Control

Info
You're going to give in. Trust me. All I have to do is ...
185 words
4.21
16.4k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to chase you so I can feel like a big, strong man who somehow convinced a girl to bounce on his dick. You want to pussy whip MY ass so hard that I can't live without your cunt anymore. You just love having a pussy. It gives you so much more power than you ever dreamed a woman could possess. You'll have me eating out of your cunt like a sheep at a petting zoo, and I'll love the taste of it. I'll enjoy eating in the spoils of my perceived victory over you.

You're going to give in. Trust me. All I have to do is keep trying. Eventually, I'll catch you at a time when you're too horny to stop yourself from rushing to wherever I am and greedily slurping at my cock until you guzzle every last drop of my cum from my balls. You're so eager to please and so hell-bent on making me cum that I will bust the biggest nut I've ever had. I'll pledge my allegiance to you and your pussy for all of eternity.

--:--
--:--
1.0
JeremyWasHere
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh god yes! Please do another you sexy wolf and strain and cum but I want you to keep going, again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was WAY too insightful.

Share this

Similar Stories

My New Life Ch. 01 A man is enslaved by two cruel lesbian mistresses.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kidnapped and Enslaved & Fucked Waking up bound in my dungeon, you’re fucked…in NonConsent/Reluctance
Superman's Conquest A mind-controlled Superman conquers The Birds Of Prey.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
You Belong to Me Now A stalker girl kidnaps you and forces you to belong to her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stockholm Ch. 01 - Alexandra Wakes Alex wakes up in her professor’s basement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories