Controlling My Personal Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie buys and inserts toys, we meet her flatmate.
2.2k words
4.5
19.8k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct follow on from Controlling my Personal Assistant. I recommend reading that first to understand the situation. Thank you for the many people who voted by pressing the stars. It is quite encouraging to see so many people were bothered to give me stars. Please feel free to comment.

Greg

"Well Marie, are you okay?" Her arms and legs were still holding me down. I had purposely used her name so that we were more even and she could say what she felt.

"Yes, I loved it, I didn't want to stop, I didn't want you to stop, I knew I could stop if I wanted to but why would I?"

"I'm glad you felt like that but you could not have stopped if you had tried. When you were playing with your pussy, if you had wanted to stop you couldn't, the only way would be to ask me."

"I'm sure I could, I just didn't want to," she pleaded.

I eased myself off her. "My Sweet, spread your arms and legs wide, that's right do you feel vulnerable being on show and defenceless like that?"

"No, sir, I feel safe with you and I can stop when I want."

"Okay then, just close your legs."

Marie

All I've got to do is shut my legs. I'll do it in a sec. I just have to concentrate. I've done this many times, I'm good at keeping my legs shut. I can't! "Please sir I can't do it," I pleaded with him.

"Okay, Marie, shut your legs now for the moment. I will be in between them in a minute." I closed my legs with no bother, now I was happy to have them open, so I opened them. He moved back between my legs and brought his mouth down to my pussy. My wet, leaking pussy. Leaking with his sperm as well as my juices.

His mouth was soon on my clit and fingers in my pussy. He lifted his mouth away. "My Sweet don't cum," he instructed and went back to work on my clit. My climax was fast approaching, my nipples were painfully swollen and my pussy about to gush. It didn't happen, I couldn't cum, I was so near but couldn't.

He carried on sucking on my clit and fingering my pussy, oh I need to cum. "Please, please let me cum," I entreated. What was stopping me? He took his fingers out of my pussy and pushed one up my bum.

"Cum, my Sweet," he ordered and boy did I obey with alacrity. My orgasm was the best ever, it was as I was coming down that I really felt his finger up my bum.

"Did you have control of my body, sir? Did you stop me from cumming?" He still had a finger in my bum.

"Yes, I could have made you stay on edge indefinitely, but I am a very kind person."

"Thank you kind sir," was my reply. He removed his finger from my bum, I quite liked it there, and got fully on top of me. His cock was rubbing against my pussy, actually my clit, very pleasant but I had a feeling it would be in me very soon.

He was looming over me, taking his weight on straight arms and looking down at me. "Tell me a fantasy you have had," he said quietly and there was no way I could refuse.

"I am living my fantasy sir, you fulfil everything I have dreamed of and more."

"So there is nothing left for you to experience?"

"I want to be fucked on a beach in Bali, to have a vibrator and butt plug up me while I do the shopping, to be spanked, over your knee and over your desk. But mainly to please you sir."

"Bali will have to wait, shopping tomorrow for vibrator and butt plug will be first things on the list. You are going to please me now because I'm going to fuck your brains out, you will cum again. Then I will spank you, I will spank Marie not My Sweet." deftly he manoeuvred his cock into my pussy.

"Just think tomorrow you will be walking round Sainsburys wearing a tight tee shirt, a very mini miniskirt, one of the Scottish tartan little kilts that you see on porno pretend schoolgirls, with your arsehole filled and me playing with the controls of the vibrator." Hell it felt like his cock was getting bigger, my pussy was sparkling, draining, I don't know what the hell it was doing but I fucking liked it, loved it.

He carried on fucking me and talking. "I will take you to the men's toilet at Sainsburys, they are very clean and I will turn the vibrator on full and spank your arse."

"God, god, god, ooooooooooh god," I came again from the thought of being spanked in the men's loo or being well fucked, probably both and it was starting again. I held on to him, tried to suck him into my cunt, life has never been this good. If it wasn't so good now I would be looking forward to tomorrow.

With his cock deep in me he rose up and put his hands on my tits with his arms straight. My tits were taking a lot of his weight. He was looking me in the eye and smiling, he lifted his cock almost out of me and slammed it back in. Repeated half a dozen times then he came, collapsing on me.

I rolled him over without his cock coming out, I looked down on him. "When I do this will it be My Sweet or Marie?"

"Well as you deep down want to do this it would be easy for you to be My Sweet and pretend that you cannot help yourself. So it will not be that easy Marie will be trying not to cry out while she has her bottom spanked. No excuses." My stomach churned, my heart was in my throat and my pussy was in a mess but still keeping hold of his cock despite more natural lubricant emanating from it.

Greg

She looked frightened and excited as I extricated myself from her. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked as it gradually shrunk. "Time for bed, we will have a shower first, in the morning we will collect some of your belongings to move you in here. Then we will go shopping. We showered, washed each other, when we had finished I went to bed and Marie dried her long hair. I was asleep when she came to bed and she was asleep when I got up.

Her hair spread over the pillow framing her smiling face. The temptation to get rid of my morning wood was resisted and I went and made a brew. I drank my tea and looked on the internet for toys that may be useful in the future. "Time to get up Marie, places to go, people to see," I heartily told her. She grunted, obviously not a morning person.

We went to Marie's flat to pick up some things with the prospect of her moving in permanently with me. In the flat Marie went into her bedroom to pack some clothes. From another door appeared a half asleep blond haired girl wearing a short nightie. Her hair was all over the place. She realised I was there. "Who are you?" she asked, making only meagre attempts to cover herself.

Her nightie was long enough to cover her pussy and I could see she had some panties on. Her rather nice tits were visible through the nightie, her nipples poking out. "Hello, I'm Marie's boss," I replied.

"Oh, okay," she went to the kitchen area and put the kettle on.

"Di, you're up early, this is Mr Bremner, he's my boss," Marie told her as she came out of the bedroom.

"Now My Sweet, I am not just your boss, we are going to be living together." I said then whispered to her. "Persuade her to come to dinner tonight," I think she will be excellent in a threesome, my Sweet, repeated to ensure she was in the right state.

"Do you want a cup of tea or coffee?" Di asked.

"That would be delightful, Di?" I said.

"Diane really but everyone calls me Di." She put three mugs of tea down on the table and sat down opposite me.

I put my hand on hers, looked into her eyes and said "And may I call you Di?" I kept eye contact with her. She looked a bit discombobulated.

"Ere, yes, yes of course, call me Di," she offered. She had not made any attempt to.cover herself.

"I am going to live with Greg, I will keep paying the rent for a while to see how things work out and will carry on until you can find a new flatmate." I had designs on Di, she seems as though she will be open to suggestion.

"We have to go now," I said to Di, again holding her hand and looking deeply in her eyes. Do come to us this evening, we will have a wonderful time." Her nipples had expanded tenting her nightie.

Di

Who the hell is this man, he has captured Marie's heart. He has some sort of power, he touched me and sent electricity from my hand through my stomach to my nipples and pussy. I am dreading and eager to go to visit them. I tried to cover myself, hide my distended nipples. I blushed. Fuck.

Marie

Di seemed much less confident as we left. Sir had called me My Sweet so I had to obey. My instruction was to get Di to come round tonight, I think he wants to have a threesome with me and Di. Oh god, I hadn't told him my fantasy of being in a threesome with another woman involved.

Di has gone a bit coy, suddenly trying to hide her nipples. I tried not to laugh. I settled down, now it is the test. If sir goes through with what he said, I am going to experience some things I have never done before. The first stop was at a sex shop, he asked me, as Marie, no force, all of my own volition to buy a vibrator with a remote control and a butt plug. I had to ask the man behind the counter, he was very nice and helpful and not at all like I imagined. Nobody else was in the shop so it wasn't too bad, I picked a vibrator which was controlled by a smartphone.

I had no idea about butt plugs, apart from sir's finger I have had nothing in my bum. How do you select a butt plug? There were so many different ones. Sir just looked at me with a smile on his face. Have you seen one you like, Marie?" Rubbing it in that I had a choice, I chose a narrow one with a red jewel in the end.

I took it to the counter and paid for both items. "Do you have somewhere we can try them?" said sir.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed internally, the bastard can't make me do this, no the bastard can't make me do it. I have to do it myself. Shit.

"Certainly sir, follow me," he led us to a curtained off area in the back and left.

"Take your knickers off and put this in your cunt, I'm sure it has enough of your own lubrication. Is it wet?"

"Yes sir," I was nearly crying. "Do I have to do this?"

"Of course not, Marie, you have the choice but if you wish to please me and act out your fantasies then you will do it." I squatted down and pushed it into my pussy. I unwrapped the butt plug.

"Will you do it for me sir?" she asked, offering me the plug.

"You had better go and ask the man for some lubricant, it will make it easier to get it up your arse." The look I gave him could have been described as dumb insolence. It could be better described as resentment. I went into the shop and asked for some lubricant. The way he smiled at me, smirked at me made me feel so uncomfortable. I wish I had taken the plug without the lube.

I slapped the lube in his hand and bent over with my bum towards him. I didn't speak, I was angry with him but more angry with myself. Angry with my pussy that has a mind of its own, pussy juice leaking down my thigh. I felt something cold on my bum as he poured the lube onto it. His finger pushed into me.

I managed to relax enough for him to insert the plug. I angrily pulled my knickers up and rather awkwardly walked out of the shop. I sat in the car, sitting made the plug go up further. Sir made me set up the vibrator control on his phone!

When I had done that he said: "I believe that they often have cameras in the back rooms so the dirty old men can watch consenting adults having sex there."

"Hell, do you think he may have been watching me?" I was glowing bright red. He laughed.

To be continued...