Controlled

Story Info
The Master controls his Sub's orgasm.
2.1k words
4.58
23.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pr3ttyp3t
Pr3ttyp3t
11 Followers

Everything was dark. Blocked out by the blindfold neatly fitting to the Sub's face. Her arms and legs were held open wide by the bed restraints, with a spreader bar between her knees. Drool gathering around the ball gag and dribbling down her cheek. The cool air nipped at her, making her nipples erect and a trail of goosebumps down her body.

The click of a door made the Subs body tense, a shiver of anticipation flowed through her.

"Mmm bit chilly are we, my little pet?" The Master purred, "you'll be warm and flustered soon enough." A warm hand trailed from her neck, down over her left breast to cup between her legs. The Subs back arched in reaction to the warmth and desire to feel her Masters body. A sudden hard slap to the Subs inner thigh made her cry out and fight against the restraints, then that warm hard caressing over the sting.

"you can't go anywhere, you are mine and I'm going to enjoy you at my leisure."

A small whimper came from around the gag, pushing drool down her cheek as the Sub squirmed. The hum of the vibrator got another squirm from the Sub, her knees straining against the bar and her breathing became shallow. The Master hovered the vibrator over his Sub's clit, watching it start to pulse of the nearness. The Sub jolted has he pressed the head onto her, a deep groan coming from the Sub, her hips rocking into the vibrations.

"Now, my little fucktoy," the Master growled, "we are going to go through the levels, and you are forbidden to cum until the very last level. I am going to edge you through every level until you're body is shaking. Failure to control yourself will result in punishment, do you understand?"

The Subs heart skipped a beat as she nodded, unable to speak over the gag. Her breath quickened as the seconds past, her hips rocking against the vibrator. A hand grasped the Subs tit, rubbing her pierced nipple between 2 fingers and tugging gently. The Sub bit into the gag as the pleasure built between her legs, the stimulation on her nipple sending over hips bucking and legs pulling against the restraints. Groans and whimpers coming from the Sub.

The Master clicked his tongue, "does my fucktoy want to cum? You know the rules." The Sub began to groan and whimper deeper and deeper, fighting against the restraints and the waves of pleasure pulsing through her. Every muscle straining to obey her Masters order as her orgasm threatened to take over. Suddenly the vibrator was taken away, the Sub slumping with relief. The Masters hand left her nipple and cupped between the Subs legs, softly pushing his palm against her clit.

The Master leaned down to his fucktoy, his breath against her ear sending a quiver through her, "good girl." He whispered, the Sub tried to affectionately into the warmth of her Master but the restraints only allowing her to lift her head and neck. The Master pulled away. Click. The vibrator hummed deeper. The Sub tensed, ready for the overwhelming pleasure to hit her. As the vibrator made contact the Sub bucked wildly, the ankle cuffs digging in as she fought to get pass the first few seconds of overwhelming pleasure. The Sub whimpered and strained against the vibrator, feeling the pleasure build in her.

"Still." The Masters ordered. The Sub became rigid and a whimper died in her throat. Still was one of the Master's favourite commands, the Sub must not move or make any noise until the Master frees her. Every muscle in the Sub tensed, struggling against the command, a whimper stuck in her throat as she clamped down on gag to stop any noise.

"Here, allow me to help you..." the Master trailed off as his hand came around the Subs throat and squeezed gently. The Subs heart raced with blood and oxygen restricted. Her toes curled and hand gripped the bed as her orgasm once again threatened to slip past her control. Her head started to become heavy as her eyes started to roll back. Trust, trust, trust, the Sub chanted in her mind to calm that fear of the Master hand around her neck. Panic spiked in the Sub as she started to lose control of her orgasm with the darkness flooding her. In a final effort the Sub attempted to draw in a gasp as the darkness took over and the orgasm slipped from her grasp, a wave of dread passed through her knowing she was about to loose control. With the Subs body slumping the Master released her throat and withdrew the vibrator. Stars exploded behind the Subs eyes as blood rushed back to her and air filled her lungs. Disoriented the Sub tried to lift her herself, the restraints holding her down not letting more than her head to lift.

The Masters hand slid onto his Subs cheek and he leaned in to press a kiss to her forehead. "You are such a good little fucktoy. You make me proud." The words flooded the Sub, but hadn't she cum? Hadn't she disobeyed her Master? The Sub flinched away from the Master as his hand left her cheek, expecting a punishment. Her breath became unsettled and she stilled, listening for any hint of the Master's movements. "You didn't cum my pet, settle." The Master said, sensing his Subs distress. The Sub relaxed with a deep sigh, rolling her haw against the gag as aches started from biting down on the gag. "would you like your gag removed fucktoy?" the Sub nodded with a small whimper, "only because you were so good." the Sub stretched her jaw as the gag was pulled away, the pressure slowly going away.

The Sub opened her mouth the speak, but abruptly shut her mouth.

"Free, you may speak pet"

"Thank you Sir for removing fucktoy's gag." The Sub said with a raspy breath.

The Master's only response was click. The next level on the vibrator. The Sub tensed again and cried out as the vibrations drove through her. The Subs legs lashed out against the restraints, her body thrashing to gain control of herself. "2 more levels to go until you can cum. Then I'm going to fuck you until your body gives out." The Subs pussy pulsed with the need to be full, causing her hips to rock and arch into the vibrator. A groan vibrated from the Subs throat. She wanted to feel him fill her and make her whole, to feel her pussy pulse around his cock. The Sub's pussy well and truly slick as the Master ran a finger between her folds.

"gosh you are a little slut, aren't you? So wet."

The Sub pushed her hips against her Master's finger, praying to feel them inside her.

"Please..." the Sub begged, "please Sir."

"Please what? You want these in you, do you?" the Master said as he ran his fingers slowly back up between her folds. The Subs hips rocked again in answer. The Master pulled his finger away, leaving the Sub feeling hollow.

"You have to earn that." The Master purred. "Open" the Master said as his finger pressed against the Sub's lips, "suck."

The Sub sucked her own juices off her Master's finger, desire rippling through her as the orgasm rose higher and higher. Suddenly, the Master was pushing in another finger, pushing down her throat. The Sub bucked against the vibrator, groaning and whimpering as the orgasm came to the edge.

"Sir, please" the Sub begged around her Masters fingers, "please can I cum."

"Hold it, hold it right on the edge. Don't you bare cum."

A tear slid down the Subs cheek, her eyes squinting behind the blindfold.

"Ready?" the Master said, the Sub nodded. "5...4...3...2...1...cu.." the vibrator was ripped away. The Subs hips rocking in protest as the orgasm failed to climax.

"what? Did you think I would let you cum? You still have 1 more level before you can cum remember." The Masters fingers withdrew from his Subs mouth and wiped them on her stomach.

Click.

"Don't move." The Sub only had time to brace as the vibrator ripped a cry from her. Whimper and groan one after the other, the Sub fought to remain still. The urge to rock her hips to deflect the pleasure building between her legs. Her pussy began throbbing, getting wetter and wetter as the orgasm rushed to be release.

"Please! Please Sir let your fucktoy cum!" the Sub begged. The Master rocked the vibrator head against her, causing the Sub to jolt.

SLAP!

The Sub cried out as pain lanced through her thigh.

"Stay Still!" the Master growled, "or you will not cum at all you little slut."

The Sub gasped for air as she came closer and closer to the orgasm.

"Please sir....I...I can't" the Sub begged through short gasps.

"You can and you will hold it."

The Master rocked the vibrator again, this time the Sub didn't jolt only cried out. Her cheek was damp from tears and her head rolled to one said as her mind began to go numb. Again the vibrator was taken away and replaced with the Master's palm, a groan coming from the Sub. The Master clicked his tongue, "Is your mind starting to go numb fucktoy?" the Sub could only answer by rolling her head to the other side.

A sharp pinch to her nipple snapped her attention, followed by the Master's mouth closing over her tit. The Sub pushed into his mouth with a groan. The vibrator was placed against her wet folds, teasing and hand groped her other tit, playing with the nipple piercing. Desire pulsed through the Sub and she pushed her chested into her Master.

After a long minute, the Master pulled away from her and removed the vibrator.

Click. The last level.

"Ready?" The Sub whimpered, "too bad if you aren't."

The vibrator was on her. Waves of pleasure rolled through the Sub, the orgasm already so close. Her knees trying to close against the bar as the sensations rose.

"Please, Sir, please" the Sub panted.

"already? You're such a hungry slut. Hold it."

"Please." The Sub whispered.

The Master trailed a finger down her stomach and between her folds again, stopping at her wet pussy's entrance. The Sub rocked her hips and this time the Master allowed his finger to slowly enter her. A groan rippled through the Sub. Slowly, the finger pushed in and out shallowly as the Sub rocked against her Master. The slight fullness causing her orgasm to jolt, the Sub clenched her pussy against her Master's fingers.

"please, please Sir."

"Yes? My fucktoy."

"Please Sir...your fucktoy wishes to cum...please..."

"such a little slut, very well..." the Master thrust his fingers deep inside her. The Sub cried out. The Master started thrusting hard and hard, his Sub's pussy getting slicker as it clenched around his fingers. The Sub couldn't contain her cries as intense pleasure tore through her soul.

"Cum." The Sub sunk into that pleasure and came. Her body convulsing and jolting. The pressure built until she was squirting against her Master's fingers thrusting in her. Her juices spraying up her legs and rolling down to her ass. With her eyes rolling into her head, the Sub started to become numb as the orgasm ripped through her. Her body shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm slowly faded amd her body sunk into the bed, spent. But the Masters fingers didn't slow.

"You're going to cum again." The Subs body jolted and shook, unable to bring herself back under control as another orgasm rose. Her body began to pulse as the desire built and built.

"Please..." the Sub whispered weakly.

The Master leaned down to her ear, "cum." As she climax the Master pressed his lips onto her and pushes his tongue in; his free hand gripping her hair. The Sub bucked and quavered with the orgasm as the Master deepened his kiss. Lost in the kiss, the Sub hardly felt her Master retract the vibrator and slowly bring his fingers out, giving her sensitive clit a gently rub sending shivers to her core.

The Master dragged his hand up her body and replaced his mouth with his fingers. The Sub sucked and swallowed her juices from him, enjoying the taste of herself.

"Good girl." The Master purred, pulling away from her. Pressure on the Sub's arms and legs lessened as the Master unclipped her from the bed restraints and bar. With a sigh, the Sub relaxed, still distant from the intense climaxes.

"Roll over." The Master demanded, "now for me to fuck you." Drowsy, the Sub slowly pulled herself up, body weak.

"Roll over!" the Master growled, grabbing her and flipping her onto her stomach. A firm hand gripping the back of her neck.

"Aw, are you too weak?" the Master teased as he positioned himself above her, "too bad. You are a fucktoy after all."

With that he plunged himself deep inside of her.

...to be continued

Pr3ttyp3t
Pr3ttyp3t
11 Followers