Conversations with Amy (All)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While that was running, I started doing searches for anything to do with us, Tracy, even our zip code. I was pleased that aside from Dave's masturbation, Amy's flashing, them making love on the deck, and a bunch of Bren and I in and around the pool, they had very little of anything incriminating. They did have hours of video of Amy, walking, sunbathing, in my pool, even our recent water fight. Someone was sure fixated on Aim.

I did a port scan and found several cams, in addition to the one's in the backyard. Most of their house was wired, sound and picture. I found their archives and saw Cyd's action and even Joanie watching from another room. Cyd certainly was sexy, man she and Trac . . whoa, that's going a little far, one thing at a time.

I prepared a sampling of what I found and cut a CD of it for Tracy, and Aim. The rest of the day was spent feeding the CDR tower.

My opinion of Joanie got lower and lower. Her exploits involved animals, turning people into slavish caricatures, and control. A serious sadist. If the participants were willing, all well and good, but she was really into blackmail, and it seems to have gotten worse as time goes on. The crazy bitch even maintains a diary of her activities, and did she have some crappy things to say about Dave upsetting her plans. Good.

I read her plans for Tracy, she has gotten her street address, but the only thing protecting Tracy is the fact that she has so many irons in the fire. I think I'll have Tracy cool it since I have access to everything now.

When Bren came home I had her run over to Amy's to give them the CD. She stayed over while I spent the evening plotting how to do this. Tracy offered to come by and keep me company, but I declined, perhaps foolishly. I placed a call to Cyd to bounce some ideas, but she wasn't answering.

I set one flag to tell me if anyone tried to access the admin functions, and then I curled up with a good book.

Wednesday

We held a council meeting over the phone to plan our strategy. Cyd declined to participate because of legal concerns, but she did decide to make herself available for technical assistance. We decided to implement our plans this evening and start making their life miserable.

Setting everything up was a snap. I kept an eye on their activities on the website and in their home. Fucking cams were everywhere! It did look like two separate houses, one upstairs and one down. Upstairs they were Ozzie and Harriet, downstairs they were the Osborne's.

Bren and I took step one and I wondered how quickly they would notice.

Running a feed to my big screen, we played chess while keeping an ear out for any activity.

We hear there phone ring and Joan answers it. "Hello." "Would you please repeat that?" "No I think you have the wrong number." I don't care how you got this number; this is a residence, not a business."

She hangs up looking puzzled. John looks at her. "What was that?"

"A wrong number, someone complaining about a web site."

John cocked an eyebrow and Joanie nodded slowly, over the heads of their kids. John went downstairs, to the room Cyd had been in.

I switched views and watched John attempt to enter his account. He got in, but the usual admin functions were missing. Then he looked at tech support screen, and instead of an e-mail address, it had his home phone. I smiled at Brenda. "I wonder how that happened."

Upstairs the phone rang again!

Bren and I went to bed knowing sleep was on our agenda, but wished Joanie and John an interesting night.

Thursday

I woke up to a wonderful sensation; Bren was licking my cock. This is the only way to wake-up. Looking down, and an even better surprise, Tracy!

Fuck who it was, she has a delightful technique. Her teeth catching the edge of the tip an she pushed her tongue firmly on the tip the push me past her teeth, while her hand squeezes the base. I groan and I can feel her smile. Bren was in the doorway, "I guess he woke up."

Trace took her mouth off and stroked me firmly with her hand. "Yea and it took him long enough. I though he was going to cum in his sleep." She took me deep in her mouth.

Bren came into view, then leaned down and kissed me. "Tracy decided to come over here and eat breakfast."

Tracy sped-up her up and down hand movements and seconds later I exploded. By the time she lifted her head, I felt drained, but that was only the beginning. Bren came down and kissed Trace, they were sharing my cum! There is a name for that, a snowball, but that doesn't do the eroticism of the act justice.

Then they had the nerve to kick me out of bed to get a shower while they took over the bed. By the time I got out, two very sexy women were cuddled, obviously some quality lovemaking. "So how was breakfast?"

Tracy looked at me, "That reminds me, I am starving."

Bren laughs and asks me to cook a big breakfast while they share the shower. How can I refuse!

They came downstairs arm-in-arm. I served breakfast and joined them. "Actual, Hottie, I came over to discuss an unreal proposition your wife made me the other night."

"Is she propositioning strange women again?" I turn to Bren, "I thought we talked about that."

Trace cracked up, Bren smiled. Trace continued, "Baby doesn't have to proposition me about sex. She can have me anytime and anywhere she wants me."

"I wouldn't say that, she might surprise you!"

Trace smiled, "She already has." Brenda blushed at that comment. "No, silly, the incredible living arrangement offer she made out of the blue." Now she looked a little nervous.

"So when are you moving in?"

She looked shocked. "I can't believe this? I could be a criminal, a sexual deviant, a druggie, how can you invite me into your home. People like you don't really exist."

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"Hell no!"

"Do you abuse drugs?"

"Robbie, I'm a pharmacist, I know better."

"You aren't one yet, so let's make that a requirement. Your cute little ass stays in school and you graduate!"

She still looked stunned. "As for being a sexual deviant, we already know you are, so what's the problem?"

She snickered and then got serious. "What do you want from me? Maid service, cook, laundry, sex slave? What are the strings?"

"No strings, no demands. You're family and we aren't doing this to take advantage of you. We love you, Amy loves you, Dave wants you, and their kids think you are great. Move in whenever you want, you and Baby here can plan it out."

"What if I want to be some of those things once in a while?"

"You can do or be whatever you want, just do it because you want it, not because of any obligation you think you owe us."

She sat there staring at her plate. We let her mull it over. When she looked up there were tears in her eyes. Bren slid over and hugged her as she started crying.

Even a lummox like me can recognize tears of happiness, but I still hate seeing her cry, or anyone cry.

Amy took that moment to walk in, much earlier than normal. As you would expect, she joined in the cry-fest even though she had no idea what was going on. A bunch of kisses later, they finally calmed down.

Aim asked why the waterworks. Tracy told her, which started off another round of crying, screaming, and kissing. I stood up and they looked at me. "I'm going into the office before I start regretting that decision." They laughed and went right back into crying and whatnot.

Almost an hour later, Trace and Aim came in, arm in arm. When they started in with the thank you's I told them to knock it off. So Trace got in my lap and kissed me, her face still streaked with tears, I hugged her close while Amy acting like mother-hen clucked over us.

"Aim, call Dave and have him ready for step 2."

"Do they know?"

"Oh they know something’s wrong, but they think it's a system problem. They did unplug their phone last night, so I guess they got some more calls."

Tracy asked what I did.

"I just reset the page people go to for a problem, and I swapped their system e-mail address with their home phone."

"Subtle, very subtle. Why not just drop the bomb and fuck 'em."

"Tempting, but if we scare them, they might bail-with copies of stuff they can blackmail people for years. We want to shut them down.

Aim got off the phone. "He got another e-mail from the bitch and replied setting up an appointment after work. The kids and I need to be out, so can we come here?"

"Of course, bring your suits and we'll have a nice evening swimming and burn some chicken. Trace, why don't you come too."

"OK, and can I start moving some stuff?"

"That's up to you, whenever you want to. I can help when you need it."

"We can help to."

"No." I said firmly. "Not until out neighbors are dealt with. I don't want her to get any ideas until it's all over."

Aim frowned. "Party-pooper."

"I gotta be dreaming, this stuff just doesn't happen."

Grinning at Aim, I pinch Tracy's butt, who shrieks, launching her self straight up, and stands there rubbing that fine ass.

"Oh you are going to pay for that." She glares daggers at me. "You too, Sexy." She directs at Amy who is holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

Dave was set for step 2, I decided to initiate step 3. I shut down the main server for a few and added a couple of scripts to their messaging server. Bringing the system back on-line, now every mail message that came in was forwarded to everyone with a mail account. Since that included some very personal traffic, pictures, stories, contacts, it was going to be a lot of fun watching. Oh yes, one small change, adding John and Joanie's work e-mails to the list. I wonder how much traffic they can handle at work. One last change; add their work e-mails to the help/support page so people can voice their displeasure.

Briefly watching the e-mail traffic, it was averaging only 25 messages a minute coming in, but that was pretty early in the day. I bet traffic gets much heavier later.

Snickering to myself, I decide to join Amy who was sunbathing on the deck. "You know the eye in the sky is watching you play with yourself?"

"Awww I was hoping it was you watching."

"I was busy arranging more mischief. This will give them a clue that something is wrong with their site, a real clue." I told her what I did and she started laughing again. I sat down next to her and we chatted about everything but Joanie and John. For a while it was like none of this ever happened.

"Can they see this video later?"

"No, I changed the parameters so the system can see but fails to record anything from the outside cams. The ones in the house are set to record, in case something interesting happens."

"How many cameras do they have running?"

"Too many. They have one each in their living room, bedroom, kids' rooms, and the guest bathroom in the upstairs. In the basement each room is wired except for a small storeroom. Normally the cams aren't set to record, just monitor. Although I have come across some interesting files here they did set the cam to record. Syl was in the guest bathroom, and John came in and for all practical purposes raped her."

"Why this interest in Sylvia?"

"Don't get me wrong, Syl was into things before John and Joanie moved in, but she didn't get real bad about it until early last year. I think they started blackmailing her and really turned her loose. Joanie has a dairy-like file on each blackmail victim, although she calls them by less polite names."

"How does she refer to Dave?"

"^re you sure you want to know?"

"I already know what she planned for him, how much worse can it get?"

"She refers to him as 'John's cock-toy. In fact, I almost missed it because she doesn't refer to him by name. But the timing of the file and the entry describing her conversation in your backyard told me that's who it was."

"What a bitch!! And what makes me madder is I liked her. I thought she was so great!"

"I know baby, she really had the wool over all our eyes. What kills me is all the crap going on in our own neighborhood, and we didn't see but a tiny part of it."

"Hey, I am not baby, I am Sexy!"

Laughing, "Don't I know it! That was an endearment, Sexy, not a case of confusing your identity."

She slid over to one side and invited me to join her on the lounger. I declined and invited her into the house. "I would hate to give Andy a heart attack if he wandered by. I think it's time to add some taller trees to block off the street better. I hate fences, but a nice privacy fence might look pretty good right now, about 7 feet?"

Amy got up; anyone looking couldn't help seeing the admiration in my eyes for young and sexy Amy. Her bathing suit was smaller than she used to wear, and it showed off her body so nicely. Knowing I was watching, she stretched her arms high and twister her torso around to give me a nice view of her chest. I whistled in appreciation. The suntan oil gave her skin such a smooth and shiny look. My cock stirred at remembering exactly how she felt in my arms. We walked back in and she headed upstairs to my bedroom. I was surprised, but not entirely. She was now family and entitled to go anywhere she wanted. I locked the front and back doors and followed her up.

She had pulled the comforter and top sheet off the bed and was stretching like a cat. Against the white sheet, her tan looked even darker. She rolled over and stuck her ass in the air, stretching her back more like a feline than any woman had a right to be. When she looked at me, she licked her lips and smiled one of the sexiest smiles, it was pure sex, and it said, 'Come hither and fuck the hell out of me!"

In some ways I could understand wanting to capture a picture of a moment for posterity. Seeing Aim, in her small bikini, lying against a white sheet, with that sexy smile is a true work of art, but the picture wouldn't capture her smooth motion, almost a sensual dance. The way her legs moved, lifting her perfect ass in the air. A static image would lose so much. Even a film would miss the spicy scent, a combination of Bren's perfume, sun tan lotion, and Amy's arousal had to be experienced to be believed.

Joanie and John were forgotten as I knelt on the edge of the bed and take Aim's feet in my hands. Her skin was still warm from the sun. Pulling her feet slowly, her knees slide down and that magnificent ass slowly descends down to the bed. The cheeks of her ass actually dimpled as she tightened them up.

Running my hands up her legs, Aim purred, a sound that seemed to run right up my spine as a thrill. Reaching her ass, I untie the strings one each side of her bottoms, unfold the material, exposing her ass, and pull the suit bottoms up and off. The pressure on her pussy caused her to raise her ass with a hiss of pleasure.

Straddling her, I untie her top and pull it out from under her, knowing how that would rub across her nipples. Smiling to myself, I get up and walk to the head of the bed. With intentional slowness, I loop the ties from her bottoms around her wrist. She doesn't say a word, but her eyes were impossibly huge. I tie the other strings to the post. If she really wanted to, a quick twist would release her arm, but she didn't try. I did her other wrist, and she pulled testing to limited range of motion.

"Don't pull too much or you might ruin your suit."

She relaxed her arms, but tensed again when I started rubbing her back, ass, and legs. A sensual massage, the sun tan lotion working to help, and soon she was purring again. Every time my hands reached the top of her thighs, she would open her legs, and then give a disappointed sigh as I move away. Her scent and the slowly spreading wet spot told me how excited she was getting.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already. You are driving me nuts."

I kiss the small of her back, and start nibbling at the top of her ass. Helping her up to her knees, her legs stayed partly spread, which opened her pussy to me so sweetly. I kiss her ass cheeks and she pulls at her restrains, trying to get enough purchase to push back at me. Touching her pussy and slipping two fingers in quickly caused her to gasp. I slowly fingered her wet pussy, in moments she was wriggling trying to get herself off.

"You know what I want."

"Not that again. You and Dave really have a thing for my poor ass."

"There is nothing poor about this ass." I gave it a little smack, which made her jerk to the limits of her restraints.

Looking at her bound wrists, she said, "You know I'm not to sure about this."

"So free yourself if you want."

"Not yet, but I might."

"Well until you make up your mind." On that note I pushed her cheeks apart and started my tongue down her ass, ending at her tight little closed flower. Rimming slowly brought a wonderful groan from Aim.

"That feels so good, but it seems so dirty. Don't stop!"

Smiling with your tongue sticking out is tough, but listening to Aim and I couldn't help it. I kept up my assault on her ass until I could tell she was getting close to cumming. She gets so wild the closer she gets!

Amy kept pushing back as hard as she could, but I kept just teasing her with my tongue. Her arousal filled the air like perfume and the soft silkiness had me fully excited in seconds. As she came close to an orgasm I removed my fingers and stopped touching her, letting her calm down a bit.

"Why did you stop?"

"Just making sure, Aim, things might be a bit sore."

"Oh it fucking hurt, but right now it would hurt more if you didn't.

Going to the nightstand to get some lube, I looked down at her. Her back partially arched, her slim, but strong, arms pulled up, her bathing suit stretching to it's limit. I smiled at that, but I'm sure we could deal with that challenge.

Placing some of the lube on my cock didn't affect it any, even though it was cold. Squirting a small amount right on her little bud made her scream at me. The cold made her jump and shiver, but as my finger penetrated her, she calmed down quickly.

Lining up my cock, I pressed it into her bud, which opened reluctantly, but as the head entered, Aim's head came up again, hissing painfully.

I stayed here, not moving while she adjusted. She did so slowly, but the pressure on my tip was like a satin glove, firm, yet soft.

She put her head down after several long minutes, and I push deeper. She was unbelievably tight. I remember making love with a virgin; they had nothing on Aim's ass! Her muscles felt like they were fighting me, but at the same time she was trying to push back against me.

Slowly I went deeper and deeper until I felt my hips come together with her ass. I was in!

"Fuck, you are huge. Please wait a few."

"Alright, but only because you said please."

As she laid there I once again marveled at how she looked. Her muscles sculptured her legs and ass, her tiny waist. I looked at us in the dresser mirror and I caught her looking at me. She smiled that sexy grin and wriggled her ass a little. Taking that as a signal, I started slowly pulling out. She groaned a long low groan right up to the point I stopped with just the head inside her. It felt like she was trying to push me out, so I pushed back in nice and slow. She let out a throaty "Oooooooooohhh!" which turned back into a groan when I changed direction again.

That's exactly what it was like; a groan followed by an 'Ohhhhhh' one right after another. Aim clenched the ties, tugging them hard. I guess she would never need that suit again.

She started cumming, and her ass seemed to get even tighter, if that was even possible. She fell down flat taking me with her, for a sec I thought she would tear it out by the roots. As it was, I couldn't stay in her at that angle and I popped out, still hard as a rock. A few strokes along the crack of her tight ass was all it took for me to cum all over her lower back.