Convincing Daddy

Story Info
Amy wants to convince her father to buy her a bauble.
16.1k words
4.41
60k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers

A consensual adult incest fantasy by Eroscott

Chapter One

"I know what I'll do," Amy said to herself, out loud. It was past midnight and she was still pouting because of her father's refusal to buy her a simple little diamond pendant necklace. She was naked and ever so gently massaging her vulva. It helped her to think, or so she told herself.

"I'll offer to suck his cock. Hell! I'll even swallow his cum. Then he'll buy me that necklace.

Amy sighed. "Yeah right. Suck my daddy's cock. Like he'd be all over that, committing incest with his little girl." Oh sure," she told herself sarcastically.

Then Amy thought about her idea: sucking her father's cock. She knew there should be an "ewww!" factor but, honestly, there wasn't. She had sucked her share of cocks and she rather liked it. If she just thought of her father's cock as just a cock and not her father's cock, then, well, sure she could suck it...and swallow.

Amy had found that men were easy. Suck their cocks, swallow their cum and they would be willing to do almost anything for you. Why would her father be any different? Suck his cock and, voila, she could get him to buy her the bauble. She knew little girls shouldn't want to suck their father's cocks but, what the hell, it would just be loving her father in a different way, right? Giving him pleasure, something that he would really enjoy. Why should that be wrong? Anyway, that's how she was rationalizing it.

Of course, she wasn't a little girl, in age, that is. She was 20 years old and in her second year at River City University. She was petite, however. Five feet, two inches tall, 107 pounds of firm, sculpted muscle with curly blonde hair, dark blue eyes, decent sized boobs, a dimpled smile and an outgoing personality. She was an excellent gymnast and a first rate cheerleader. Unfortunately, her academic record wasn't all that great, which was a sticking point between her father and her.

And, of course, the fathers of little girls shouldn't want them to suck their cocks, Amy told herself as she giggled. She regularly surfed the internet for porn and even a couple of sites that published e-books. Plus she was on a, mostly, sex site called "Your Desires" that allowed people to post photos and gifs and short videos about all things sexual--consensual adult behavior only. Her user name was "naughtylittlegirl".

There, and at an e-book site, she had discovered how many people have incest fantasies and desires and that evidently there were many fathers who would love to have their little girls suck their cocks. And then there were the incest stories and postings devoted to mothers and sons, mothers and daughters, brothers and sisters, and sister with sister, among others.

Amy didn't have any brothers or sisters so she didn't have any sexual feeling or even pseudo-sexual feeling about that. Her mother, a go-to-church-every-Sunday bible-pounding prude, definitely didn't attract her sexually, although she was an attractive enough woman in her tight-ass sort of way. There were a couple of her girlfriends she would have liked to experiment with...if the right opportunity ever came up. But her father?

Well, he was a handsome man of 44 who kept himself strong and fit. He was an executive vice president of River City Savings and Loan, a desk job, so he had set up a home gym with free weights and pull-up and dip bars, among other things. He also liked to walk and hike and, a couple times a week, he did a series of all-out 100 yard sprints. Yes, her father was quite fit and quite an attractive older man, Amy thought. At six feet tall and sandy-blonde hair, with pale blue eyes and a ready smile, he was a gentle man, yet assertive. Further, he was a loving and affectionate father...except he wouldn't buy Amy the little trinket she wanted. If he hadn't been her father she most definitely would have wanted to have sex with him. So....?

Hmm? She was thinking, I just know if I could convince him to let me suck his cock then I could get him to buy me what I want... Well, within reason. He's not made of money after all.

Amy pondered it. The more she pondered it the more she rubbed her pussy--imagining his cock in her mouth, probably just like any of the many cocks she had sucked; imagining the scent of his cologne maybe mixed with the musk of his cock and balls, shaved of course; imagining his lean, muscular, tan body; imagining taking him in her mouth and sucking on his swollen cock-head and hard shaft and letting him ejaculate in her mouth and swallowing all of his cum, she didn't mind swallowing cum at all. And then she, herself, was coming, a nice, big, body-shuddering orgasm, a bit more than usual for just masturbating.

Hmm? Amy thought after her mind was stable again. Fantasizing about sucking my father's cock just gave me a great big ol' orgasm. I wonder if I could also convince Daddy to lick my pussy and give me one that way. She began masturbating again imagining her father's head between her thighs, his mouth and tongue working her pussy over just the way she liked it. Within minutes, Amy was experiencing another good orgasm.

Wow! She told herself, I don't think I'm going to have a problem about having sex with Daddy. The question is, however, can I convince him to have sex with me. Her father, like herself, was not a religious man although his wife, Amy's mother, was very religious. Amy knew, or was pretty damned sure that his mother and father weren't having sex anymore. She wondered why he was still with her. If they did divorce, Amy knew she would go with her father. The thought of living with her mother alone made her shudder with dread. Besides, living with her father alone would give her more opportunity to seduce him or, at least, try to seduce him. She knew that this diamond necklace wouldn't be the last thing she would have to try and convince him to buy for her.

But, down deep, Amy knew her father wouldn't divorce his wife. He was a committed and loyal man who, evidently, believed in his wedding vows, at least the "for better or worse" part. She wondered how he would feel about being faithful, sex-wise, to a wife who wasn't having sex with him...and to having an incestuous relationship with his daughter.... Well, not a full-on sexual relationship, just, you know, oral sex. No actual fucking. That shouldn't be too hard for him to swallow, should it? Amy laughed at her unintended pun.

No actual fucking? Hmm? Yeah, that would be kind of weird,wouldn't it? But why? Why would she think that sucking her father's cock or having him lick her pussy was, well, sort of okay, but having him fuck her pussy wouldn't be? Amy shook her head. Too much to think about right now. She'd think about that some other time.

She remembered her parents wedding vows from watching the film of their wedding several times. Her father's vows were: "I, George Mosley, take you, Anna Bishop, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, until death do us part." There was nothing in those vows that explicitly laid out sexual faithfulness. It was just implied.

Hmm? Amy was thinking again, and hoping that maybe, just maybe she could convince her father that having oral sex with her, even if it was only her giving him a blow job or two without him going down on her, would be good for him, that it wouldn't be against his wedding vows...at least not explicitly. She was still puzzling that out when she fell asleep.

Chapter Two

It was Saturday morning and George was in his home office going over some spread sheets for work. His wife was at her church helping to get ready for their bi-annual rummage sale. Amy was still in bed sleeping. George shook his head. Amy wanted him to buy her a diamond necklace and he'd turned her down and she'd been pouting about it last night.

George loved his daughter and wanted to give her many things. But just buying any bauble she saw wasn't the way. And she needed to get more serious about her studies at River City U. She wasn't stupid but she also wasn't as focused as she should be on the academic side of college. Yes she was a great gymnast and cheerleader but she wasn't studying to be a physical education teacher. She was studying psychology of all things. Okay, maybe he wasn't being fair. There were many good psychologists, some that actually did some good. But to be successful you had to be focused. And there it was. George felt his daughter just wasn't focused enough on her studies.

Having thought of his daughter as a gymnast, having watched her perform, having seen her working out, and especially having seen her in the tiny little bikinis she worn out at their swimming pool, brought other, unwanted, thoughts to George's mind. He mentally shoved them away. A good father did not think of his daughter that way. Yes, she was beautiful. And that wasn't just the father in him talking. Her face, her body, her grace, her, usually, smiling happy personality, all came together to make a really damned good looking young woman.

George sighed. If only his wife wasn't such a Puritan about sex: bedroom only, lights out, missionary position only, and only twice a month, if that. He sighed again and opened a new tab in his computer and typed in: "petite blonde porn." He knew what he was doing, but he tried to convince himself that it was about his wife, not his daughter. About early in their relationship before he realized just how sexually repressed his wife really was. Then, like his daughter, Anna was a beautiful petite blonde. Well, she was still a beautiful petite blonde and mature woman of 41. George thought the maturity made her even more beautiful.

Still, George was watching more porn with young petite blondes than mature ones. He liked seeing them getting fucked by big cocks. He, himself had a reasonably big cock, not huge by any means. It was 7-1/2 inches long and rather thick. Of the half-dozen or so women he'd had sex with before meeting Anna, none of them complained about his lack of size and a couple of them had told him to be careful in certain positions because he went too deep. George also like watching the girls in the porn videos getting fucked in all kinds of positions. He liked watching them sucking cocks--something his wife wouldn't do--and swallowing cum--something his wife saw as "dirty" and "yucky."

George now "clicked" on to one of his favorite porn videos. The young lady in the video looked very much like his daughter. There were several videos of her and in them she fucked and sucked with abandon, sometimes with two or three men, sometimes with another woman thrown in for the bi-sexual interest. Were there really women like that in the real world, not just the porn world? Could his daughter be that way?

Whoa! George thought. Careful now. He had to keep his daughter out of this. Of course, he always told himself that, but when he was masturbating, which he did a lot of, he always thought of his daughter no matter how much he tried not to.

Oh, fuck it, George told himself. Who are you trying to kid? You're a sick fuck and you know it. He got the video going then got up and quietly locked his office door. He undid his pants and pushed them and his boxers down to his knees before sitting back down and tucking his shirt up out of the way on his flat, muscular stomach. His cock knew what was happening and had already started getting hard. George watched the petite young blonde in the video sucking on a big cock.

"That's it Amy," he whispered to himself, "suck your daddy's cock." His cock got very hard very quickly and he stroked it slowly, trying to pace himself to the action in the video. George watched the porn actress sucking and getting fucked in several different positions until the ultimate shot. The porn actor pulled his cock out of the her pussy. He'd been fucking her from behind. She quickly spun around and grabbed hold of his cock and began sucking and stroking it.

Then the actor was crying out and grunting and the actress opened her mouth wide, still stroking the cock, and George watched as the actor's cock ejaculated stream-after-stream of his hot cum, getting most of it into the actresses mouth. Still holding on to the man's cock, the girls made a show of the cum in her mouth then swallowed it. She turned her attention back to the less than iron-hard cock and stroked it a couple of times, sucking up more semen that oozed out of it before sucking it deep into her mouth several times. Then she pulled her mouth slowly off the cock and turned to grin broadly at the camera: Fade to black.

George had come just as the girl's mouth began sucking the man's cock for the finale to the video. His cock didn't shoot strong streams of semen like so many porn actor's cock do. It shot out a little bit then oozed out the rest. But it felt just as good.

While watching the video, George had mentally transposed his daughter and himself as the fucker and the fuckee and his orgasm was, as usual when he did that, a really strong and satisfying one. He'd been careful, of course, to stifle himself, not wanting to make a noise that Amy might hear. That was one other thing about having sex with his wife, or rather, not having sex, she made little to no noise and didn't like him to either. But he did like to. When he was home alone and masturbating, he would grunt and groan and maybe even cried out a few words to enhance his pleasure. Hell, for all he knew, his wife never had an orgasm, but not for his lack of trying. However, no matter what he wanted to do to bring her pleasure, she would always rebuff him and he was left with, basically, masturbating in her vagina.

George grabbed some tissues from a box of them on his desk and cleaned himself up. Most of the cum, as usual, ended up on his lower abdomen. He looked at his shaved pubic area, balls included, and liked what he saw. His wife thought it was disgusting but, mostly, she didn't see it because they only made love--had sex--in the dark. George wondered if Amy was equally free of hair. He supposed she was and that thought made him want to see for himself, to spread her young thighs apart and cast his eyes upon her totally hairless vulva.

He sighed again and shook his head. George, he told himself, you really are a sick fuck.

Chapter Three

Amy woke up, yawned and stretched her lithe body to the fullest. She had the diamond necklace on her mind, as well as how to seduce her father. She knew her mother would be at her church so Amy got up and put on her skimpiest bikini, barely more than strands of thread. It was the height of summer in River City and the morning would be warm, perfect for going for a swim and, hopefully, letting her father see her with next to nothing on, also hopefully, to stir his libido.

As Amy padded across the family room carpet, she heard the distinctive click of her father's home office door being unlocked. She smiled to herself. Amy had figured out long ago that when her mother was gone and she, herself, was in the house, and her father was in his office, he would lock the door surreptitiously to watch porn and masturbate, she was sure. Why else would he lock the door?

George's office door opened onto the family room and came out just then. When he saw Amy, he gave a little start of surprise. "Oh, hi sweetie. I didn't realize you were up yet," he said.

Amy turned to face her father, feet apart, arms akimbo, a big grin on her face. "Hey, good morning, Daddy. How are you today?"

George, feeling guilty about his masturbation session, thinking about his daughter, blushed and Amy notice. "Uh, I'm fine, just fine. Going for a swim?" Dumb question he told himself, since she was wearing a bikini...if it could be called that. It barely covered up her nipples and vulva. Her beautiful, tanned, athletic body was all but naked in front of him.

Amy bit her lower lip sexily and nodded. "Yeah. Would you like to join me?"

"I would baby, but, uh, uh, I'm meeting an associate to go over some loan proposals that need to be approved by Monday," George lied to his daughter. He felt ashamed and embarrassed as though his daughter had caught him in the act of beating off. He wanted to get out of the house for a while.

Amy, still smiling walked up to her father. "Okay, darling. I'll see you later then." Amy put her arms around her father's neck and pulled him down for a big hug. She pressed her firm, well-shaped breasts against his chest and kissed him on the cheek. She felt his body tense up and was happy. Then she released him, turned away, and walked to the sliding patio doors, giving her father a very good look at her young athletic body: broad shoulders, narrow waist, womanly hips, and firm, rounded ass cheeks with just a string up through them.

George felt his daughter's hug, felt her breasts, felt his cock begin to respond. He would have loved to swim with his daughter, both of them naked. He would love to eat her pussy, her sitting on the edge of the pool and him still in the water. He would love to have had sex with her on a couple of towels on the pool deck. God yes, he would! Instead, he beat a hasty retreat to the garage and got in his car. He drove off not knowing just where he was going, maybe take a drive in the foothills, maybe find a neighborhood bar and have a couple of drinks.

Amy dove into the pools and swam a few lengths, laughing to herself. She was sure now that he'd been in his office jerking off. Wait a minute, she told herself. If he was looking at porn on his computer, I wonder if he cleared his browsing history? Amy was up out of the pool and dried off in seconds. She went back into the house and into her fathers office. His laptop was sitting, closed on his desk. Amy didn't know where her father had gone or when he would be back so she wanted to make this as quick as possible.

Her father never password locked his computer at home and Amy quickly had it up and running and then did a browser history search. Aha, she exclaimed when the web-site at the top of the list turned out to be a porn video. She clicked on it and in short order was watching a girl who could have been her sister, maybe even her twin, sucking big cock and getting fucked by same in many position, and also letting the actor come in her wide open mouth after he'd been fucking her doggie-style. After the all important "money shot," showing that the guy was actually coming, the girl closed her lips around the big cock to finished him off and swallow his cum.

"Oh! My! God!" Amy said out loud. "My father is fantasizing about fucking me. Oh this is going to be so much easier than I thought it would be."

Amy quickly did a half-dozen screen shots and printed them out then shut down her father's computer, leaving everything as she had found it before exiting the room.

* * *

George came home a couple of hours later, just a little tipsy but with his sexual emotions quite under control...or so he thought.

"Hi, Daddy," Amy said, coming down the hallway wearing a short, pink, silk robe. It wasn't closed and it flowed open as she came towards him. George could see her hairless pudenda, her firm breasts, not too small, not too big, with the rosy areolae and their erect, upturned nipples. In that instant, he noticed things about his daughter's body that were burned into his brain forever.

"Uh! Uh!" George was at a loss for words at the overt display of nudity, sexuality by his daughter.

Amy walked right up to her father and put her arms around his neck, then she kissed him on the mouth. George was too shocked to resist her, or so he told himself later, as he allowed her tongue to slip into his mouth. He automatically put his arms around his daughter's strong but lithe body and pull it tight up against his. He felt her tongue sliding over and around his, he tasted her saliva, he felt her hard nipples pressing into his chest. Then his made an effort to push her away.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers