All Comments on 'Conversations 02 - Two Halves'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would she be upset? She has her house. She has a husband with a big dick that knows how to use it. She has a baby. Why would she spend any money looking for an ex-husband that she obviously didn't love or respect? Isn't it odd that she marries her affair and the man that left her thinking he'd never love again, finds a new wife and a larger family immediately? It was also disappointing that we never hear from Kathryn. She must have had an opinion about leaving the only Mother she ever knew. Too many holes in this for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've never liked these conversations by any author - they are always too preachy. And this one is just that. A good story requires a little tension. These never have it. All strawman story telling.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Now THAT is real. Very well done.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Short and bittersweet. Surprising that Luca manned up and took on the responsibility of fatherhood, especially since there's a good possibility that July will do the same thing to him as she did to Allen, unhappy marriage and all.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

What an incredible story! Not a single wasted word, not one extraneous syllable! The plot line flowed perfectly, and you worked artfully within those tantalizing shades of gray where all human drama truly lives.

.

Of course, the BTB Cabal and ANON will whine, moan, name-call and down-vote because July wasn't left staked out in the noon sun over a fire ant mound with her eyelids forced open! Pay no attention!

.

Fantastic job of writing! Reminds me of a James M. Caine short story. Yes, it's that good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting and sad story. I don't think July should have been allowed to marry Luca and have two kids with him. I know it's an unhappy marriage but still. It just felt wrong. Maybe more realistic, but still wrong.

I also don't think it was right for Allen to cut Kathryn completely off from the only mother she'd ever known. Yes, legally he could. But come on. And as someone else said here, what was Kathryn's reaction? I think an 8-year-old girl who was close to her mother would not be okay with never speaking to or seeing her again.

Finally, while I'm very glad Allen found happiness, I never understand how someone genuinely in love can give up so easily. She was completely wrong in what she did but it did seem they still loved each other. I don't know. I think at least trying counseling might have been a good idea. But I know I'm probably in the minority.

Anyway, thanks for your story. I hope the next one in the series will be a happy one. :)

doejohnny64doejohnny64almost 3 years ago

Reality can be brutal. Nice job. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he got a new apartment, and then left town? Why didn’t you just make it a space at a storage facility?

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with another comment about too much preaching, this was a decent story and didn't need it. All the ingredients were there to make this a little different: despite the cheating its possible she did really love Allen and was just selfish. Allen and Kathryn loved her but judged and accepted defeat too easily. I'm not saying she should be forgiven but a little more heart searching might have helped.

As it was you left her sad and remorseful even with a new husband and child, while Allen goes on to live happily ever after, an easy way out and classical BTB resolution. But it's your story, you write it how you like but I believe with a little more effort and thought it could have been so much better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"I convinced myself that even Allen would walk on the wild side if a younger hottie wanted to fuck him blind on a regular basis." - Yeah, and you'd cut off his balls if he did!

\

"It suddenly dawned on me that I had thrown away everything I've always desired for nothing more than a good fuck." - Not like it would be an excuse, but it's not even like Allen was a lousy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Solid effort. Well written. Captured the loss that cheating breeds very effectively.

4****

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Feels like Cliff Notes. A lot of small details left out. I get the story but not all that happened. She was obviously a slut and dumb ass but no real explicit examples of her of her mistakes.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I bet something like has happened in real life many times. People are idiots. Without God in your life, you will make sin your anchor. The when the "water" rises, you don't float, you drown. Over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strange that Luca married her. A guy that has an affair with a married woman and as far as this was written had no love for her like she had non for him wouldn't do that. and it lasted so far 4 years? Amazing and far fetched.

Also I agree with the anon that said she has all she wanted and needs.. So what that she lost her husband. She said she wanted and deserved both but at least she has "half". She has the sex, the money, the house, and a child of her own.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Unexpected ending. I liked this one. It was bittersweet.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago
Why?

I'll never understand authors whose sad pathetic characters go on and on about how

they totally and forever miss their perfect exes. Then why cheat on them and for a lengthy period of time. If drugged, they would have an excuse...maybe; why put yourself in a position ( like a bar ) where this could happen. No, the sluts may miss the lifestyle but never loved the husband like the authors have them go on and on about.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Well written. A sad tail that clearly shows how a selfish, thoughtless, conceited person can delude themselves into believing “I deserve this” or “it’s just sex.” Glad Allen was able to find someone new.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Good story with fitting consequences for the unfaithful wife.

Luca might have had a big cock, but he was obviously just a fuckboi that she never loved. She made her bed and now she's chained to it with a couple of kids she resents instead of being besotted with. What a miserable life she ended up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With billions of people available, it seems silly to say that "i'll never find another..." It's very overwrought.

If I were in that situation, I probably would have gotten her to leave and started looking for another mate. Or not. because I'm not afraid not to have one.

These men aren't men and these women don't act like women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I love the closing ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. This deserves a higher score.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 3 years ago

well written and loved how it all played out. 5*'s

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Nothing to smile at, the story has only a very genuine pain and regret for mistakes made and their consequences. It worked. Good story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

She really would have deserved it, if Luca left her as a single mom. Selfish narcissists don’t deserve to go without pain to match the pain they’ve inflicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand why you changed the names. It ruined the entire story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story about another cheating wife who wakes up too late. As Sal AP said, it’s surprising that Luca stuck around after knocking her up. Since she is so unhappy, Luca must not have much to offer other than his horse cock. She looks forward to a sad life and probably 6 or 8 more brats.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

The arrogance of entitlement is a wonderful thing until you have to pay the piper, and you always have to pay the piper.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

You forgot to mention why it is a nightmare. What is so bad about Luca?

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishalmost 3 years ago

You should have stopped at "Yes".

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

She suffers for her actions. Her consequences are real, she lives them every day, looking at a husband she does not love, and a child she wanted with her ex husband. Trapped in her own nightmare. She should have had the abortion, most women would’ve.

She IS living a nightmare. Good!!!

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@SwordWielder, because she doesn't love him, but is stuck with him because of the two "anchors" (kids) that she has with him.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

I get it. That was poetic. She has to live forever knowing that she pissed away the guy she loved for a tawdry affair and she gets to live a half life with a constant reminder of the guy she destroyed her real life with. A nightmare for real.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

Average story, not much plot to it. One observation you might want to remember in the future. July is the seventh month of the year. Julie is how you spell the girls name. I guess if she was born in July and you really wanted to name her after the month then you should have explained how to pronounce her name as the same as the month she was born in, and be glade she wasn't born in February, because then you would have to nick name her Feb. ;)

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Good story about a wife/ex wife with stalking issues.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Started good, but couldn't really get into it. Not sure why, I know some of it didnt flow all that well.

It'll suffice for the average BTB crowd I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The reoccurring theme: Stupid people live fucked up lives. Just another greedy selfish whore who wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She now has a husband who is a great fuck and a responsible dad, and two children, and yet she lives a life of quiet desperation. This woman is mentally dysfunctional, and Allen definitely owes Luca a dept of gratitude. Who would want a psycho bitch like her raising his children? She will eventually cheat on Luca too, just for the thrill of cheating

She's stupid, she will die stupid, living a fucked up life. The only sad part is that she and Luca had to polluted the gene pool with their fucked up DNA. Let's hope the slut serves as a bad example that her children learn not to emulate. Hope is cheap, for the obvious reason.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
To Swordwielder

You asked "What is so bad about Luca? " The simple answer is nothing. The last three paragraphs infer to her plight.

The problem is she does not love Luca. He was a drug to get her excited. However, after the high of the drug wears off, she's back to having to living with herself and the fact she betrayed the one "big love" in her life.

That's her nightmare. She doesn't have a big love in her life. Instead, she's relegated to having babies with a man probably isn't even second best to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story and one that has an appropriate ending. What's so bad about Luca? Well, the sex may be great but so many of these stallions are not so great at being a loving partner! A choice is made: mind-blowing sex with an illicit lover or love-making with a caring, thoughtful partner. Which lasts longer?

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Good story well written. Not my cup of tea don't know why I read them. I suppose I hope I will find one I like if I read enough of them. Quite a downer.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

iameasel, what ‘burn’ do you see in the story? There’s only the natural consequences of her choices. For it to “satisfy the average BTB crowd” there needs to be punished chosen by the betrayed spouse.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To those who say that Kathyrn shouldn’t have been taken away from her stepmother: that is the ONLY action her father could take! He has a responsibility to ensure that his daughter knows right from wrong, and that she grows up to be a good woman. Allowing her to remain in contact with the vile poison would corrupt her, and betray her birth mother.

ZK

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

Karma needs to make a visit and have Luca cheat on her now... so that she can truly know the devastation she wrought.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Typical of the

Low morals presented in all of these fictions. Sad really the problem is its really how low we sank in this country.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

@TheKrrak: Would be a good sequel, but I don't think that has the same effect. She doesn't love Luca like Allen loved her, so a cheating Luca wouldn't hurt that much.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

wayy too much depressing.

JClifeJClifealmost 3 years ago

It was really well written and you did an excellent job of eliciting the emotions; the depression, the all-to-late wake up of what a horrible betrayal the wife had perpetrated. She did get burned by her selfishness, her lack of responsibility and ethics, and being so immersed in her affair that she didn't even realize how she had cut off Allen and pulled away from him. There wasn't much in the story regarding her relationship at that point with the daughter, but I am going to assume she was ignoring her needs and life just as she ignored Allen. It was a depressing story, but really well done. Thanks.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

damn good story,

Thank you.

@sbrooks103x, more pointless points and obvious nit picks.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 3 years ago
Well done!

Nuff said! Thanks!

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Poignant, and perceptive, as to what adultery can lead to.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

Although I liked the overall story and outcome, I find it hard to believe he would marry so quickly

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

We reap what we sow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good well written story. Getting the cheating wife's perspective on her loss is different usually it's written from the husbands perspective.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Nice

A cheating cunt's wife point of view. So she married her lover because she was pregnant. I'm glad she's miserable. I'm happy the ex-husband found love again.

Five Stars

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

that was smart adding the detail of him getting with his third wife. tbh i wouldnt have believe it if it wasnt for that little tid-bit. the emotion was good and tasty ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no BTB as satisfying as a nice warm self-immolation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Profound

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

i've really wrestled with this one and still it's a 5* no matter how you look at it. ;0)

I would have say that was one of the most profoundly moving ending of a short stories I've read in a while on here. Like being able to break a bone with a feather, writing a good ending is a desired attribute that few have. WELL DONE

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Good by and good riddance

to bad seed

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Love this series. *****

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Looks like another cheating wife who should have put much fore thought into the consequences of infidelity.

Great story!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Sublimely ended! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories such as as this which depict a situation in which one member of a marriage "ghosts" the other grow increasingly improbable. This story was published in 2021 and makes no mention of being set in an earlier time. As I write this in early 2022, even federal witness protection measures are proving inadequate to keep secret an individual's identity in the days of commercial databases containing face recognition patterns, spending patterns and memory trace analyses of interactions with websites. In explanation of the latter, no one else reads a Literotica story exactly the way you do except you. If the wife in this story wanted her missing husband found and had $25k to fund the search, it is almost certain she would know his location within three months. That doesn't mean she would get what she wanted from a reunion, obviously, but the reunion would occur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You reap what you sow.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot and I think it is close to reality for a lot people in similar circumstances ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

She falls in love and marries a wonderful man who is raising a little girl while recovering from the death of his first wife...and she cheats on him. It was the three of them, together, against the world, and she cheats on him. May her nightmares persist forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish more stories gave us the dialogue and thoughts of remorse and suffering that the CHEATER goes through after they realize how badly they f*cked up. Great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for giving some of the thought of his cheating spouse. She didn't show remorse for cheating it was all about being caught.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

That really is a powerful story well told!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent story. One quibble, July thinks she has been better at meeting her husband's needs but didn't have sex with him for a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a selfish evil women. He is raising a girl after a death of his wife. He loved this second wife and knowingly she breaks his heart and humiliate him. What do these women even think of love in first place?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 star - Allen was a lucky man to be rid of this slut. She was so wrapped up in her own selfish needs she forgot about the supposedly most important person in her life - for more than a month. Her actions spoke volumes to her husband, as well as the pictures relayed her thoughts and feelings. She got exactly what she chose - locked into a relationship with a man who has no honor and is an ASSHOLE for fucking a married woman. Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater - I wonder which one will cheat first - her the SLUT or Luca the ASSHOLE.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Agree with Just_Words.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Once again...Cake and eat it too has come home to roost. I loathe people that are so egocentric, narcissistic, and shallow as she was. I hope and pray in real life they get the long-term misery they sow. As for the story it exhibits the really good writing style and theme this writer has consistently produced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have thought that she got an inkling of what was going down when she walked into a dark house!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You cheated and got exactly what you deserve.

Sluts should not be allowed to use word love. If knew what it was wouldn't shit on spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work. No wasted words, but lots of emotion.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

You reap what you sow

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I just started reading this Conversations series by Tinman_1903. The new one Conversations #06 posted today. When I saw it was a series I decided to start with #01. The first one was a good read just as this is. It looks to me like the writer has some skills in telling his tales.

Funny how every writer seems to get good and bad comments no matter how good the story. I hope this writer will continue to write. While I may rate the stories good ⭐⭐⭐, these are fun and make an enjoyable way to pass time. His ability to weave a tale keeps most of us interested in finishing the collection of thoughts.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 1 year ago

Well written.

I have a T, I was her😔 a few days of fun wasn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. The author knows how to write and convey appropriate emotions. The subject matter is sad but done very well. Please write more stories as yours are realistic and believable. 5 stars.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Fact is as I have said many times, she doesn't love him if she can betray and disrespect him so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What thirty-one-year-old woman wouldn't take advantage of a big-dicked twenty-seven-year-old stud on top of a first-rate husband and lover?

Err, an honest one ? One worth a shit ?

Great story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Nicely put together story. Great and concise flow topped with "sorry babe I can't trust you". Writer portrays the cheater as having remorse and regret plus "not getting over her husband after 5 years....No way. Most cheaters fall in two categories. First are the ones who should have never married as they are build to fuck anybody who comes along. Second are the purely selfish ones like the cheater in this story. "Cake and eat it too" version of a cheater. A good spouse and honest partner, If they let themselves can always find love. A spouse who exhibits selfishness "not adopting the spouses children" aren't worth spit. My only question is why run away and hide? Alan did nothing, so why do spouses, especially men do this? No cheater who habitually cheats, sit around for 5 years and lalents losing a spouse. Again no way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sincerely hope she's being abused. I don't care - scumbags deserve to be abused.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Why did she marry Luca? Afraid of being alone...Why did Luca marry her? needed for the story i guess. I see no other reason for him to, considering he was already fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got about half of what she deserved. If I was Allen, Luca would definitely lose the ability to be of any benefit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just do not know to turn thoughts to words.

In the end she might be missing the best part of her life?

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

I kind of disagree with previous comments. I figured Luca would get his just rewards in a few years. Eventually he will come to know that the mother of his children longs for another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A faulty premise makes for a poor story. Unless Allen had the means to change his identity outside of traditional legal means, it would be easy to track him down if he took a new job or utilized any banking or other regulated financial services. A competent investigator could have located him within a few weeks of his arrival at his new location. If he continued to use any credit or debit cards issued before he filed for divorce, the investigator could have simply followed his route by mapping the card usage. Whether or not tracking him down would have changed the outcome of the story is unknown. Showing that she cared enough to find and follow him in an effort to make amends, however, would have been important.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Tired of the weak little man running away from the big, bad, mean ol’ wife.

The fact that so many of these cowardly “lions” are put up on the pedestal for all the whiney man-boys that dote on these distorted views of marital relationships is really a sad commentary on today’s men.

“You hurt me so bad I had to run away and hide.” That is not a statement that real men say.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once again a stupid slut gets what she deserves, if she didn’t want to lose hubbie don’t sleep with arsehole. Would have really liked to see arsehole get suitably damaged though

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

Servs her right 5*****

BlueHemiBlueHemi4 months ago

Great story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's easy to find through PI. Also I really doubt she loved Allen that much to miss him every day. She had an affair for four months and make Allen a clueless fool and disrespect and humiliated his manhood. No loving women will do that.

AstordatairAstordatair4 months ago

Wow. 5 stars, no questions. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very nice & well written story. Out of heartbreak & hurt comes love--- well, at least for him. For her, 4 months cheating didn't end so well. One of your better stories I've read thus far. 4 stars Bob

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES