Constance and Her B&B Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that is really hot, Connie. You mean you have been in this bed and he has..."

"Yes. I wouldn't let him stop. I'm even sore this morning. In all the right places."

"OMG, this is x-rated. Do you swear you fell for this guy in just a few hours? And took him to your own bed?"

Arnold discreetly moved the tray and Connie pulled Tina down in her lap. She whispered, "Yes. I'm still shaking. You remember how unhappy we were that night at the bar? No one we even wanted to dance with? That's all behind me. And there is another big plus, besides the sex, he is a writer!

Tina was hugging Connie, with her head nestled where it could be kissed and licked. Connie's hand was rubbing Tina's breasts and unbuttoning her work shirt.

"Tell me what it was like."

"Why don't you get out of those heavy clothes and snuggle with me. Let's have some fun this morning."

Tina was standing at the edge of the bed, clothes coming off. "You sure this is ok?" She looked anxiously at Arnold who smiled back at her and said nothing.

Tina was tight with Connie in a flash and tilting her lips up for a kiss. After a long moment of contact, she said, "Are we...?"

"Tina, I've been hot for you for a long time. Arnie told me last night to go for it. He said, 'The worst thing that can happen is she says no.' "

"Oh Connie, this is so nice, so good. I don't know anything about girl sex, but I have these feelings for you I can hardly stand."

While Connie slowly pulled the tee shirt over her head, Tina was removing her bra and, with a nervous glance at Arnold, her briefs. Connie seemed like a good protection barrier against that big handsome guy only two feet away.

Tina was on her knees over Connie. They kissed as their hands fondled each other's boobs. Tina said, "These are so nice. I've wanted to feel these tits forever."

In not very many minutes, the two women had fingers and lips and tongues everywhere. Arnie slipped out of bed while they weren't paying any attention, and found the lotion and some towels.

When he came back, Connie was on top and wagging her behind at him. He got the message and eased his hard cock into his lover. Tina felt the thrusting and broke off a kiss, "Connie, is he in you? Oh my god." She tried to get out from under but gentle hands told her to stay put and enjoy the party. Connie was clenching and moving with Arnold, and he knew she wouldn't be long.

"Oh Tina, I am sorry, but I am comminggg." She collapsed on Tina's chest. Arnold made little firm thrusts so Tina knew her friend still had a guy's cock in her. Arnie leaned down past Connie and kissed Tina gently. The poor girl fainted.

Connie and Arnie shared a hot kiss, and she said, "Back up against the headboard and I will put her in your lap and get behind her."

When Tina rejoined the living, her hand was wrapped around an enormous hard cock, along with Connie's from behind her.

"Ooh, I shouldn't be doing this, he is your boyfriend."

Connie rubbed her tits in Tina's back and whispered, "I don't mind. He is hot, and he gets me off every time. Are you on the pill?"

She answered haltingly, "Yes. You mean he is going to..."

"You will love it. I have two fingers in you, and everything is wet and ready."

"I'm not sure...

Arnold lifted her in the air, Connie opened the lips, and Miss Christina Elliot was filled with a cock for only the second time in her life.

Arnold was moving carefully and filling her ears with sweet nothings. "Tina, you are hot. Truly hot. I've never been in a juicy cunt like yours. Oh, you are so tight and those squeezes are killing me..."

Tina was getting more agitated by the moment. "Oh, I can't take this, everything is shooting off, ohhhh." She had her first orgasm with a guy and collapsed on Arnold's chest.

Wild Constance was in charge. "Turn her over into missionary, and start again. When she comes around, give her your dominant male best." She gave his ass a hard slap and sat back on her heels to watch the finale.

Tina opened her eyes to find a big nasty guy over her, his cock splitting her insides. "Oh god, what are you doing?"

"You asked for real sex, and you are getting it. Get busy with that fancy cunt. Show me you mean business."

Tina was shocked into action. Once she started, it didn't seem she could stop, crying louder and louder and screaming her climax. Arnold pulled out, spraying the front of Tina and grabbing Connie to take a last blast.

He stood in the door with towels, waiting for the crying to stop. They looked at him with tear stained faces and Connie said, "You beast!" Tina repeated, "Yes. You beast."

He tossed the towels and climbed to his shower, leaving them to pick up the pieces, so to speak. He waited extra minutes and when he came down, eggs were in the pan, and a pitcher of juice on the counter.

Tina took a hard run at him, colliding with his immovable chest. "You planned that! How did you know I was so lonely and horny I wouldn't fight?" She leaned up and kissed him wetly.

"Constance says she will share until I find a better guy." Her arms were around his neck and he danced them around the kitchen. Connie glanced over and said, "She agreed to be in our stories."

He kissed and pressed the lithe body to his. "I think Constance, the author of romance novels, is writing you into an Edwardian drama involving murder, incest and lesbian trysts."

They looked at him, eyes wide. "Yes, as soon as several chapters are finished, I'm sending it to my agent, asking for a large advance. It will help fund the house project."

The eggs were delicious. Tina sat between them, wiggling with excitement. "Am I in the lesbian scenes?"

"Well, you are a maid beneath the stairs who is the cause of the young Duke's losing his virginity. It is all very tragic, of course, because he inherited upon the murder of his father. The assistant police inspector assigned to the case is handsome and well spoken and you have an instant attraction. But he brushes you off, and the next evening you discover him in the Duchess' chamber, completely naked, with his long cock buried in her. The story goes on for many chapters, of course, and an acceptable young woman must be found to marry the young man and produce an heir. A bisexual young woman who can keep the Duchess occupied while the new Duke is falling in love with your many charms."

Tina was pink and saying to Connie, "How much have you written so far? This is so exciting. Can I help with the sex scenes? Doesn't the young Duke have to have a large cock that he doesn't know what to do with when I encounter him?"

Assuming my Head of Household voice as I carried dishes to the sink, I said, "The maid and the butler shall see to the cleaning this morning, while her Ladyship retires to the garret with her writing instrument and begins the tale."

The innkeeper was coming to the realization that I had just invented a new Constance, the novelist Constance. And given her the beginnings of a story line for her first novel.

Tina had disappeared to the utility room and was assembling the cleaning materials. Connie wrapped herself around me and whispered, "I am so thankful to you, and so scared."

I pinched her bottom and said, "Be off with you. The book will not write itself."

I turned to help Tina as Connie disappeared up the stairs. A Victorian mansion was a good place to write an Edwardian novel, I said to myself.

I surveyed two buckets, with brushes and mops and cleaners. "What is the worst part of your job? She looked at me and said, "You're not."

"I am. Writers need mindless work to occupy their body and free their brains. I am thinking of the next book you are in."

"Oh my, Arnie, you have turned this house upside down."

"If we work hard, I will take everyone to town for lunch. Connie and you need to talk to Ray at the hardware about the kitchen, and I need to find someone to sell us an authentic redwood hot tub. Do you suppose your mother will mind if Connie asks that you stay the night to complete special chores?"

"I'm not staying the night unless I get to share your bed." Tina was blooming before my eyes. The maid fluttered her eyelashes and ducked her head. The Duke didn't have a chance.

I grabbed the bony hips and hoisted her to my shoulders. "You can dust from up there while we talk."

"You devil! Put me down. There is serious cleaning if we are to be done by noon. Take that bucket and brush and start on the toilets if you are so eager to help."

I was just finishing one bathroom when I caught her peering over my shoulder. She climbed on my back as I wiped the floor tiles and pulled my hair back and forth. "You are not complaining about scrubwoman's work. What is wrong?"

Suddenly, there was a second body on my back. "Yes, tell us about this strange behavior."

"Good writers put themselves in their character's lives. How they work, who they love, what troubles afflict them."

They dragged me out to the parlor carpet and sat on me. I kissed their hands and they said, "This can't work. You are too smart for us. And too loving."

"In the second novel, Tina is a hopeful young girl in a nasty home, with an evil older sister who has joined a criminal gang. She has to learn toughness to survive, but is horrified at the cruelty..."

They collapsed to my chest, fists hitting wherever they could. "Arnie! The stories you have in that big brain! We can't keep up."

I stuck my tongue out and they played with it, taking turns. Shifting their bodies around to rub their sex on my thighs. My fingers dug into their backs. "This is very nice, but it isn't writing stories and it isn't cleaning the house."

They hummed and put their heads down. I wasn't the one to break up a tender moment or two.

"When we start tearing up the house, there has to be a place to write. When the kitchen disappears, there has to be a place to cook. What about one of those prefab one room cabins?"

Tina looked at Connie and said, "He needs to talk to Camille."

"Yes, I will call and see if she can meet us for lunch."

"Do I get to know about Camille?"

They looked at each other and laughed. "Let's make him suffer."

I pestered as we finished cleaning, but they would not open up, just flashing their eyes and saying I would be happy with Camille.

The day had gone from cloudy to drizzle as Connie drove us to town. There was room for three on the bench seat, but Tina was perched on my lap, her arm around my neck.

"He's got me in a different role in the other story. I feel like an actress."

I nibbled at her ear and said, "You are. We are going to start with the innocent teenager and add layers of personality. By the end of the story, you are going to be a feared agent."

Connie looked over and said, "I got ten pages done while you were cleaning. I started with the sex scene with the policeman. How upset and turned on the maid was."

Tina buried her head in my shoulder and squeaked out, "There is a third story. About a college girl doing cleaning to pay her bills, living at home, and getting caught up in a crazy world of sex and intrigue. Finding a handsome lover, who holds her and kisses..."

She kissed me with passion and a lot of tongue. "A college girl who comes alive for her writers and lovers. Taking off her clothes at odd moments and climbing into bed with them."

Connie was pulling into a parking spot in front of the coffee shop, laughing. "Tina! Wonderful! You are a natural."

As we collected ourselves on the sidewalk, a tall woman walked up in a long black raincoat with a wide brimmed black hat. She instantly became the evil older sister in my mind.

The warm smile was not evil. "Hello, I am Camille Thompson. I understand you have outrageous plans for Connie's historic house?"

After we sat down in the comfortable warmth of the shop, a waitress offered cups of coffee that were gladly accepted. Her name was Doris and she knew everyone except me. Constance said, "Doris, he is Arnold Shultz, the writer. He is traveling incognito and you are supposed to forget his name. He is staying with us and going to write a new novel. You don't know that either. What are the specials?"

"He is fearsome handsome." Looking at me, she said, "If you are rejected at the B&B, my bed is warm. The special is tuna on toast with soup, or BLT on whole wheat with soup."

Tina said in a loud whisper, "Be careful Arnie, she feeds and kidnaps single men."

I sipped my coffee and looked at Camille. "They won't tell me who you are." Her face was pale, with strong lines and deepset eyes. The smile was quick. "I am the only licensed architect and engineer in town. Everyone comes to me because I keep them out of trouble with the county building inspectors."

All three were grinning at me. "You are going to take all my money, but keep me out of jail?"

Nodding heads. Connie said, "She is very protective of my house. Says it is almost the only structure in town from the old days that hasn't been wrecked by bad remodeling."

I reached for the elegant hand with long fingers and cared for nails. "My intentions are honorable." There were giggles as I raised and kissed it.

She looked at her friends. "Does he hit on every woman he meets?"

"You must come to dinner. We can talk about the new renovation and you can hear his latest story."

"Oh, but I'm booked for weeks!" We were all laughing.

"Please come tonight. He is in a hurry to get started. Has already talked to Tony Guerro and Tom Davis."

"Yes, of course I will. No one can refuse a meal with Constance. Tell me more about your ideas."

Thirty minutes later, she was still nodding and I thought I had made a friend. "Things are slow right now. I have the house plans in my machine and can do a preliminary schematic in a day or two. The business in the woods should be ok if there is no sanitary. We do have to convince the county that people will use the house and not just go behind a tree."

"Does the hot tub need a permit?"

"Yes. There have been accidents, and sanitation is an issue."

She looked at me, "People finally realized that hippies in redwood tubs smoking dope was a good way to spread disease. Mostly, they buy fiberglass these days because the chlorine eats bare wood."

I saw Camille giving me more than an architect's amount of attention and pretended not to notice. As we were walking to the hardware afterwards, the two of them were giving me elbows and complaining, "She's hot for you. How can you handle three women?"

I used a strong voice to deny feelings for the very attractive woman. "For god's sake, I'm not trying to build a harem! I am supposed to be writing a new novel for my publisher."

Ray Jones, who owned the ancient hardware, had a catalog section in the back and loaned us several to take back to the kitchen. He also said he knew a guy who still made heart redwood hot tubs, if that is what I wanted.

Tina squeezed in next to me on the way back and said, "I hope you remember Camille striding up in that long black raincoat and witch's hat. With her pale skin, she will make a perfect older sister in your novel."

"What about the gang?"

"She is temporarily on the lam up here in the woods. Big drug bust in the city almost scooped her in the dragnet. She had a moment of worry, and stuffed her younger sister in the back of the enormous SUV. The two of them are staying in this big gloomy wreck of a Victorian house back in the woods away from other people."

She chewed on my ear and whispered, "See, I can tell stories too."

"When we get to the house, call Camille and tell her we are dressing for dinner in Edwardian style, vintage 1910."

Connie smiled and said, "I am going to have to work on my upper crust British accent."

She looked past Tina at me and asked, "You are going to bed her as part of tonight's entertainment?"

"I am going to the garret and begin writing. If Clarissa, the evil older sister, is to be bedded tonight, the two of you had better figure out how it is accomplished. She has many defenses."

(cont'd in Part 2 - The Bones of the Victorian)