Convincing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, Anna was thinking, this is my daughter that I'm making love with and it feels so, so very wonderful. Just the embracing, the kissing, the caressing of another woman in this sexual situation was almost enough to bring her to orgasm. Her heart's desire was being fulfilled and it didn't matter that it was being fulfilled by her daughter. Actually, now that she was into committing incest with her daughter, the fact that it was her daughter making love to her made the whole situation even better.

"Oh my God, Amy was thinking, this is my mother I'm making love with. It's so naughty and yet so exciting and I so love it. And I'm going to go down on her and give her the ultimate, intimate kiss, the ultimate pleasure of oral sex and bring her to orgasm.

And then she thought of the fact that she would be licking and sucking and nibbling on that wonderful, sweet sexual orifice that she, herself, had pushed through and out into the greater world twenty years ago. That thought alone, as perverted as it seems to a part of her mind, added a much greater element of excitement to what her mother and she were doing..

"Oh Mom, I love you so much," Amy whispered into her mother's ear as she kissed and nibbled on it.

"Oh, baby, yes," Anna sighed. Her daughter's mouth and teeth and fingers were driving her wild with desire.

Amy gently pushed her mother onto her back. Kissed her firmly on the mouth and said, "Now, just lie here while I kiss you all over."

"Darling, I don't wish to be rude," Anna said, holding her daughter's face in her hands, "but I'm so fucking turned-on...."

She paused as she saw her daughter's eyes widen in surprise. Amy had never heard her mother say so much as "shit", let alone "fucking".

Anna chuckled. "Darling, I'm now an admitted lesbian and I'm making love with my daughter. I guess I'm allowed to say 'fucking'."

Amy laughed. "So right you are, Mom."

"Anyway, my sweet baby girl," Anna continued, I'm so fucking turned-on I just want you to go right down on me. Oh God I want to feel your mouth kissing me there!"

Amy grinned. "Your wish is my command, Mom."

Amy slid her body down and between her mother's legs, spreading them even wider. She was now getting a close-up look at her mother's pussy. She could see vaginal lubricant almost dripping out of it, glistening with its wetness.

"You're really wet Mom," she said.

"I'm really turned on, darling. But, uh, is that, um, wetness going to be a problem?"

"Have you ever tasted yourself, Mom?"

"Uh, yeah." She had been embarrassed for doing it, time and time again, but she had never been able to stop herself from thinking about sex with another woman, getting wet, and sliding a finger through the wetness to taste it.

"Did you like it, or not?"

"I liked it."

"Me, too, Mom, even the delicious wetness of other women. And I think I'm going to enjoy licking yours up even more."

With that, Amy began delicately licking up her mother's copious sexual lubricant, licking straight up the middle of her opened labia and around the edges and then sucking and nibbling.

"Ahhh!" Anna cried out and convulsed with orgasmic pleasure, grunting, gasping, her body heaving.

"Whoa!" Amy said as she sat back to watch. Mom really wasn't kidding when she said she was really turned-on, she told herself.

Before her mother was fully recovered, Amy was back down giving her mother as good and thorough a pussy-licking, pussy-eating as she could, accompanied by her mother's gasps and sighs and little mewling sounds of delight and newly discovered pleasure.

Anna had let her husband fuck her and, on occasion, had sucked his cock but without letting him come in her mouth, and without any real pleasure in both acts, except for the fact that she had been pleasing her husband. She had even let George go down on her and while it was pleasurable enough and she occasionally had an orgasm, it just didn't do much for her.

But now...now it was wonderful! After all the kissing and caressing and the anticipation of making love to Amy, another woman, her daughter's mouth on her pussy was the most delightful thing she could have ever imagined. It brought her wave after wave of intense pleasure, building up to another even deeper and stronger orgasm than the little one she'd had upon the first feeling of her daughter's mouth on her intimate parts.

And then it happened. Amy had begun licking and sucking on her clitoris. She had inserted two fingers into her vagina and was rhythmically pressing the rest of her folded up fingers and thumb firmly against her pudenda. It felt like she was being fucked and then, with what her daughter's tongue and mouth was doing to her, it put Anna over the top into an amazing, flashing, orgasmic, leg-shaking orgasm.

With her head thrown back, her pussy grinding into Amy's fingers and mouth, her own mouth open in a silent scream, and her face set in a rictus of pleasure that looked like pain, Anna came and came and came. And ended up, finally, sobbing and then laughing.

When Anna came to her senses, many seconds later, she raised up to grab her daughter, who was sitting back on her heels with a big grin of satisfaction on her face, and pulled her back down on top of herself. She kissed her face, still wet with saliva and her own pussy juices. She kissed her on the mouth, tasting herself on her daughter's tongue. She sobbed and laughed.

"Oh my God, Amy, Amy Amy!" Anna finally said, holding her daughter tightly, pressing her head into the crook of her neck, whispering into her ear. "That was the most fantastic and unbelievable orgasm I've ever had. And I own it all to you, baby girl." Now, Anna was crying.

Her tears were for the years gone by, lost years, that she could have, should have been with a woman rather than a man. The tears were also happy tears for finally breaking through the rigid and illogical rules of her religion and realizing her full self and for how her daughter had convinced her to let that happen.

"Oh, baby," Anna sobbed, "that was so wonderful. It was so natural, so good."

Amy was teared-up as well. Happy that she had been able to bring her mother so much pleasure and to help her find release into her true, lesbian, self. Sad that her mother had to wait this long to find the strength to break off the chains of hide-bound religion.

And then Anna was babbling. Was I loud? Oh God, what will George think? Did you really enjoy doing that? Oh, baby, I do so want to make love to you like you just made love to me. I want to give you so much pleasure."

Amy laughed and hugged and kissed her mother. "Everything is fine. Dad won't mind. He won't have his ear to the door. And anyway, I gave him a blow...." Oops!

Anna rolled Amy over and sat up. A wha.... A wha.... A what? A blow job? You gave your father a blow job?"

Amy, kicking herself mentally for her slip of the lips, nodded. "Yeah, Mom. After you left to go shower, I gave Dad a blow job."

Anna stared at her daughter, her jaw open. Then she closed her mouth and gave Amy as small smile. "You and your father are, um, lovers? You're committing incest, too?"

"Are you angry, Mom?"

Anna shook her head. "How could I be. You just made wonderful, beautiful love to me. I mean, I'd be a big fat hypocrite if I were angry, now wouldn't I. Besides, you did say you were bi-sexual.

"I guess I only have myself to blame...not that there needs to be any blame. How long has this been going on?"

"Uh, will you believe, it just happened today?

"Really?

"Yeah, really."

"But, but, how did it start. I mean, how did you and he...."

Amy told her mother about the diamond pendant necklace and her father refusing to buy it for her and her plan to convince him to let her give him a blow job, or two, or three, in order to get him to buy it for her. She told her how the day had progress, her father's guilty actions, him leaving, her going into his office and doing a history search on his computer and finding the last porn video he had watch, which showed a young blonde girl much like herself. She put two and two together, she told her mother, and figured her father was masturbating to porn that reminded him of his daughter.

Amy told her mother about confronting him when he came home and how she had convinced him to let her give him a blow job. Her father had agreed to buy the necklace for her but that there would be more to their sex than just a blow job. And she told her mother how their sex together was the best she or her father had ever experienced.

"It was probably an effect of the incest thing, like you just experienced, Mom," Amy said. "But it wasn't all that. It seems that Dad and I...and now you and me, seem to really be in sync sexually. Like, we just naturally make really good sex together."

Anna laughed. "So it would seem. But only time will tell, if, we continue."

"Well, uh, do you want to continue?"

"Yes, darling. Yes I do."

"Oh great!" Amy said. "So you want to make love with me more than this just once?"

"Having experienced, as you said, the best orgasm ever, I'd be a fool not to, now wouldn't I?"

"And you're not mad at Daddy and I?"

"No, of course not, darling. How could I be?"

"So, when we make love again, will you let Dad watch?"

"What?"

"He wouldn't participate, Mom, but I know he would really get off on watching us making love. He could just sit in a chair and masturbate. What do you think?"

Anna laughed again. "My poor, beautiful, delightfully perverted daughter, and I guess I should include George and myself in that perversion, why not? All in one day, I've given up religion, had really good sex with you, my daughter, and found out that you and your father are lovers. What's it going to hurt to have him watch us making love? Hell, it might even add a little extra excitement to our love-making to have an audience."

She paused to bend down and kiss her daughter lovingly on the mouth. "I guess we're a fully incestuous family, dear, and I accept that. So now I'm going to make love to you, hopefully as well as you did to me, but your father can't watch us. We'll save that for another time.

Amy pulled her mother down on top of her and held her tightly in her arms. She kissed her long and affectionately. "I love you, Mom," she said when they broke off the kiss.

"And I love you, darling," Anna said, then she proceeded to kiss and nibble her way down her daughter's body, from her mouth and ears and neck, to her chest and breasts and nipples, over her flat stomach and down to between her thighs. She repositioned herself, between Amy's legs and brought her face close to her daughter's glistening wet vulva. She inhaled her womanly aroma, the aroma of a clean and healthy woman, slightly pungent but definitely enticing.

Anna's body was trembling and her heart was beating hard. She was about to taste the pussy of another woman, make oral love to another woman for the first time in her life. A desire she had tried to suppress with religion for all those years but was now free of those artificial constraints and free to follow her heart's desire.

Anna looked up at her daughter. "I love you, Amy," she said again, then began licking and sucking on her daughter's wet and tasty pussy. And to her, whether objectively or subjectively, it really didn't matter, she actually did find the taste of her daughter's vaginal juices tasty. She moaned with joy and pleasure as she "ate" her daughter's pussy, doing what Amy had done to her, doing what she wanted to do and had imagined doing for all those frustrated years of her sexual repression.

"Oh, Momma, yes," Amy urged her mother on. She, too, was terribly excited. Never in a million years would she have thought that she would ever see, and feel, her beautiful, loving mother making sweet oral love to her. But she was and it was so very, unbelievably, exciting.

Anna had started out slowly, but the more she licked and sucked and nibble all over her daughter's delightful sexual crevice the bolder she became. Soon she was fully and completely involved with giving her daughter all the pleasure she could with her mouth. And, to Amy, it was considerable pleasure, indeed.

Amy gasped and moaned and shoved her pussy up against her mother's hungry mouth. She clutched the sheets with whitened knuckles as each pulse of intense pleasure swept over her, each pulse building on the one before, bringing her closer and closer to the ultimate moment, to that wonderful climax the French call the "little death."

Anna sensed that her daughter was getting close to coming. She sucked and flicked her tongue over Amy's clitoris. She slipped two fingers into Amy's pussy and then pressed the rest of her hand, fingers folded back, firmly and rhythmically against her daughter's pussy as her daughter had done to her.

"Oh Momma! Momma! Momma!" Any cried out, her body arching back and convulsing in the sweet delight of a strong sexual orgasm. "Ah-ah-ah!" she gasped as she came and came and came.

Anna sat back up on her heels to watch her daughter's final orgasmic spasms, delighted with herself, ecstatic with having made oral love to another woman and bringing her to orgasm. It was an incredibly, emotionally, wonderful feeling.

Being a lesbian, making love to another woman, albeit her own daughter, was not unnatural to her. It was as natural as breathing and she felt a great weight of frustration and depression lift up off of her. She was finally and truly happy as a woman since she had left the innocence of early childhood. She felt like singing, dancing, laughing, crying.

"Come here, Mom," Amy said with a breathy voice, chest still heaving a little from her orgasm. She held her arms out to her mother.

Anna came into her daughter's arms and they kissed another long and loving kiss, and then several smaller, sweet ones.

"How do you feel, Mom," Amy asked.

"Oh, darling, I feel fully alive for the first time in my life," Anna replied with tears in her eyes.

"I love you so much, Mom," Amy said with tears in her eyes, too.

* * *

Amy came out of the bedroom first. She found her father in the family room watching TV.

"So, how did it go?" he asked.

Amy grinned. "It was great. I loved it. Mom loved it. And we definitely will be doing it again."

She plopped herself down in her father's lap, put her arms around his neck and look him square in the eyes. "This has been a fantastic day. You and I made love. Mom and I made love. And this whole incest thing is just so very exciting, don't you think?" With that, Amy gave her father a long delicious kiss.

George broke off the kiss and looked over his shoulder. "Amy what about your mother?"

"Oh, don't worry, Dad," she said with a wicked little smile, "I already told her about us."

"What!"

"Don't worry, Dad. We talked about it and she's okay with it, actually more than a little amused that I fucked you and her for the first time on the same day. But it's okay. As she said, she'd be a great big hypocrite if she objected to an incestuous affair between you and me after her and I had sex.

"Okay. Good." George paused. "So, do you think she's really a lesbian? I mean, you're bi'. Is there any chance that she's just bi-sexual?"

"Nope. She's a lesbian. She might let you watch her and I making love, but you can't be a part of it. We talked about it. So you can sit in a chair and watch and masturbate." Amy wiggled her eyebrows at her father.

George chuckled. "Hmm?" he said, "maybe, maybe. It would be quite interesting. Not just watching two women making love, but watching my wife and daughter making love. That would definitely make my dick hard."

Amy laughed. "Yes it would. So," she continued, "shall we get dinner ready. I'm starving."

"Sure," George said.

"One other thing, Dad," Amy said as she got up off her father's lap.

"What's that?"

"I want to sleep with Mom tonight, in your bedroom. Do you mind sleeping in the guest bedroom? Then tomorrow night you and Mom can switch. What do you think?"

George thought about it. "Well I didn't think we would be sleeping together tonight anyway, so sure. And I will definitely be looking forward to tomorrow night.

George stood up and embraced his daughter lovingly and gave her a sweet and affectionate kiss. "Now, lets get dinner on the table.

Chapter Eight

For the next couple of weeks, George and Anna switched back and forth with who would sleep with Amy and who took the guest bedroom. Amy told her mother to go online and look up lesbian support groups, which she did. Anna went to a few meeting, met other lesbians and began dating other women. After several weeks she met a women, Hilary, that she really liked and who really liked her. After a few more weeks of seeing that woman exclusively, Anna brought her home to meet George and Amy.

All went well, George and Amy approved of Hilary and George and Anna moved forward with a no-fault divorce. Anna asked nothing from George. She had her own money through her family and could afford to live comfortably on that income. Hilary had a very nice house in the older part of William Land Park and Anna moved in with her while awaiting the pending divorce.

George and Amy now lived together, to all intents and purposes, as husband and wife. By the time the divorce came through, a year had past and Amy was entering her last year at River City U. A mutual divorce celebration was had, with George and Amy in attendance, along with several other people, mostly lesbian friends of Hilary and Anna. At the party, Hilary and Anna announced their plans to get married. George and Amy had never seen Anna so happy and radiant.

* * *

As their domestic lives together settled in to their mutual satisfaction, Amy devised a plan and, as part of that plan, she began to call her father by his first name.

At first George resisted. "But, darling, I'm your father, your daddy, not some man you met and fell in love with and are living with."

Amy cuddled up closer to her father and kissed his lips. "It's for the best, George. It's all going to work out. Besides, you don't call me daughter. Considering our relationship now, why should I be calling you daddy?"

"What's all going to work out, Amy? I though things had worked out."

"Well, George, I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think we should get genetically tested."

"Genetically tested? For what?"

"I want to have your baby, daddy," Amy said in her softest, girl-like voice.

"Jesus Christ!" George said, sitting up in bed. "Do you know what you're saying?"

"Yes, George, I do," Amy said, also sitting up. "But first of all, my love, if we could safely have a baby, one without worry of being physically or mentally damaged, would you like to get me pregnant, would you like me to have your baby, are you willing to be a father all over again, now?

In the dim moonlight coming in through the bedroom windows, Amy could see her father staring at her, mouth agape. She gently pushed up on his chin, closing his mouth.

"Well?" she said.

"You amaze me, darling. Would I want to be a father again with you as the mother, giving birth to our child...if it could be done safely?" George took his daughter's hand and placed it on his cock. It was fully erect.

Amy laughed and squeezed her father's cock and gave it a couple of strokes. "So that's it then?"

"Well, no. How can we be sure about...about...well, that we won't have a baby with, uh, problems?

"I've been doing a lot of study about incest and incest babies. First of all, first generation incest, like between you and me, have a lower rate of, uh, problem babies. But second, to make sure, we can get tested, genetically, to see if we're carrying the same bad recessive genes that would, or could, cause problems in our child." Amy was already thinking of it in terms of "our child." The thought thrilled her and made her ever so horny.