Convincing Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and Amy looked at each other, shocked. George was even more shocked that his wife could do that. This was something Anna never did. She didn't drink. Being a member of the Southern Baptist Church, from her childhood in the South, alcohol was anathema to her.

And then they noticed her red, puffy eyes and the smeared mascara. Anna had been crying. George went up to his wife but she turned away. He tried to put his arms around her but again she shrugged him off.

"Darling, what's wrong?" George asked gently.

Amy and he exchanged a look. They were both worried. This was totally bizarre behavior by Anna.

Anna poured herself more bourbon then took a deep breath and turned around to face her husband and daughter.

I can't live a lie anymore and...and I don't know what to do." She began sobbing.

Amy stepped over to her mother and put her arms around her and held her close. Anna put her head in the crook of her daughter's neck and sobbed. George gently took the glass of bourbon from her hand.

"Mom, we love you," Amy said soothingly. "We'll help you if we can. But, but, what's the lie? What's the problem?"

"You can't help me, baby," Anna sniffled. "I'm beyond redemption. I'm going to hell."

Now George was really concerned. "What the fuck are you talking about, Anna?"

"No need to be crude, George," Anna said as she straightened up and took her glass of bourbon back from him. This time, she took a sip of it.

"My granddaddy use to make and drink moonshine," Anna said. She had a far away look in her eyes, remembering her past. "My Momma didn't have anything to do with him and didn't want me to either. She was really a strict Southern Baptist and what her father did was, to her and the church, purely the work of the Devil.

"But I loved him. He was happy and funny and kind and treated me like a princess. I used to sneak off at night. I always knew where his still was, in one hollow or another. He'd have to move it from time-to-time, but he'd come by to visit when Mama wasn't home and tell me to find him if I needed to or wanted to..

He'd give me sips of moonshine, just little sips, and I knew I was sinning. I was fully involved in the church because of my Mama. But I loved that old man. I even got drunk a couple of times when I was a teenager.

"But then one night the ATF boys raided his still and there was a shoot out. I found out later that he'd already done five years in federal prison for moon-shining and had sworn to go out shooting if they tried to arrest him again."

Anna looked at her husband and her daughter, tears in her eyes now. Her voice choking up. "They killed him. Said he shot first and they were only defending themselves."

Anna took a deep shuddering breath and closed her eyes as tears leaked out. Then she held her head up and finished off the bourbon and set her glass down.

"My Momma and the preacher at the church railed at what had happened. But they blamed my granddad. 'The wages of sin are death,' they said and Momma told me that her father was now suffering for his sinning ways in Hell. Well that scared me terribly and I never had another drink of alcohol...until now.

"Grandpa and I would have long talks at night while he tended his still, about God and the world and people. He was an atheist. He said that the concept of a loving God who made a creature like the Devil, then couldn't control it or destroy it and let it run loose among mankind, and also made a place of eternal torment for sinners was totally and completely irrational. I really didn't understand him at the time I had been indoctrinated in the ways of the church from the time I was born. It must have been the truth and the way and he lived had to be wrong.

He was well-liked, even loved, in our little community, and the church was filled to overflowing at his funeral. And I wondered at the time, how could such a well-liked and loved man be so bad that God would send him to hell.

"Also found out after his death that he'd been college educated. Well, partially. He never finished. He evidently was quite intelligent.... Well, I knew he was but what I mean is that he was a straight A student in high school. He applied to Yale and was accepted. The people around my little town said that the Yankee college ruined him. Only he was a good man, except for making illegal whiskey, and now I'm not so sure that was all bad.

"Anyway, after three and a half years at Yale, he came back home and never went to church again and he took up moon-shining."

George and Amy with amazement to Anna's story about her grandfather, something she had never talked about before.

"But, Mom," Amy said, what is the problem. Why did you say you were beyond redemption and going to hell?"

Anna smiled at her daughter. The alcohol working on her brain now a little so she spoke bluntly. "Because I'm a lesbian," she said simply.

"Whoa! What? No!" George blurted out. "Anna, we make love...."

"No, George, we had sex."

"But I got you pregnant. We have Amy...."

"Lesbians can have sex with men and get pregnant. But George, no fault of your own, I never enjoy it. And I've always known that I...well, I enjoy women, the company of women and the, the looks of women. I find women physically attractive in a way that I shouldn't. But I do. And I have fought that feeling for, well, ever since I was quite young and realized that I shouldn't be thinking that way.

"I've prayed and prayed and prayed to God to change me but it never happened. Today, I was working with the pastor's wife. He's young. She's young. And she's really pretty and has a really smart and funny personality, and, well, I couldn't stop having, um, sexual thoughts about her.

I couldn't stand it. I went to the pastor and told him I needed to pray and to have him pray with me. He asked me what the problem was. For the first time in my life I told someone what I was thinking and feeling, someone I fully trusted, my pastor. I was hoping for help, solace, words of wisdom. Instead I got a look of horror on his face and a spluttering repetition of the church mantra about homosexuality: "Even a desire to engage in a homosexual relationship is always sinful, impure, degrading, shameful, unnatural, indecent and perverted."

"Oh my God!" Amy said. "What did you do?"

Anna smiled. "I remembered my granddad and his logical arguments against creator god beliefs and at that moment it fully struck me how right he was. Here I had been struggling against what is obviously my true self.

I was made this way. Or, I was born this way. I didn't choose to find women sexually attractive. That's just who I am. I've tried not to, but I still do. I've prayed for God to help me but, no luck there. I still find women sexually attractive. And if the so-called creator god made me then he made me this way and he can't condemn me without being totally irrational. And who wants to worship an irrational god? It was like a veil had been lifted from my eyes and I could see clearly now."

Anna smiled. "So I told the pastor that he was an ignorant piece of shit and that he should go fuck himself, and then I left and came home."

"But, Anna," George said, "you were crying when you came home."

"Yes, George. On the way home I was crying. I was crying for all the years I've missed as a lesbian trying to conform to a religious belief that rejects me as I am. Here I am, 43 years old, with a desire for women and I have never even kissed one. I'm married, have a 20 year old daughter, and a husband who I love even though I don't care to have sex with him. And I don't know what to do."

Tears welled up in Anna's eyes again.

"I do," Amy said.

"What?" both Anna and George said at the same time.

"I know what to do," Amy said with a mischievous smile on her face. "It might take a little thinking outside the box, but I think it's doable.

Chapter Six

Amy looked at her mother seriously. "Mom, I'm bi-sexual," she said.

George did a double take. His beautiful young daughter, a bi-sexual. An immediate image of her kissing and going down on another equally beautiful young woman popped into his mind.

Anna frowned. "You are?"

Amy grinned and nodded. "Yep," she said. "I pretty much like having sex with men or women or both at the same time."

That had George wondering about how much sexual experience his daughter actually had in her young life...and imagining a threesome with her and another girl.

"Yes, but...." Anna said.

"Mom," Amy interrupted, "I can show you what it's like to kiss another woman and I can help you bring out your true lesbian self to the fullest."

As soon as Amy had heard her mother admit to being a lesbian, by nature, this seed of an idea began to grow quickly in her mind: I'm already committing incest with Dad, so why the hell not with Mom, too. For being 43 she's in as good a shape as Dad or I. And the thought of tasting her mother's pussy and bringing her to orgasm with her mouth, and vice versa, began to make her pussy wet.

"But...But, you're my daughter. I'm your mother," Anna protested.

George was getting nervous. Would Amy spill the beans about them being lovers now?

"We're just two women, Mom, really. I like making love to women and you want to find out about it, learn how to go about it. I can teach you. And, truthfully, the thought of making love to my hot mom, to giving her the pleasure she so wants to experience, really turns me on. So call me perverted, but there it it.

"Listen, I think the main argument against incest are the problems that inbreeding brings. And that's a valid point. But I can't get you pregnant and you can't get me pregnant. And, yes, I know you probably can't think of me as a sexual being right now, but if you really want to find out what it's like to make love to a woman, I think you could suspend your feelings about me as your daughter. You could, maybe, just close your eyes and not think of me but just feel the sensations as I kiss you and caress you and, well, you know, go down on you and make oral love to you.

"Mom, we're two adult women. We own the property of our bodies and minds. We should be able to do with them as we wish, just so long as we don't harm others in so doing. And, seriously, I can't think of how making love with you will harm any other person on the planet. I just want to give you pleasure, even sexual pleasure, and take pleasure from you, even sexual pleasure, and I can't think of any logical reason why we shouldn't do that...assuming you really want to."

Anna heart was beating hard in her chest. The very thought of making love to another woman, after all the years of frustration of desire and heartbreak because she had been trying to live the life others thought she should, was beyond exciting...even if the other woman was her daughter.

"I...I don't know, Amy. It's all so sudden and...."

Amy could see the vein in her mother's neck pulsing with blood, she grinned a wicked little smile. "And all so exciting, too, isn't it, Mom?

Anna smiled, almost laughed, nodded. "Yes, baby, it's all so exciting, too."

"Mom, I'm just asking you to give it a try. If you don't like it, if the fact that I'm your daughter bothers you too much, well, we can just stop. No harm done. But I love you, Mom, and I know you love me...."

"Oh, yes, Amy, I do."

"And you're a very attractive woman...."

"Thank you. And so are you, darling." Anna was warming up to the idea now, thinking about getting naked, in bed with her daughter, also naked and...and.... A shudder of anticipation went through her body.

Amy smiled. "Thanks, Mom. So what I was getting to was this: What's the harm in two women who want to get intimate, sexually intimate, with each, especially since they already know and love each other. This would just be another way of showing our love and affection to each other."

George was definitely getting a stiffie now, thinking of watching his wife and daughter making love. He wondered if Anna would allow it. He was pretty sure Amy would.

Anna took a deep shuddering breath, making her mind up in that instant. "Okay, Amy," Anna swallowed. "I'll give it a try." She felt dizzy when she said that. She'd just agreed to make love with her daughter, but more importantly, to find out if her desires for intimate contact with another woman would be as good as she hoped it would be.

"Great, Mom!" Amy said. She, too, was overcome with strong emotion. She was actually going to make love to her own mother and she was so ready and excited about it that it almost felt like the ground under her feet had moved. Committing incest with both of her parents on the same day, she wondered if that was some kind of record.

Amy took a deep breath to steady herself then embraced he mother fully. As her mother embraced her in return, Amy told her quietly, "I'm going to kiss you, Mom."

"Uh? Uh?" Anna looked at her husband.

"It's okay, Anna," George said. "I want you to try this. I want you to find and fulfill your true self. I want you to be happy."

"But, George, where was my head. We're talking about incest here. Doesn't that bother you."

"Not at all, darling," George replied with a straight face.

"We'll talk about that later, Mom," Amy said, as she gave her father a secret wink.

Amy tightened her hold on her mother, pressing their breasts and hips together. Anna moaned just a little. Then Amy brought her lips to her mother's. "Just close your eyes and relax, Mom, and feel what I'm doing, what we're doing, okay?"

"Yes, baby," Anna said breathlessly.

Amy molded her lips to her mother's. She slid the tip of her tongue between her mother's lips. Anna opened her mouth and Amy slid her tongue into it. The hearts of both women were beating like trip-hammers. The pussies of both women were getting wet.

Anna moaned deep in her throat as her daughter kissed her so sweetly and deliciously. Anna was passive for just a couple of moments, then she actively began kissing her daughter. The two women kissed each other again and again, affectionately, passionately. Finally breaking off the last kiss, both women were breathing hard.

"Oh my!" Anna said. "I...I..." That was wonderful."

"Yeah," Amy said with a chuckle. "I kind of liked it myself.

"Now, go take a shower, Mom. I've already had one. I'll be waiting in your bed when you come out and we'll take it from there. And, uh, we'll have dinner after, okay?"

"Well, uh." Anna looked at George. This was getting awkward.

"Anna," George said, "you're a lesbian, right? I mean, had things been different you would have been with a woman long ago and we would never have been married, right?"

Anna nodded. "I'm sorry, George."

"No need to be sorry, dear. I also assume you would prefer not to have sex with me anymore, right?

Again, Anna nodded and, again, began to apologize.

"No need to say anything, Anna. I respect your wishes and who you really are. But, one question: Do you still love me?"

"Oh yes, George. You're a wonderful man, putting up with me all these years. I know how sexual you are, yet you never complained or threw a fit. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that."

"That's okay, darling. There's internet porn and masturbation. I've gotten good at that over the years."

"Oh you poor man,"

"No, Anna, I'm fine and I'm so glad that you can finally openly admit to us who you are and what you feel. And I want you and Amy to really enjoy yourselves. I want you to know what it's like to make love to a woman and I want you to enjoy yourself to the max."

George knew that his sexual needs and desires would now be taken care of by his daughter. Although they would still have to be careful he was sure. At least for a little while. Once his wife and his daughter had become lovers, he didn't think his wife could object to Amy and he being lovers, too.

"So," George continued, "I'm just going to get my laptop and go into the family room and amused myself while the two of you go to the bedroom and amuse yourselves, okay?"

"Okay, Dad!" Amy said, grinning.

"Oh George, I do love you," Anna said as she stepped up to him to hug him and give him a peck on the lips.

"Now Mom, to the shower," Amy said.

When Anna had exited the kitchen, Amy hugged her father and gave him a full-on tongue kiss.

"Want a quick blow job?" she asked mischievously. Then she grabbed his crotch and felt his half-hard cock. "Oh I guess you do."

"Amy, your mother. I don't know...."

"She'll be in the shower long enough," Amy said as she got down on her knees. "Besides, just think about me licking her pussy and her licking mine and I bet you'll be coming in no time at all."

Amy pulled her father's shorts down, he wasn't wearing underwear, and slipped her delightfully wet and warm sucking mouth over his growing erection. With images of his wife and daughter making love and the sight of his daughter, once again, sucking his cock, it only took about five minutes before George was blowing another load of this hot, thick man cream into his daughter's delightfully willing mouth.

Chapter Seven

When Anna came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, she found that the comforter and top sheet of her bed had been folded down, and her daughter, totally naked, propped up against the headboard, her fingers lightly caressing her vulva. Anna had seen her daughter naked, even as an adult, many times and had appreciated her feminine beauty, as any normal person would, but also there was a bit of the lesbian desire thrown in, which Anna always immediately suppressed, or tried to.

While in the shower, although she had agreed to do this, Anna had fought an internal battle about the appropriateness of letting her daughter initiate her into the world of woman-on-woman love and sex. She wanted so badly to experience it now that she was out in the open about her sexual orientation. She wanted a woman to hold and kiss and caress and to please and have that woman do the same with her. And then, remembering her daughter's argument about consenting adults having sex as they wished where there was no harm to others, won her over and she put her doubts behind her.

Now, seeing her lovely daughter naked on the bed, waiting for her, waiting to make love to her, to, well, introduce her to the world of lesbian love that Anna had secretly desired all these years and had tried to suppress, unsuccessfully, what she saw, now that she had accepted the fact that Amy and she were really going to make love together, was a very sexually desirable young woman. The sight of her naked daughter caused her to feel the warmth flooding her groin area, preparing her vagina for what was to come.

"I guess I don't need this," Anna said with a bit of a nervous chuckle as she took off the towel and cast it aside. Unlike her daughter, Anna only shave her pubic hair enough to wear a bathing suit, not that she was all that hairy down there, but she noticed that her daughter was totally hairless.

"Is...is this," Anna gestured to her pubic hair, "going to be a problem?"

Amy grinned. Not at all, Mom. One of my female lovers didn't believe in shaving and the sex was just as good. Amy appraised her mother's naked body and gave it high marks. Yes, she was really going to enjoy going down on her mom, pubic hair and all.

"You look delicious, Mom."

Anna grinned and laughed. "And so do you, my darling daughter."

Amy slid down farther on the bed and held her arms out. Anna climbed up on the bed and into her daughter's waiting arms. The two women embraced then kissed a long and loving, delicious kiss.

Both women delighted in the feel of the other's smooth, soft skin, of their breasts pressing together. They sighed and moaned and they trading kiss after kiss and ran their hands over smooth and supple curves. Their hearts were beating as one and their breath caught in their throats from time-to-time. Their vaginas were producing lots of wonderful sexual lubricant. They were both super-aroused and turned on to the moment and each other.