Continuing my Adventure

Story Info
A decadent threesome.
2.5k words
4.35
13k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last year for me has been a roller coaster. I have just turned 19 and in my one and a little bit year of adulting, I have experienced so much already. A random act of lust between my BFF and I last summer had awoken me to a life of decadence and pleasure. I am sat here thinking about the events of the past year that have cumulated to me becoming a total slut.

My name is Nats, join me on my adventures of sexual deviance.

A couple of days after my night at Callie's place, we were sat having coffee in my kitchen. Nothing had changed. We had spoken about the nights events in great depth over the hot Arabica in our cups. We were best friends, with years of friendship behind us. If a little "fun" every now and again between us was on the cards, then even better. At first I had been worried that it may affect our relationship but in actual fact, we were better than ever before.

We were sitting at at the breakfast bar in my kitchen as we planned our evening. My parents were holding one of their usual party's that night, where they entertain a handful of friends and colleagues in the kitchen and garden. Callie and I decided that we may as well stay for my Dad's evening party, then when things start winding down we could go on to a club. A couple of bottles of wine and some vodka would probably do it and a little smoke in my room would start the night off nicely.

We said our goodbyes for the morning. I had offered to help my Dad and Step Mum get the garden ready for the party and Callie had said she needed to get some things together for tonight.

As the day progressed I pottered around the house making sure everything was ready for the evening. As I worked my way through a handful of chores, I received a series of imessages from Callie. Some saying how excited she was for the evening, some pics of her in changing rooms and a random link. When I followed the link it took me to a GIF of a guy receiving oral from two women. Ever since we slept together, the one thing that had changed was how much further we were both were exploring our sexualities. A threesome was definitely on the cards for us at some point.

I wrote a text, asking her to stop because of how excited i was getting and her reply simply stated that I should just wait for the evening.

6pm came. I was in my room getting ready. In all honesty, I was smoking a little weed whilst finishing up my makeup. I had picked out a little sparkly red dress, strapless up top, skirt sat a few inches above my knees.

The first of the guests had started to arrive. I heard my step mum's cackle for laughter as she was greeting the arrivals at the front door. As good as she was for my Dad, I had always had a love-hate relationship with Lisa. We would argue and fight like a cat and dog, but we would also do anything for each other.

As I finished applying my last stroke of lipstick and put out the joint, my bedroom door swung open. Callie came strutting into the room with a big grin on her face. Her makeup done but she was wearing joggers and a hoodie. She had a bottle of wine in each hand, and a backpack on her shoulders.

"I'm going to get ready here babes, thought I might as well" she said as she passed me a bottle and threw herself on to the bed.

"Well hurry up then, my Dad's guests are already arriving" I barked over at her.

"Okay, keep your knickers on..." came her reply, "or better yet, don't!" she laughed. As she began to strip she said "Anyway, I have an idea for tonight.."

I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I could see she was wearing no underwear at all, so I took the moment to appreciate her body.

"So this Idea?" I asked, "anything to do with the links you sent me earlier?" My curiosity carried over in my voice.

She stood, and walked naked over to where I was sat at my dressing table. Stopping in front of me, she lifted her right leg up on my desk, her shaven pussy inches from my face.

"Maybe" she said as she slid her fingers into my hair. "Or maybe you will just do what ever I tell you tonight"

She was clenching her hand in my hair as she pulled my face I to her. "Now be a good girl and eat"

I was so shocked at first but her display of dominance had me melting. I pushed my tongue inside her as I cupped her butt cheeks with my hands, pulling her closer.

"That's it, keep going" she said. Already she was dripping wet. "I'm so close already, mmmm good girl"

She ground her hips as she humped my mouth. Letting out a moan as she came. I felt her flood my mouth and face with her sweet warmth.

I was so turned on. As she walked over to the other side of the room to get her clothes out of her bag, I hurriedly stood up, rode my dress up to slide my panties down. My lipstick and make up were smeared across my face as I approached Callie hoping to receive my turn.

"No chance hun" she said, it stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Wait...what?" I asked, confused, almost hurt.

"Hahaha, I told you I have an idea. Now, are you good and horny?" She chuckled, almost taunting me. "Good, now sort your makeup babe, I've made a bit of a mess there"

It wasn't long before we were both downstairs mingling with the party. My Parents had put on an amazing spread of food and drink for the guests. We had a pretty full house with maybe 25 guests or so. They were mainly couples in their late 30's and Early 40's, mostly made up of a combination of my Dad's business associates and friends of both my Dad and my Step-Mum.

"Nats, who is that?" Callie was gesturing to one of the guests who was stood speaking with my Dad.

"That's Mark" I answered. "He works with my Dad. His wife is over their with Lisa" I pointed my stepmum out whilst she was drinking champagne with Mark's wife, Kerry.

"He's pretty hot, let's go introduce ourselves" Callie grabbed me by the hand and we headed over.

Callie was right, he was pretty hot. Standing at around 5'11, he was built like a boxer. Stocky on the shoulders but very toned. His short and slightly curled blond hair along with his summer tan really highlighted his ice blue eyes.

"Hey Dad" I said with a bit of a nervous smile. "Are you guys good for drinks?"

"Mark, you remember my daughter, Natalie don't you?" My dad asked. "And this is her friend, Ca..."

"Callie! pleased to meet you!" Callie reached out to shake his hand.

Mark smiled "Good to see you ladies"

Mark and my Dad continued their conversation as we proceeded to further mingle with the party. As the evening progressed, I noticed him checking both Callie and I out on several occasions. Each time gave me butterflies. I found myself rather attracted to him and as the drinks continued to flow, the flirting intensified.

Callie had been texting back and forth with someone for about 20 minutes with a big grin on her face. We were both sat on a wicker couch in the garden, just chatting and watching the party unfold.

"Shall we go on to the club, or would you rather stay here?" I asked. I kind of hoped we would stay as I was really loving the subtle attention from my Dad's colleague.

"Oh we are staying" Callie replied as she continued her text tennis. "I told you I have plans for you tonight you thirsty bitch" she laughed as she ran her hand along my thigh to my knee. She bagen to move my legs apart

"Callie! I'm not wearing underwear!" I protested, with admittedly little effort.

"I know babe, that's the point. Look" she gestured over the lawn to where Mark was stood speaking with his wife. His eyes were fixated on me.

Callie leant into me and whispered in my ear, "He is going to fuck you tonight. It is the only way I am going to let you get off.."

This caught my breath. My heart was pounding. I felt so turned on.

"What do you mean?" The words barely escaped my lips as I felt Callies finger run ever so gently over my clit.

"Who do you think I have been texting all this time?" Callie showed me her phone.

There were messages between her and Mark on how they were going to take me to my room and use me.

"Wait, what? Here? Now?" I asked, almost panicked, "what about my parents, the party?"

"Shhh" was her response. She took me by the hand and stood up. "Let's get you to your room, act drunk and if anyone asks I am putting you to bed"

We headed across the lawn to the house. As we entered the kitchen, no one really paid any attention to us, aside from Mark. Callie whispered something to him and we carried on through the house. As we headed up the stairs, Callie slowed us down and grabbed the bottom of my dress to slightly lift it over my Butt. Mark was following. He had a full view of my bare butt. I was so excited, nervous and incredibly horny.

As the three of us entered my room Callie locked the door behind us. She walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair and kissed me deeply. I could hear Mark unfastened his belt buckle. As Callie broke away from our embrace she smiled.

"I told you I had plans for tonight" she was still holding my hair and she roughly pulled me to Mark.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. I could feel his dick pushing against my lower abdomen as we kissed. Callies hand was still in my hair. She continued to ride up my dress, completely exposing me, then pulled the top of my dress down exposing my breasts. I felt her take is cock in her hand. She rubbed it down my trimmed pubic hair pushed the tip against my clit for a moment. I tried lifting my leg to help slide it inside me but she stopped me.

"Not so fast" exclaimed Callie as her grip on my hair tightened. She pulled my head back.

"First you need to show us both what a good little slut you are" she giggled.

I felt myself being dragged to my knees.

"Good girl" I heard Callie say as she guided his cock to my lips.

I took him in my mouth. He was larger than average. As I began to suck him I could feel my pussy getting wet with excitement. I opened my eyes and looked up as I blew him to see Callie was already naked and kissing Mark as he fingered her.

She pushed me back and positioned herself in front of him, bent over pushing her asscheeks into his crotch and held me by the face, not breaking eye contact as he slid himself inside her.

"Mmmm yeah" she said with almost a growl. "Is this what you want Nats? His cock feels so fucking good"

I nodded as he began to pick up the pace as he pounded her from behind.

"You have to agree to be our little fuck toy" I heard Mark say. "You have to let us do anything we want"

"Say it!" Growled Callie, still not breaking eye contact as she bounced back and forth "say it you little slut!"

"Anything, I'm yours" I agreed.

I was already playing with myself, my nipples erect and soaking wet in between my legs.

Mark pulled out of Callie and moved her to the side as he forced himself in my mouth as he roughly began fucking my face.

"I think she likes it!" Laughed Callie as she joined me on her knees.

She bagan to suck his balls as I continued to take his length in my mouth.

My pussy was on fire, I really needed to feel him inside me.

"Fuck me" I cried out, it almost sounded like I was begging. "Please fuck me hard"

He pulled out from my mouth amd moved behind me where he knelt down.

"Face down, slut" he instructed. I gladly obliged.

I spread my legs apart with my ass in the air and face in my rug. Without warning he shoved himself inside me hard. It hurt a little but the pleasure was overwhelming. Slowly, forcefully and as hard as he could he fucked me. Stroke after stroke I could feel his balls slap against my clit as he hate fucked me from behind.

"I bet Daddy doesn't know how much of a whore his daughter is" he said as he continued fucking me from behind.

My orgasm came in waves. To keep me quiet Callie had positioned herself in front of me so I could eat her out while being roughly fucked by this powerful older man. I had never felt so dirty but horny and fulfilled in my life. I kept Cumming, pushing myself back on him as hard as I could. I buried my mouth into Callie's pussy and she squirmed and writhed in pleasure. I was in complete ecstacy.

When he was done with me, Mark just pulled out and dragged me out of the way to get to Callie. I lay on my back with my legs wide open. He pulled her on top of me into a 69 position and guided his length between her butt cheeks.

"Mm yeah, fuck my arse big boy. Let's show her how to really be a dirty bitch" Callie's voice was almost primal now, completely carried away with lust.

She cried out in a pleasure pain combination as he began fucking her anally. She spat on my pussy, gave it a little slap and proceeded to finger me while she was taking it. She sounded different as she came with Mark's dick in her butt.

I could tell he was close as he picked up the pace I felt him tense up. He fucked her harder and harder. As he came, partly inside Callie, he also pulled out, spraying her pussy and my face.

He stood up, got dressed, and said "goodnight ladies, until next time" and left.

Callie had collapsed on top of me and we just lay their on my bedroom floor, we'll and truly fucked, and in a hot sticky mess...