Convincing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

"No! No, Amy, this isn't right!"

Amy stepped back and grinned up at her father. "Not as right as you watching porn of a young girl who could be my twin?"

"Wha...What!"

"And wishing it were me, right, Daddy?"

"But how....?" But George knew how. He knew Amy must have gone into his office and booted up his computer and he hadn't cleared the search history.

George blushed red and took a deep breath, then cleared his throat. "Alright, Amy, you caught me. But it was wrong. My...my...my sick desires...."

"Aren't all that sick," Amy replied. "I have them, too."

"You do!" George was taken completely by surprise. Never in a 100 years would he have thought that his beautiful daughter would have wanted to have sex with him.

Amy smiled seductively, but her heart was in her throat. She was about to put her plan into motion.

"Yeah, Daddy. I would really love to suck your cock. Right now. Right here." Amy stepped up close again and groped her father's crotch, feeling the swelling there. "And I really think you'd like me to do that, too." Amy dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle her father's belt.

"No, Amy! Wait!"

"But, Daddy, I really want to."

George was no fool. If his daughter wanted to have sex with him he was going to take advantage of it. "Yes. Okay. But let me go, you know, freshen up a bit. I've had a couple of drinks. I've pissed a couple of times...you know."

"Oh, well, yeah, that'd be good."

Oh goody! Amy was thinking, as her father helped her up. I'm going to suck Daddy's dick and then I'm going to get that diamond necklace.

George pulled his daughter close and looked down into her eyes. He still wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not. But if he wasn't dreaming, what Amy and he was about to do was.... Well, it would be extremely bad if anyone else ever found out. He could go to jail, be labeled a sex offender...maybe Amy, too. And yet, here she was, his daughter, actually consenting to have sex with him, something he'd fantasized about so often. And he wanted to. He wanted to so badly. His cock was growing harder by the second. His heart was beating hard in his chest. He felt lightheaded and had to take a deep, calming breath.

"You realize, of course, the seriousness of what we're about to do, don't you? If your friends found out, you would be shunned, an outcast. If anyone found out, we could go to jail."

Amy's eyes widened. "Jail? Really?" She hadn't thought about that. She knew it was illegal, but how bad could it be? They were both adults and were consenting to have sex. She didn't want to get pregnant by her father, or anyone else for that matter, at least not yet. She was using a really good birth control product. He wasn't forcing her. She was willing to do it.

"Yes, baby, really. It's a felony and we would be branded for life as sex offenders. Although...although, I could say I forced you and you would be a victim and...."

"No!" Amy said defiantly. "If we got caught, if anyone found out, I wouldn't let you do that. I'm an adult and I made this decision. But we're not going to let anyone find out, Daddy. We're going to be very, vary careful."

In the back of Amy's mind a realization was blooming. This was no longer a lark, a fun, if perverted thing to do: Suck Daddy's dick, get him to buy me the necklace. She'd sucked dicks before. No big deal. Sucking he father's dick really didn't seem to be that big of a deal either. She did love him and she liked sucking cock well enough, so, no big deal. And later, more cock sucking and more things he would buy for her. It had seemed harmless, simple, fun even. Now it was serious, a serious secret that had to be kept. If she insisted on going down this path, her father and she would be bonded in a way that she hadn't imagined.

George was surprised at his daughter's defiance and determination. How had she come to want to have sex with him, commit incest? He knew he wasn't bad looking man and one that kept himself in shape, but still. She was his daughter. He was her father. Other than him watching porn videos of young women that reminded him of his daughter, there had never been any hint of this sort of behavior on his part, he was sure, nor on her part. And then it hit him: The diamond necklace.

George smiled down at his daughter and took her face in his hands. He was still quite aware of her sexy body peeking out from between the folds of her silk robe. He kissed her on the lips, slid his tongue out and across her lovely lips. She opened her mouth to her father and they kissed like the lovers they were going to become, a long, deep, wet, delicious, affectionate kiss.

"You want me to buy you that diamond necklace, don't you, darling," George said when he broke off the kiss.

Now that the ice had been broken, in a manner of speaking, now that he knew his daughter would be willing to have sex with him...for a price...and now that she knew he had lusted after her, he didn't want to give up his fantasy of having sex with his daughter. He was all in at that moment.

"What? Wait! Uh, no, Daddy. I, I, I...." Amy was blushing furiously, averting her eyes.

"It's okay, baby," George said while giving his daughter a wicked little smile. "I'll buy it for you. But it's going to take a whole lot more than a blow job on your part if you still want it."

Amy jerked her eyes back up to her father's. "What? What do you mean." But she knew what he meant. It wasn't going to be a simple blow job or two. The realization in the back of her mind now took full bloom and smacked into her frontal cortex. This whole idea of her that had seemed so simple was becoming quite complex. She remember a Sir Walter Scott quote from her English Lit. class: "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

Amy smiled, then threw her head back and laughed heartily. "You got me, Dad." What can I say?"

George laughed. "Say you'll still give me that blow job...and we'll see what happens after that. I mean, if you still want to commit incest with your father."

Amy looked at her father seriously. All of a sudden, the diamond necklace didn't seem all that important. She'd kissed her father twice now and the second kiss was...was...well, it had been heart-poundingly exciting. She wanted to kiss him again, several more times, and, as for sucking his cock, yes, she really wanted to take his hard, erect penis in her mouth, suck on it, pleasure it, let it come in her mouth, and swallow her father's semen. Yes, she really did. The thought of doing that perverted deed, sucking her father's cock, excited her like no other thought of sex ever had. And it was making her pussy wet, very wet.

"Yes I do, father. I want us to be lovers. Or, at the very least, give it a try and see if it suits us, which, well, I'm pretty sure it will." She laughed again. "I'm a hot young chick and you're a hot older man, and I want to make love with you."

"Wow!" George said, then kissed his daughter again, sweetly, lovingly.

"But remember," he said after pulling his lips from his daughter's, "you can't wear that diamond necklace around your mother. If she ever suspected anything... Well, if she didn't report us, I'm sure she would tell someone else who would."

"Daddy, I will be the soul of discretion around Mom and every body else," Amy assured her father.

George smiled then grinned. "God, I can hardly wait to taste your sweet young pussy."

Amy's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide. And then she was laughing again. "And I can hardly wait for you to come in my mouth." She gave her father her on wicked little smile, "I swallow."

George grinned and shook his head. This was going to be a dream come true. Sex liked he'd hoped to have with his wife he was now going to have with his daughter. He took Amy's hand. "Come on my darling daughter, let's go take a shower," he said, leading her to the master bedroom. He also made a mental note to call his wife to see if she was still at the church and when she would be coming home.

Chapter Four

In the large master bath, Amy dropped her robe and George quickly stripped out of his clothes. His cock was fully hard now in anticipation of what his daughter and he were going to do. He had to admit, looking her lovely young body over, that she was truly a beautiful and desirable young woman. That was reason enough to be as sexually aroused as he was. But he also had to admit that the aura of taboo and danger of committing incest with his daughter heaped sexual excitement on top of sexual excitement.

Amy looked her father's lean, muscular body over and liked what she saw. Of course, she had seen him many times just wearing shorts or a swimming trunks but, still, he was a very handsome and fit older man. And, this was the first time she had seen his cock and balls. He shaved and his genitals were hairless like her own. Her father's cock was big but not too big. It had a nice length to it and a good thickness. It looked like she would enjoy it very much, although that hadn't been in her original plan.

Amy's stomach felt like it had butterflies in it, now that the reality of what her father and she were about to do fully hit her. God yes, she wanted to suck his cock, feel his hot cum shooting into her mouth. And now, that the plan had changed, she wanted to feel his firm, muscular body on top of hers, feel his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy...and, oh yes, watch and feel as her father went down on her and licked her pussy.

Father and daughter embraced, Amy pulled his hard rod up flat against her body. They kissed a long and delicious kiss, then kissed again with more passion, both of them not believing that this was happening and so thrilled that it was.

In the shower, George took his time lathering up and washing his daughter all over, kissing her ears and neck and mouth while his hands slipped delightfully over her body and into every nook and cranny.

"I'm going to lick your asshole, darling," he whispered into her ear.

Amy shivered with anticipation. She'd had a couple of boys do that and she'd done it to them. Would her father want to take it father than just rimming her? Would he want to fuck her in the ass. She'd never let that happen. But with her father? Maybe she would, if he wanted to. She was sure he would be careful not to hurt her.

With the shower still running, Amy turned her father's back to the stream then went down on her knees. She looked up at her father with her dark blue eyes, blinking against the splash over. "I love you, Daddy," she said simply, then slid her warm, slick mouth over the head of his cock and took in at least half of its length, and began bobbing her head up and down on it.

Oh my God, she thought, I'm sucking my father's cock like I said I would. She almost felt dizzy.

"Oh my God!" George gasped as he watched his daughter slide her oh so soft, wet, and warm mouth over his cock. "Baby! Darling! That's feels so good!"

Amy looked up at her father and gave him a wink with one of her beautiful blue eyes, then closed them again and concentrated on giving her father the best blow job she knew how.

After sucking on his cock for a while, Amy pulled her mouth off. "I love doing this, Daddy," she said. Then she lowered her head a bit and began licking and sucking on the so very soft skin of his scrotum. She sucked one ball into her mouth, then the other, making her father gasp and groan with extreme pleasure.

George had never even thought of his daughter doing this to him and wondered at her talent. But mostly, he was thrilled that she was doing it.

Amy sucked both of her father's balls into her mouth and tugged on them, making him groan with pleasure some more. Then she went back to sucking his cock.

After that, it didn't take long. George was so stoked, so primed that he couldn't hold back any longer, not that he wanted to. After all, she did say she swallowed, something that he had fantasized about.

"Amy! Amy! Oh Amy, I'm coming! I'm coming!," he managed to gasp out before his cock began to explode, pumping fat wads of his hot, thick cum into his daughter's wonderful sucking mouth.

Amy was thrilled. If she'd been dizzy before, now she almost swooned. She felt her father's semen spurting into her mouth and sucked and stroked his cock even more. She tasted her father's cum, relishing it and swallowing it and thrilling to what she was doing to him.

Finally, George's cock was empty. He shook his head to clear his sight. He could have sworn that his eyes crossed during that orgasm. Pulling his cock from his daughter's mouth, he lifted her to her feet then kissed her sweetly and affectionately, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth, tasting the remnants of his semen there and being thrilled by it. His cum in his daughter's mouth. A fantasy come true.

"Now my beautiful, fantastic, darling daughter," George said after breaking off the kiss, "it's my turn to give you pleasure." He turned around and shut off the shower.

Minutes later father and daughter were on his king-sized bed, kissing and caressing each other. George began working his way slowly down Amy's body. After kissing her mouth, her ears, her neck, he worked his way from one shoulder to the other, lifting her arms, licking her armpits and biting so delightfully on the muscles front and back.

He moved on to his daughter's firm, young breasts, massaging one with his hand while kissing, licking, and nibbling on the other, paying special attention to her erect nipples. He asked her what she liked and listened to what she told him. He moved on to her flat stomach, caressing it with his fingertips, feeling the muscles jumping under the skin, biting firmly here, kissing lightly there.

And then he moved down over her vulva. He could smell the scent of a clean and healthy woman, a scent that he loved so well but hadn't smelled in a long, long time. It seemed to Amy that her father spent hours going over every bit, inside and out, of her pussy. From side-to-side and from top-to-bottom, not one square centimeter was left untouched, unstimulated, unpleasured. Then and only then did he begin to seriously put the munch on her most sensitive bits.

Amy had never had a boy make love to her like this, so slowly, so thoroughly, so completely. It was a fantastic experience a mind-expanding experience. Amy had always loved her father. He was a good man, firm but gentle and loving. Now she was learning to love him even more and in a new way. She was realizing that she could very easily fall in love with her father.

"Oh, Daddy, yes! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amy cried out as her body heaved up and she smashed her vulva against her father's so very talented mouth as she had an explosive, leg-shaking orgasm, like no other orgasm she'd ever had in her short sexual life.

George, grinning, pushed back up to a kneeling position. He wiped his daughter's vaginal lubrication and his saliva from his mouth and chin with his forearm. He gave Amy a few seconds before he leaned in again. This time he took hold of his cock--it was iron hard once more--and rubbed the swollen head through his daughter's dripping wet pussy.

"I love you, baby," George said as he positioned the head of his dick at his daughter's vaginal opening. Then, bracing himself on his elbows and knees, he rotated his hips and shoved his hard cock balls deep in Amy's tight, but oh so wet and slick pussy.

Amy made a strangled sound as her fingernails dug into her father's back and her teeth bit into his trapezius muscle. He grunted. It was just a bit painful, but worth it, as his daughter's body heaved up against him, another orgasm pulsing through her body.

"Dadeeee," Amy squeaked out and she clung to her father with all her might as her body convulsed beneath him.

George, totally amazed at what had just happen, didn't miss a beat as he began fucking his daughter's delightful pussy with hard, fast, deep strokes. Within seconds, Amy was coming again, and then again, and then again.

And then she was pushing him away, trying to squeeze her legs together. "No! No! No!" she said, gasping for breath.

George pushed back away, pulling his cock out of his daughter's pussy. He rolled over onto his side and gathered his little girl in his arms. She cuddled in against him sobbing, sobbing, and then laughing. Amy lifted her head, opened her eyes, and put an arm around her father's neck to pull him down for a long, lingering, loving kiss.

Amy broke off the kiss slowly and pulled her head back a bit to look her father straight in the eyes. "You are an amazing lover, Dad. Just amazing," she said.

"Well, I don't...."

"Shh, Daddy, just say thank you."

George laughed. "Thank you, Amy."

"I've never had a sexual experience that even comes close to what you just did to me," Amy said. She kissed her father on his lips. "The orgasm you gave me with your mouth, then, when you entered me, my God, I came again."

"I know. That was really amazing."

"And then you kept on fucking me, pounding the big, beautiful cock in my pussy so wonderfully and I had three more orgasms. I just had to stop. I couldn't continue. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Well, it seems that you are a very, um, sexually receptive girl, with a very strong libido."

"Or it could be that you are a very good lover...or that we make a great pair together sexually."

"George raised his eyebrows. "Well, there is that."

They both laughed.

"But I was just so excited, after giving you the blow job in the shower, and you took such a long, long, delicious time getting me off with your mouth...and then...and then you, my father, my daddy, was fucking me. Your cock entering my pussy. It was just so exciting and thrilling. And...and, I have to admit, a large part of the excitement and thrill was the fact that we are father and daughter, committing incest, that my father was fucking me and I so much wanted you to.

"Whew! I love this. I love what we are doing, Dad. I love committing incest with you. Who knew we would be so good at it?"

George laughed. "And what about this," he said as he grabbed hold of his still quite hard cock.

"Oh, we'll take care of that, but more slowly now."

Amy rolled onto her back and spread her legs. George got on top of her again. She guided her father's cock to her vaginal opening. He slid his hard man meat into his daughter's tight, slick fuck hole once again. And once again, they were making love. Making love, not just fucking--slowly, affectionately, with long kisses and many caresses, and always his cock fucking her. He, experiencing the delight of her muscular and very snug sexual opening, so wet and slick and welcoming. She, experiencing the delight of his long, thick sexual rod spreading her vaginal sphincter wide and sliding so delightfully back through it, in and out, in and out, deeply, fully in and out.

When they finally did come, they came together, both of them experiencing a most gratifying, strong and intense orgasm, made all the more thrilling to them both because, even though Amy was on birth control and couldn't get pregnant, his semen was splashing and coating the inside of her vagina deep up inside of her.

Chapter Five

George had told his wife that he would grill some steaks for dinner. Amy made a large and colorful salad. A large part of their healthy lifestyle was limiting carb intake, so they didn't eat many starchy carbs--corn, potatoes, bread. Dinner was ready when Anna got home.

George and Amy were the picture of innocence, although internally they were nervous. Would Anna be able to detect anything that seemed different about them. They hoped not.

George greeted his wife like he always did, with a brief hug and a kiss on the cheek. She shrugged him off and went straight to the liquor cabinet and poured herself a double shot of Maker's Mark bourbon and downed it in one go.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers