Contiguity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Noah allowed himself to consider the ramifications of what was taking place. Madison McBride had went missing almost four years earlier in circumstances which were a complete mystery to the outside world. But, as he sat there on the edge of the bed, that very same girl was standing in front of him, with her body having been possessed by a malevolent goddess, who was fully intent on seducing his partner in the most scandalous lingerie. At that point, there was nothing that could stop the intensity of the rush between his legs which resulted in Noah feeling the hardness under his jeans as it started to form.

When Sydnee's seductive twirl ended and she was staring into his pretty blue eyes once more, her right hand slowly made its way towards her chest before she took her right breast into her palm. After allowing herself a desperate grope until she felt the pressure against her swollen nipple, Sydnee husked. "Do you think Denise is going to like this little set? I bet she will...one of the advantages of seeing into her mind is that I know what she likes... From here on in, I'll know what she loves...and I'll know what she craves... How long do you think it's going to take before this lingerie gets her panting for me? How long until she's begging for me to peel this off and climb into bed with her?" As her fingers released from around her chest, Sydnee gasped softly as she continued. "What I really want to know is whether you like it, Noah? This bra's so fucking tight, but just look at the way it pushes my big tits up... Does this hot little body get your big dick so hard for me?"

However, before he could answer her sordid question, before he could dismiss the suggestion out of hand, Sydnee simply waved her right hand in his direction and Noah's appearance suddenly changed.

Gone were the clothes which he'd worn all day, with his blue jeans, black t-shirt and heavy black boots all disappearing without a trace. The shock of the development compelled Noah to glance down at his feet, where he saw that even his black socks had been confiscated. As he took a deep breath, the detective realised that he'd been stripped down to just his black boxers, which were so tight that his state of arousal was impossible to disguise with the way the thin, black material clearly showed the swelling that was growing underneath.

So much of him knew that he was outmatched, but Noah still made the effort to cover his groin with his left hand as he looked up into the witch's grey eyes. "What the fuck are you doing? Give me back my clothes, I'm not messing around... Whatever you've got planned tonight, I don't want any part of it... You said you wouldn't be able to make me do anything, was that just bullshit?"

Without showing any concern, whatsoever, Sydnee responded by slipping into Noah's lap as he sat on the edge of his large bed. The act surprised Noah, who found his hands positioning themselves on Sydnee's hips without thinking, as the vixen's hips dropped and she straddled Denise's partner's lap. The very moment that her groin made contact with the hardness between Noah's legs saw the minx release a teasing groan of pleasure right into his face. Then, very gently, Sydnee reached up and draped both of her arms around his neck and stared into his blue eyes as she felt his hands taking a stronger grip of her lithe hips.

After a few moments of allowing the tension to build, Sydnee wickedly ground her hips against his hard length, just once, but more than enough to let the beautiful detective know how pleased she was at his state of arousal. Carefully, Sydnee's lips parted as she responded. "That feels...incredible... I knew that you wanted me, but I'm so pleased you like this lingerie so much... Once you agree to take Denise's place, I'll dress this body up for you in ways that'll have that hard cock throbbing for me... I'll make every single one of your fantasies come true, fantasies that your subconscious has kept under lock and key..." Slowly, Sydnee's head drew closer to Noah's as her eyes never left his. With their lips hovering only inches apart, the minx continued. "Why wait until the ceremony? Why don't you just allow yourself to do what your whole body's crying out for... Just lean in and kiss me, babe..."

For his part, Noah knew what Sydnee had suggested was equal parts outrageous and appalling, but that message never made it as far as the swollen lump trapped underneath the goddess' lap. When his hardness responded to her words with a desperate twitch, the detective knew he had to redouble his efforts in order to prove that he wanted nothing to do with her perverse plans for their future together. After clenching his jaw for a moment, Noah responded. "That's never going to happen. I love my wife... I love Heather more than anything... For all your power, you know nothing about what it means to love another person, to love anything... You just want to wield that power to collect people like playthings..."

The glint in Sydnee's eye showed how completely undaunted she was by the strength and weight of Noah's objections. With her arms still draped adoringly around his neck, the goddess spoke. "Oh, Noah... You're going to kiss me alright... The moment's coming and when you do? When my lips press against yours? Everything changes in that one moment and you'll belong to me..." Slowly, Sydnee crawled out of the detective's lap as she looked down and feasted her eyes upon his erection, which was straining to break free of his tight black boxers.

After taking a half step to the side, Sydnee turned and waved her hand towards the wall directly facing Noah. Immediately, a large ellipsis shape formed which acted as a window into the next room. The portal soon spread until it took up almost the entire wall, giving Noah no choice but to take in the sight of Denise lying atop a large bed in her own room next door.

While he was relieved to have finally discovered where his partner was being held after she was lifted through the ceiling, Noah's thoughts took on a whole new complexion as he witnessed the state that Denise was in. She was still clad in her extraordinary schoolgirl outfit, but both of her wrists were stuck to the large, metallic headboard. As Noah sat there, still hard from Sydnee's teasing, he soon realised that Denise was in a similar state of arousal as her body was gyrating atop the comfortable bed. When he looked closer, he saw that the only parts of Denise that were attached to the headboard were the sinister bands around her wrists, which never budged no matter how hard Denise was writhing atop the mattress. It looked to him like the bands were stuck to the metallic headboard like magnets.

However, the bands had taken on a different appearance as a thin, green strip of light was visible as it ran straight through the middle of each band, including the one around her neck. Noah tried to make sense of the discovery, but he couldn't focus as his partner's posture was enough for her enhanced breasts to threaten to burst free of her tight shirt once and for all. Meanwhile, the waistband of her gold G-string had risen fractionally above that of her red tartan skirt, which looked stunning against her smooth, tanned skin.

Before he could formulate a response, Sydnee allowed a wicked giggle to spill past her lips as she spoke. "I told you that if you stayed, you were going to be part of the fun tonight... Look at those green lights on her bands, that means that they've been activated... It doesn't matter how hard Denise pulls against them, no matter how her hot little body tosses and turns...those bands are locked against that headboard. Now, don't get too excited, those bands aren't coming off any time soon, but for them to be released from that headboard...a special stipulation has to be satisfied. A stipulation so special, that only I get to choose it..."

As Noah listened to every word, the lump concealed so poorly by his boxers never relented as the sight of his gorgeous partner writhing atop the bed was almost hypnotic.

Sensing her moment had arrived to stir the pot, Sydnee continued. "When you two were alone earlier, I spent those hours coming up with the perfect game for us to play tonight... In a few moments, I'm going to walk right through that wall and show Denise this beautiful lingerie that I've chosen for her. Then, I'm going to crawl into bed with her and let you watch our very first kiss... After that, the only person who's going to be able to release her bands from that headboard is you, Noah... You're going to watch as I peel Denise's clothes off and I fuck my gorgeous new kitten for the very first time... When you do, you're going to stroke that big, hard cock for us... You're going to watch Denise's tongue slithering all across my tight pussy until you cum so fucking hard... When you do, Denise's hands will be free... But if you decide not to play, well...I've got Denise so turned on that she'll lie there worshipping my pussy until the morning... So, you get to decide what happens tonight, babe... I hope you're looking forward to finally seeing Denise's perfect tits as much as I am..."

Without waiting for his response, Sydnee suddenly turned and started walking towards to the portal. As he sensed that he was running out of time to influence matters, Noah tried to stand to his feet, but he felt an invisible force preventing him from rising up. Once Sydnee was about to step through into Denise's room, she waved her right hand and Noah's boxers disappeared, joining the rest of his clothes in the process. Once freed, his hard dick sprang upwards to alert him of his own desperate need. However, rather than focusing on his cock, Noah called out just as Sydnee stepped into the next room. "You can't make me do this... There has to be another way... Get back here, Sydnee! There has to be..."

However, once both of Sydnee's bare feet started moving towards Denise's bed, her attention was completely devoted to her gorgeous prisoner. While the bedroom was large, it only took Sydnee a few paces until she was stood right at the foot of Denise's bed. Slowly, the minx waited until Denise caught her eye before she spoke. "Noah's doing well, I was just giving him a little preview of what I decided to wear for you tonight... He's watching us from next door, I created a nice window for him so he won't miss a single thing that we get up to in here..."

Just as Denise's lips parted to respond, the detective's perspective completely changed as she found herself standing in the same bedroom which she had visions of earlier. As before, she saw the same sight of Noah lying atop the bed as the mysterious brunette was riding his hard cock with her back to her. As Denise stepped to the side, she focused all of her attention on the woman's face, which was obscured by her long, brown hair that was wild from her exertions. However, unlike her earlier visions, this one lasted long enough for Denise to take a further step forward until her angle improved enough to catch her first glimpse of the woman's face.

Nonetheless, just as she did, the brunette's head suddenly snapped around and Denise was treated to the sight of Sydnee's grey eyes staring directly at her as her hips started to bounce on Noah's hardness much faster. The reveal shocked Denise to her core as a wicked smile formed across the goddess' face. Everything about the vision felt so real to the detective as she looked down and saw the look plastered across Noah's face, who was staring up at the witch with equal parts adoration and reluctance. However, each time Sydnee used Madison's tiny frame to crash back down upon his hard dick, Denise could see Noah thrusting his hips back upwards, desperately trying to bury so much of himself inside her drenched pussy.

Her vision had only lasted for a few seconds, but Denise soon found herself back in reality, with her bands stuck tightly against the headboard. When she looked down and stared into Sydnee's eyes, the detective desperately tried to understand why she was being stalked by the visions of Sydnee riding her partner. After all, she was the one with the bands of Sydnee's artifact wrapped so tightly around her, while she was the one who Sydnee had picked out the most glamourous, tight lingerie for. However, when Denise felt her hard button starting to throb, she wasn't sure which of the two competing thoughts were turning her on more.

Revolted by her body's reaction to her captivity, Denise allowed her eyes to take in the majestic sight of Sydnee's body. After offering a further tug against her restraints, the detective almost groaned at how Sydnee's cleavage was framed by the green lace cups of her skin-tight bra. Meanwhile, Denise could only allow herself to appreciate the sight of her toned, flat stomach for a moment before she forced herself to look back into her grey eyes. "Whatever these things are doing to me, I can barely think straight... It's not too late to put a stop to all of this..." With her own pussy dripping wet, Denise paused to take a deep breath as she glanced down and saw her own cleavage threatening to pop the sole button which was fastened on her overmatched white shirt. "Ever since these bands wrapped themselves around me, all I can think about is sex... I can't concentrate on anything... All I want to think about... I just don't understand how your powers can make me feel like this..."

Slowly, Sydnee bent forward and placed her right hand on the foot of the bed. As she tilted her head back upwards, the witch was soon looking her prey in the eye once more. "The night that I met Madison, she couldn't believe just how powerful my artifact was either... Parts of her, deep down inside, were so afraid...she knew that there was nothing she could do to stop me... Those parts of Madison knew that there were no words, no threats, no bargains that she could make to save herself... But when those bands clamped around her wrists and neck, she experienced exactly the same process that you're going through right now. Those bands took Madison's lust for me and turned it all the way up until she couldn't think straight either... I have to tell you though, before I took her body as my own...I had her tied up just like you are now... I swear, Denise, the sex was absolutely incredible...and you're about to experience what it's like to have me tease so many orgasms out of your amazing body all night long..."

With her pussy soaked and her nipples hard and straining with desire, all Denise could do was close her eyes and struggle against her tight bonds as she tried to process what Sydnee had just teased her with. Never before had Denise come close to having sex with another woman, but every taunt, every wicked boast, was so heated that Denise found herself struggling to maintain her composure.

As Sydnee climbed onto the foot of the large bed and found herself kneeling next to Denise's bare feet, she looked up and continued. "I was just telling Noah about those green lights on your bands, that's because I've activated them. Once those lights go out, your hands will be released from that headboard. But to make that happen, Noah's the one who's been given that extra special responsibility... All he has to do is watch our bodies grind against each other as we have sex for the first time... He's going to watch us kiss, he's going to watch as I free those big tits of yours that've been driving me crazy...and he's going to watch as I drop my hips and ride your pretty face until I erupt all over it... Once it all gets too much for our beautiful Noah, he's going to cum so fucking hard and it'll be then that those lights will finally go out... Isn't it perfect for our first night together? Just thinking about Noah stroking that hard dick while he watches us fuck...it's got my pussy so fucking wet, kitten..."

The brunette detective felt like she was about to lose her mind once she discovered the perverse way which her captor was planning to use her powers. At that point, she desperately tried to gather her thoughts as the idea of Noah being involved in what was about to happen was too much for her. While it was, undeniably, true that she'd imagined Noah getting hard for her so many times, the last thing she wanted was for her best friend's husband to be coerced into participating in Sydnee's steamy game.

Eventually, Denise looked down and caught Sydnee's eye before she pleaded. "You've made your point. I know that there's nothing I can do to make you let me go, but you don't have to involve Noah like this, you can't do it... He's my friend...he's my partner...he's married to my best friend in the whole world... You can't make him watch like that. You can't make him watch me..."

Carefully, Sydnee crept higher up the bed until her knees were positioned between both of Denise's thighs. With a sinister smile on her face, the minx responded. "Those bands are so special, Denise, they won't release themselves from that headboard unless Noah does exactly what I've told him to... When it comes to them being special, what I've shown you only scratches the surface of what lies in store for you. From now on? There's going to be no more sleeping and no more ageing... The very instant those bands snapped so tightly around you saw them preserve your perfect body exactly as it is... Exactly the way I want it... Instead of sleeping, our nights are going to be filled with sex, with the sweat dripping from our bodies as I use you to pleasure me over and over... However, as you're about to find out, there's another surprise lying in store for you. Now that those bands are one with you, you'll never be able to lie ever again... Not to me, not to Noah...not to anyone..."

From where he was sat, Noah heard the revelations about the power of the bands and desperately tried to stand to his feet, but whatever invisible force which was preventing him was unrelenting. Of course, he understood what his wicked assignment was, but no part of Noah was ready to reach down towards his lap and appease Sydnee's cruel intentions.

While the look in Denise's eyes was desperate, Sydnee casually reached out and took the waistband of the detective's tartan skirt into her grasp. All it took was one effortless tug and the garment came away in Sydnee's hand, offering both her and Noah a clear view of the tight gold G-string that lay beneath. As Sydnee tossed the skirt onto the floor, she looked into Denise's eyes and purred. "Oh, I can read all those thoughts of yours... You think I'm bluffing. Well, why don't you take a deep breath and tell me the most outrageous lie that you can dream up. Look into my eyes and tell me just one single lie to prove me wrong..."

As she heard her instructions being given to her, the request sounded so ridiculous, even when it came from someone who had demonstrated the ability to fly through the air. Denise reasoned that there couldn't be a way that Sydnee's hold over her was so strong that she wouldn't have the freedom to lie whenever she felt she needed to. However, as she sucked down as much air as her lungs could hold, with her wrists secured so tightly to the headboard, Denise tried to visualise so many different lies. So many of them flooded her thoughts at once that she had difficulty focusing on just one of them. After a brief pause, the gorgeous detective eventually settled on one and her lips parted to speak. "What the fuck? You're not letting me... What the fuck? Oh my god, I can't..." Frantically, Denise tugged as hard as she could against her bonds as the panic started to set in, with the concept of not being allowed to sleep or grow old setting off every alarm bell in her mind. However, in her current predicament, the inability to lie simply terrified her as it granted all of the power to her glamorous captor. "This is too much, it's too much... I'm never going to be able to deal with this..."