Contiguity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his position on the ground, Andy tried to speak but Sydnee waved her right hand in his direction and no sound could escape from his mouth. Once more he tried, with all of his might, but not even the faintest squeak could be heard past his lips.

As Madison looked into Sydnee's eyes, she offered a further struggle against her restraints, but when her wrists were held tightly, all it accomplished was to send a rush of pleasure between Madison's legs. She realised in that moment that whatever magic Sydnee was using to enslave her had the power to turn her on in ways she never thought possible. With Sydnee's hard nipple pressed teasingly against her own, Madison husked. "You came for me... You're really going to..."

The smile on Sydnee's face was so sinister, but it did nothing to hamper her beauty. In truth, it just added to her allure as Madison was on the verge of becoming completely lost in the face of her sexual onslaught. As she spoke, Sydnee made sure that Andy was able to hear every word. "Oh, you're coming with me, kitten... Don't worry about your boyfriend, I told you before that nothing else in this world is going to matter to you from now on... You'll want for nothing when we go back through this gate... As for Andy's hard cock? You can forget all about it... When the time's right, you'll serve me by taking a very important hard dick inside that tight little pussy for me... Trust me, Madison, I'm counting on it... As for the here and now? It's like I told you a few minutes ago...there's no escaping my kiss..."

Just as Sydnee's gloved hand crawled up her flat tummy and clamped itself around her heaving breast, Madison offered one final thrash against her bonds as the thought of taking another man's cock inside her was an assault against her senses. But as the concept rested at the forefront of her mind, Madison couldn't believe just how wet her pussy was getting as she felt her hard clit throbbing with approval. She went to speak, to offer some kind of dissent, but Sydnee's lips pressed firmly against hers, right in front of Andy.

It was then that Madison was finally able to appreciate the difference between Sydnee in her steamy hallucinations and in reality. Whether it was her magic or the sex appeal that radiated from every pore, the heat of the kiss trapped Madison more effectively than her bonds ever could. Immediately, Andy's girlfriend offered a moan that told him just how powerless she was to resist the witch that had stalked her and had now come for her.

The kiss slowed to a crawl as Sydnee slipped her tongue deep inside Madison's mouth and allowed it to thrash against hers. When Madison felt her nipples being pinched and pulled between Sydnee's gloved fingertips, she tried to toss her head back against the pillar but Sydnee's lips wouldn't let her escape so easily. With her wrists bound tightly, Madison had simply never experienced a kiss with so much heat. It felt like that heat was going to burn her alive as every touch from Sydnee's gloved hands against her newly-enhanced tits was just bringing her back to the brink of another explosion. When the thought entered her head that she was moments away from being sentenced to that pleasure for eternity, the lack of fight in Madison signalled that the end had truly arrived.

From the floor in the secure room, Andy sat there, muted by Sydnee's magic, as the pillar started to slowly descend back through the gate from which it arrived. Only this time, Andy watched as the woman he loved was chained tightly to it, with no hope of escape, as the stunning brunette demoness allowed the kiss to break. The speed with which the pillar descended was excruciatingly slow, as Madison's lips started to drag themselves down Sydnee's neck until her tongue was rolling across Sydnee's hard nipple for the very first time.

The sensation was almost too much to bear for Sydnee as her plan, years in the making, had finally come to fruition. When Madison's lips surrounded her hard nipple, Sydnee's hand found itself gripping the hair on the back of Madison's head as she yanked her face closer to her mesmerising chest. All the while, the pillar pulled Madison closer towards the gate beneath their feet. Once Madison's toes reached the point of the floor, they simply passed through the portal as if the steel floor wasn't there at all.

Soon, Madison's knees disappeared from view as the pillar continued its retreat. As Andy's girlfriend was pulled lower, her lips kept kissing down Sydnee's body until her eyes were positioned level with her dripping wet pussy. It was then, and only then, that Sydnee turned her head to look Andy in the eye for the first time. The look on her face was one of keen anticipation as she braced herself for the moment she'd been craving.

Without hesitation, as the pillar pulled her lower, Madison allowed her tongue to slip past her lips and collide with Sydnee's swollen pink clit as the powerful minx let out an almighty roar. It took everything within Andy to rise to his knees, but his reward was the sight of Madison's lips clamping around the witch's throbbing button before she began to suck like her life depended upon it. Like it was the last thing she'd ever do.

When the moment arrived where Madison's head disappeared from view, the last thing Andy saw of the woman he loved was the way her wrists were secured so tightly to the pillar behind her head.

Just before Sydnee lowered herself back through the gate, she wrapped both of her toned thighs around Madison's pretty face, outside of Andy's view, and closed her eyes as she roared out in orgasm. "Oh fuck! Exactly like that! Oh, babe...you're fucking mine!"

As soon as the top of the pillar disappeared back through the gate, the artifact got sucked down alongside the two stunning brunettes and the alarm stopped droning in the secure room. Only a few seconds passed before the AI spoke over the speakers. "Anomaly contained. Maximum security protocols are lifted. All researchers in secure room three must proceed to the decontamination room immediately."

While Andy lay there, propped up on his side by his left elbow, his jaw hung wide as a result of what he'd just been put through. At that point, the door to the secure room was thrust open and the Containment team, who'd been tasked with waiting outside, burst inside.

The leader of the team surveyed what was left of the scene before turning his attention to Andy, who remained lying on the floor. Frantically, the team leader ripped off his helmet as he shouted across towards Andy. "Where are they? Where did the two of them go? Andy...where the fuck did that woman take Maddy? What the fuck is going on?"