Contiguity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Noah watched on as Sydnee slipped her right hand inside Denise's shirt before she took the racy gold bra between her fingertips. With another effortless tug, without bothering to unfasten the bra, the tight garment came away in her hand like it was nothing as Sydnee tossed it onto the floor alongside Denise's skirt. Meanwhile, the impact on Denise's chest was a sight to see as both Sydnee and Noah were treated to the glorious way with which both of Denise's hard nipples were pressing so firmly against the thin fabric of her white shirt. Once Denise offered only the slightest gyration when struggling against her bonds, both of her signature assets were threatening to break free into the open air.

With more patience than she truly had in that moment, Sydnee felt herself getting swept away as she crawled higher up her captive's body. As she reached up and swept her own long hair out of her face, Sydnee soon brought her head up until it was level with Denise's as she looked into her hazel eyes, where she spoke loud enough for Noah to hear. "That's right, from this moment on there'll be no more lies coming out of your mouth. All I'm interested in is the truth...and that's exactly what you're going to give me right now... It's time that we put on one hell of a show for Noah, don't you think? I want you to speak up and tell me the truth once and for all... Tell me, tell Noah...just how much you want to kiss me..."

The grimace which appeared on Denise's face conveyed just how much she was struggling with the instruction, the command, she was just given. Immediately, Denise attempted to force the first lie she could think of out of her mouth, but the way it was stifled by Sydnee's dark magic until only a soft gasp escaped from the back of her throat caused the detective's heart to race out of control. However, after a few seconds of offering no response, Denise felt her lips starting to move before she was ready for them to do so. "Yes... I want it... I want it so fucking bad... I don't know how you're able to make me want it so much, but it's true... You're fucking perfect..."

Every word was music to Sydnee's ears, but her own desire had been building to the point where she was eager to claim her prize. After a final look into the detective's eyes, Sydnee's smile was gone. In its place was a determined look, which hinted at how close the mysterious being was to allowing her own arousal to overwhelm her.

As Noah listened to every word of his partner's capitulation, he was completely rocked by the way Sydnee's lips pressed forward and planted themselves against Denise's. It took so long for Sydnee to allow her lips to smack free from their initial embrace, but when they did, the seductress allowed the tip of her tongue to drag itself, slowly, across both of Denise's lips as the detective struggled in vain to break free of her restraints. All Noah could do in that moment was groan as he felt the hardness between his legs begging him to do as Sydnee had so cruelly stipulated. No part of him was prepared for their kiss to be so scorching, but as he watched Denise's lips eventually part to allow Sydnee's tongue to slip inside her mouth, Noah had to tighten his grip around the duvet cover to stop himself from his own act of capitulation.

Throughout the day, Denise had come to realise that the closer Sydnee was to her, the stronger the effect her charms had upon her. However, when she felt the witch's tongue swirling against hers inside her mouth, the kiss was unlike anything she could ever have prepared herself for. Once Sydnee's head tilted back by only an inch, Denise reacted by leaning up to ensure that the kiss didn't break prematurely.

Despite Denise's best efforts, Sydnee snapped her head back as the kiss came to an abrupt end. Slowly, the vixen allowed her right hand to lower itself down onto Denise's chest where she grabbed a fistful of the detective's white shirt, before she offered a strong tug and yanked the entire garment clean off the detective's body. Immediately, the sole button that had struggled all day to cover Denise's incredible assets burst open, with the small button flying across the room until it landed on the hardwood floor.

As soon as Sydnee's hand pulled the shirt away, Denise was powerless to stop her bare breasts being exposed, both to her captor and her partner watching through the portal. The detective allowed herself to glance down at her own chest to convince herself that the moment was real, but Sydnee's eyes had already devoted themselves to burning every single detail of the detective's stunning tits to memory. Sitting in the centre of Denise's smouldering, enhanced breasts were her rock-hard nipples, which were dark pink and surrounded by small oval areolas that barely extended out by a few millimetres. Each time her upper body was disturbed by her writhing against her restraints, Denise's enhancements were firm and pert enough to only offer the most pleasing rippling as her tits sat so proudly in position.

While Noah watched on, he was blown away by how magnificent his partner's tits were. With her arms raised up, her posture only made her breasts look more appealing as Noah struggled to tear his eyes away from them. All those years of working alongside his gorgeous partner, with all those tight outfits that offered more than a hint of cleavage weren't enough in that moment to prepare Noah for just how sensational Denise's tits actually were. As he sat there, still gripping onto the duvet cover with both hands, the speed with which Sydnee lowered her head and allowed her tongue to slip against Denise's right breast was almost enough to make Noah buckle and reach down to satisfy his hard cock.

Once Denise felt the firmness of Sydnee's tongue rolling across her hard bud, her eyes closed tightly as she fought the urge to wrap her legs around her captor's slender waist. As her nipple was demanding more of Sydnee's affections, Denise tried so hard to focus on how wrong their embrace really was. The detective tried to concentrate on how Madison was one of the world's most famous missing people, with so many internet users having speculated on the mysterious nature of her disappearance from one of America's most secure laboratories. However, in that moment, as Denise felt her arousal building like a runaway train, the sensation of the missing researcher's lips clamping around her hard bud before she began to suck upon it was enough for the detective to silently crave more.

With haste, Sydnee launched her right hand up until it planted itself on Denise's left breast. As soon as it arrived, the goddess didn't wait for an invitation to allow her fingers to finally sink into Denise's magnificent curves, where she discovered just how firm and shapely her tits really were. Once her fingers had closed enough for Denise's erect nipple to scrape against her palm, Sydnee drew her head back and called out. "As soon as you stood in front of this cabin, all it took was one look at your flawless tits for my pussy to get so wet for you, kitten... Your body is absolutely sublime, there's not a single thing that I want to change..." No sooner had the words escaped past Sydnee's lips than her lips drove forward once again and surrounded Denise's nipple once more. After taking the time to suck upon her hard bud with just enough pressure to induce a moan from her prisoner, Sydnee allowed her lips to drop lower down her body, with them planting a trail of soft kisses all the way down her toned stomach.

As Denise felt Sydnee's hand remain on her chest, with it groping her breast with pure lust, the detective knew what was coming as she felt Sydnee's lips getting closer to the heat between her legs. The parts of her which were still fighting spurred the beautiful detective to thrash once more against her bonds, but when her hands were held tightly in position, all the gesture achieved was to fuel the arousal that was threatening to make her beg Sydnee to fuck her. However, when Sydnee's left hand reached out and took a firm grip of her tiny gold G-string, all Denise could do was groan as the seductress ripped the panties clean off her hips. As a small red welt formed on her right hip, Denise took the opportunity to close her thighs tightly together as she offered the last act of resistance that she could conceive of.

With her kneeling at her prisoner's feet, Sydnee's laugh was so wicked as she watched Denise start to writhe once more. Slowly, the vixen reached out and placed her right hand on the detective's outer thigh as she spoke. "My tongue's going to give you what you need so badly, kitten... Just look into my eyes and spread those strong legs for me... Spread those legs and keep them wide open so I can see just how wet you are for me... Keep those legs open and tell me the truth... Tell me just how much you want to feel my tongue against that hard clit..."

Once Denise understood Sydnee's instruction, she tried to summon the fortitude to offer a denial, but the bands simply wouldn't allow her lie to be heard. After a muted second attempt to lie right to her captor's face, Denise groaned as she realised what was coming when her lips parted. "Do it... Do it... I want it, I want to feel it... I'm so fucking wet just looking at your amazing body, you fucking bitch..." Once her words escaped into the air, her sinful admission, Denise did exactly as she was commanded to, with her thighs slowly separating until her legs were spread. Immediately, Sydnee and Noah were given a full, unobstructed view of Denise's glistening entrance with her pink button hard and throbbing, desperate to be satisfied.

Each time that Noah heard his partner offer herself up to be claimed by the sensual goddess resulted in him taking a tighter grip on the duvet cover he was sat upon. However, once Sydnee positioned herself between his partner's thighs and her head lowered, Noah inhaled deeply as he was unsure if he could handle the sight of what was to come. Eventually, Sydnee's tongue slipped against Denise's wet pussy before it dragged itself all the way up until it crashed into her hard little button. When Denise's response was to arch her back and call out in ecstasy, Noah couldn't take it anymore as his right hand dropped down and gathered every one of his seven inches into his palm.

As he watched Sydnee's tongue start to slowly tease his partner half to death, the vixen's right hand crawled back up Denise's body until her fingertips gently pinched and pulled at her prisoner's hard nipple. Meanwhile, her tongue had started to increase its pressure against her throbbing button as it began to increase in pace. Then, somewhere deep inside of himself, Noah admitted that what Sydnee had said was true. He wasn't being forced into participating by the witch's dark magic, but the way Denise's body was reacting to her new mistress was so hot that he couldn't help but start to stroke his hard length as the heat between the two brunettes was absolutely searing. All it took at that point was for him to remember his role in the encounter, where he could free Denise simply by bringing himself to climax. When he accepted that role by allowing his hand to pump across his hardness with more conviction, Noah took another long look at Denise's stunning big tits as he felt his orgasm building unlike any other that he'd ever experienced.

Carefully, Sydnee allowed her right hand to draw itself away from her captive's spellbinding tits as she allowed her lips to surround Denise's clit for the very first time. As soon as she did so, the goddess pressed two fingertips on her right hand against the detective's entrance, before she slipped them inside and felt just how tight her pussy truly was. When Denise responded by attempting to close her thighs tightly around Sydnee's head, the malevolent witch knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that Noah's partner would never be able to resist her.

Despite having never went further than a drunken kiss with her female friends, Denise was absolutely astounded by how amazing it felt to have her pussy licked by another woman. As her eyes opened wide, Denise looked up at the ceiling as her thighs were already quivering from Sydnee's expert touch. When the pleasure became too much for her to handle, Denise called out, aimlessly, as the bands ensured that the prisoner would only speak the truth. "I can't believe this... I can't... You're really licking my pussy... I don't even know what you are, but it feels so fucking good... Don't you dare stop..."

Meanwhile, Sydnee revelled in the situation as she fought the temptation to slip a hand inside her own panties while she began to suck Denise's clit. When the vixen's two fingers ventured further inside her prisoner's entrance, all the way up to the knuckle, every little gasp and groan that escaped past the detective's plump lips spurred her on. But when she sensed that Denise was coming to the brink, Sydnee let out her own yearning gasp as she started to pump her fingers deep inside the detective's pussy.

When Noah heard Denise beg Sydnee not to stop, parts of him convinced himself that she was addressing him, while his right hand was stroking himself closer and closer to satisfying the wicked stipulation which Sydnee had set. As he realised that he'd begun to rationalise, he watched, in complete awe, as his partner succumbed to the inevitability of Sydnee's lips around her hard button as she roared out in orgasm. His partner's roar was so loud that Noah froze in position, with his right hand tightly wrapped around his own hard dick, as Sydnee's fingers and tongue kept up their coordinated assault as Denise felt the first waves of her eruption crash down upon her.

With her wrists bound so tightly to the headboard, all Denise could do was clench her thighs and toss her head back against her pillow as the power of the orgasm was so strong that it felt completely unnatural to her. No discovery the gorgeous detective had ever made was as significant, as she contemplated her future serving her dark mistress where kinky sex and monstrous orgasms would be the order of the day. For the briefest moment, Denise allowed herself to consider how she'd survive serving such a lurid sentence until the end of time itself.

However, as she attempted to make sense of her captivity, she felt Sydnee start to crawl back up her body. Just as she tilted her head down to address the vixen, Sydnee leaned in and slipped her tongue deeply inside Denise's mouth once more, silencing any attempt to reason with her. As the minx's tongue withdrew for a moment, Denise allowed hers to pursue Sydnee's outside of their mouths as their tongues settled into a slow, passionate embrace as the last remnants of Denise's orgasm started to fade.

Slowly, Sydnee repositioned herself until she was straddling Denise's naked lap. When she took the time to reach behind her back with both hands, the detective realised that her captor was unfastening the tight green bra which made her cleavage look so appealing. After a brief pause, Sydnee offered a teasing giggle as she pulled the green lace away from her chest and freed her enthralling tits to her bound captive. Carefully, the witch allowed her back to arch slightly, which gave Denise so much time to admire the fullness of her breasts, with her own nipples hard and yearning to be caressed. Without offering a word, Sydnee bit down upon her bottom lip as she leaned in until her left nipple brushed firmly against Denise's lips. When her captive thrashed against her bonds, Sydnee relished the thought running through the detective's mind that she wanted to free herself just so she could finally get her hands on Sydnee's new body.

While she was unable to pull her hands free, Denise was more than happy with the end result as Sydnee allowed her hard bud to venture past the detective's plump lips. In response, Denise allowed a soft moan to fill the air before her tongue slipped against the hard nipple, which then allowed itself to roam all across the curvature of Sydnee's breast. When she could take it no longer, Sydnee reached down and grabbed the hair on the back of Denise's head and yanked her in closer, compelling her prisoner to surround the erect nipple with her plump lips before she began to draw upon it.

As she felt Denise's lips and tongue worshipping her body for the very first time, Sydnee's breath started to quicken as she husked. "That's right, kitten... From now on, you're going to get used to having these big tits in your pretty face... That's not all though, is it? I'm going to pull these panties down and feel that tongue of yours dancing all across my wet, little pussy... Just keep sucking those tits exactly like that, you sexy bitch..."

For her part, Denise had spent the entire day fighting the very idea of Sydnee, to say nothing of the energy she expended trying to steel herself against her wicked plans. But as her lips drew back and she allowed the tip of her tongue to flick, so teasingly, against Sydnee's hard nipple, Denise knew that there was nothing she could do when Sydnee's powers and close proximity was enough to turn her into a wanton slut. When Sydnee dragged both of her marvellous tits back and forth across Denise's pretty face, allowing her nipples to drag across her prisoner's hungry lips, Denise desperately tried to free herself so she could grope her breasts in just the way that she craved.

Noah watched the way Sydnee crawled up Denise's body, but when the mysterious being started to ascend into the air once again, Noah's heart skipped a beat as Sydnee positioned her hips squarely above his partner's beautiful face. The witch was only hovering around two feet above Denise, who was unable to tear her eyes away from the green lace which was covering the goddess' lap.

Suddenly, Denise reached down with her right hand and tore the skimpy panties away, with no effort made to release the knots above each of her hips. Immediately, Denise's eyes locked onto the splendour of Sydnee's wet pussy, which was smooth and hairless while her large, pink clit conveyed precisely how turned on the witch had become while playing with her prisoner. As she maintained her position, Sydnee called out for both of the detectives to hear. "When I took Madison, when I took this flawless body as my own...that was how she was going to serve me... But you, Denise? You're going to lick this pussy, night after night, year after year, until the walls of this prison come crumbling down..." As soon as she finished her taunt, Sydnee allowed her hips to crash down, which resulted in the glamorous vixen riding Noah's partner's face.

At first, Denise couldn't believe what was happening as she felt another woman's heat pressing against her lips for the first time. However, when her lips parted with the idea of calling out, there was nothing the gorgeous detective could do to stop the tip of her tongue slipping against Sydnee's entrance. Once it arrived there, Denise groaned as she allowed her tongue to rise, before it finally slipped against Sydnee's hard button.

When her tongue made contact, Sydnee responded as if she was losing all of her composure. Instantly, the evil demoness started bucking her hips against Denise's face as she established a rhythm of grinding her throbbing clit against the detective's warm tongue. Quickly, Sydnee reached down and grabbed the hair on the back of Denise's head once more, before she pulled her face in much tighter and called out. "Fuck, yes! That's it! I've waited so long and now I've got everything I need to escape from here... You're fucking mine, kitten! Keep licking my pussy just like that! This is how you're going to serve me... My own little personal fuck toy, my very own sex slave... Just think how hard Noah's big cock will be watching you lick your goddess' tight pussy... I'm never going to let you go!"