All Comments on 'Cop Adventure'

by carolneb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
carolnebcarolnebover 14 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

I was hoping all you viewers would leave me a note or word of feedback. PLease tell me what you think! Thanks!

Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your request

I saw your post begging for feedback and hope you appreciate mine.

You're writing isn't bad. But to tell you the truth, I really hate stories where a woman is giving her body away at the whim of someone who supposedly "loves her." That's not love. That's an invitation for disease. That's all I can think about when I read a story like that.

And then there is the fact that you don't even have enough respect for yourself to use proper grammar. A capital I is used when speaking of yourself, not a lower case, no matter what man's little bit of respect for you says.

Anyway, I hope you learn some self respect and learn how to express it. I also hope you manage to do that before you become disease spreading slut for his pleasure.

Enjoy!

carolnebcarolnebover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your honest feedback. Be aware that this material is purely a work of FICTION. The tone and writing style are compatible with this category and reflect accurate attitudes of the subject. I the topic or subject of the stories disturbs you, may I recommend that you search for articles/works that would be more appealing. There is plenty of space for all to enjoy here at Literotica! Again thanks for your honesty!

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Hello Carolneb

Interesting story. I have sent you a PM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My only advice to you is...........

DON'T take advice from stupid people like Poiszon69 a.k.a Happy_Married_Man a.k.a Average_Writer a.k.a former GW66. Oh! it's the same person who writes same old shit. How come all these people write the same way in same style? You know the answer. Don't take any kind of advice from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Carol, it wasn't brilliant but

it wasn't a disaster either! It's your hot fantasy and why not? But it read like you had a hand down your panties as you wrote, so instead of a story it just meandered into nothing. Oh well. But it looks as though you have the makings of a nasty slut, so welcome to the site babe...Mancelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous