Public Bathrooms

Story Info
Male to male hook ups in public bathrooms.
1.7k words
4.51
5.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the little things in life that keep my wife happy. One of those things is to spend time with her on our days off from work. Today we were grocery shopping together while most of my friends were out on a golf course somewhere. We walked side by side up and down the aisles. I casually tried to slip packages of diet busting cookies or crisps past her in to our cart. But it never worked.

After some time had passed I felt the urge, I needed to pee. I had been to this store many times so I knew which way to go. The restrooms are located in the back corner of the store just beyond a set of metal swinging doors. I briskly made my way to this small white tiled room to relieve myself.

I made it just in time. I stepped up the the room's lone urinal and within seconds produced a strong stream. Entering the room right behind me was another man in a rush to go. I was at the urinal and the toilet stall was marked out of order. So in an act of desperation dude whipped out his dick and pissed in the sink right next to me. I don't blame him, because when you got to go you got to go.

I finished before he did. I zipped up and stood there for a moment. I was really just waiting for the sink to open up so I could wash my hands and leave. But I found myself looking at this guys dick in the wall's mirror. He caught me watching him too. Dude had a long non erect slender dick, with a dark tip. At least an inch and a half longer then mine. Since he spotted me watching him he put on a display. He swung his streaming pee around the sink basin until he finished. He energeticly shook twice as his excited dick began to swell. He played with himself getting hard and pointing straight forward. I was 3 feet away stunned having never seen another guy in person do this before. I began to get nervous and aroused. Dude turned toward me inviting me to touch him. Without thinking about it I instinctively grasped the first few inches of his cock. I am a man, so I knew what a cock felt like but this new one intrigued me. I lightly squeezed it and pulled it towards me. I wrung the last few drops of pee out of it on to my palm. I held the underside and stroked my thumb down the top side of his shaft. He hummed his approval.

This moment of experimentation suddenly stopped. I heard the metal doors outside this room swing open. It turned out to be a store employee just walking by. My brain was spinning. This bathroom door was not locked. Anyone could have walked in and caught us. It scared me back to reality. I skipped washing up. I smiled and turned to leave. When dude quickly slipped his business card in my pocket. I left immediately to rejoin my wife.

I was anxious and aroused. Nervous. I waited hours before checking my pocket for the business card dude had slipped me. His name was Richard, he was in sales. It took me another hour to work up the courage to text him. I let him know who I was and apologized for scrambling out on him as I did. He said he was cool with it. I walked out to my garage for privacy as we chatted and got to know each other. Richard explained he was mostly straight but liked to fool around when the opportunity arose, as it did today. Then he eventually asked me to meet him again. He liked the thrill of being sexual with men and he liked to do those things in public. We agreed to meet the next day.

I was so worked up me and the Mrs had a very hot romp as soon my text conversation ended. She thanked me for our wonderful day together.

The next day I received a text message from Richard. He named a coffee shop across town and a time. He would be waiting for me. I got there as instructed. Through a door down the hall second door on the right. I walked in and this time remembered to lock the door, it now read occupied. Standing at a urinal his already stiff dick in his hand was Richard. I barely got out the word hello and he took me by the wrist and placed my hand on his penis which jutted out his fly. I marveled at his size and spongey feel. I enjoyed the warm smooth feel. He felt much harder with more spring to him. I pulled him off yanking him towards me.

Up until this point all our interaction had been one way. Then I was asked to see mine. This was something again new to me but seemed appropriate and fair. So using my free had I unzipped my pants. Richard with his fingers reached inside and fished my stiff dick out of my boxer underwear and in to the light.

Here we were. Two grown men in a public bathroom wanking each other. While unsuspecting store workers and patrons were just mere yards away. This was quite a rush for meet. Our hands worked quick. I was the first to pop. I tried stopping even held my breath. But squirted my load splashing the floor with my semen. I lost sight of what I was doing. Closed my eyes rolling my head back. I had let go of Richard. He didn't mind. He put both his hands on my cock and milked me dry. I opened my eyes just in time to watch him taste a dab of my cum off one of his fingers. He then proceeded to finish jacking himself off.

After zipping up, a fist bump, and some clean up we went out and ordered drinks to replenish ourselves.

These secret rendezvous took place all over town. The big box hardware store. Local fast food joints. County parks. They had all been masturbatory until Richard introduced me to Phillip. It seems Richard had been keeping him a secret. He had done a lot more with Phillip, including telling him about me and the things we had shared together. He knew I was worried right off. He assured me how discrete they could both be. Then I was asked if I was interested in meeting a new playmate and possibly try new things. It was the next things I was not sure about.

A couple days later I met Phillip in a restaurant over drinks. He was maybe 23-25 years old. Said he met Richard about a year ago. After a pleasant 30 min discussion. Phillip nodded his head at Richard and walked to the bathroom. 5 mins later Richard asked me to follow him to where Phillip was waiting. This was a large but poorly lit bathroom very near the kitchen. An older room with a pee through one of those endless cloth towel dispensers and a few adjoining stalls. Phillip greeted us and then chose the toilet stall on the left. Richard ushered us into the center stall. There was a gloryhole cut into both sides of our stall. I knew where this was headed. I was told just do what your comfortable with. Saying that Richard dropped his pants and popped his soft dick in the wall's hole. I sat down on seat. Leaned against the wall and watched in astonishment the live oral action. I heard slurping noises that caused my dick to spring full. I saw bits and flips of tongue licking the cock I have grown accustomed to playing with. I saw bubbles of saliva dripping off of Richard's cock wetting the wall on our side of the stall.

I had to stand up and pull my pants down. My hard cock yearned to be free and played with. A to be next to be sucked on. Richard saw how excited I was. He used one hand at the top of the stall for balance, his other reached out for me. With a firm stroke he asked me what I thought. I grabbed his bare ass which I had never done before and just gave it a squeeze.

Richard used his knuckles to tap on the wall twice. Then it was batter up. He slid off to the side and coaxed me to take his place. My mind was racing but my dick knew what it wanted. I did not hesitate. Phillip, only using his mouth, enveloped my cock. He took most of it down in one mouth watering gulp. I will never forget the heat felt from the moment a guy first sucked my cock. It was a glorious game changer. I pressed hard against the now wet wall between us. The feeling was intense. This guy blowing me puts my wife action to shame. Who knew it would be this good. Richard watching and whispering encouragement raised my excitement level. I turned my head to thank him for this wonderful gift he had given me. He was beating his meat furiously.

Suddenly I heard a noise. There was someone else using the bathroom. Dude obviously saw and heard everything. Normally I would have panicked but I was to in the moment to care. I politely waved out the top of the stall as the stranger went about his business. He left us without saying a word.

That shock is what allowed me to last longer. Phillip never paused. Focused again the build up amazing. I pumped myself as far as I could past this mans lips. My knees were about to buckle. I grabbed the top of the wall with both hands for balance. I still remember the cold sweat and saliva between my ass cheeks and on my taint as my orgasm erupted through my body. My ears were ringing. Ropes of cum filled the mouth of the man on the other side of the wall. He hummed his approval. Then I saw Phillip's cum covered tongue as he swallowed the last of his reward. His only word were. Oh Baby and That's what I like.

Somewhere along the way Richard shot his wad, because when I looked at him he had pulled up his shirt and unloaded on his stomach. Again I thanked him.

Now that the ice had been broken. Richard wanted to forget the hand jobs we had shared. He now wanted me to feed him. Regularly