All Comments on 'Conversations 05 - No More Regrets'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was one of the stupidest stories and garbage drivel I have read..!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of told anyone who would listen to keep my ex and her family away from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn't have drowned in that ditch because I would have left town long before.

To hell with the saccharine narrative.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Interesting thoughts. as a divorced Dad of 4 because I "didn't sense" the Ex's needs Penny is still a self-centered Bitch, just a little girl that angerly stamps her foot while saying "I want" what a Bitch.

Bham487Bham4876 months ago

What a self centered bitch.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright6 months ago

Well ain't that sad, the only decision she ever made to put her self first was to be a liar and cheat on her family. Hopefully she want make any more decisions that put her first. So when she decided to get married it wasn't for, and deciding to have and raise her kids wasn't putting herself first. Bullshit, that's her problem , only person she thinks about when making decisions is herself. She married someone she didn't really love, cause she didn't want to be alone. She had kids so she could look like a real family. She chose to hang on to her love for someone else instead of opening completely up for her husband. Sadly they are women like this out there ,sadder is they will most likely die alone even if surrounded by people. Because they honestly have lived a selfish life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Troy may have been a dick but she was most definitely a cunt.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Horrible. Just horrible. Story tags are consequences, divorce, and regret. Other than divorce, the FMC had neither of the other two, and is a wholly selfish person to whom no justice or consequences come. What a completely unlikeable story. It's obvious why this is the lowest rated of the conversation stories by more than a full point. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a decent story until the accident... & Troy started to question himself & apologize to his ex. WHY?!?! What did he do that's so wrong? Feel battered for being lied to by Penny that he wasn't her true love throughout their marriage? That she had an affair with her 1st love & served Troy with divorce? Instead of him apologizing to her, perhaps he should've thrown her out of the hospital room. Marrying him under false pretenses & having children with him, she's a 1st class fucking bitch! 2 stars for this story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't understand what the problem is. The wife's ex left her, so she married her husband, even though she didn't love him as her ex, then had two children with him, and the ex-boyfriend returns. She winds up having a months long affair with the ex until she divorces her current husband. Instead of telling the boyfriend that she's moved on and now married, she almost destroys her husband with the knowledge and divorce.

Hubby has a severe accident, almost loses his life, then when he's recuperating, HE apologizes to HER for his treatment of her since learning of the other guy. So what's the clamor about?

I'm being sarcastic with that question. But the kids: where are they living? Husband's a wimp for apologizing, she's a cunt for using him until boyfriend returns. 2** gsr

schulz777schulz7774 months ago

I love that husband apologized to the woman that cheated on him. MeToo and Woke win again, isn't it great?? And I love how ppl who are selfish and hurt other people always use as an excuse "Life isn't fair" crappp

2starrs

SNPHLoverSNPHLover3 months ago
Good start but terrible ending

If I could give negative stars I would. Apologising to the person who cheated and took your kids! Wow, this author has no concept of how people would react, even when applied to fiction, it has to be somewhat believable.

slowhand21slowhand213 months ago

Fuck her and fuck Tomas!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was crap. May the selfish, self-serving bitch rot in hell.

dawg997dawg9973 months ago

She is a self-centered, narcissistic see-you-next-Tuesday.

And that is the best one could say about her.

Unfortunately, there are many women out there who have done this to good, if imperfect, men.

I've seen it with my own eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a load of crap! Where is the justice

jocko_smithjocko_smith3 months ago

Wow, it appears you don't know anyone like the ethical people I do. They don't apologize to narcissists who wrong them. Wife was a cheating scum, and an idiot who not only cheated, she cheated with someone who treated her like crap. As a dog returns to it's vomit, she went back to Tomas.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a load of CRAP she is a self center BITCH. f

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

She doesn’t understand commitment. If she was focused on her family, she would never have even entertained thought of being with the man that left her. She was in love with the memory of what they had. She was selfish.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nah, the emotional RAAC absolutely ruined this. Giving it 2 stars cuz the 1's get wiped off.

It occurs to me that a great, though never gonna happen, change to "family law" is if a spouse (though well over half are women) files for irreconcilable differences they can either give up the kids or give up the child support. It's too easy for a bored woman to walk away with cash and prizes. And if said spouse remarries, either legally or "common law" that ends the support. I may be an outlier but I'm sure I'm not alone saying that if I found myself in Troy's place, particularly with children that young, I'm on a plane to a non-extradition country as quickly as I could quietly do so. Cuck the cuckolder. You want her, you take her and all her baggage, package deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Consequences? What consequences? I don't think real life is like this. The husband get to see the kids maybe, but not the ex.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

The "only decision that put her first" was to nuke her family... I mean, I guess??? Look, it's certainly different than the usual LW fare, but unfortunately in this case, different doesn't mean better.

CamdudeCamdudeabout 1 month ago

This woman pulled a fraud on a good man.If she was unable to "clear the decks"before she swore to forsake all others,she should never have married him.But this is a lesson for you single guys, you can never be sure of a womans loyalty.She will be loyal only as long as it is in her interest to do so.

pummel187pummel18719 days ago

What a dirtball pig of a wife she was.... just fucking YUCK 🤮. lol

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

It was right that the husband or ex-husband apologizes to the kids but f*** no apologize until the scumbag ex-wife for anything.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove13 days ago

“ Wow, I didn't want to hurt you by telling you that you were my second choice. I saw nothing good coming from that." I squirmed on the tabletop; I'd been there long enough to become uncomfortable. "I didn't tell you that Tomas was back because I didn't think that all by itself, it mattered. But then, we got more involved; it started to matter because I wanted to keep seeing him. Somewhere in my heart, I wanted this. I'm sorry, Troy. You deserve so much better in a wife than me."

.

Now that is a meaningLESS rationalization if ever there was one!

.

“ Do I regret leaving Troy and marrying Tomas when he came back? No. In all my life, it was the only decision I ever made which put me first.”

.

I guess deciding to get reinvolved with Tomas and then carrying a nine month affair with him does not count as “doing something for me”?

.

I feel sorry for Tomas…

Bham487Bham4875 days ago

I think I already commented on this the first time I read but it deserves it. What a selfish bitch. One of the most unlikeable characters I have read on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES