All Comments on 'Conspiracies Ch. 09'

by Barbarella420

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YAY

You're back!! But Ollie's being mean again, boo. Still hot though! Thanks for updating.

Barbarella420Barbarella420over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Im so glad you enjoy this story! And dont worry, whether people like my stories or not, im gonna keep writing and posting! Cant get rid of me that easily ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
setup chapter...transition time?

Domination scene wise this was once again a very hot chapter, but otherwise it felt like a bit of a throw away. No real content that moved the story forward for our romantic leads. it did however raise a few questions about Kevin and Smithe and the whole office team in general (side question: is AJ the only woman in the office?).

The flow felt kinda slow, kinda forced, this time. At first it was just a heavy drop from the joy of last chapter's ending. Then you started to introduce Kevin into the fun with AJ but that ended all too fast. We had Ollie scene 1 verifying Kevin is fully on board and part of the "team". There was also the intro of Smithe clear darker and also part of the "team" but that went no where (yet). Then we ran off to play at "Crystal's Palace". Add in a bonus Ollie scene 2. END.

Again it felt like a setup chapter for something deeper in the future. Thank you as always for sharing your characters with us! I love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grrrr...

Oh how I want to make Oliver pay! Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love Dominant men but humiliation is a hard limit for me. I would rather be caned than publicly demeaned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarella420@Barbarella420
There's a lesson here, and I'm not going to be the one to figure it out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES