Contiguity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, both of Denise's hands rested upon her hips as she responded. "Let's cross one bridge at a time... We won't be able to tell anyone if we never make it out of here... The cabin, it must've been transported here just as she warned us about... There hasn't been a peep from anyone who claimed to have discovered Madison being held in some kind of cabin like this. That suggests that no one's ever discovered what's really inside..." Slowly, Denise allowed her fingers to curl into her hips until her knuckles flashed white. "I'm just thinking about Heather... The longer this goes, she's going to be worried sick. She's expecting us to walk through your front door tonight, but we're stuck here with no idea about the kind of fun she wants to have with us..."

Almost as if she were responding to a cue, Madison's familiar American accent could be heard as it heralded Sydnee's arrival. When both detectives spun on their heels to look in her direction, Sydnee strode into the room by walking straight through the living room wall as she looked into Denise's eyes. "Noah's right, you know... You're never going to need to choose another outfit for yourself ever again... From this point on, I'm going to dress my little sex kitten exactly how I want... I'm sure that it's going to take some time for you to get used to, but with those gorgeous big tits and that juicy ass...don't expect anything other than some very tight dresses, lingerie and plenty of cleavage... Just looking at the way that shirt's clinging on for dear life, I can't wait to finally get my hands on you tonight..."

Once again, Noah stepped in front of Denise to ensure that he was positioned between the two smouldering brunettes. After clearing his throat, Noah stared into Sydnee's grey eyes and spoke. "So, you're watching us? Listening to our every word? If that's the case, you'll know that my wife's about to wonder where we are... When we don't answer the phone, she's going to..."

Suddenly, Madison took a step forward towards the pair and interrupted Noah. "There's not a single thing that your wife's going to be able to do about any of this... I've already given you my word, Noah... If Heather's truly the woman that matters the most to you, all you need to do is walk out that door and drive back home into her loving arms... But you've chosen to stay, which means that you're going to be part of all the fun that I've got planned... Speaking of which, that's why I'm here. There's going to be a curfew tonight, so you're both going to be confined to your bedrooms which I've prepared upstairs..." After a brief pause, a wicked smile broke out across Sydnee's face as she stared into Noah's eyes. "You're both going to be very comfortable for your entire stay here...even if Denise's stay is going to be a whole lot longer than yours..."

As he felt Denise's hands creeping around his waist, almost holding onto him, Noah felt emboldened to bite back at their mesmerising captor. "No, I don't think so... If you think you're going to split us up, all so that you can cast more of your bullshit spells on Denise, you've got another thing coming. We're not going upstairs... We're not settling in for the night... We're not interested in sitting in that kitchen and having a snack, all while you go through your fucking demented routine of playing house with us... Just take those things off Denise and we can be on our way..."

However, Noah's tough talk failed to wipe the sinister smile from Sydnee's beautiful face. Confidently, Sydnee reached out with her right hand and gently curled her finger, which resulted in Denise being pulled forward, past her partner, while she was sucked back in towards her glamorous captor. As Denise felt herself being pulled, her heels dragged across the hardwood floor as the brunette detective tried to spin her body and reach out for Noah, but the force of Sydnee's magic was too strong. After a few moments of chaos, the net result was the same as before with Denise having been pulled across to stand directly in front of Sydnee as she continued to inhabit Madison's sensational body.

Having witnessed Sydnee perform the manoeuvre hours earlier, Noah tensed his body in case he needed to charge towards the enigmatic sorceress, but allowed himself to pause as Denise was safely standing in front of her. As he watched from a few feet away, Noah saw the way that his beautiful partner looked into Sydnee's grey eyes and he swallowed hard, recognising the undeniable struggle that Denise was going through to resist Sydnee's incredible charms.

At that moment, Sydnee's smile was practically beaming as she reached out and took Denise's left hand into hers. When her lips parted to speak, Sydnee's head turned until she was looking Noah directly in the eye. "Just think about all that energy you're spending trying to talk your way out of here... You've only been here for a matter of hours, but the time's fast approaching where you're going to understand, without a shadow of a doubt, that I'm not someone to be bargained with... I'm the one that's in control here... I'm the one that makes the rules..." Carefully, Sydnee turned her head until she was looking into Denise's hazel eyes. "I've come to take you upstairs, our fun for the evening's about to begin... Let me show you to your new bedroom, just don't expect to be doing much sleeping in there once I get my hands on you..."

Once again, Denise felt like her senses were scrambled with her close proximity to Sydnee. So much of her wanted to call out and put a stop to Sydnee's plans, but just standing a foot away from the vixen, with her cleavage threatening to spill out from her elegant black dress, was enough for Denise's mind to conjure up the indecent thoughts of her own hands, her own lips, roaming across every inch of Sydnee's tight body.

After taking a moment to revel in her new prisoner's psychological torment, Sydnee kept hold of the detective's hand as the two brunettes started to ascend up into the air. Their trajectory was perfectly straight as Noah felt his head tilting up to take in the impossible sight. While the pace of their ascent was slow, it didn't take them long to reach the high ceiling of the living room, before Sydnee let out the most lurid giggle as the two of them began to pass through the ceiling. When Noah felt himself jogging across to the point directly under them, he was treated to the seductive sight of Denise's cheeks almost devouring her gold G-string as her tartan skirt was ill-equipped to conceal her sensational ass.

When both of the women disappeared from view, Noah felt his jaw clenching as he was enraged at having been separated from his partner, his friend, for the first time since their capture. Quickly, he glanced towards the twisting staircase and charged towards it, with the sound of his footsteps slamming against the hardwood floor filling his ears. However, as soon as his right foot made contact with the bottom stair, everything around him flashed a brilliant white, for the briefest moment, before his surroundings completely changed.

In reality, his body was still performing the action of trying to climb the stairs as he found himself staggering in the middle of a large bedroom. Once he slammed on the brakes and managed to avoid falling on his face, Noah stood up straight and looked all around him as the room he found himself in was furnished immaculately.

The centrepiece of the room was a large double bed that looked like it had been freshly prepared for his arrival. A thin, white duvet cover caught his eye, with generously sized pillows, before his head turned and he took in the rest of his surroundings. Everything looked like it was brand new, from the bookcases to the sturdy wooden desk in the corner of the room. When Noah saw at least three massive wardrobes and a modern flat-screen television mounted on the far wall, so much of the interior didn't make sense to him.

It was then that Noah allowed himself to focus on what was important, as the sight of Denise being pulled up through the ceiling compelled him to charge towards the bedroom door. However, when he reached out and placed his hand on the round door knob, it simply wouldn't turn to open the door. When he tried for a second time, however, the way which the door refused to cooperate with him was completely unnatural. It didn't feel like the door was locked in a conventional sense, but soon the detective realised that the door was frozen in time. Not content to indulge that recognition for too long, Noah resorted to driving his right foot against the heavy wooden door, with the sole of his boot making contact around two thirds of the way down. But when all he managed to gain for his efforts was a shooting pain up his right hamstring, he looked down and saw that he hadn't made so much as a dent in the thick wooden surface.

The next half hour saw Noah reluctantly sat on the edge of his double bed as his efforts to free himself from the bedroom were in vain. All the while, his thoughts were dominated by Denise as his stomach was in knots with the uncertainty of her plight.

When both of Noah's hands gripped onto the thin duvet cover which he was sat upon, his thoughts were interrupted as he heard the soft sound of a footstep entering the bedroom.

Just as she'd done earlier, Sydnee made her entrance by gliding through the wall of the bedroom until she started walking across to where Noah was sat. As his head turned to study her appearance, however, Noah was caught off guard as the minx's little black dress was nowhere to be found. Instead, her diminutive 5'0" frame was entirely clad in the most beautiful silk robe, which was the most delightful shade of emerald green and was fully tied shut around Sydnee's slender waist. As Noah ran the tip of his tongue across his lips to moisten them, there was barely an inch of Sydnee's smooth skin to behold as the robe's long sleeves covered her arms and the garment ran all the way down to the floor. Meanwhile, her long, brown hair flowed freely down her back as the look in her grey eyes told Noah so much about how pleased Sydnee was that he and Denise had fallen into her trap.

As she paced across to stand directly in front of Noah, Sydnee's lips parted. "Now that you and I have finally got a chance to be alone, it's time for me to explain just how important you are to me, Noah..." While her left hand remained by her side, the witch's right hand reached out until she positioned it on her hip. "I can't see into your head like Denise...but I just knew that you'd stay with me..."

Unsure of what to do in response to the mysterious being's sudden arrival, Noah remained sat on the edge of the bed as he took a tighter grip on the duvet cover with both hands. "Where did you take Denise? Take me to her... Take me to her right fucking now... There's not going to be any curfew once I kick that door down..."

All Sydnee offered in response was a knowing smile, but there was less of an edge to it as the seductress didn't want to rub his nose in the fact that she knew fine well how he'd already tried, and failed, to escape by doing exactly that. Once she caught his gaze, Sydnee responded. "She's fine, you'll get to see her in just a few moments... I'd say that in all of the time that you've known Denise, you're about to see her in a whole new light... You know, standing here right now, I'd give anything to see inside that mind of yours. All those years spent working alongside her, with that incredible body...and you never made so much as a pass at her... Heather's a lucky girl to have someone as strong, beautiful and loyal as you, Noah... But I don't need to have your discipline, do I? Because when Denise got out of that car and stood in front of this cabin, I took one look at her and knew that I wanted to keep her forever..."

When he took a moment to consider the idea that his head, his mind, was a safe space from Sydnee's abilities, Noah wondered if the powerful being was simply lulling him into a false sense of security. Eager to press the issue, he responded. "I've been here for less than a day and I've seen you fly through the air, walk through walls and change Denise's clothes in a flash. You brought me up into this bedroom like I was teleported... Why, then, are you able to see inside Denise's mind...see inside her head and not mine? All you've done since we arrived is fuck with us, and I'm to believe that you're here now just to be straight with me?"

After softly taking a breath, Sydnee allowed her head to nod as her smile disappeared and her expression became harder to read. Once a further moment passed, she spoke. "Even though you've seen small glimpses of my power today, this place that we're in? If you knew how old it was...how long I've been trapped here...you'd begin to understand. When you're as powerful as I am, Noah...a goddess like I am...you don't have to lie. This place, I told you earlier that it's a prison... Nothing I ever did warranted a punishment as severe as to be locked away in here for this long, but if you really want to know why I can't see inside your head, all you need to do is look down at that ring on your finger..."

As Noah did exactly that, studying the white gold wedding band that signified the vows he made to Heather in front of their families and friends, the specificity of Sydnee's interest in the band confused the detective as his head slowly tilted back up.

Once he found her grey eyes again, Sydnee continued as Madison's Floridian accent filled the room. "My powers have limits, Noah... That wedding ring prohibits me from making you do anything, from seeing inside your mind and feasting upon all those little thoughts and feelings... Sure, I can move you around like when I brought you up here to this bedroom, but I certainly can't clamp a set of bands around your wrists and neck like I did with Madison and Denise. No, if you're going to get involved in everything that I've got in store for your partner...then you're going to have to do it of your own accord..."

Noah listened to every word, but found himself trying to stop thinking about anything specific while she was stood right in front of him. It was a fruitless endeavour, however, as the more he tried to suppress his own thoughts, his mind just started to race as he wondered if Sydnee was in the process of making her first mistake. Carefully, Noah's lips parted as he responded. "Listen to me, take the time to hear what I'm saying to you right now... Denise doesn't want you... Whatever those things, those bands, are doing to her...whatever magic's behind them...she's not going to lay a finger on you... I've known her for years, Denise is straight... You can dress Madison's body up any way you like, Denise is stronger than you and I on our best days..."

Carefully, Sydnee's right hand shifted until she took the end of the robe's belt around her waist into her fingertips. As they hovered there, Sydnee's eyes were so alive as she spoke. "That's why having you here is going to be so much fun over these next two days... I can't wait to see the look in your eyes when you discover all the surprises that are lurking just around the corner... That said, I came here to be honest with you. Of course, I knew that you'd stay with her, I was counting on it... When I perform that ceremony just two days from now, Denise's fate will be sealed and she'll be mine forever... But let me save you the bother of scouring this place for a way out, because there's only one way that all of this is going to come to an end... There's only one way that Denise gets to leave this prison and go back to her old life... When the time's right, Noah...you're going to speak up in a loud, clear voice and you're going to offer to take Denise's place until the end of time..."

Deliberately, the seductress allowed her proposition to hang in the air as she savoured Noah's reaction, with him sucking down a deep breath as the look in his eye conveyed how concerned he was in that moment. Eventually, Sydnee's lips parted as she continued. "But perhaps I shouldn't be too hasty, because there is another way for you both to walk out of here... All you have to do is find it within yourself to end Madison's life... To find a way for Madison's eyes to close once and for all, and then you'll both be free to go..."

Meanwhile, the giggle that escaped from the back of Sydnee's throat showed how little she was perturbed by that idea as she continued. "How about it, Noah? Do either of the gorgeous detectives have it in them to take all of their frustrations out on innocent little Madison? No, I don't need to see inside your head to know the answer to that... You're no killer, Noah... That's why I know, when the time's right, you're going to save Denise by taking her place... And then? You'll spend eternity adoring my perfect body while I bounce so hard all over your hard cock..."

Having only considered Sydnee's vile plan for a few moments, Noah looked into her eyes as he tried to summon the words which would express his disgust at what he just heard. "You're right about one thing, there's no way I'm going to allow anyone, or anything, to harm a single hair on Madison's head... Denise and I are going to get out of here and, when we do, you'll have to contend with those who come here and pull you out of that body you stole... It won't matter how many walls you walk through or how high you can lift yourself into the sky...they'll come for you and then they'll end you... As for these next two days? We'll find a way out of here before then, so don't get too attached to either of us... I'd hate to think that a goddess as powerful as you will be trapped in here with a broken heart..."

Meanwhile, as she considered his defiant outburst, Sydnee's eyes widened in genuine appreciation as her jaw hung wide for a moment. After waiting until Noah had time to digest her reaction, Sydnee responded. "I'm so glad that it's going to be you that serves me... So glad that it's going to be you that fucks me so hard every night and sets me free... I'm not your wife, though, I'm not Heather... Love isn't going to factor into the equation between you and I... Ours is a relationship that's going to be built upon servitude... Our bodies will come together and we'll have the wildest, most animalistic sex you can imagine until we tear the roof off this place... But that's the future. Until you decide to take her place, Denise is my chosen one... What I really want right now is to show you just how special tonight's going to be for your beautiful partner..."

Without hesitation, Sydnee tugged the belt around her waist until her elegant robe flew open. As he sat there, staring at the amazing body which the vixen stole with her dark magic, Noah was gobsmacked as the silk robe fell to the floor and Sydnee's attire was revealed.

The look on Sydnee's face was one of pure satisfaction as she felt the detective's eyes roaming all over her splendid body. Sydnee's breasts were pushed up into an alluring cleavage by a tight lace bra, which matched the silk robe's emerald green. While Noah's eyes struggled, momentarily, to tear themselves away from her chest, he marvelled at how perfectly the bra fit her tiny frame. Both lace cups barely covered half of Sydnee's curvaceous tits, with her hard pink nipples only partially disguised by the thin material. As for the straps, they didn't rest upon Sydnee's smooth skin just above her chest as her tits were so difficult to contain.

Meanwhile, as Noah's attentions dropped lower down her body, he took in the sight of her matching lace G-string, with its waistband pulled up significantly above her hips. The panties were tied at both sides, with Sydnee having elected to secure them in place with large knots that looked like they'd only need the softest tug to release. As Noah caught himself staring, Sydnee's tanned skin looked heavenly as her bare legs were fit and strong. When Sydnee mischievously offered a twirl to position her rear just over a foot from his face, Denise's partner almost had to shake his head at how inviting her tight little ass looked. He realised that both Sydnee and Denise were gorgeous and that both had tits that could hypnotise any man, but Sydnee's ass was so different to his partner's. While Denise's cheeks were large, curvaceous and pert, Sydnee's rear was much smaller and tighter, which afforded her petite frame an appeal all of its own.