Conversion Therapy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We got a few knowing looks from that. Once the waitress brought our dinners, she was in a state and I told Jaxson I thought she'd be fucking or masturbating pretty soon. Anyway, we ate and talked through the meal. When the waitress came back, she was disheveled and looked like she was fucked." They giggled over that. "When she brought the charge card receipt, she had written her name and number on our part and, 'I like to play. Call me.'

"Then we went for a walk, made out, and talked some more. After a bit we called a taxi and went to Jaxson's house. While he paid the driver, I stripped out of my dress. He was so surprised to find me naked on the sidewalk, I thought he'd cum right there. Instead, he picked me up and carried me into the house. I couldn't believe it. He had candles and flowers and music prepared.

"He lay me on the bed and lit the candles and started the stereo. Then he laid down beside me, took me in his arms and began to kiss me. After a minute, he asked if I was sure I was ready. I assured him I was more than ready. He asked how I'd like to do it. I told him maybe a normal way first.

"He took that to mean the missionary position, but it mattered little because when his cock penetrated me, I heard the angels singing. It felt so wonderful. I was in heaven I was sure. His cock rubbing over my G-spot, striking my cervix and generally feeling so filled, so complete. I came right away."

I had gotten so into the story I had not noticed the two of them on the verge again. When they came together it got me off just watching, especially when Sheba began to squirt.

I waited until I had come down and I was sure they did, I then said, "We did it that way, then with me on top sitting on him although after sort of riding him a while, I leaned forward so he could suck my breasts and then so my breasts would caress his chest as I rode up and down. We began to kiss and we both came. It was so beautiful, unhurried and loving.

"Later we did it doggie style and fell asleep entwined. I woke up for some reason to find him hard as a rock but asleep. He was on his side, so I got in position for spooning and gradually worked him in. I fell asleep after cumming. Later I woke, and we were fucking again in the spoon position until we both had cum.

"We then slept until we woke about 4. He took me to the patio and fucked me from behind again with me leaning on the patio table. We laid down on the chase and slept until it was sun up. Then we got in the pool and did it again.

"Both of us had to be at school so we went. I did my modeling which went fine, but the girls noticed something. They were all sort of quietly talking during the class, both classes. After the first, one or two said, 'Layla, you look well fucked. Are you keeping secrets?'

I said, "I'll never tell."

"Before the next class started, one of the girls came in and said, 'I hear you had a good night last night.' I just smiled and she stepped back looked at me all over and said, 'Yep! You sure did. You even smell like it.'

"I was surprised by that. I had been in the pool and then showered. How did I still smell of sex?"

"It's not easy to get rid of and you are still in a heightened state," said Sheba. "and so am I. How many times have we cum. I'm all ready again."

"Final part, at lunch time he fucked me on his desk in his office."

Suddenly they were both all in a flurry of hands and before long they had had their fifth or sixth orgasm. Once they had come down from that one, Sheba asked, "So how many times did you cum on Saturday?"

"I have no idea. I imagine it was at least 50 or 60 but it could have been 100. It seemed every time I turned around I was cumming. But, there was nothing like last night. Having intercourse was simply the most magnificent thing ever. How or why I waited I don't know."

Grindle said, "You're fortunate, Layla, that you had it with someone that truly loves you and doesn't wish to dominate you. I never did with Harry and I'm glad. It would have been wrong."

Sheba chimed in. "When it is good, it is good and right. If it isn't, don't have it. By the way, I want to see your photos."

I got them out and we began looking at them. Some were perfectly horrible. Too dark or too bright to tell much of anything, however, some were quite good. Sheba kept out several she thought were good with me mostly naked or partially undressed. After examining them carefully, she said, "You have talent. The photography sort of sucks but you can learn that. What is good is your posing. You're a natural. Would you like to do some commercial modeling?"

"I would very much so."

"OK, I'll have a friend call you."

"It sounds like you had a great time, Layla. And, Grindle, I hope you can find someone soon."

I said, "Why Sheba, what about you?"

"I have Elizabeth and a few other ladies. I don't need another man."

"I do have a question you may can answer for me, Sheba."

"OK, shoot."

"I think we are out of positions. Are there other sex positions we can do?"

"Oh, my dear, there are quite a few. Give me a minute."

She disappeared into her library and returned a few minutes later. "I found it. This book is an ancient book written in India called the Kama Sutra. They were quite into the art of making love and what is called tantric sex. This book mostly illustrates positions for lovers and a few other things. Once you all have been together a while, I'll be glad to share tantric sexual practices with you."

I began to look through the book and was sufficiently embarrassed by the drawings of a naked man and woman in all sorts of positions. Grindle came and looked over my shoulder. After a few more minutes of browsing, she said to Sheba, "I guess we know what they'll be doing this weekend."

THE END

12