Control in the Hotel Pt. 04

Story Info
Jeff and Shelia finish their wedding.
1.5k words
4.32
7.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers

The fourth and final part in Jeff and Shelia's story. There are three more parts to read first if you wish. I hope you enjoyed my first stories. Enjoy!

They showered and ate in the kitchenette, regaining their energy before the final evening. Shelia was still processing being made to cum by her best friend and making her best friend cum. She couldn't believe how sensual it was and every time she thought about it her cheeks flushed a little more. Jeff was letting her process the events of the afternoon and planning his final act. They showered together which involved a lot of foreplay before Jeff told Shelia to put on what was on the bed and sit on the edge waiting for him. Shelia found her four cuffs, a collar and crotchless underwear.

Meanwhile, Jeff moved into the living area and began to prepare the final act. He moved the dining table near to the window and pulled out his new toy. An over the door sex swing. He was going to dominate her one last time. Finally, he reached for his favourite toys: a crop, leather paddle, nipple clamps, bullet vibrator and an electro-wand. He decided he wasn't going to put the blindfold on her tonight, he wanted to see her eyes as he carried out their final scene. Jeff called her into the room.

Shelia walked into the room dressed as requested and looked at the floor. Her hands were behind her back pushing her breasts towards the room. She waited in anticipation. Jeff strode towards her with purpose before taking her hand and leading her to the over door sex swing. He restrained her wrists above her head but not her legs just yet.

"What happens now depends on the answers you give. You will be honest. If I suspect you are not being honest you will be punished. Correct answers will earn a reward."

"Yes sir," Jeff smiled at her eager answer and decided to start easy.

"Did you enjoy your weekend so far?"

"Yes sir," Jeff nodded and placed a nipple clamp over her right nipple turning on the vibrations to a low setting.

"Good girl, did you enjoy the waiter looking at you yesterday?"

Shelia hesitated for a second, "No sir," she mumbled. Jeff signed before picking up the crop. He stepped back for a moment moving it along her body before sharply smacking her left breast. Shelia yelped in response. "Fine! Yes! Yes, I enjoyed it sir,"

"Good girl," Jeff placed the crop down, "Do you want to play pool again with my rules?"

"Yes sir," Jeff smiled and placed the left nipple clamp on as he did the right.

"Do you want me to organise for Lisa to join us again," At Jeff's question Shelia immediately turned red.

"No sir," Jeff picked up her legs placing them in the restraints before picking up the paddle. WHACK! Shelia winced but shook her head.

"I think you are lying slave," Shelia shook her head again. WHACK! "Tell the truth!" Shelia looked away from him. Biting her lip. She knew the answer was yes but didn't want to admit it just yes. Whilst she looked away from him Jeff grabbed the electro-wand. He turned it on before placing it on her right breast. ZAP! Shelia's eyes opened widely in shock. Jeff immediately put the wand straight back on her skin right above her clit. ZAP!

"Fine! Yes! I fucking loved her involved!" Jeff smiled.

"Final question. Will you let me take control again?"

"Fuck yes!" Jeff laughed at her reaction before turning on the bullet vibrator and pushing it into the hidden pouch in the crotchless underwear.

"You get a reward for being honest but a punishment for not saying sir. With that he picked up the electro-wand again and placed it on her inner thigh. Shelia moaned loudly which encouraged Jeff to place it on her left breast before placing it on her hip. Jeff smiled.

"Now slave, final question. Do you want me fuck you in the arse again?"

"Yes sir,"

"Good girl, with that Jeff pulled back her underwear and touched the wand to her clit.

"Fuck!" Shelia screamed out before she immediately came.

Jeff pulled her forward on the swing and paddled her arse five times as she came.

"That is for coming without permission slave." Shelia nodded in defeat still trying to catch her breath. Immediately after the paddling Jeff grabbed her arse and pulled to onto his cock impaling her pussy. She gasped at the intrusion before groaning in pleasure at the feeling of his cock deep in her pussy. Using the swing Jeff bounced Shelia on his cock. The bullet pushing onto her clit with every thrust and the nipple clamps vibrating on her sensitive nipples. The sensations were becoming too much. As she got closer Jeff wanted more and more reasons to punish her. He wanted to see her squirm as he enacted the punishments and eventually cum upon demand, so he didn't slow his pace. He increased his pace and as he did so he removed her left nipple clamp as it dropped to the floor, he placed the wand on her sensitive nipple. He then pushed himself deep inside her and ground his hips which pushed the bullet against her clit even more.

"Please I need to..." Shelia got out before she orgasmed against him. Jeff continued to grind the bullet into her clit causing her to scream out in pleasure as a second orgasm hit immediately after the first. Jeff nipped her neck as she came down from her high and pulled out. He removed her from the sex swing and carried her to large window. She could barely stand as he set her on her feet. He placed her facing the window before caging her in. She had a view of the whole city whilst he whispered in her ear from behind.

"You came without permission again,"

"I am sorry sir. I couldn't help it,"

"Hands on the glass. Feet shoulder width apart. Now!" Jeff ordered whilst he walked back to his holdall and toy collection. He found the butt plug easily and grabbed the wand and paddle. He walked back over to her, every step causing a shiver of anticipation to run up Shelia's spine. She could just see a faint reflection in the glass and he winked before smacking the paddle down on her arse.

"Cumming without permission ten smacks of the paddle with the butt plug, now lean forward,"

Shelia leant forward pressing her breasts against the cold glass. She gasped at the cold glass and then again as she felt Jeff push the butt plug into her and turned it on.

"Stay in that position and count. If you fail you will get the wand,"

WHACK!

"One..."

WHACK!

"Two..." Four hits later and Shelia finally faltered. The vibrations on the remaining nipple clamp, the bullet against her clit, the butt plug and the cold glass against her body proving too much. When she failed to shout six Jeff put the wand to her thigh.

"Sorry! Six!"

WHACK!

"Seven, please sir! Please touch me!"

WHACK!

"Eight! Please fuck me! Sir, please fuck me!"

WHACK!

"Nine! Oh my god I want you!"

WHACK

"Ten!" Shelia screamed and within minutes Jeff had impaled her pussy and was pounding into her relentlessly. Shelia was moaning loudly and begging for release. She was promising him anything he wanted if he would give her release. Jeff smiled as he pounded watching their reflection in the glass. Seeing how desperate she was for him. It was beautiful.

"I am so fucking close sir! Please"

"Cum," Jeff growled in her ear. Shelia imploded into the biggest orgasm of the day, weekend and life. She screamed out in pleasure, thanking him over and over for the release. Jeff grabbed her as her legs weakened to stop her from falling. He pulled out briefly before lifting her into his arms and laying her on the dining table. He grasped her ankles in his hands and bit her calf. Jeff then pounded into Shelia's pussy again. She moaned as he pushed into her. The table pushing the butt plug further into her was sending her wild again. Jeff soon began punishing rhythm into her pussy again. Her pussy so swollen it was gripping Jeff's cock tightly sending him wild. He pounded harder and when he was on edge, he reached forward undoing her remaining nipple clamp.

"Cum with me baby. One last time!" Jeff demanded. He then pushed on the bullet vibrator, still in her underwear, turning the vibrations high. Shelia screamed out in pleasure and as the walls of her pussy tightened around Jeff's cock it caused him to explode in side of her. Both were yelling out in pleasure. Jeff could feel his cum empty deep into Shelia. Eventually they were just heavily breathing and holding each other.

"Sir?"

"Yes, my slave?"

"When can we do this again?"

"Soon. Very soon."

PerfectV
PerfectV
15 Followers