Controlling Leah (non-scat version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," she bit back. "I didn't know anything. You... you just got lucky. Ungh." Her grunt was clearly a moan of pleasure. She was trying to hold back showing how much she was enjoying this.

Eli smiled. "Lucky?" Ha, this was skill. He sped up his pace of fucking.

"You- You tricked me," she whined bitterly.

Eli stopped fucking her. "Admit you wanted this or we're done here."

Leah looked back, studying his face. She faced forward again, looking away from him. "I didn't want this," she said solemnly. She gasped as Eli withdrew his dick from her asshole. "Wait! I didn't!" Eli knelt as he started to stand up. "I mean... I don't know what I want!"

Eli paused. "Explain."

Leah still stared ahead. He couldn't see her eyes, only the gorgeous drape of her brown hair. "Yes, I want your dick. I want you to control me, and to take me over completely. But I also didn't want to do this. You make me so goddamned angry, but I can't help myself. So, yes, I want it; I always want it. But I don't want to want it."

Well, that explained it. Eli was a bit confused about how to proceed. He had always known that it was probably bad to keep fucking his ex-wife, but now he almost felt like he was the toxic one.

Fuck that. He didn't have a magic dick. She was a grown-ass woman. She could make her own decisions. Right now he wanted to plow her ass and fill it with come. "Look at me," he commanded. She turned her tear-streaked face to his. "Not wanting to want something is not the same as not wanting it. Beg me to fuck your ass."

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger, then her face immediately softened. "Please fuck me up my ass, Eli."

Eli lied back down on top of her and pressed against her ass. She resumed looking forward. His penis had softened quite a bit, but her ass opened easily and Eli's cock began to harden from the warmth of her tight hole and hot cheeks. "You wanted this," he said, undulating his hips.

"Yes," she admitted.

"You love it when I fuck your asshole."

"I do."

"But you insult me and snipe at me like a total bitch." Leah was silent. "I'll tell you what. Never again will you use our son as a pawn to get back at me. You hear me?" She was still silent. Eli grabbed a fistful of her hair. "You hear me?!"

"Okay!" she huffed and he released her hair.

He was hard now and was fucking her at a rapid pace. He was so aroused. "This is what you get you dumb slut. You dumb fat slut."

She shot back a look of anger. "I'm not... I'm not fat, you prick."

"You talk about our son, you talk about my house, you talk about me... Look at your own worthless life, you dumb bitch."

"Fuck you, asshole."

"No, fuck you! Fuck your asshole."

Leah grunted and arched her back as Eli slammed deep into her colon. Waves of jiggly flesh rippled as he clapped her cheeks. The angry couple sweated and grunted and traded barbs and then both exclaimed some fucks and oh-yeahs as they approached the end.

"God, I love fucking your ass," Eli cried deliriously, rapidly humping her butt. Leah continued moaning in higher and higher pitches. "I looove fucking your ass." And after a few moments he exploded into her warm bottom. He gripped her haunches so tightly, his fingernails dug into her skin. Eli shook and spasmed for a few moments as aftershocks reverberated through his body. Both of them panted heavily, catching their breath. His penis withdrew from her anus.

"Well, that was fun," quipped Eli, rolling off Leah, and catching his breath.

"I've had worse," Leah said, smiling back at him.

"I'm sorry to hear about Joshua."

Leah sighed. "It's fine. We just weren't compatible."

"Like us?" asked Eli, regretting it the moment he said it.

Leah raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, actually." Eli pursed his lips, wondering how to respond. "What?" said Leah. "We aren't."

Eli knew this. Yet, at this moment, he wanted her back. He could stand the insults and vitriol for someone who had this much chemistry. And he'd yet to find another woman with such a hungry asshole. "I know," he mumbled.

She looked into his eyes. "You fucked me good, champ." She then wiggled her fat bottom at him.

It seemed like a pity compliment, but as he followed her swaying buttocks with his eyes, it seemed like she was taunting him. No, enticing him. She wanted another fuck. His dick would not be able to comply.

Instead, he crawled back to her and began licking her bottom.

"Mmm," she hummed as he rimmed her backside. He could taste a little of himself, but mostly it was her delicious sweaty asshole. She sighed as he ate out her ass, sticking his tongue as far as he could into her hole. Suddenly, her asshole pursed and a flood of his own come spilled onto his tongue. He had accidentally felched. It was to be expected, given what they had just done. But it almost seemed like she purposely farted come into his mouth. He then gave her one more lick, crawled up to her face, and spit the come onto her face.

"What the fuck?" she shouted, spitting and wiping her face. He just grinned and shrugged. "You fucking gross asshole." She walked to the kitchen sink to wash her face. "You're a child."

"Aw, don't be sore," he said. "I know you love it. Admit you love it when I humiliate you."

"I don't," she shook her head. "You just don't get it."

He looked at her stunning nude body. She was going back to bitch mode again. Or was this something different? Maybe she actually was upset. "Then explain it," he requested.

Leah, shook her head and sighed. She began redressing.

Leah was clearly ticked off. But it had been a good night. Yet, Eli wished he'd done more. Humiliated her further. Pushed her limits more. Really put a hurt into her, physically or emotionally. But then she'd be even madder. A real dom would know what to do. Maybe he wasn't a dom, just a guy who liked humiliating his lovers. It didn't really matter.

He peered over at her. He loved seeing her body, even now, as she was slowly covering bits of it up. Once she put on her coat, she headed towards the door. The door was a mess of locks so he stood to help her out.

Leah sighed impatiently as Eli unlocked and opened the door. "Thanks," she said, half-heartedly. Eli mumbled a goodbye.

Leah walked to the building's guest garage, feeling a bit of shame. She had given in to her stupid horny pussy once again, and fucked her dumb ex Eli. For years, she had let him control her in bed, even after the divorce. But this wasn't moving on. She was stuck in a rut. She really should stop fucking him. Eventually.

Contrary to what he had said, it absolutely was not the "humiliation" that she needed from him, it was just the control. The stupid asshole couldn't see the difference. She supposed it wasn't that big of a deal. She could still entice him into controlling her and fucking her brains out every now and then.

Why did she keep fucking him? She realized that when she wasn't being controlled by him, she was being controlled by her dumb pussy that told her to go to him. She still had some level of control, but damn!

Yet, it was kinda hot, thinking back on the things he had done to her tonight, and the way he dared to speak to her. Where was this man during their marriage? Even during their BDSM sessions she had to work out all the details and she felt like she was topping from the bottom. And at the end, he fell back to being sappy and apologetic, but in the middle there he had taken her reins and fucked with her head and fucked with her big, tight ass... Fuck!

"Strip," Eli had commanded her, taking a seat on his couch.

Her pussy began to moisten, just thinking about the night's events.

"Do it," Eli had said, telling her to call his enemy, Jonah.

It was pretty hot. He was so confident! He looked good tonight, too, which made her feel self-conscious about the weight she'd gained that he hadn't seemed to. But Eli still wanted her. That meant she must also still look good.

"Shut the fuck up," Eli had commanded. "We're doing what I want."

She bit her lip, feeling an ache in her pussy, and an emptiness in her ass. She let out a slow breath. She might have to touch herself later. Leah drove home.

12