All Comments on 'Control Game - Want to Play? Pt. 02'

by Desire1978

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like the making of a fun story! The three points Miles should point out immediately, and take some of the wind out of Jessica's sails, are the movie, the dancing and the panties. When they get inside, and before she can do anything, he should be very emphatic and cold blooded, and tell her; Okay, I know you are going to do everything you can to break me and win the contest but let me put something on the table right now and before you get too far with your antics. One, for the first time last night you wanted to watch a movie where the wife fucks another man, other than her husband. Two, while you were dancing tonight with our "friends", as he put his fingers up in air quotes, and allowed them to feel up your ass in front of everyone, and three, you end up not wearing your panties and refusing to tell me what happened to them. Let me spell this out to you. If you fuck anyone other than me we are finished. If you let anyone else touch you again like you did tonight as you were acting like some type of neighborhood slut, (Jessica gasped at being called a slut) we are finished, as well as you can tell your girlfriends I will kick the ever loving shit out of their husbands, and three if you gave your panties to anyone tonight we are finished. So, just so you understand MY rules for this contest we can continue tomorrow morning. Tonight I not only am not playing the game any longer this evening but I am am so fucking pissed I don't even want to see your face. So why don't you take a cab, because you have had way too much to drink, and go back to Joanne's house and get your coat and get your panties. I want to see them sitting on the kitchen counter when I come down in the morning. I never thought my wife would do what you did tonight in front of my face to win a contest. Now, get out of my sight, collect your clothes from over there, and we will continue the contest in the morning. Remember to tell Joanne, and each of your other girlfriends, what I said about their husbands. I will see you in the morning because right now I can't stand looking at you.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

Naughty and sexy. Wonderful play between two lovers. And now all her girlfriends added to the torment. He has no hope.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous