All Comments on 'Controlling Young & Naughty Olivia Ch. 02'

by AruziaMelnik

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant second chapter! So deliciously naughty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I love the controlling part of this story as Olivia becomes his fucktoy. THere are so many possible options to this and would hope that the author keeps us wanting more. Olivia is going to be taught just how to be a slut for Ethan and the company. He will make a lot of deals on his business trips with Olivia to seal the deals with her body. They will continue to be nice to each other in the office but Olivia will be heading down the rabbit hole that she will not be able to climb out of. I just hope too that the author will not take several years before the next chapter comes out.

Anika_CandyDollAnika_CandyDollalmost 3 years ago

Amazing development , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the ending, which resolved what seemed for a minute to be a sinister development. I'd like to see additional chapters that show her being taught discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruziaMelnik@AruziaMelnik
Writing has always been a passion of mine. I've written many different types of fiction but as I love reading erotica so much I thought I would now try my hand at writing some. I'm pretty friendly, as long as I like you. I'm outgoing, sometimes loud. On the outside, I am qui...