Contiguity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every word that escaped out of Sydnee's mouth sounded so cruel, but even Noah couldn't deny how scorching hot the goddess' tone was as she began to dominate Denise. Each time she ground her hips against her pretty face, Noah couldn't stop himself from stroking his cock faster and faster. When he reached the point where he sensed that his own eruption was near, his eyes remained as wide as they'd ever been as he couldn't help but marvel at the way that Sydnee's tits had started to bounce. As the green lights in the middle of Denise's bands reminded him that he had a job to do, Noah sucked down another deep breath as he was flabbergasted by how stunning Denise's naked body looked while Sydnee used it for her own release.

After allowing her tongue to explore her mistress' pussy, Denise felt her plump lips surrounding the prominent clit as if she was being dared to do so. Once her lips clamped around it and began to suck, the way Sydnee started rocking her hips informed her that the vixen wasn't going to be able to hold on for much longer. However, once Denise began sucking upon her hard button, she was surprised by how natural it felt to her.

After pausing for a moment to consider if her bands were interfering with her thoughts and feelings, Sydnee read those thoughts and giggled as she called out. "I told you that you wanted me, kitten... I can almost taste how much you want me... You're so fucking good at sucking that big clit, and you're going to get plenty of practice... I know just how much you love to ride a big, hard dick, but it won't be long until you're pleading with me to take you to bed and ride your fucking gorgeous face like this... That's it! I fucking want you!"

Just as Noah arrived at the brink, he watched as Sydnee's orgasm finally arrived and she let out a colossal roar that sounded like it had the power and force to shatter the walls of any prison. With one hand gripping the back of Denise's head, Sydnee reached up and pulled upon her hard nipple as her hips kept grinding her hard button against the detective's lips and tongue. However, when her orgasm arrived, both Denise and Noah were able to hear the unmistakeable sound of a heavy rumbling above them. Both of them knew it wasn't structural in the sense that the roof of the bedroom was affected, but it sounded like it was attached to Sydnee's description of the magical prison which the three of them were trapped inside.

When Noah was able to make out the sight of Denise's tongue lapping against Sydnee's clit as she rode the waves of her own orgasm, Noah's hand pumped one final time before he couldn't take it any longer. With a groan, and his eyes narrowed, Noah shot the first of what turned out to be plenty of ropes of his warm seed directly towards the portal in front of him. While none of his fluids made it as far as to travel through into Denise's room, Noah found that he was finally able to rise up off the bed as his own orgasm arrived.

While his eyes were darting between the two sensational brunettes, his mind started to race out of control as so many different thoughts were beating down upon him. Only hours earlier, he'd agreed to return home to his wife where they'd have drinks and plan their upcoming cruise. But as his cock kept twitching as the last of his seed was spilled out onto the hardwood floor, the guilt which Noah endured in that moment was huge. He'd never wanted to cheat on his wife at any stage, but the immense pleasure which he'd just enjoyed after watching Denise's incredible body get fucked by their gorgeous captor felt like he'd stepped so far over the line, regardless if he was coerced or not.

Then, just as Sydnee's hips started to slow, the vixen turned to face Noah for the first time since she walked into Denise's room. As he looked into her eyes, he knew that she could see him as his hand was still positioned on his cock. Slowly, a wicked grin formed across Sydnee's face as she ran her fingertip across her bottom lip. Almost immediately after Noah's orgasm made itself known, the green lights on each of Denise's bands extinguished and the beautiful detective's wrists fell down from their place attached to the headboard.

Smoothly, Sydnee allowed her body to slip to the side as she climbed away from straddling Denise's face. Once Noah's partner realised that her hands were freed, she reached up and immediately tried to prise the material of Sydnee's artifact away from her wrists, then her neck, but found no joy as the bands were still fused tightly in position.

With her breath ragged, Denise began to sit up on the bed as Sydnee remained to her right-hand side. As she did, Sydnee offered a lurid giggle as she spoke. "Look at that, Noah's such a good boy, isn't he? The lights are out and your hands are freed, which can only mean that he just came so fucking hard watching us together... Can you blame him though? The way you sucked my big tits when you were tied up like that would be enough to make any man melt..."

Upon hearing his name being mentioned, Noah felt his cheeks start to burn with the embarrassment of Denise being informed about what he did to free her hands. When he looked into his partner's face, however, he saw her own cheeks start to blush as he was certain that they were both experiencing the same emotions.

While that was certainly true, Denise took one long look at Sydnee's naked body sitting next to her, with her smooth, tanned skin and flawless tits on display, before she reached out with both hands and placed them on the vixen's shoulders. They only rested there for a moment before the detective allowed her hands to drop until both of her palms were resting upon Sydnee's superb breasts. When the witch's hard nipples dragged firmly across both of her palms, Denise couldn't suppress the groan that escaped past her lips as she allowed her fingers to sink into Sydnee's curves, before she spoke. "They feel even better than I thought they would... This isn't fair... All I can think about is you fucking me... I've never felt like this before... None of this is right, you're fucking evil..."

When Sydnee flashed a cruel smile at her slave, Denise couldn't stop herself from lowering her head as her lips surrounded Sydnee's right nipple. When the detective kept her right hand squarely against her other breast, Denise felt her other hand drop down until her fingernails were scraping lightly against Sydnee's inner thigh. The act only had a few seconds to develop before Sydnee allowed her head to turn back towards Noah through the portal.

As Noah sat there staring into the powerful being's grey eyes, he recognised that Denise was starting to become lost in the face of her overwhelming power. While his partner started to suck the witch's curvaceous tits through her own volition, Noah watched as her fingertips shifted towards Sydnee's pussy with clear purpose. In response, Sydnee remained silent as she stared at him through the portal before she offered a theatrical moan when she felt Denise's fingertips brushing against her hard clit.

Suddenly, Denise pushed Sydnee until she was laying on her back atop the comfortable bed. After offering a soft groan, Denise pounced until she positioned herself directly above her captor while staring into her eyes. With their lips only inches apart, Denise panted as she spoke. "I can't fight this... I can't stop myself... You're so fucking sexy..." Quickly, Denise reached down with both hands and reunited them with the tits which had enthralled her so much, before her fingers started to curl into them and she was groping her mistress with pure want. Just as Sydnee's lips parted to respond, Denise allowed her tongue to wickedly slip inside the goddess' mouth as she wasted no time in allowing it to writhe against Sydnee's as the heat of the kiss was simply blazing.

For a moment, Noah couldn't believe what he was seeing as he watched his partner's defences against Sydnee's magic disintegrating in real time. However, just as he felt his cock start to twitch and harden once more, he saw Sydnee's left hand rise up into the air and wave towards him.

The gesture was powerful enough for Noah to start to lose consciousness. Within seconds, he went from watching Denise initiate a steamy kiss with their captor to falling back onto his own bed as Sydnee's spell started to put Noah to sleep.

As he was drifting off, Noah tried to picture how Heather would react when neither he or Denise made it home that night. However, as the effect of Sydnee's spell grew stronger and Noah was on the verge of passing out, the last thing he heard was Sydnee's voice as it called out to him. The voice wasn't from the room next door, where the vixen was still embroiled in the long, slow kiss with Denise, as the voice was calling out for only him to hear. "I'm so glad you enjoyed playing tonight's game, babe... Just wait until you see what I've got planned for tomorrow night... Get some rest, sexy, you're going to need it..."