Cookies Ch. 04

Story Info
Creampie with a surprise at the end.
1.8k words
4.77
5.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First cookies, now a creampie...

I'm on my stomach, face pressed into the pussy of the gorgeous girl that you just fucked. Your cum is mixed in with her sweet pussy juice, and it's starting to cover my face. I've always loved the taste of your cum, but something about tasting it out of a pussy makes it that much better.

Randi moans again, I know she's had the fucking of her life. She leans back, completely glazed over with lust. She looks like she can't believe she's been filled with your seed and now eaten out by me in a matter of minutes. She's pinching her light pink nipples, twisting them and running her hands over her curvy tits. I slowly run my tongue over her entire pussy, sliding up to her clit and gently swirling my tongue over it. Randi takes a sharp breath. "I need to cum again... please?" She's begging me for it. "Pleeeeease, I need to cum baby!"

Damn, this girl is a master of orgasms. Her wish is my command.

I slide back slightly, pulling back so that I'm just barely touching her, lightly teasing her clit with my tongue. Gently, slowly, making her sigh. I use my tongue like a little cock, tapping the end of it onto her clit over and over again. Her breath is quickening, she loves the teasing and I can tell it's building her up. She's got her eyes closed, nipples pinched so tight, I know she's close. Without warning, I slide two fingers into her and curl them into her G-spot, while pressing my face into her clit and shaking my tongue side to side over her like a little buzz saw. My work is rewarded with her legs starting to shake, as she gasps and moans loudly.

"Make me cum!!! I'm so close!!" she begs.

I slide up onto my knees for balance so that both of my hands are free. My second hand moves into place between her tight ass cheeks, and my finger teases the tight hole I find there. Thanks to your fucking, she's already lubed up with the mixture of your cum and hers that has dribbled down into her ass and my finger slides in easily.

"Unnnnhhh...oh... oh.... Fuck yessss" Randi moans again. I speed up, both my hands pistoning in and out of her holes, my tongue speeding up. Her moans are getting louder, she's tensing up...

Suddenly I feel a rock hard cock sliding deep into my pussy. My eyes go wide, but I don't stop giving it to Randi. Someone has kneeled behind me, using my new position on my knees as an invitation. All the pussy licking I've been doing has me absolutely soaked, and the cock is thick and feels rock hard. I notice that Randi's moans are muffled now, a man I haven't seen yet has knelt over her and has stuffed his cock into her mouth - or at least that's what I'm assuming he did, as all I can see is the back of him, his ass cheeks clench as he thrusts into her.

I've always wanted to make a pussy cum while getting fucked by a rock hard cock, so this new arrangement gives me a rush of horniness. I bury my face back into Randi's sweet pussy, swirling my tongue faster and faster. I feel her tense up, as both her and the man she's blowing moan together. Her moans around his cock are getting higher, then I feel her pussy and ass clench around my fingers as she explodes. My mouth is filled with juices, but there's so much that I can feel the finger in her ass slide a little faster as her muscles twitch around me. She moans around the cock in her mouth, her legs shaking as she cums yet again.

The cock inside me starts pounding my pussy harder.

"Take it, you slut! You made her dim, now I'm gonna fuck you good!" the owner hisses through clenched teeth. Randi is completely spent now, and I slowly slide my fingers out of her, kissing her clit softly one last time. She slides her lower half away from me, without losing any speed in her blowjob, and she's lost in servicing the rock hard cock that's filling her mouth.

I feel my hips being lifted slightly, as the cock inside me pushes even deeper and starts to speed up. I moan back at him, looking over my shoulder to see a blonde man looking down at me with lustful appreciation, sliding his hands from my hips to my ass. The man nods over his shoulder to someone I can't see and announces

"She's ready., and holy fuck is she good." He then leans back, lifting my hips up and making me push my upper body into a yoga type pose. His cock is still deep inside me, and he presses it as far as it will go, circling his hips.

"Close your eyes, we have a surprise for you." the man fucking me says.

I do as asked, and as soon as I do I feel someone grabbing my hands as the cock inside me slides completely out, but he's still holding my hips in the air. He gently presses my feet to the floor, while the hands holding mine lift first one hand up, then the other. As my hands come back down, I notice that they're now in a man's lap. Someone has sat on the end of the sectional that I'm now bent over, with my feet on the floor and ass straight up in the air.

"Such a good girl" whispers the man closest to my face. He's running his hands through my hair, while holding my hands still on his lap. I want to find his cock with my mouth, I know I'm going to be sucking him off soon, but not being allowed to just yet is making me crazy. I drop my face into his thighs and slowly lick them, feeling him tense up and sigh.

"Oh she wants it alright. You guys ready?" He asks to the man who was just fucking me and someone else. I don't hear them answer but feel someone's hands on my ass, gently pushing me down.

"Kneel, baby." Says the man in front of my face. I slide down onto my knees and feel my legs settle onto the outside of someone else, someone who is lying underneath me. I feel the tip of his dick tap against my pussy. Oh fuck, I'm going to get fucked while sucking a cock, something I've always wanted. I moan appreciatively and the man in my face laughs softly. "That's just part of it, baby. How about we make you airtight and fill every hole?" I now feel who I assume is the blonde pressing against me, his cock ready to pop into my ass. I shiver with lust, I'm going to be used as a 3 way fucktoy and I need it, I can't wait anymore.

"Yes, please.... I need you in my holes.... Use me like the cock slut I am." My voice is begging.

"One..." comes a voice from beneath me, as I feel the man behind me press me forward so that my pussy slides down over the cock underneath it.

"Two..." I feel the hands in my lap release mine and his cock head teases my lips. My tongue is out, tasting him, and he slides into me, filling my mouth with his rock hard dick.

The feeling of two cocks at once is making my head spin, it's so good having them at the same time. I almost forget there's one more there.

"Uhhhh... three!" The blonde man points his cock right at my asshole and as he pushes forward, my ass takes his entire length. Both he and the man in my pussy moan together. I'm so full, my pussy is stretched over one cock as its owner pushes his hips up into me over and over again. He and the man in my ass find a rhythm, both panting heavily as they use my holes for their pleasure. My head is bobbing on the dick in my mouth, my tongue sliding all over his length as he pushes deeper into my throat.

I'm full of cock. Getting it in every hole at once. It feel so fucking good, so hot, and I barely feel anything else except the rush of lust that comes with being used as a cock slut. I moan over the cock in my mouth, feeling its owner grab my hair like a handle as he starts to use my face to fuck himself.

"So... good... yes... suck that dick." He grunts as he pushes my head all the way down over his cock, deep down my throat.

"Fuck, this ass is SO tight!" Moans the man behind me. "It's so fucking good.... Uhhnnhh... I'm gonna..." his last word turns into a gasp, as I feel his dick start to pulse as he fills my ass with his sticky cum. This causes the man beneath me to moan as well, hissing "Fuck you're making me cum, man!! Her pussy need my cum!!" He shouts as his cock also starts to twitch, his seed spraying into my cunt.

"Ohhhhh... " I'm not sure which of the two is moaning more, but I can feel their cocks push hard into me. I tighten around them, intent on milking every last drop out of their dicks. They're both gasping, pressing into me tight but just holding there, keeping my holes filled with the cum they've just unloaded.

"Fuck... yes... you're a real cum slut NOW!" groans the man in my face as his dick tightens, and I feel the spray of his cum running down my throat. I make sure to swallow every blast, I love the taste of it and I don't want to waste any. I'm so filled with pleasure from being used by three cocks at once that I barely notice that the four of us are still stuck together. With a very satisfied sigh, I feel the cock in my ass slide out with a satisfying pop. I lift my hips slightly, giving permission to the man I'm riding to slide out of me as well, and I sit back onto my hands and knees, releasing the third cock from my mouth. I slowly shift onto my side, completely content with the results of their fucking dripping out of my ass and pussy, while I can still taste the third man's cum on my tongue.

I sigh, then look over and see you staring at me. You watched the whole thing, and you're looking at me with this crazed lust, like you can't believe what a deliciously sexy slut I am. I give you a half smile and then lay back for a minute, enjoying the moment I just had, while recharging my batteries a bit for whatever will come next.

To Be Continued