Convincing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Genetic testing." Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? I mean a father and daughter get tested to see...."

Amy laughed. "No, George, we can do it anonymously. No one will know that we are father and daughter."

"Oh, well then, sure. Why not? I mean, hell yes, let's do it!" He lay back down and pulled his daughter down on top of him. She adjusted her legs and kneeled over him, rubbing her very wet pussy along the length of her father's very hard cock. They kissed a long and passionate kiss.

"Oh, baby, I would love to have a child with you," George said, "that is, if you are really sure you want to do it."

"George!" Amy said, "I'm the one who brought the subject up, remember. Of course I'm sure."

She rubbed her pussy up and down on her father's cock some more.

"Oh baby, baby, baby!" George sighed.

Amy laughed and kissed her father lovingly.

"Do you want to get married?" George asked.

Amy teared up and choked back a sob. "That wold be wonderful, Daddy but, really, we don't have to. We both have the same last name, we'll just tell people that we are married. Other than the age difference, they won't know the difference. The men will think you're a sly fox and the women will hate you for 'robbing the cradle'."

George laughed. "We'll have to move, though."

"Yeah, otherwise I would have to pretend that I got preggers by some known or unknown cad and he wouldn't marry me or took off or something. I like the idea of being your wife much better than staying in River City. I want to be your wife, George. Of course, we could have our own private ceremony, saying our vows to each other. You know, if you want."

"Oh baby, I want," George said.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you, George," Amy said as she rose up, took hold of his cock, now coated wetly with her vaginal lubrication, placed the head of it just right, then sank down on it all the way.

"Ahhh," Amy sighed, "I love you so much my father-lover." She began rising and falling on her father's lovely cock, pretending that she was already off the pill and fertile, ready to receive her father's semen in her womb and get pregnant with their child.

Amy looked down at her father. Where would you like to move to," she asked, her mouth slightly open her eyes partly shut, feeling how good it felt to be fucking her father's cock yet again.

"Where, indeed," George managed to mumbled, enjoying so much the feeling of his daughter's tight and slick sexual orifice rising and falling up and down the length of his cock.

"Do you remember our vacation in Key West, Amy?"

Amy, nodded, eyes closed now, concentrating on what she was doing. "Uh-huh," she said.

"You liked it?"

"Uh-huh."

"I loved it. I've got quite a bit invested in stocks and bonds and this house will easily bring a million dollars. What do you think about learning to be commercial sports fishing guides?

"Uh-huh."

"We could buy a boat and hire someone who could teach us and who knows the best places and seasons for whatever is in demand."

"Amy opened her eyes. She stopped moving. She leaned down to give her father a kiss. "I think that's a wonderful idea. I really did love Key West."

"Then that's the plan," George said enthusiastically.

Amy, still leaning down on to her father's torso, said, "What if we get genetically tested and it comes out positive...that we have bad recessives in common?"

"Hell, we could still move to Key West, darling, change our whole lives. And, well, what do you think about adoption? I mean, if you want a baby and we can't take the chance of having one of our own?"

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love it when you call me 'Daddy', Amy."

"I know George, but if we are going to present ourselves as a married couple, I'd better keep calling you George."

"You're right, darling. And I love you too, so very, very much."

George put his arms around his daughter and rolled them both onto their sides, then he rolled her onto her back with him on top.

"I love you so very, very much, Amy, and I want us to be able to have a baby together and raise it in Key West."

"Yes, George, yes!" Amy said. "Now fuck me and fuck me good."

George fucked his daughter, his long, thick, hard rod plunging swiftly in and out of her delightfully snug and slick sexual sleeve. They bit each other on the neck and ear, whispered "I love you" and "darling" to each other, and clung together tightly as their bodies rhythmically undulated with the wonderful dance of great sex between a fully sexually actuated and loving couple.

"I'm going to come, Amy," George gasped into his daughter's ear. "I going to come and fill your pussy up with my semen, just like I'll do when you're off the pill and I impregnate you."

"Oh George! George! Daddy! Oh God yesssssss!" Amy cried out.

The two lovers, father and daughter, had fucked themselves into a frenzy and were now reaching the final climactic moment at the same time.

"God! God! God!" George groaned through tightly clenched jaws. His cock throbbed and his hot, thick cum shot up through his urethra and out the tip to splash and coat his daughter's cervix.

"Fu-uu-uck mee-eee Daddeeeee!" Amy all but screamed as her body convulsed with great, delightful pulses of pleasure.

Several moments later, chests heaving, gasping for breath, sobbing, laughing, their bodies slowly relaxed from the rigors of yet another fantastic orgasm.

George pushed up to look down at his beautiful daughter. "Damn! I've never had such good sex before in my life," he told her.

"I know," Amy said with a sparkling look of love in her eyes. "That's why we're doing this. Well, that and the fact that I do love you so very much, as a man, not just as my father."

George, bent down to give his daughter a long and loving kiss. They broke the kiss and George pulled his quickly fading cock from his daughter's pussy. He rolled off to the side and pulled her up against him then said, "And it goes without saying, although I'm saying it now," he chuckled, "that I love you too so very much. Although, I never thought of loving you as anything but my daughter until now. And now I do love you as a woman, a beautiful, young, sexy, and smart woman."

Amy laughed. "Good thing you added 'smart'. But, how about watching porn with actresses who resemble me, eh? Was that loving me like a daughter?"

George laughed, too. "You've got me there, darling. But that was all pure fantasy. I never in a million years would have thought that it would become a reality, but it has. So please forgive me that part and know that I do truly love you as my daughter and as the fantastic woman that you are."

"I do," Amy said simply and gave her father several sweet kisses.

Epilogue

Anna and Hilary were at the hospital in Key West when Amy gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Anna had told Hilary how her daughter had been her first lover and had convinced her to "come out" and, of course, that's how Hilary and she had met. Hilary, rather than being shocked by the incest between mother and daughter, thought it was marvelous.

And then Anna explained the incestuous relationship between her daughter and her ex-husband. That, too, was not a problem with Hilary, after she talked at length with Amy and completely understood that the affair had been initiated by her and was completely consensual. The genetic testing between father and daughter had been explained to both Anna and Hilary and while it gave them a mild shock, especially Anna, they both came to accept it and to look forward to Amy giving birth.

The proud father was on hand for the birth, too, in the birthing suite. He was amazed to tears as his son was born and the bond between father and daughter strengthened even more, if that was possible.

George and Amy had bought an appropriate boat, hired as semi-retired commercial/sports fisherman to teach them the ropes and, after several months, had opened up their new sports fishing business. It would be slow going to begin with, until they built up a repeat clientele and got referrals from satisfied customers. The competition was stiff but they would persevere.

Until then, the house in River City had sold for just over one million dollars, plus George had a strong stocks and bonds portfolio and they wouldn't go hungry before they built up the business. Amy worked on the boat with George, learning all the tricks of the trade too. That is, until the last month of her pregnancy.

They were a happily married couple to all their new acquaintances and friends in Key West. Of course, the age disparity was noticed. All the men thought George to be a sly fox and the women considered him to have "robbed the cradle." And, now, with the baby, George and Amy, father and daughter, were happier than ever.

The End