Conversation Whether To Do It

Story Info
Couple Discuss Whether To Open It Up.
940 words
3.44
9.5k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

She slipped out of her shorts, dropped her sports bra, and took her panties off, stood in the doorway and smiled, giving a look that said, How about this? See anything you like? I did and I smiled back.

"Beautiful," I said. "I have always loved that look. The naked-and-ready look. My favorite." I put my arms around her and took hold of her naked, lovely bottom. I massaged her cheeks and let my fingers reach to her warm anus. "Samantha and Mark have decided to open things up," I said, looking down at her.

"Opening things up?" she asked.

"See other people," I explained. "He said their sex was getting a little stale. Said it was mutual."

"Mutual?" she said.

"They both want to," I said.

"Risky," she said, feeling my cock.

"Some," I said. "Ever think of that?"

"Seeing other people?" I nodded. "Of course. Everybody does," she said nonchalantly.

"When?" I asked.

"At the lake with Julie and Jason. Sure. Even brought myself off a few time to thoughts of it," she said. "You?"

"Sure. Like you say, everybody does."

"Ever come close to saying anything?" she asked.

"Yeah. Once," I said.

"Things were kind of stale?" she asked with a smirk.

"No," I said kneading her bottom. "But Julie did look hot on the beach."

"Turned you on?"

"She looked hot." I said.

"So you wanted to fuck her," she said, more a statement than a question.

"She looked hot," I repeated. "So you thought about it?"

"He looked hot," she said with a grin.

"Would you ever consider it?" I said.

"Have," she said.

"You would?"

"Only if you would," she said.

"Even with the risks?

"Driving on the freeway has risks. Being married has risks," she said. "Sure. Could be fun," she said massaging my cock in her hand, the way she does when she is getting horny.

"Turn you on to talk about?"

"Some," she said. "Especially with Mark."

"He turn you on?"

"Oh yeah," she said excitedly. "Particularly in those trunks."

"And he is long," I said.

"Yeah. I have noticed. Really big," she said with a lusty smile and a husky voice. "Lucky girl."

"So you would?"

"In a heart beat," she replied working me to a full erection.

"Got you horny, talking about fucking Julie? So, you want to?"

"You?"

"Maybe."

"Got you horny?" I asked.

"Want to fuck and talk about it?" she asked playfully.

"Thought you would never ask," I said. She led me by the cock towards our bedroom. As I put the tip at her pussy lips, she wiggled her hips and brought me in. She pulled her face away from mine and gave me that you-are-a-randy-man smile and waited for me to say something.

"You ever get curious about big? Ever think about it?"

"You are not small," she said.

"I mean big like Mark. Horse cock big. You ever curious if size matters?"

"Size matters in porn," she said with a knowledgeable grin.

"But in you? Ever wonder what one would feel like?" I asked. "In your pussy?"

"Of course," she said with a matter-of-fact look on her face. "All us girls do."

"Want to find out, first hand?" I asked pushing slowly into her.

"Sometimes," she said mischievously.

"Today?"

We began to fuck seriously and stopped talking, which always seemed to happen to conversations during sex. When she came, she composed herself, and then said, "Today?"

"Could be," I said.

"You would be okay with that?"

"I might," I said. "Depends."

"Depends on who you were fucking at the time?" she said, more of a statement than a question.

"Might be," I said. She laughed and pushed her hips into mine a couple of times, playfully squeezing her pussy muscles tighter.

"Samantha?"

"Could be," I said. "She's hot."

"Hot enough to get my husband to want to fuck her?" she asked.

"Could be," I said. "Depends."

"On whether your wife is fucking her husband at the time?" she said, playfully pushing her hips rapidly a few times.

"True," I said. "It would depend on that. They are 'opening it up' these days. And... "

"And you're getting hard again thinking about her?" she said, again not a question.

"True," I said. "She is hot."

"And you're aching to fuck her, now that they're opening it up," she said.

"Well, not aching. Thinking," I said. "And you're wondering if size matters?"

"Wondering, yes. Just pondering," she said.

"It does in porn," I said.

"It does," she said laughing.

"You want to fuck him?" I said out of the blue.

"Okay," she said without hesitation. "You?"

"Okay," I said. "You want to call them?"

"I'll talk to Samantha," she said. "Tonight?"

"No time like the present," I said.

"Right," she said. "No time."

"You getting wet?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. "You getting hard?"

"Yep," I replied. "Can't you tell?"

"I can," she said moving her hips. We were quiet for a while, each thinking about what we had decided. After about three minutes she said, "Been nice talking to you."

"Has," I said. "We'll have to talk like this again. Maybe tomorrow morning, after we, ah, get together with our friends."

"Like if we want to do it again?" she said.

"Like that. Yes," I said. "You think you will?"

"I do," she said. "I think it just might be interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Exciting. Invigorating. Different. Not stale," she said.

"Certainly not stale," I said. "Call Samantha." She rolled over toward the nightstand, picked up the phone, and dialed.

"Seven?"

"Six," I said. "We'll start in the hot tub."

"Good idea,"she said as she dialed.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers