sydney showed great determination. She did not complain once, even as her lithe young body began to convulse in a string of so many small orgasms that I couldn't count them or tell when one ended and the next one began. Adding to this spectacle for me was the exotic, almost lewd noise of my cock sloshing and slipping inside her tight little cavity.

That sloppy sound, coupled with the incredible sensation of my cock sliding through so much tight sweetness were almost too much to bear. I struggled to hold myself in check. I was determined to drive Sydney just as wild as she had driven me, and I was well on the way. Cumming now wouldn't have been the way I wanted to reward Sydney.

"Mr. Torby!" she half-squeaked, half-squealed in time to my crushing blows, "You... are... an... animal!... More... please!... Ung-h-h-h-h!... More!"

Sydney was frantic by now and near incoherent. Her words, if they were words at all, came in fits and starts. She ceased making sense anymore and became little more than a gorgeously sweet chain of all-consuming orgasms. Her head shuddered and lolled from side-to-side, her entire body reverberated with the sharp, punishing strokes I made into her noisy, drooling little pleasure chamber.

I was a man possessed. Never had I been so driven to pleasure a woman. I suppose the sensation of her swollen clit riding roughly up and down my belly did a lot to excite me too. It was awfully large and pronounced and it did my cock a world of good to be bumping and thumping away at such an amazing bundle of feminine enthusiasm.

"Cumming!" I bellowed.

Sydney's clenched eyes flew open at my shout and she surprisingly, abruptly, came to her senses. She anxiously barked, "Don't you dare! No-no-no-no-no... Not yet! Pul-l-l-eas-se... you beast!"

How could I refuse a young lady in need when she asked me so nicely? She even used please!

Now, I am by no means a strong man. In fact, I have no idea how I managed to hold Sydney in my arms and do all the amazing things I'd managed for this long. Still, duty, and my desire to satisfy this young sprite of a lady demanded that I answer her call!

I wasn't about to put Sydney down now - not until I had finished what I started. Looking over her shoulder I could see the tiled shower wall beckoning to me. I needed something solid to press her quaking little body against if I was to fulfill her needful request. I had gained renewed purpose with Sydney's plea for more. I also hoped the shock of the cold tile of the shower wall against her white-hot little bottom might just send her straight over the edge. I pressed forward to the beckoning cold tile.

"Oh my god!" she yelped.

She had reason to yelp. Her entire backside was now smeared upon the cold, pale green tiles of the shower wall. I continued to launch my cock into her time and time again like a battering ram. Apparently, cold hard tiles and a stiff cock relentlessly assaulting her still slickened pussy had the desired effect. Sydney groaned out sharply, then squealed out in sharp machinegun yelps as I continued ramming her with every ounce of strength I could muster.

Her climax was a true joy to behold. As I pounded away, she became totally and completely consumed in her own pleasure. It was such a joy to behold that I nearly neglected my own needs. However, the sight of Sydney so completely consumed by her own animal-like joy eventually reminded me of what I was missing.

"Cumming!" I bellowed again. This time there would be no stopping me. Aside from an absolutely huge quantity of my own cum, I had nothing more to offer my little nymph. My cum proved to be enough.

As all my lust and excitement pulsed out of me in what felt like sharp heartbeats, all my strength ebbed away as well. I opened my eyes a minute later - or perhaps it was five minutes later, I don't know for certain -- to discover we had collapsed in a tangled heap on the cold tile of the shower floor. There was a pool of the frothy mixture from our nectars collecting beneath us and trickling into the drain. We both seemed to groan aloud at the same time. We needed more than a minute before either of us could stir or even speak.

Finally, I managed to disentangle our limbs and our spent sexual machinery and rise. I helped Sydney to her feet and feebly embraced her.

"H-how did you manage all that?" she asked. I could tell she was still stunned.

When I was able to catch my breath I answered, "Don't know... But it's what you needed... and I... answered the call!"

"Very considerate... I've never had that happen before!"

"What?" I asked.

"Well... I think I kind of blacked out," she half-mumbled.

I thought for a moment and added, "I guess I did too." I almost felt like slapping myself on the forehead when I realized how intense our lovemaking had been.

"Well, I guess you were being considerate for both of us," she added, smiling weakly.

With all of that serious sex out of our way, Sydney and I did finally begin our shower. You have no idea how wonderful it felt to shower with a woman after this long dry spell of mine. I was almost giddy with my appreciation and I'm sure Sydney noticed.

"You really did go the extra mile for me, Mr. Torby and I really, really appreciate it!" Sydney purred up at me through all the warm water splashing over us.

"Um...," I began. It was awfully hard to finish my sentence with Sydney so busy taking long, laid back pulls on my cock and grinning up at me like a Cheshire cat. I wasn't at all sure she even realized the effect she was having on me.

"I hope you like this," she told me as she continued to tease my cock and make it longer and harder, "Tommy always likes it when I hold him like this."

"Oh, I like alright. But -- I don't think I've got enough strength left in these arms of mine to pick you up again -- if that's what you had in mind," I cautioned her, sensing the approach of yet more lust and lewdness for us both.

"Well, I was kind of hoping we could go back to bed. You showed me last night just how much better I sleep when I'm relaxed and I was kind of hoping you could help me -- um - relax again," she told me with a sly lilt in her voice. She was cupping my balls with both her petite hands when she asked, "The bus driver said he'd give us a wakeup call when the bus got here, didn't he?"

"Y-y-yeah! L-l-let's finish up a-a-nd go to bed," I jittered. I would have tugged on Superman's cape at that moment if Sydney had asked.

Five minutes later we were squeaky clean, warm and curled up beside each other in bed with the sheets pulled up over us. Sydney's tender hands had scarcely left my cock in all this time. I began to return the favor. Sydney was, of course, just as slippery and sloppy down there as she had been every single time I made contact with her nether regions. She was, to say the least, truly amazing when it came to her readiness. I was beginning to think she was always horny and willing... and dripping wet.

"You've been so considerate ever since we met, Mr. Torby and just I don't know how I can ever thank you enough!" she bubbled.

Stroking my cock appeared to be a part of her repayment plan, but I had a couple of other ideas I thought might show Sydney how considerate I could be. Besides, from all Sydney had told me about her boyfriend, I thought Tommy would appreciate all the generosity I had to offer Sydney.

"Sydney," I began, "You're the one who has been so considerate here. I feel like I owe you for all you've done in the past few hours. You are an amazing, generous, considerate young lady. I hope Tommy appreciates just how special you are."

"Let's not talk about Tommy right now, OK?" she told me, "Tommy is not a person I want in our conversation at the moment."

We didn't talk at all after that. Instead, Sydney gently guided my fingers down into that sweet, delicate cotton-candy blue garden of hers. As before, it was already sopping wet with arousal. I cupped her already drenched little mound, slipping my middle finger into her opening only to discover her clitoris swelling up firmly in my palm.

"Sydney," I gasped in surprise, "Are you aroused all the time?"

She gave a soft giggle, pecked me on the cheek and said, "Well, you are a very arousing man. I can't help myself."

I took that as a compliment. I also took liberties with my partner's slickened love triangle. Sydney was quickly beginning to overheat.

"Aren't you getting hungry, Mr. Torby?" she asked with an impish glint in her eye.

"Not really hungry -- but I could sure go for a swim right now!" I replied with a smirk.

"Ooh!" she purred, "That sounds like a lot of fun!"

I didn't need to wait for a handwritten invitation! I ducked my head under the sheets and dove into the warm waters of her pool from the high dive platform. The waters there were ever so warm and inviting! From the splash I made, and the gleeful groan I drew from Sydney, I'm certain I scored a ten for style and execution. The two of us performed all manner of randy antics for the next hour-and-a-half. By then it was the wee hours of the morning, and we were both exhausted. We drifted off to sleep finally and didn't stir until the phone rang at seven.

"Bus'll be here in forty-five minutes!" our bus driver announced loudly over the phone, as if he was still calling out destinations over his shoulder from the front of the bus.

"Yeah," I grumbled back at him.

"Hey! You're the guy who sat next to that little girl with the blue hair, aren't you?" he asked when he recognized my voice.

"Yeah," I repeated.

"I can't find her. She's not answering her phone. Have you seen her?"

I swallowed slowly and said, "I'll let her know."

Sydney stirred as I hung up, stretched and smiled at me. "Bus here?"

I nodded and then suggested, "Another quick shower?"

The smirk on my face must have given me away, because her face grew serious and she asked, "How long do we have?"

"Forty-five minutes."

That bit of news seemed to light her face up. "Oh-h! That's plenty of time!" she purred. She beat me out of bed and into the bathroom. I reached her just as she turned on the water.

"We don't have any time to waste!" she almost shouted to me over her shoulder.

Watching her tight little bottom jiggling and shuddering its way into the shower brought me up short, though. There was something positively mesmerizing in the way it twisted and writhed so invitingly before me. I just stood and stared dumbly. The sight of her ass stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Oh, c'mon," Sydney said, beckoning to me with open arms.

She turned back to the faucet hastily, adjusted the water and when she turned back to me, I had moved in close enough to embrace. Instead of embracing, she threw her arms about my neck and began to crawl her way up my torso. I cupped those lovely ass cheeks in my hands, lifted them sharply until my cock was jittering between her legs. It was a simple matter for me to settle her once again drenched, open pussy on my pillar. Joining with my young nymph in this position for a second time felt so familiar, so genuine. I almost shuddered to think how comforting this thought felt to me after my experience with divorce, but it felt like I belonged deep inside Sydney. Feeling this particular feeling frightened me. It was too soon after my divorce to feel this sort of attachment to anyone new. I knew all the danger signs of rebounding too quickly from a failed relationship. I knew too that she was a few years younger than I and we had only met a few hours ago. Still, my cock seemed to be made for her sweet, ever-moist little opening and, for her part, she was absolutely and completely enthralled with our lovemaking. There was no mistaking her heartfelt commitment to our mutual pleasure. No matter what happened after this -- and no matter what happened with her boyfriend, Tommy, I sincerely believed Sydney was totally and completely committed to all that we were doing in the moment. That was enough for me.

"Oh my!" Sydney gasped several minutes later.

We were both lying in a tangled heap on the shower floor again. This time though, the mix of my cum and that generous flow of her juices was washing down the drain along with the warm water raining down on us. We had done it again. I didn't remember collapsing with Sydney in my arms and neither of us remembered much of the intimate details of our mutual orgasms. I only knew that I had had the loveliest, most fulfilling sex of my life, not once or twice, but several times over the past day. From the faraway look in Sydney's eyes and the vacant smile on her lovely, impish face, I was certain the earth had just moved for her too. For a brief second, I wondered if Sydney experienced this much pleasure every time she joined with a man, but I was too afraid her answer might be giddy 'yes' to ask her. Perhaps it was foolish of me to think all this was special for her too. I could only hope our time together amounted to more for her than a casual fuck with a stranger.

"Oh, shit!" I muttered, "We only have a few minutes before we have to be outside for the bus!"

The two of us scrambled to our feet, smeared shampoo and soap all over each other, rinsed and toweled one another off. This whole cleaning thing seemed to go much faster when we did it to each other. Sydney had to dash over to her room for her other shopping bag and her dress, but we did indeed manage to meet our fellow passengers outside the motel office just as our new bus lumbered into the parking lot. It didn't look any newer or shinier than our old bus.

I would like to end my story by telling you Sydney and I lived happily ever after. That would be romantic and touching... and trash. The truth of the matter is far more complicated and, if anything else, more challenging to believe.

The rest of our bus ride was uneventful, though I did suggest as subtly as I could more than once that it would be nice if she would stop and visit with me on the return leg of her trip later next week. I had a really good feeling about my job interview, and I was planning to stay in my new home, once hired, find an apartment and explore the city before classes started in a couple of weeks.

I really did take my role in all of this affair with Sydney quite seriously. Having suffered the destruction of my own marriage at the hands of another man, I most certainly did not want to be that other man in Sydney's relationship with Tommy. I wasn't being noble and God knows I wasn't being generous. I was simply respecting Sydney's choices and trying, contrary to my own very strong urges, not to complicate her life.

We did exchange email addresses, however. She would never give me her last name, but I did appreciate her email username. It was young_poetess02. I have come to believe you can tell a little something from the email username a person selects for themselves. Being an English teacher, I found it mildly intriguing that she might consider herself a poet.

"Oh, I've had this email account since I got out of high school. My mother helped me pick it out. The name is one of the few things we agreed on back then," she told me when I asked her about it.

The bus reached my destination, I pulled my bag from beneath the seat, and before I left Sydney, I turned and said, "Sydney, this has already been a momentous journey for me. You have been a considerate travel companion and I thank you for everything." I meant every word of it.

Sydney grew serious then, stood, and said, "You've been much more helpful and considerate than you know, Mr. Torby. Thank you!" With that. She gave me a very quick, but heartfelt kiss on the lips before settling back into her seat. I collected my larger suitcase from outside and waved to Sydney one final time.

Even as the bus began to lumber away from the curb, I had held out a small glimmer of hope that Sydney might change her mind. That did not happen, and I was left with a deep sense of disappointment and a nagging, perhaps desperate belief that Sydney and I had established a deep and meaningful connection over the past thirty-something hours of our lives and that she and I would somehow re-connect.

The next day I found myself sitting through several hours of pleasantly dull interview sessions with the three current members of the English Department faculty and someone from Human Resources. I describe these interviews as pleasantly dull because each interviewer in this round-robin marathon was pleasant, seemed to honestly appreciate both my views on education and my sense of humor.

One of my interviewers, an attractive lady a few years my senior and head of the department, was especially welcoming and helped by filling me in on some of the background leading to such a remarkably genial and easy time of it. She explained that only one other person had applied and, though reasonably qualified, he had more or less confessed to hating young people with a passion and had even gone so far as to express a genuine desirwifor the death penalty to be imposed on any young person who didn't attend a 'real' college. I guess that comment didn't fly too well here in a community college.

123456...8