All Comments on 'Converting The Feminist Ch. 02'

by PrincessValky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Really loving it. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol

I think this belongs in either Horror or Non Erotic. There’s a breathtaking absence of realism. I was literally shocked to note that you’re still focused on the feminist angle, she’s worried and disgusted with herself about submitting to his demands rather than the intense pain he’s putting her through? That’s ridiculous, the previous day she was a virgin since then she’s had vanilla sex Then bound, suspended and stimulated to repeated forced orgasms causing intense pain and abandoned unsupervised. No, when you feel that your life and sanity is at risk you do whatever you have to survive until you can escape.

Your bio claims that you’re a Sub, if you are then I don’t understand how you managed to write this story? It’s virtually impossible to be a Sub and not learn the difference between a good (sane!) dominant and a sociopathic wannabe Dom with a god complex. You MUST be familiar with the concept of Safe, Sane and Consensual?? Haven’t seen ANY of that in either chapter.

“That thing I ignored was that Blake did care for me. Even now, he was going out of his way to be patient with me like he'd always been.“

Sure, that’s why he had her in an excruciatingly painful unsupervised suspension for around 20 hours, no food, water or toilet break then add on his comment about her not being broken yet. Um, no not it’s not that kind of patience, it comes across as more of a “Ugh...if I break my new toy completely I’ll have to replace it with a new one and start again”. It’s almost as if he’s about a heartbeat from putting her into a pit with a bottle of body lotion. I’m stuck between being horrified and hysterical giggles.

I get it, kink is literally freaking awesome, genuine consensual submission is like a breath of fresh air, the strain of every day life just fades away giving you focus and utter freedom. There’s no need to push the agenda, because D/s and BDSM isn’t for everyone, I sometimes feel sorry with those who have rigid ideals and a restrictive morality. I’m not an advocate of feminism I prefer the ultimate goal of genuine equality not the positive discrimination that has latched on to the feminist bandwagon.

Both characters in your story are incredibly flawed, narrow minded, judgemental, opinionated and selfish.

I applaud you for submitting your ideas and fantasies to Lit, I haven’t because I’ve no idea how to keep this separate from the rest of my life, not tech savvy is an understatement. So if you enjoy writing please don’t give up on it.

Tess (UK)

PrincessValkyPrincessValkyover 3 years agoAuthor

@tess I'm not sure you'll read this but I hope you do. I want to start off by saying you're probably my favorite person who's read my work thus far. While I dont necessarily agree with each point you presented, I respect you had the courage to give an honest review instead of fluffy praise that amounts to nothing but ego stroking. I wrote this whole story based on a kink fantasy with a lack of realistic consideration and that will most likely end up being the down fall of this 9 chapter series. I wish I could sit down and chat with you about my writing because of how much I appreciate the honest criticism.

As for defending the sane safe and consensual aspect of your review this is a non consent story and Blake isn't meant to be sane. Brittany i tried to set up as a deluded woman with no concept of what real care is. Maybe I failed, maybe I didn't. So, thank you again for giving an honest review of what you think. I just ask next time you dont confuse a piece of fictional writing to be my beliefs or practices when it comes to real life bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

What kind of a monster is he to leave her hanging like that for so long, she would be crippled in real life!!! These kinds of stories are more believable when they are more realistic, there should have been long term physical recuperation that would make him realize how extreme and excessive his methods are. Drowning the girl in orgasms, I can understand, but physically hurting her - no way. A person who physically tortures his wife is a monster and needs to be put down. PLEASE do not let her succumb to his abuse, she needs to cut his dick and balls off, literally. It is absurd that she would just give in like some weakling, she needs to be either pretending to submit in order to avoid his "punishments" (although the whole idea of punishment between two grown ups is absurd and both of them should realize it - he should realize that it makes him a monster and puts him in the wrong, and she should realize that he has no moral ground to stand on whatsover and doesn't deserve her respect nor having a family at all) and at the same time she needs to be plotting her escape and revenge, or she needs to fight to the end just based on principle, a loving husband would not beat and humiliate his wife, so these "glimpses" are a load of bullshit and she should not give in to him, there is no love whatsoever here. I only like non-con when the victim gets the upper hand in the end and the bad guy gets to suffer or at least seriously grovel for a long time, not when she gets broken and becomes submissive, especially if it's brought about by abuse... I hope this story will end with the former and not the latter resolution. I HATE him and hope he meets an inglorious end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lol - a Reply

Okay, so I get that you have issues with the piece. But let's take a quick second and break down why you hate this piece:

1. "There’s a breathtaking absence of realism."

So, what I'm hearing is that desire a sense of realism in the story, such as say when you mentioned: "Sure, that’s why he had her in an excruciatingly painful unsupervised suspension for around 20 hours, no food, water or toilet break then add on his comment about her not being broken yet."

Allow me to ask you, do you desire to see a girl do her business all over herself? Or see any of the harsh, gory violence of hardcore BDSM? I certainly don't think most people desire to invest in a story with scat, pee, or even worse extreme shows of blood or violence.

Which brings me back to the original statement of this story lacking realism. If you were looking for some sort of realistic, non-wish fulfillment kind of story, then why did you even bother reading on? Don't expect bondage fiction, and a fantasy at that, to just touch on the gritty disgusting parts of bondage; this is fictitious erotica not some sort hardcore, realistic torture porn that you seem to be so keen on pressing.

2. Physical attacks on an author and their experience as a sub:

"Your bio claims that you’re a Sub, if you are then I don’t understand how you managed to write this story? It’s virtually impossible to be a Sub and not learn the difference between a good (sane!) dominant and a sociopathic wannabe Dom with a god complex. You MUST be familiar with the concept of Safe, Sane and Consensual?? Haven’t seen ANY of that in either chapter."

Have we all been reading the same story? This is a NON-consensual story. Where, in any of this story, did it say it was consensual? This is a story of one man breaking a woman's ideals. Look at the tags, and try say that again. I can even get you a screenshot. Next, why in the world are you attacking this person for their inability to tell between a Dom and a wannabe Dom? Of course they know, because this a NON-CON story. As a sub, they realize and do know that rules, and are giving an example of person who does not, and even if they did, they ignore the rules. They aren't going to write a sensible human being at the reins, because he isn't one. He's an unhinged person doing sadistic bondage things to make his captive submissive to him. There is no safe, sane, or consensual here, and if that's what you're looking for, there's a whole section for that, so don't bring that here.

"I get it, kink is literally freaking awesome, genuine consensual submission is like a breath of fresh air, the strain of every day life just fades away giving you focus and utter freedom."

How did you misunderstand the intentions of this story so far? There is nothing consensual here. None. So stop with that, and realize it has no place here. And attacking the artist as a person and their experiences? There's a limit to rudeness.

3. Characters:

"Both characters in your story are incredibly flawed, narrow minded, judgmental, opinionated and selfish."

You know what? They are opinionated and selfish. Because guess what? One of them is a hardcore feminist, and the other a sociopathic man hellbent of turning her into a submissive housewife. That's the point, and isn't a drawback of the story. What else are they? Narrow minded? Of course Blake is! Have you seen the stuff he does? You're missing the whole point of this and clearly don't know how to properly tell the difference between consensual and non consensual bondage and the interpersonal relationships and people that populate those genres; they are not the same, so don't think they are.

People in non-con are selfish, broken and doing horrible things, but only the things readers want to see, which is why our heroine can go through all this crap and still care about her ideals, why she isn't broken, and why she can do all this without worrying about the needlessly disgusting parts of realistic bondage.

So good on you for misunderstanding this person's story and bringing all sorts of personal attacks on them, and be satisfied that you definitely made them feel horrible for your critical lack of attention. I'm glad you like erotica and bondage stories, but you clearly don't know what makes non-con or forced bondage fiction what it is, and that is wish-fulfillment at the cost of disgusting realism. If you can't accept that, the door's over there.

So, with all of your reasons debunked,

Good day to you.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
TESS is right

TESS is right, but just ‘cause that’s true doesn’t mean that the story is bad. It’s just... wrong. From a few perspectives. Skipping the fact that the events of the story, which as noted by others, in reality would be overly brutal, we have to allow you, the author, to write whatever you feel.

But the writing context is wrong. I know what your bio reads but something here is clearly off kilter. This story seems more appropriate for the musing of a young, almost adolescent age, male incel. Not an experienced mid-twenties woman, nerdy gamer or not.

The focus of the story is too masculine through the entire context. The constant need to drive home the anti-feminist agenda is unnecessary, let’s be honest, it’s already in the title. Since you already told us what to expect, quit reminding us every other paragraph with those exact words, use something else. Only a male would need to continue to mansplain this over and over. And the concept that “if only I could claim a woman, beat her into submission, and force her to meet my expectations of all that is right and wrong, I’m sure she would come to see how much I love her and that she too, deep down inside, would discover how much she loves me” is torn right from the first page of the incel bible.

Next is the psychological profile of the girl. It is the blueprint for nearly every adolescent boy’s first submissive fantasy girl. Add in blue hair, a sailor girl outfit, and some Japanese anime facial features and you might get all of them. That aside, no mid-twenties woman would write the inner monologue of this girl from that awkward male focused and male reasoning perspective. Its so far off track that I lose the story and struggle to maintain any connection to the character.

As for Blake, he is exactly what I’d expect an adolescent incel to create as the character he hopes to become when he grows up. And from that perspective Blake is at least a reasonable and viable character in the story. Despite the fact that his profile is highly psychotic and devoid of all emotion, it still works, because those traits add to my ability to accept and understand that Blake is an incel living his dreams.

The story is the story and it’s okay. But as for this being a story about a woman discovering that surrendering to her husband in all things doesn’t have to be a bad thing, is not new. Ask Mr. Shakespeare. Sadly, in this case, Blake is violently abusive versus taming. While she is just a child who wants her plushie versus the strong confident proud woman who was truly a shrew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Tess (UK)" leaves comments on so many non con stories complaining that they are not about a safe and sane BDSM relationship.... But the fact that some people enjoy reading about rape and sadism is the whole reason this category exists. I'm into the story and I like the feminist angle.

teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I'm not too thrilled with the story.

I'm a dom in the lifestyle and so I like to rely the most with the dominant protagonist in every power exchange story.

In this, there isn't too much for me to rely on.

"Blake" isn't the kind of person I want to identify with. TBH if I had somebody like him in my peergroup uttering his beliefs - he wouldn't be in my peergroup for much longer.

In fact he seems to be one of the guys I would throw out when on duty as the floormaster. So... there isn't probably too much in the story for me. I should cut my losses and leave the amateurs of this kind of stories to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrincessValky@PrincessValky
"This is how you do it: You sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It's that easy, and that hard." - Neil Gaiman Princesses and the idea of fantasy have captivated my mind since I was little. I always wanted to wear a little tiara on my he...