Control in the Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
Jeff has taken Shelia to a hotel to take total control.
1.9k words
4.5
17.9k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
14 Followers

All of works are fiction from my own imagination. Any similarity to other stories, people or not intentional.

Jeff and Shelia had been planning this weekend for months. In fact, Jeff had been imagining the weekend since the moment he met her. They had met four years prior at a bar; both abandoned their friends to spend the night together and ever since they had not been apart. They checked into the hotel like any normal couple and headed to the suite which Jeff had ordered. But unknowing to Shelia, Jeff had actually been in the room earlier setting up, the hotel believed it was for a birthday surprise. The lift took them up the building to the top floor, the hallway was baked in a soft glow with only four doors leading to the magnificent suites. They stopped at the black, oak door with the name of the Suite emblazoned in red 'DESIRE'. Shelia shook slightly as just the look of the word was so sensual it made her whole body tighten.

The outer wall of the suite, like the entire hotel, was made of a tinted glass which allowed for the occupant to see out but no one to see in, perfect for the feeling of being watched. There were three main rooms. They entered the suite into a living area which included two deep red large sofas, one matching love seat; a pool table and a small kitchenette. Moving into the bedroom the room contained a bespoke four poster bed which was the equivalent of two king beds in size. A chaise lounger was also in the suite alongside a beautiful oak dressing table. The final room, the bathroom, was pure luxury. A huge egg-shaped tub stood on a platform in the middle of the room and easily could fit four people. There was also a large shower with a total of six shower heads and finally there was a large vanity unit with his or her sinks. The entire suite had voice-controlled lighting and music. It was perfect.

"Are you okay?" Jeff caught Shelia's cheek with his hand and looked intensely into her eyes.

"Yes Sir," Shelia was about to fulfil Jeff's fantasy, which had now become hers. She was about to become his completely and obey every command.

"Get ready then, slave and remember you don't cum without my permission." Jeff whispered as he walked towards the kitchenette. Shelia knew what was expected. She moved into the bedroom and stripped off her dress revealing her rather risqué underwear. The underwear was a deep red with peek-a-boo holes on her nipples and crotchless panties, her outfit also comprised of soft velvet cuffs on her ankles and wrists which could snap onto restraints as needed. Shelia walked to the end of the bed and knelt in the centre. The soft carpet cushioning her.

She waited for over a minute before she heard him. Jeff appeared holding a dram of whiskey with low riding black jeans and a white t-shirt. He walked over to her admiring the sight of her submissive to him. He took a sip of whiskey before placing it on a side table. He walked over to Shelia took her chin in his hand and tilted her up towards him.

"You are beautiful," she smiled at his compliment before he bent to take her mouth with his. The kiss was passionate but short. He reached behind him to a black holdall, Shelia had not been allowed to look in this bag. Jeff pulled out a blindfold and fixed it over Shelia's eyes. She tensed for a second the excitement heightening.

"Lights low, music soft" Jeff demanded. The music started, it was an orchestral piece with a slow build, perfect for the moment. Next Jeff removed a crop from the bag. He dragged the end of the crop up Shelia's body starting just below her clit. As he reached the centre of her breasts, he then lightly tapped her nipples with the crop. Immediately her nipples hardened responding to his touch. Jeff repeated the pattern of a slow drag before a sharp tap on her sensitive zones -- her nipples, thighs, stomach, arse and clit. When he finally hits her clit Shelia cannot help but audibly moan and her legs shake slightly. The sexual need building within her growing more and more. Hearing her moan Jeff knows he has her right where he needs her, on the edge of pleasure. He places the crop aside and reaches for her arms. He pulls her to stand before lifting her into his arms. He walks her to chaise lounger which is laid along the glass wall. Her blindfold still being on meant she was completely a puppet in his arms. He sat on her lounger with her back to the glass. He spread her thighs before clipping her ankles into the restraints he had previously installed. He then clipped her wrists together behind her back. Jeff stood for a second admiring Shelia. Spread, open and ready for him. Jeff flicked his tongue on her nipples before immediately feasting on her pussy. He licked up through her folds before sucking on her clit. Immediately Shelia began to struggle against the restraints due to the instantaneous need to cum.

"Please can I cum Sir? Please?" Shelia desperately moaned as Jeff held her punishingly tight feasting on her.

"No." His response was stated with a smirk before he began to feast on her pussy again this time adding two fingers into her soaking pussy. Her moans got louder which was making Jeff happy. He wanted her to disobey, he wanted as excuse to punish her.

"Please sir! Please let me cum," She begged loudly. "I will do anything,"

"No. You must learn to control yourself my love," Shelia desperately tried to think of anything but the sensation of his mouth on her clit and his fingers in his pussy but within a minute she exploded with her first orgasms of the night.

"Fuck! Jeff! I am so sorry!" She yelled as the waves of pleasure hit her. Jeff smiled. He had achieved his goal. Jeff pulled away from her and pushed his fingers, which were coated in her cum, into her mouth. "Suck them slave. You will be punished for that."

Shelia sucked his fingers eagerly; she had always enjoyed the taste of her own pussy especially when it was forced between her lips. Once his fingers were clean Jeff unclipped Shelia and removed her blindfold. He wanted to see here eyes for this punishment. He led her to the bed and clipped her into the restraints at the end of the bed. She was stood spread like on a cross. The restraints were tight so she couldn't move much.

"You need to be punished Shelia," Jeff said whilst caressing her breasts.

"Yes sir,"

"Why is that?"

"I came without permission,"

"Correct," Jeff pulled on her left nipple harshly as this and applied a clamp. He did the same to her right nipple. Making her moan slightly. Jeff stroked her pussy a few times before lowering himself to his knees. He took of his shirt before reaching back into the bag. He pulled out something Shelia had always resisted a medium, black, vibrating butt plug. Jeff didn't let Shelia see what was in his hand and pressed it into her soaking folds. He turned on the plug so as he pushed it through her sensitive folds, for lubrication, it would tease her further. Shelia at first began to moan softly until she realised it was being moved further and further back and she had no way to stop its destination.

"Jeff, no not there. I'm not ready,"

"I will take you in every hole how I see fit now just relax,"

"Shelia felt pressure at her virgin entrance before she felt the hole open to the plug. She had always imagined this would feel wrong and uncomfortable but instead it gave her the overwhelming sensation of being truly full. Jeff stood up and watched the love of his life spread eagled with nipple clamps on and a butt plug in her arse. It was a thing of beauty.

"Will you try to control yourself now Shelia?"

"Yes sir!" Shelia shouted desperately loud, "please sir. Please touch me. Please make me cum"

The sensations weren't enough for her alone, she needed more. More pleasure, more anything. Jeff chuckled watching her writhe on the edge of pleasure.

"Are you going to be good for me?"

"Yes"

"Are you my desperate slut Shelia?"

"Yes! Fuck Yes! Please sir!" Jeff smiled before unclipping her wrists and ankles. He took her hand and they slowly walked into the lounge, every step teasing her more and more.

"Please sir. Please baby. I need you so much."

"You will have me. Now bend over and brace yourself against the glass. Hands on the glass and feet apart. Jeff smiled, the thought of maybe the tint not working and someone seeing his partner in such a vulnerable position with clamps and a butt plug turned him on incredibly so.

Shelia did as he asked but the slight weight of the clamps pulled on her nipples even more so making her moan almost involuntarily. Jeff spanked her arse once before plunging into her pussy. Every time he thrusted it pushed the butt plug deeper. He gripped her hips and thrusted animalistically pounding into her punishingly.

"Please let me cum sir please," Shelia screamed desperately into the air. Jeff thrusted twice more before he leaned forward and pushed a button on the nipple clamps.

"Now cum, slave!" As the clamps released so did her orgasm. Shelia bucked wildly screaming his name whilst Jeff didn't let up his pace. When her orgasm finally subsided, he pulled her into his chest and whispered, "what if they could have seen you? You could have had anyone looking at you Shelia." He felt her pussy tighten around his cock for a second in response to his words. Jeff pushed her back towards the glass and she braced again.

"This time the pleasure is for me and me along Shelia, don't you dare cum or I will have to punish you further," Jeff smirked as he increased the vibrations of the butt plug and began to move in and out of her slowly. Soon Shelia was moving back against him and his pace increased. The pounding became relentless and then Jeff took it a step further. He needed to punish her again, he had been planning the punishment for weeks and he had to test her. He reached and began to circle her clit whilst increasing his thrusts. Soon enough he heard the words.

"Please sir, let me cum please,"

"No, not this time." With that he pinched her clit and upon feeling her pussy tightened around him, her body starting to cum, despite being told not to, he began to cum himself. Shelia could feel his cock emptying inside her and heard his euphoric roar behind her. Her own orgasm had caused this and she hoped the pleasure was worth the punishment. Eventually his thrusts slowed before he pulled out. Jeff pulled the butt plug from her slowly before picking her up into his arms carrying her towards the bathroom. Shelia felt exhausted but she knew what was coming.

"You are in trouble slave. You must be punished,"

Part two coming soon...

PerfectV
PerfectV
14 Followers