Cookies & Cream Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keith again!" She gasped and opened it up. In it was an excellent response. "Hey, lover. That must have been some dream you had. Us on a raft as you ride on me the whole time. You're so gorgeous when you're naughty. But you're so sweet to me when you're like that too. Don't ever change.

"By the way, I didn't know you had a thing about butlers. I think I know the perfect roleplay for you. Remember, my door is open for you. As much as my zipper on my pants suit. -wink, wink-"

Well, Lisa finished her breakfast and took off after that. The rest of the story was the same. The porno flick, the Rho orgy, Miel tripping, etc. It was all there. Well, almost. We didn't talk to the spirits. I guess we didn't have to. Lisa talked to us that evening while we were around the campfire in the open. We swapped stories about our time in the camp so far. Her encounter with Hyacinth threw us off there.

I asked her more about this when the girls giggled and laughed about random things. That was why she was more open to me in the first place. She thought I was cool in the dream. I guess dreams can change a person's perspective in one's self. You just need to be more open sometimes. That was her eye opener. And Hyacinth's message got to me.

There might be another person that's clutching that poor puppet's strings, but why? And what is the point of forcing the guy to do this? These are the questions at the back of my head as the girls and I drank some juice and flavored water. I didn't remember what happened next. But what I did remember was waking up in my own bed with covers over my body. That made me wonder if I had the dream. (FYI, it was June 11th and I pinched myself. And that hurt when your body was numb from deep sleep!)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jarvis' Touch Black guy, white girl are Ken & Barbie fantasies.in Interracial Love
A Score to Settle A Flock of Seagulls front man, Mike Score, comes for a visit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 01-02 A young woman born into fantasy and power struggles.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Red and her Wolf Ch. 01 Emily inherits her grandma's cabin. A wolf lives next door.in Romance
Lockdown Surprise Ch. 01 During lockdown, Alan sees a woman needing help.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories