Consultation with Mistress M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He does clean up right?"

"Do you?" M asked.

"He does." I heard Nicole say as she rocked her bottom back at me.

"Well then clean her up Nick."

I settled into position. Nicole's small naked bottom cheeks were less than a foot in front of me. Darians spunk was thick and jellied and sat just above the cleft of her bottom. cheeks. The group gathered behind me to watch.

This was the opportunity. It was as if the two gods of dominance and submission were laid out on Nicole's bottom. I pulled her butt cheeks apart. There, her asshole, the fruit of my naughtiest desire, the pink star at the center of her shame. I stretched her butt cheeks lewdly apart, all eyes could see the little orifice twinkle. I leaned in, stuck my tongue out, put the tip at the intersection of its folds and plunged in as deep as it would go. Nicole scowled, wiggled, swayed, but her guards held her down. I was in her dark shoot as deep as I could get. I smelled heaven. Nicole was thinking "gross," the glob of Darian's semen dropped onto the bridge of my nose.

"He's got his tongue up her ass!" Someone said loudly. I pulled out.

The cum drooled from my nose onto my tongue and I swallowed him, completing the cycle, crowning me cuckold.

Later that night, in between party members warmly welcoming us, I turned to Elise and asked, "did my tongue cure you? May I worship your asshole now?"

She smirked, tight lipped, lowered her chin.

"It didn't. You're in trouble." She said looking away, no doubt containing a harsher response.

I bowed my head, the playfulness in my question dissipating.

"You never asked what M and I talked about? Would you like to know?" she asked.

"Yes."

She said, "this desire you have to play the submissive. She said, it's a true need you have. She said I shouldn't ignore it and that one way or another I must train you, guide you, help you to submit if you're going to be happy. If you're going to feel loved."

"It's just a game." I said.

"I used to believe that. But I don't think it is. It's a game but it's a game you need."

She was silent for a few moments then reached towards my head and fixed my hair.

"You're in trouble."

I nodded. "I know."

"There's a tray of sandwiches in the kitchen, go get me one," she said.

12