Control in the Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuation of Jeff and Shelia in the hotel room.
2k words
4.34
9.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

Please read Part 1 for full understanding of the story. Enjoy!

Jeff had run Shelia a bath and entered with her. He held her to his chest as he slowly washed her body. She was exhausted from her three orgasms already but he knew over the next two days she would have multiple more. He was desperate to carry out his major punishment but he knew he would have to wait until the next day. She was too exhausted at the moment. While bathing her he paid special attention to her breasts and pussy making sure they were soothed. They laid in the bath for over an hour before Jeff decided they had recovered enough. He got out and dried them both, she knew the whole point of the weekend was to let him have complete control and care for her. It was freeing in a sense to give herself fully. She sat on the edge of the bed once dried, they were both naked, although Jeff had placed the cuffs back on Shelia's ankles and wrists. She let her eyes wander over his body and softly bit her lip.

"You need to be punished, don't you?"

Shelia looked at the floor, "Yes sir,"

"Eyes on me," Shelia immediately looked up, she had always been submissive in the bedroom and that is what inspired this weekend.

"I am going to feed you then we will see how tired you are. But mark my words you will be punished my little slave and I am going to fucking enjoy it." Jeff smiled. He lifted her arms and put her in a transparent chemise. The chemise was a silky material with a hint of red which meant it was more transparent in some lights than others. Jeff pulled on low riding basketball shorts and he led her to the living area. Jeff pushed Shelia to her knees before pulling his shorts down slightly.

"Time for your starter, slave," Jeff winked as Shelia willingly opened her mouth. Giving a blowjob had always been enjoyable for Shelia, she loved the power she got from pleasing her man but this time Jeff was in control. He took her hair in his hands and began to thrust into her mouth. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper to the point she was almost gagging and her eyes were watering but she didn't give up. She sucked on his cock and flicked her tongue around the head finding his sensitive spot. Jeff looked down at Shelia to see her eyes on him as he pushed her head on his cock. Her eyes watering made the colour sparkle and turned him on more. His thrusting increased as he neared to orgasm. Shelia tentatively reached up and cupped his balls which spurred him on more.

Again, the thrusting increased causing her to splutter and gag as his cock increased in her mouth. She knew it was coming a second before he exploded into her mouth. She greedily swallowed his cum without breaking eye contact with him once. He slowed his thrusts as he came down from his orgasm. When he pulled out and tucked himself in his shorts before cupping her cheek. She looked up at him flushed with swollen lips from being so rough with her and her eyes were glistening.

"Good girl," as he said that the door chimed with room service, "go get the food slave,"#

"What?! Jeff... Sir I am in barely any clothes,"

"And? I demand you get the door so do it or you will be punished... even more so," Shelia looked around uncomfortably before standing. She slowly walked to the door trying to cover herself. She wore nothing under her chemise, in fact she probably just looked like a common slut. She tried to hide herself behind the door as she opened it but it was no use the hotel worker clearly saw her breasts spilling out of the top. She managed to hide her pussy behind the door but it didn't stop the workers eyes roaming across her breasts. She let him in to push the cart into the room and set up the table, Shelia quickly walked to the table to hide herself but the worker saw and almost spilt their meal watching her so. Although it was uncomfortable Shelia also found it a turn on to have a man unapologetically look at her body whilst Jeff was sat there.

An hour later and Jeff decided the punishment would wait for tomorrow but he needed her again. Knowing she wouldn't say no was keeping him hard all the time, it was frustratingly hot.

"Shall we play a game of pool my love?" Jeff asked whilst setting up the balls. Shelia walked over the table.

"Let's change the rules slightly? You will break and whatever ball goes in you will be that colour. From then on if you pot one of your balls you will get a reward but if you pot one of mine you get a punishment,"

"What happens if you pot one of yours?"

"Then I get a reward as I see fit. There's seven balls each before the black,"

"What happens if I pot the black?" Jeff smiled at this, the idea of it happening ridiculous.

"Pot it early and you get a true punishment added on tomorrow. If you win though, you get a true reward. You will just have to trust me." Shelia nodded before stepping up to break.

Shelia broke and the red potted. Jeff nodded and she carried on. She potted another red before missing.

"Two rewards. Come here," She approached him and he leaned down sucking her right nipple through the chemise causing her to moan and push her breasts towards him. After 30 seconds he stopped and repeated the process.

Jeff took his turn and potted two yellows also before missing. He beckoned her with his finger before capturing his mouth with hers. He kissed her passionately for his reward which just turned them both on.

Shelia stepped forward and potted one red but immediately the yellow followed. Jeff was behind before she had truly understood what happened. He bent her over the table.

"One reward, one punishment," he whispered before he rubbed her clit for 10 seconds. He then spanked her arse twice.

Jeff potted two yellows again before he missed. This time he put her to her knees and had her suck his cock for 20 seconds. Trying to put his hard cock in his shorts was painful.

Shelia was determined to be rewarded and managed to pot three reds before missing. She was now ahead of him. Jeff lifted her onto the edge of the pool table before lowering himself. He sucked on her clit and plunged his tongue into her pussy for 30 seconds before stopping. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and carried on. He potted two more yellows leaving just the black to go. He missed this time, on purpose, he wanted to reward her if possible. This time he had her remove her chemise as his reward and remove his boxers before stroking his hard length for 10 seconds. It was torture.

Shelia became determined and potted the red. The white ball landed perfectly and she got the black in straight away. Forgetting what this was she jumped up in excitement before realising she was jumping naked in front of a sexually frustrated man. She immediately stopped as he pushed the white ball into the pocket. He lifted her onto the table and smiled as he strapped her into the hidden restraints. He then disappeared into the bedroom appearing with the holdall again and this time a ball gag. She paled slightly but didn't protest as it went into her mouth.

"If you want out shake your head no, okay?" Shelia nodded before Jeff kissed her gently on the forehead. Then the stone mask came back over his face. He positioned himself over her.

"Your reward is that you don't need to ask to cum," with that he reached into the bag and pulled out nipple clamps with a chain and a small bullet vibrator. Finally, he lit a candle. The candle was a massage candle with the wax turning to oil on the skin but it gave a sharp hit before immediately reducing to the skin temperature. Once the wax began to melt Jeff slowly dripped the oil down Shelia's torso. She hissed for a moment when the oil hit her skin before relaxing. He began to massage the oil across her torso before focusing on her breasts. He massaged the oil into her breasts whilst avoiding the nipples. He then poured more oil onto her legs and massaged her thighs and the top of her public mound avoiding her sensitive folds and clit. She was being tortured and couldn't beg him to stop. She was completely in his control.

Eventually he moved back up her body and slowly teased her nipples pulling them into hard peaks before attaching the clamps. The chain could but pulling on providing sensation to both. Jeff stepped back admiring his work before setting between her legs. He reached forward and stroked through her fold making her hips move slightly. He lazily ran his finger through her pussy until her hips were trying to meet him every time he got near to her clit. He then took the bullet on a low vibration and circled her clit with it causing her hips to move higher. Jeff lowered his head to her pussy and began to explore with his tongue whilst still circling her clit. Soon he was plunging his tongue in and out of her pussy causing her hips to writhe the small amount they could.

As she got closer and closer, she pushed her hips off the table more and more. Jeff went in for the kill at this point. Whilst his tongue was plunging in and out of her pussy, and her clit was being circled with the vibrator he ran his free hand up her belly to find the chain and pulled. Immediately her body went into spasm as she orgasmed. Her screams were muffled by the gag. Before she had fully come down Jeff had her unclipped from the restraints and was rearranging them. He was laid on the pool table with her on top of his cock. She slid down and he removed the gag but left the nipple clamps.

"You are so beautiful when riding me. Now ride me until I cum slave," he winked before placing his hands on her hips directing her rhythm. She was moving up and down now her breasts bouncing up and down in front of him. She leaned over him slightly and used the table for leverage which placed the chain infront of him. Jeff didn't want to move his hands so instead grabbed the chain with his teeth and held on it tightly. As she moved up and down it pulled the chain and therefore her nipples. The sensations causing Shelia to ride closer to another orgasm. Jeff could feel her pussy tightening around his shaft and therefore began to thrust up into her pussy hard and fast.

"Fuck!! Yes sir! Faster. Harder. Fuck your little slave!" Shelia screamed out as she hit her orgasm. Jeff felt her pussy tightened around him and she started to cum. She was writhing on top of him in pleasure. Jeff then felt her pussy tighten again as she screamed out and he realised she was having multiple orgasms. He reached and began to rub her clit feverishly the knowledge she was orgasming multiple times on his cock sending him into a frenzy and soon he was exploding deep in her pussy. He was buried to the base as he came hard into her. She screamed out a final time before falling onto him in exhaustion. Neither moved for several minutes as they caught their breathe. Shelia eventually removed herself from Jeff.

Part 3 (the next day coming soon)...

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers